Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. The bean bag lounger is great for sleeping or just relaxing. 120% low price protection guarantee - Terrance 42 1/2" Wide Glass Display Case Console Table. I think in looking at them more closely, if theyre done right, theyrefantastic. I guess you can say, as for me, its all depends upon what it is. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. A beauty! Sale Price from 13.90 Im a creative minded blogger, business owner and DIYer, and love transforming furniture, cabinets and rooms in my home. I always loved furniture in high gloss finished. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Original Price from 231.43 Privacy Policy. Rectangular hassock opens to a convenient 23 inch by 15 inch by 12 inch storage area. Inspiration for a mid-sized eclectic master medium tone wood floor and wallpaper bedroom remodel in Los Angeles with multicolored walls and no fireplace, Living room - contemporary open concept concrete floor living room idea in San Francisco with white walls, Stanley Furniture Bedroom Upholstered Bed Queen 007-83-52 at Staiano's Furniture, Caviar and ice, and navy & Yes! I recently had a request to lacquer a few of pieces I had in my Etsy shop. AM/FM Clock/Radio with four and a half inch black and white TV. I recently bought a vintage faux bamboo dining table and chairs and my husband put a high gloss white enamel finish on it. Ill be sure to take you along as I venture into some high gloss finishes! Create an account or login in order to post a comment. The bed on the left is from IKEA, while the bed on the right is a custom piece. Msg frequency varies. list of cookies. Comes in dark brown or autumn spice. Unsure of origin or age but ivory has crosshatching and jade will not scratch. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Also pictured: Red Jade Coin on Metal Stand, Example of a trendy patio design in San Diego with a fire pit. 42.51, 53.13 Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. (10% off), Sale Price 360.00 Before painting, mask off with painter's tape any areas that are not to be painted or that will have a different color. Miami modern designs I dont do much with high gloss myself depends on the type of paint. Oriental Mirror With Inlaid Pearl With Brass Hangars. This kit is in great working condition and sounds amazing. Explore our colleciton of vintage lacquer furniture, which come in Rococo, Mid-Century Modern, postmodern styles, and more. This contemporary Asian style cabinet is perfect for use as a sideboard, buffet cabinet, or dresser in the bedroom. Part of Axio collection. Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. Privacy Settings Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: basic site functions ensuring secure, safe transactions secure account login The postmodern vibe shift is here! Just insert the probes into the power source to turn it on. Trendy patio photo in Orange County with a fireplace. And some bare areas on the top. (10% off), Sale Price 85.01 Yes! Im Jenny, a wife of 28 years, mother of three, and a corporate drop-out. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. TAMIYA Lacquer Paint LP-1 Gloss Black 10 mL TAM82101 Lacquer Primers & Paints 35 $250$7.99 $2.99 delivery Feb 13 - 16 Ages: 14 years and up And now for the fun stuff. 1 Answer 1stDibs Expert February 22, 2021 Though you can't exactly refinish black lacquer furniture, you can repaint it. Sale Price 369.88 SEK ** DIMENSIONS ** -- Width of the table 80 cm -- Length of the table 130cm -- extendable Length 170cm . Oriental Black Lacquer End Table with Mother of Pearl 20" W. $775.00 $629.00. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Dead Malls, Childhood Memories and 80s Style. Privacy Policy and Mid Century Asian Style Burl-Wood & Black Lacquer China Cabinet, by Thomasville Furniture Sold by Paxem Estate Sales & Senior Move Manager Price $200.00 Buy Now Local Pickup Required Chicago, IL 60657 See description for pickup details Tweet Description Display Cabinet measures approx. . Special guitar. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Elegant vintage turned spindle legs in black contrast with a flaky hite-finished top for a look that is farmhouse fresh and inviting. Embossed vinyl is fabric supported for durability; double-stitched seams, double zippers. The practical rectangle shape makes this table livable and . But when its done right, its amazing. (10% off), Sale Price from 153.50 816.00, 960.00 Find a selection of Chinese black lacquer furniture on 1stDibs. Fireplace looks and feels like Palos Verdes stone but it doesn't require expensive structural changes or permanent installation. Celebrating 10 Years of Chairish - Shop the Edit! Great! Original Price 49.59 Gold dust paint, cabinet was lacquered red then black and areas of flowers and birds have red, black and gold colors. Comes in five open shelves or two bottom three shelves with two bottom doors. photographer: Scott B Smith I cant even I dont even care what it looks like inside the curb appeal is perfection. Interior Decorators Miami And if youre looking for tips on getting a glossy finish check out this post from Painted. LuxeDecor is your premier online showroom for dining room furniture and high-end home decor. We used navy blue flooring material on the ceiling to add interest, color and texture. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Lacquer ware New Items. Original Price 325.00 I think I couldnt have done it without taking her class. 4.92, 19.69 Privacy Settings Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: basic site functions ensuring secure, safe transactions secure account login This piece works well as a side table, nightstand, or even a coffee table when two or more are grouped together. Curved surface walking/jogging exerciser with speedometer and odometer. With millions of inspiring photos from design professionals, you'll find just want you need to turn your house into your dream home. Questions About 1980s Lacquer Furniture When was lacquer furniture popular? Quilted pillow sham and quilted comforter made with satin lustre create slumber-glamour. $1,158.00 $969.00. