With Paris safety on the line and SO much drama, how will she deal with it and will she continue being Ladybug? 4 guests This might be gross, we don't know, so fair warning. Therefore, he has become obsessed with obtaining Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculouses in order to use their absolute power to erase the past event that caused her condition and therefore bring her back. I get it, but do not waste either of our time by commenting how you hate me or I'm disgusting. "SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS NOT ME STOLE THE MIRACULOUSES!!" He shouted, crawling through the air vents. This was just one more reminder thatGabriel thinks of Adrien as his property, not his son. Marinette Dupain-Cheng might be his only chance of escape. I DON'T SUPPORT INCEST IN REAL LIFE. She worried that Chat Noir wouldn't be able to save her. by c 439K 15.1K 43 "Do you have any shock collars?". There is a few videos as well. Nathalie explained letting the woman veiw the folder. Please consider turning it on! As he entered her room, he looked for where Marinette could possibly keep the kwamis. A boy doesnt make a connection. #1 La After Marinette class trip to New York for friendship week Lila made do on her promise to turn Marinette friends against her. Privacy Policy. Emma Agreste is getting older, and with age, comes the need to explain things theyd rather not. The Miraculous of the Black Cat was said to hold great power, abilities far beyond the Destruction it granted; and for that reason it had been sought after for centuries, an artifact that people are still seeking to this very day. Determined to get back on track after his last defeat, Gabriel akumatizes someone without fully comprehending their power. Knowing that Adrien wouldn't ask his father for anything, Nino went to the Agreste house to appeal to Gabriel, hoping that he would allow Adrien to have a birthday party. "I thought you'd never ask," 3D Nathalie responded in an overly manly voice. It would be a great learning experience and it would improve his social skills and your brands audience. Marinette asks. Marinette has been successfully akumatized by Lila Rossi Chat Noir/Adrien Agreste x Reader How much damage are we aware of? Maybe he could at salvage a friendly work relationship with her. Mayura quietly walked over to a wall, leaning against it while watching. It would be his fault. It's time for prom. "Who are you?" You knew the rules and chose to ignore them. This might be gross, we don't know, so fair warning. We are waiting on Miss Rossi and Miss Dupain-Cheng. Gabriel states. Because when has Agrestone ever failed us? In Ladybug'ssecond timeline, Gabriel didn't hesitate to akumatize Adrien and turn him into Ephemeral. He didn't notice Malefactor's presence until he spoke up. "Do you think we could ask..?" Adrien stood on a rooftop looking across Paris in hopes of finding anyone who could help. Then everything changed. Felix didn't even have any contact with the outside world or family. Unfortunately, it got worse before it got better. This most certainly was not Hawkmoth. He knows,he knows I'm Chat"Adrien whispered having a panic attack. Disfrtenlo. Did you think there would be no consiquences? What if he wasn't able to save Marinette? and our You are looking : miraculous ladybug fanfiction gabriel likes marinette Contents 4 year old Adrien and Felix have a fun night with their husband Gabriel. Paring: Adrinette, LadyNoir. Highest Rankings Its finally hit Gabriel Agreste, Iconic Fashion Designer, that maybe all of Hawkmoths designs arent measuring up. Dude your dad is here Nino whispers to Adrian. He felt like he could breathe easier and without thinking twice he jumped out of the window and out into the world outside the confinement of the Agreste Mansion. No. ", "You don't," says Adrien, although he's beginning to feel uncomfortable. This really does sound a lot like Hawkmoth. Marinette has a secret, her class gets a trip to China, during their visit turns out theres al A story about a girl, Y/N L/N. It appears Miss Rossi also blackmailed him using your name. Alya sped through the streets of Paris towards the Dupain-Cheng bakery. She walks over Mr. Contact Miss Rossis mother. Especially after miracle day they almost won and Nathalie started to feel more of the affects of using a broken miraculous. You will be lucky if you allowed to be near my son ever again Gabriel says guiding Adrian behind him. How does she even explain this to her parents? I knew you would change. He shrugged, lip quivering.And you had faith in me, Gabriel whispered.Of course., Every Valentines Day, Gabriel Agreste shreds some of Adriens letters. Theyre both tempted for a moment too long.But it doesnt really matter how Safari acquires Ladybug and Chat Noirs Miraculous.What matters is the Wish Nathalie makes.And what happens after. Marinette exclaimed, tumbling off her chair. What would happen if she just collapsed and detransformed? Mira's Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction @mirasfanfiction 63.4K subscribers Subscribe Home Videos Shorts Live Playlists Community Store Channels About 0:00 / 0:00 The First Date -Adrien's POV (A. "Do you have any shock collars?". Did you think your mother would cover for you? Set 5 years after 'All the Way.' In two separate realities, Gabriel did akumatize Adrien. Two months ago, Paris finally found out who was hiding under the mask of Hawk Moth. Adrien asked. It turns out that it was the very important day. Then they met Marinette, and at that moment they knew they were fucked. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. "You're looking for your son?" Mama your daughter is physically fine but she has gotten herself and possibly you in a lot of trouble. He longs for her smile every hour of every day, he plans confession after confession in his head, he showers her in the affection he knows she deserves every chance he has. "It's Chat Noir". Trusting that Ladybug would save him, Adrien jumped off a building, unable to transform into Cat Noir in public. Yes sir Nathalie stood. As classes let out more people loitered. "We both know that our best chance in finding him alive is with the two of us.". As he regained his eye sight, he looked around the room. , and his Father. He even keeps an image of her in . He had already lost his miraculous in a building he wasn't familiar with owned by someone who could be anyone in Paris. But why does his heart beat faster and his palms get sweaty whenever hes around the cool, older, blue-haired boy, Luka? Yet, despite all of this, Gabriel claims to love Adrien, and on a few rare occasions, he has acted in Adrien's best interests. Lila pales as she sees her mother enter the court yard. Miss? However, on both of those occasions, Gabriel knew that Adrien was Cat Noir. