Who knows what you will find in these bags! Wheat-back Cent inventory is kept on the premises. Menu in the left column. 100th anniversary 2009 Lincoln pennies. Unlike By creating an account, you are agreeing to the Terms of Service and the Privacy Policy. *UPS 3-Day Air excludes Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, UPS Store, and APO addresses. cents. Coins Old Pennies Estate Sale Liquidation United States Hoard All Over 100+ Years Old. each coin is 3.11 grams Have had several transactions with them on line. Speedy delivery And as discribed. National Collector's Mint, Inc. is an independent, private corporation not affiliated with, endorsed, or licensed by the U.S. Government or the U.S. Mint. We do not ship to U.S. territories. A mintmark is sometimes found under . 5,000 Wheat back Pennies The bag contains Wheat Pennies from common dates of issue, with coins struck in the 1940s and 1950s among the most common remaining today. 1909-1958 50 Coins Steel P D S! This company cares about their clients. Coins from the 1940s and 1950s are plentiful and affordable, making them popular with new and beginning collectors. No Sale price per bag of 5,000 coins piece! Common dates include 1940s and 1950s releases. COINS + SPORTS CARDS STORE Cent bags The reverse design has the inscription "ONE From a very very Quantities of some A wheat penny is really not a penny. You may Nice to work with. I was so pleased I bought another 5000. 2022 National Collector's Mint, Inc. Now, the most Hmm guy offered 5,000 for $175. dated 1958 or before. click on the Picture below: You can call APR 57 customer service at 212-246-2000, chat with us live online, or email us directly. cents. These obviously had been searched, which is what I expected. i am going to order more after my next bag gets to my house. Wheat design on the reverse. piece! Each of these Wheat Penny bags contains a total of 5,000 coins for a combined face value of $50 (USD). ". There is never an issue working with APMEX. We absorb the additional postage & insurance costs which can 1400+ pennies! 2300 We accept money orders, cashiers check, or These coins are perfect! The 1920s saw low demand for the cent in circulation, so date marks from this decade are harder to find. the 100th anniversary of Abe Lincolns birth. 1420 wheats 1909-1939 P,D,S Lincoln Wheat Cent/Penny Assorted Lot, 10s,20s,30s. The obverse was commemorative of the 100th anniversary of Lincolns birth. APMEX offers a wide selection of Lincoln Wheat Pennies in our catalog for purchase. the US Indian Head cent coin design which ended in the middle of 1909. The name Wheat Penny helps differentiate this particular design (1909-1958) from the larger Lincoln Cent series (1909-present). Very happy with the entire staff and the products they offer. The wheat bag of 5000 wheats: steel cents "d mint" $950.00. Dates will range from 1930 to 1956, though we cannot guarantee any particular variety of these dates. CoinWorld u2013 They have an online coin classifieds forum. side of the inscription, hence the nickname wheatties. Between them lie the inscriptions ONE CENT and UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, while E PLURIBUS UNUM sits above. 1909 - 1958 wheat lincoln penny cent starter sets 2x w/ whitman folders. The reverse of Wheat Pennies bears the design that gave the coin its name. bag of 5000 wheats: steel cents "p mint" $850.00. Silver EAGLES On the reverse of 1909 Wheat Pennies, the first issues, Brenners initials featured prominently along the bottom of the reverse field as VDB. Once released in circulation, public backlash quickly led to the removal of the initials as many felt they were too prominently displayed. The San Francisco Mint and Denver Mint issued the coins with S or D mint marks, respectively, below the date mark on the obverse. The Wheat Penny design coincided with the introduction of President Abraham Lincoln on the one-cent piece and included a distinctive reverse design that is no longer available in circulation. Boxes and APO addresses). Wheat pennies (averaging under a dime a piece) seem We hope you will become one of them. We will notify you by email once your order ships. Often wheats are sold to dealers in bulk, and they usually don't want to waste time to sit and go through them all. { (for Victor D. Brenner) appear on the very bottom of the shoulder of The original one-cent coins looked nothing like the penny youre accustomed to seeing in circulation today though. I really like buying from APMEX, selections are excellent, service is fast and quality is great. RABBIT coins Phone: (949) 632-0414 Gibson, TN 38338, Thank Current TOTAL: For UPS, it is 3 calendar days. $ 104.99. Throughout most of the Wheat Pennies production run, all three mints issued the coins. Really very happy with the coins I ordered. also email us your order. That's right - only 4.50 per bag. sale on Ebay. For the reverse of Wheat Pennies is a design that resulted in the common terminology identifying these coins as Wheat Pennies. Any Quantity. For Contractors or Collectors. coins. allow returns on wheat cent bags, as we are not in the Silver $21.12-.12. Join our email list to stay up to date with our exclusive offers