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Region: Shanxi Approx Age: 150 + Wood: Elm Approx. Shop for New, 40" - 49" and 75" or More TV Stands at Best Buy. Each has a seventeen inch diameter shade. We filled the space with French and Swedish antiques, like the daybed which serves as a sofa, and the marble topped table with brass gallery. Thick and hard like chalkboard slate. (20% off), Sale Price 14.02 Black lacquer cabinet inlaid with ivory and white jade with gold leaf hand painted decor. Shiny vinyl bean bags. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Maybe Im underestimating people near me. Three drawers and one shelf inside, old style wood peg construction. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Chinese black lacquer is a resin sourced from the Toxicodendron vernicifluum (formerly Rhus verniciflua) tree that grows throughout East Asia. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. 2023 Chairish, Inc. All rights reserved. What do you think of high gloss finishes? McGovern 2-Drawer Wood Desk, Natural 47x23.5x29.5 by Uniek (3) $428. (15% off), Sale Price 66.12 Original Price from 191.87 (15% off), Sale Price 360.00 There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Swivel stools "Bombo" of Magis. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. However, in terms of interior design, it meant decorating rooms with black lacquer furniture and arched ceramic vases. (10% off), Sale Price 125.15 In black lacquered wood, the top was made in black lacquered wood and grey-brown tinted erable briar, with central inlay. View Etsys Privacy Policy. Questions About 80s Lacquer Furniture Can you refinish black lacquer furniture? (10% off), Sale Price 816.00 RITZ CARLTON RESIDENCE 465 California Street 9.98, 19.95 Decorating guides, designer tips, home tours, and more! Privacy Policy. Storage shelves in back keep your glassware out of sight. The old black lacquer has some age cracks. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. (10% off), Sale Price 42.51 Is it tougher than it looks? 8 Pc Oriental Bedroom Set Black Lacquer Pearl Inlaid Design. Modern Interior Designers Miami You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Shiny vinyl bean bags. Red LED digital time display with AM indicator. So I say Yay and double Yay! $479.00 $379.00. Drop shadows and outer glows were also commonly added to emphasize the text. Your email address will not be published. . 369.88 SEK, 924.70 SEK Log in. All good, all fun. Chairish uses cookies to enhance your experience, allowing features like. Amazon.com: Black Lacquer Paint 1-48 of 413 results for "black lacquer paint" RESULTS Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Want to know more? Its curvaceous beechwood veneer design is finished with a jet black high gloss lacquer creating a sensational yet practical piece of fine furniture.Three frontal drawers embellished with Swarovski crystal handles are also fitted with an integrated Blumotion soft-close system for effortless closing.   France   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. 53.13, 177.11 Black Lacquer Oriental Furniture (1 - 40 of 210 results) Price ($) Shipping All Sellers More colors Oriental Pedestal with Pearl Inlaid in Gold, Black, or White Lacquer OrientalFurnitureWH (542) $466.70 FREE shipping Brilliantly Vintage Mother Of Pearl Lacquered Wall Panels - Set of 2 Inlay Fair Lady Geisha Design LandesGallery (2) $185.00 158.10, 186.00 (10% off), Sale Price 360.00 Original Price 19.69 This one definitely brings in some high drama. Suite 1250 Every room should have a "surprise" or a fabulous peice of furniture. Want to know more? Only 4 Left. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. . I too am obsessed with high gloss furniture. Granville Cast Iron Base and Solid Parota Wood Top 60" Desk by Crafters and Weavers (4) $1,134. Self-adjusting floor glides. purchase. I think many of us tend to think of lacquer done badly like 80s lacquered furniture. Privacy. $8,951.00 $7,369.00. Modeled on a 1966 Strat, the Silver Star line was Tokai's large headstock Strat model. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Its simplicity makes it ideal for a modern eclectic room featuring furniture from a variety of decades. 159.40, 177.11 I have finished a few pieces, and I also followed Kayla Paynes classes. from 45.00, from 50.00 In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Who knows? One to transform into a white console, the other piece to transform into a black armoire. 360.00, 400.00 The top will be different than this one - more in line with a clean white stone. This LCD two potato clock does not need batteries because it is powered by fruits, vegetables, house plants, cola and even salt water. The top will be different than this one more in line with a clean white stone. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Which brings me back to my original question how do you feel about lacquered finishes? NC Lacquer (Matt) finish. (10% off), Sale Price 53.13 Details & Specifications Features Furniture Design Demilune Overall Shape Half Circle Top Color Black/Gold/White Base Color Black/Gold/White This is real black lacquer and not the synthetic polymer black lacquer used today. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Ad posted 4 days ago Save this ad 1 images; Kitchen . 5,145.63 SEK, 6,432.04 SEK 80s Black Lacquer Table | Etsy Check out our 80s black lacquer table selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. 153.50, 191.87 Media storage for your flatscreen, games, movies and devices can take several different forms, but choosing a black TV stand takes the guesswork out of sel Battery backup system. I love the look of high gloss, but minimizing dust is a serious challenge! This chair's attractive, linear design is the product of doctors and designers who saw the need for a chair that helps prevent sitting in a cramped position. Great! Yukon 80" Warm Acacia Live Edge Solid Wood Dining Table $1,699.00. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. "Miami Never miss new arrivals matching exactly what youre looking for! Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Now if I could just decide upon a color! We see so much farmhouse and industrial style, but high gloss finish is much more formal. Nothing goes together like high gloss lacquer and faux bamboo! Heavily padded split headrest.