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that . Adrien asked, hoping that it would get one to come out of hiding. Work Search: Strap in, for this will be one hell of a ride! Written in like 2017, so some things are outdated. Sabine asked, looking towards him. Determined to get back on track after his last defeat, Gabriel akumatizes someone without fully comprehending their power. Miraculous ladybug adrienette dating fanfiction - Want to meet eligible single woman who share your zest for life? Warning! "I'm- Fine-" She answered, she knew it most definitely wasn't the case but she couldn't give Gabriel anymore stress right now. After finding that Adrien snuck out of the house to watch the only showing of the movie Solitude, featuring Adrien's mother Emilie, Gabriel realizes how distant he has been of late and offers to watch the film with his son. I want to live up to my username, after all. I do not wish for conflict with your rising business? Gabriel states. Still looking through the folder. Ladybug accidentally kills Hawkmoth and then Adrien (& subsequently Chat Noir) moves away to live with his aunt Amelie, after a while Marinette moves. Alya was sat in her room, staring at her unread message to Marinette. He one day announces that she will live with her biological mom. THIS FIC WILL CONTAIN INCEST. I think I left it at the school" Adrien answered as Sabine gave him a look of concern. That was until he wore white briefs in front of Kim. "Is everything okay, Alya?" Read on to find out. Good. He berates himself for even thinking otherwise. He loathes himself for not being a good son in the eyes of his father. The boys body type was similar to a pear although you couldn't notice it unless Felix was wearing fitted clothes, the company also believed that Felix had the perfect face and chest size for their consumers. Hawkmoth exclaimed, shocked to see a new hero-, "I'm Chat Noir!!" And maybe the mutilation should have been the peak of Chat's fear, but that was nothing compared to the terror he feels at this. While Nathalie hopes this new relationship will be good for Adrien, she is suspicious as to what Gabriel is planning for them, and what he is hiding from her. The thought of not being able to tell his Father and Nathalie where he was worried him, would they be furious, it's not even his fault. He shouted landing on the last rooftop. Please consider turning it on! . "I left something upstairs when I was helping with the photoshoot" Adrien explained. Get ready for cringe. 10 GOOD ROLE MODEL: Alya Is Wise Beyond Her Years. Completed chatnoir fanfiction love +21 more # 14 With A Pen To My Arm || Adrien Agr. Slightly aged up.Bad taggs but worth to read !!! "What one do you think Marinette would want?" While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Nathalie knew that with Adriens disappearance, she would need to use the Peacock miraculous. Adrien felt his heart race throughout his chest. But he was always against the idea. Adrien decides to disturb Gabriel while he's working.It wasn't a good idea.His ass pays for it. He also knew that there was no point in saying no to her using the miraculous. She told me she and the rest of her class modeled on a field trip to the Agrest house Miss Rossi looked paler if that was even possible. During this meeting, Nino statesthat all of Adrien's hard work in following Gabriel's orders should be rewarded. But he struggled to decide what would be best for Marinette. Especially since she's you Marinette." She wakes up to two pairs of beautiful eyes -green and blue gemstones that watches her in fascination and concern. Hawkmoth asked. He must not tell Ladybug ,he must not! Luka also has kaalki. Adrien looked through the miracle box, and grabbed the miraculous of the tiger. At thirty-two, Adrien still feels pressured to find a picture-perfect romance like that of his father and mother. Marinette fearfully asked. "You could say they call me Robert Nelson, Bob Nelson, or my most favourite" he answered, this villain seemed different than anything she had ever faced. While denying Adrien's birthday party was punishment enough, Gabriel went one step further, belittling Nino by calling him a bad influence on Adrien and demanding that Nino leave and never return to the Agreste household. There's plenty of reasons why her classmates have called her their 'Everyday Ladybug', blissfully unaware that she is, in fact, the superheroine who's been fighting to protect their home from Hawk . Nathalie wants to drive about. He jumped across the other rooftops towards where they were waiting. At this point her parents might have to find out about her identity so she can justify what happened. Okay. after a disastrous date with adrien, chlo gets akumatised and makes chat noir fall in love. It had been hours since Gabriel agreed to Nathalie using the peacock to save his son. Are you sure?, Nathalie, My wife is almost dead, my son is missing and I dont even know if hes alive, Gabriel replied, he glanced away from Nathalie. 23.1K 499 28. . Anyone who has been threatened by Lila Rossi please come forward"Gabrial says. During Ladybug's Season 4 finale, Gabrielclaimed that if Adrien's modeling career was togrow, then the latest advertising campaign ought to take place around the world,with Adrien and Lila touring together. Her and Chloe are leaving in two weeks. May I offer you my lawyers?. He's not sure where the concern came from, that his father just simply doesn't want him. Fortunately, two new holders arrive on the scene Only to stop his Akumas Well, no matter. They belong to two beautiful angels who take her in an En pequeos relatos. Marinette/ladybug reviels there is a way to heal her without killing someone else with a wish thanks to guardian powers. We will meet you at the school. Nathalie says. There was always pieces of evidence that would imply that he could be Chat Noir, but there was always proof against it. With a . Classification: K+. The three came with and when they saw the blondes outfit, it caused someone to get akumatized. What if it's Hawkmoth. Adrien had never had a crush on a boy. So I'm now. He glanced over to a rooftop to see Hawkmoth and Mayura patiently- or well impatiently waiting. "WHERE IS CHAT NOIR!!" Although Gabriel does long to protect Adrien, he evidently thinks that the benefit of reviving Emilie will outweigh the costs of temporarily hurting Adrien.