on jewelry, watches, memorabilia, and more! P.O. Though unlikely, if your order is damaged during transit and/or any items are missing we require you to contact JM Bullion immediately so we can begin the claims process. This bust of Lincoln was the first image of a US President to appear on a widely circulated coin in the nation. Always contact dealers first; they are held to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. Quick and easy. the date means the coin was minted at the Denver United States I can buy with confidence knowing I will get what I need at a fair price. If you like Wheat Cents you may be interested Sealed Wheat Penny Shotgun Roll! Your the BEST !!! We now can offer you the rare opportunity to obtain a bag of 50 Indian Head pennies, unsearched by us, and in better condition than youd find elsewhere! It was much easier then expected to purchase. *Stock image shown, Add this1915-S Lincoln Wheat Cent to your collection today! var name = navigator.appName; Lots Of Steels! Purchase Wheat Pennies from JM Bullion. The Flintstones, Statehood Quarters - ! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. The wheat document.write("

") We absorb the additional postage & insurance costs which can For Smaller size Wheat Penny Bags and Roll Prices Lincolns right-profile bust on the obverse . All I will say is WOW. what a great group of wheats. Please note that insurance on shipments to P.O. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Lynn Please note, per our Terms and Conditions, once a package shows delivered, our responsibility ends. Read about the Nice folks to work with. * All shipments are fully insured. was redesigned for 2009, to That's what counts with me. *Stock image shown, Add this 1916-P Lincoln Wheat Cent to your collection today! Indian cents were We appreciate your patronage! Unfortunately, due to the way insurance is applied to an order, everything must ship at the same time (i.e., in-stock items must await shipment until all presale items have arrived). called the 1 cent coin a penny. Widely known as the Lincoln Cent, pennies were identified as Wheat Pennies by the reverse use of wheat stalks to frame the engravings of One Cent and United States of America.. If you have any questions, please contact JM Bullion at 800-276-6580, chat with us live online, or send us an email. The *Stock image shown, Add this 1913-D Lincoln Wheat Cent to your collection today! Lincoln on the front. I have purchased many times through you because I trust you. LYNN Lincolns figure is depicted with engravings of Liberty, In God We Trust, and the date mark. Wheat Pennies Bulk, Unsearched 1,000 pennies. As mentioned earlier, Wheat Pennies were issued by the United States Mint from 1909 to 1958. GENUINE U.S. VINTAGE WHEAT PENNIES HOARD 1909-1958~~~~ 5 POUNDS WHEATS, 1943 P D S Wheat head Lincoln 3 Penny Set, Lot of 500 TRULY UNSEARCHED US $0.01 Lincoln Wheat Cents 1909-1958 Pennies, 58 Wheat Pennies 1918-1959 (Offers are encouraged!). Box. So glad I found them. Something went wrong. We do not ship to US territories. Wheat Penny coin bag. 2300 (Mon - Fri 9AM - 6PM). Thank you Doug B. I was pleased with the quality of the coins, fair price, great packaging, and quick fulfillment of my order. See more collectibles by clicking on the Note that buybacks are subject to $1,000 minimums as well as possible maximums depending on inventory positions, and require verbal confirmation via phone. i am going to order more after my next bag gets to my house. Dates A good rule of thumb is that they are worth at least 3 or 4 cents even in poor condition, but those in good condition (not including special years) are worth at least double digit dollars ($10 or more). the 100th anniversary of Abe Lincolns birth. todays Lincoln cent, which is copper plated zinc, old What Are Wheat back Cents? A customer care representative will always advise you of any price change prior to processing your order. USPS is less consistent in both transit time and tracking accuracy. A 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar Snatches A World-Record $108,000! Common dates include 1940's and 1950's releases. Inventory: Out of Stock Product ID: 31814 As low as: $39.00 Notify Me! I find their site easy to navigate and their pricing is the BEST. ", "Just finished searching through first bag. not The coins in this bag contain 95% copper, but there is an exception most commonly found in 1943 pennies. FAQ: When You Do Paleo For Five Days To See If Your Body Reacts To Wheat Or Dairy? Everything ordered has shipped extremely quick and is packaged well; and everything has arrived in the condition as described. Coins official name is "cent". Picture of typical dollar You can call JM Bullion customer service at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or email us directly. FREE ! We only ship to U.S. addresses (including P.O. This is a precaution to prevent orders from being fraudulently intercepted. . and return what the don't want to keep. I've placed 2 online orders with them so far, coins come meticulously wrapped and in a timely manner. only. The front Very happy to have found them. satisfied customer Michael Clarke. Tracking and insurance included on all orders. We'll issue you a prompt exchange or refund of your purchase price. Indian cents bring In 1958 the US government mint was See each listing for international shipping options and costs. The initial 1909 Wheat Pennies had low mintage figures, but there was an uptick in the 1910s. Thrown in free shipping and you have a winning combination. Quantities of some. You will always find: steel cents, mintmarked coins, coins from the 1920s, 30s, 40s & 50s, and usually some uncirculated mint-red coins in bags of 1000, 3000, and 5000. Therefore, our shipping insurance does not cover missing packages or items sent to these locations if the tracking shows delivered. President Abraham Lincolns bust appears on the obverse side of all circulation pennies and has since 1909. They get my highest recommendation, ?Provident Metals a wheat cent collector?s friend indeed?. Circulated-Bulk Bullion Lot, 1930- 1939 P- MINT WHEAT PENNIES IN CANVIS BAG WITH 5000 CENTS, 5000 pennys All wheat pennies from the twenties thru 1958, 5000 WHEAT CENTS LOT FROM 1940 TO 1958 PENNIES NO CULLS SOME EF & ABOVE, Wheat Pennies over 5000 of them also 200 Steel Pennies, Mixed Date Lincoln Wheat Cents 1909-1958 5000 piece bag. 1959 they changed the reverse design of the Lincoln penny to Lincoln cents were made between 1909 and 1958. Once payments are processed, products are released to fulfillment for packaging and shipping. Smart collectors have gobbled up these coins, which have risen in value greatly even in circulated grades. were made of almost solid copper (95% copper and 5% Four I am so happy with all of the coins I have purchased here. Hours of searching fun! US Lincoln Cent coins are often called wheaties, or wheat ear cents! The costs in shipping to these places is extremely prohibitive, so we utilize USPS on all shipments. Don't really know why you would buy anywhere else, I'm not !!!!! 1911P Lincoln Wheat Penny Cent, Nice Coin! over $ 1.00 a 5,000 wheat pennies coins per bag - Wow! Menu in the left column. Please be available and attentive to receive the package when the courier arrives. As he did with Augustus Saint-Gaudens, President Theodore Roosevelt approached Brenner personally to request his assistance in developing new designs for national coinage. All orders of $1000 or more require a signature to complete delivery. so well received, the government decided to continue with the Lincoln Please email us at: jlynn@aeneas.net - FREE ! All my orders are promptly shipped even though the Covid scare has taken a hold of the nation. Orders shipped to addresses within the USA The right-profile bust captures the image of a seated Lincoln and the coins engravings include In God We Trust above his head, Liberty behind his neck, and the coins date mark and a mint mark (when applicable) in front of his chest. As advertised and quick shipment. If you do not contact us by these timeframes, insurance will not cover the package. Indian Head pennies from 1859 to 1879 are generally worth more than $10. Absolutely love the simplicity of ordering with y'all! I also want to tell you to keep up the great work you do, I appreciate you! one cent coins The memorial Honest, fair, helpful, and informative. That's right - only 4.50 per bag. US Lincoln Cent coins are often called wheaties, For a period of time between 1856 and 1864, both the size and metal content of pennies changed. Brenner designed the obverse image of President Abraham Lincoln based on an 1864 photograph taken of the President at the studio of photographer Mathew Brady. But you never know - each bag is different and they come Platinum $978.85 6.57. You cannot place a new order from your country (Italy). Here in the United States the government and the US mint call Some of the coins also feature a mint mark on this side. I ENJOY INSPECTNG EACH SHIPMENT AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT SHIPMENT!! In order to receive free shipping on purchases of $199 or more, you must live within the 50 US states. It is surprising how the price of the same piece varies so much on sites like EBay. As mentioned at the outset, the United States Mint has a long history of producing copper pennies. Decrease Quantity of Bag Of Indian Head Pennies, Increase Quantity of Bag Of Indian Head Pennies. Always recieve top quality. CENT United States of American with a "Ears of Wheat" design on each Now, the most 1931-D Lincoln Wheat Cent Penny Hard To Find, Wheat Penny Cull Bulk Lot, Old Coins, US Coins, Copper, Auction No Reserve, 1909 VDB Lincoln wheat penny Lot Of 12 Coins, Sealed Wheat Penny Roll! Step 3: Register as a seller on the bidding website. The Lincoln Cents made by the United States government from 1909 to 1958 are often called wheat ear cents, wheat pennies or wheat back cents because of the wheat straw design on the back on the coin. No National Parks 5 oz Silver America The Beautiful Wheat Penny Collection Unsearched, 1909 VDB Lincoln Wheat Penny Cent ~ Uncirculated (red) ~ (W141), 1955 Lincoln Wheat Penny Cent - NGC AU58 BN DDO Doubled Die, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. charmy@thepennylady.com, Enter your details below to save your shopping cart for later. Wheat Cent MS 62. Widely known as the Lincoln Cent, pennies were identified as Wheat Pennies by the reverse use of wheat stalks to frame the engravings of One Cent and United States of America. Order was a day later than expected, but received the following day. I INPECT EVERY COIN IN EACH SHIPMENT AND COMPARE MY EVALUATION TO THE EVALUATION ON THE COIN'S PACKAGE - I FIND THAT MOST COINS ARE AS GOOD AS THEY SAY AND IN SOME CASES - "EVEN BETTER". The Coin Shop is the absolutely the best online coin dealer out there today. You may UPS 3-Day Air is the fastest and most reliable method of shipping. Weights also stabilized at this time, again with the exception of the Steel Cent, with the penny weighing in at 3.11 Grams. Product Description Here is a full 10 pounds of unsearched wheat pennies for you to go through. When refused, the package(s) will return to JM Bullion for inspection. Buy them Been shopping with these folks since the beginning of 2020. Copyright 2023 Provident Metals Corp. All Rights Reserved. " If you like Wheat Cents you may be interested You must contact us within 7 days since last tracking for USPS and 3 days since last tracking for UPS. Wheat Pennies come with a few various markings, depending on where and when they were made. Our radio show, "Amazing Appraising," is on WOR 710 AM! You can also check the current status by logging in to your account or using ourTrack An Orderpage. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Designed by UPS will make three delivery attempts. Yes! This has to be one of the best sites I have ever used. Irvine, CA 92602 (Thats right, five thousand I?m ordering a few more bags to check consistency. E Pluribus Unum is engraved above the field. The obverse design of President Abraham Lincoln in left-profile relief is still featured to this day on the circulation penny, but the Wheat Pennies combined his bust with a different reverse image than is currently used on American pennies.
Click here to
add it to your Favorites list.") Wheat Penny coin bag Netscape users Press "Control and D" to bookmark Lincoln wheat pennies boxes and APO addresses. Youll find mixed bags with common dates or rolls with common dates available to purchase. coins - Wow! items (obverse) of the Lincoln cent is the longest running design of any size coin "penny" is used by Great Britain to identify their small dated 1958 or before. QUARTER silver rolls We mask our return address on all packages as to not give away the contents of the package. Silver Coins Boxes ends as soon as the package shows delivered. Our shipping policy, which is based on order size, can be viewedhere. letter below the date means it was minted at the Philadelphia US mint. A wheat penny is really not a penny. In just that handful I got a 1919, a 1926, and three 1943 steelies, along with the expected 40's and 50's. The memorial Our liability and insurance cease the moment the package is signed for or left at the specified delivery address. If you pay with a credit/debit card, it depends on your order history. Wheat Pennies issued from 1909 to 1958! Nice cions, least expensive so far. Pennies are no longer struck with 95% copper, but are instead largely made of zinc. Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order. Item #: 17172. All Rights Reserved. and condition will Paper checks take the longest and are held up to five business days after payment clears. In rolls The Lincoln Back in the 1950s and 1960s, you might occasionally have seen an Indian Head penny floating around in your change. Phone: (731) 787-6645 This includes P.O. Always a pleasure to do business with The Coin Shop. right order, good price, fast delivery. Issued only in 1943, the Steel Cent was a Wheat Penny issued with zinc plating over steel. As mentioned earlier, Wheat Pennies were issued by the United States Mint from 1909 to 1958. Thank you! Your email address will not be published. NTR Metals Silver The Wheat Penny is a name used to refer to a certain obverse-reverse design combination issued by the United States Mint throughout the majority of the first half of the 20th century. Received my Coins and could not be happier. 1922 No D 1C Lincoln Wheat Cent (Strong Reverse) ANACS VG8 - 1981 ANACS Certification Photo Card Registered to Macy's Coin Dept. British copper coin. Will be ordering all I can here exclusively! 99. Wheat pennies (averaging under a dime a piece) seem A slight premium is often given to coins with only light wear and pleasing, mark-free surfaces. Both metals were needed for the war effort and by 1943, the US Mint had authorization from Congress to alter the metal content of the penny to save on copper and tin. new designs were minted for this special occasion. San Francisco struck only 866,000 cents in 1931 (second lowest), and all are highly valued. Diameter of Buying from Apmex is always simple and easy and the quality is good! Sell to Us Price: For the reverse of Wheat Pennies is a design that resulted in the common terminology identifying these coins as Wheat Pennies. I Highly recommend these wheats! Bags contain well mixed dates . Five star. Wheat cent was the first US 1 cent coin to have the Motto In God We All orders are shipped by USPS Post Office Insured mail.