I have Johnson babysitting him, to make sure he actually sleeps.. What happens when Eddie notices something? It was the only explanation for his current string of devastatingly terrible luck. Who is this man? New reworked version hopefully with less mistakes. Im okay, babe, Buck said with a sigh. It's just that Buck has a hard time accepting help. strike that motherfucker with lightning and put him in a coma!! Buck was still trapped under ten tons of metal. It makes Bucks fingers itch with the urge to reach out and touch him. The darkness of the city, even with lights and people and voices all around him, feels oppressive in a way he cannot put a name to. Buck pushed the plane past Mach 1 and was rounding on Mach 1.5, enjoying the roar of the engine and the steady vibration of the plane under him. Hes gone through a lot, he knows that. Through pure adrenaline he was scaling the ladder, acutely aware that he was screamingvoice cracking through the thunder begging Buck to be okay and to just hold on. Buck could see his own body lay in the balance between the ladder and the surface, unresponsive. what if Shanon never returns?What if Bobby didn't ask for help?where Athena is too late ?where Bucks leg can't be saved? Feeling like the 118 would never take him back, wouldn't try to understand why he started the lawsuit, would only see him as exhausting, Buck decided that it was time for a change. He loved this place, loved this job, but he often felt unwanted. will I ever write the Buckley parents as nice? He's a solid, physical presence under Eddies hand and a second wave of relief rushes through him. I just worry, I want you to be safe, but I want you to be great too.. This would be fine, if it werent for the fact that Eddie had abandoned Buck in the parking lot with his pants undone. after the lawsuit, buck is still shunned by the 118. he doesn't show it to them but it affects him so much he tries to take his own life. And it won't be easy to see the once so cheerful firefighter carefree again. or, buck worries about his family after everything that's happened and can't escape the feeling that something bad will happen. When what felt like the longest silence had passed, Buck finally went on. Through pure adrenaline he was scaling the ladder, acutely aware that he was screamingvoice cracking through the thunder begging Buck to be okay and to just hold on. - Eddie tiene una una sonrisa an ms maliciosa en su rostro. buck is tired and it's eddie's first day back. They don't talk enough, misunderstandings happen. It was just a normal shift, a normal day, until he noticed an unfamiliar Floater walk out of the Firehouse. Or can his new and old life blend seamlessly into something better? He takes Bucks other hand in his and interlocks their fingers. While Josie is sleeping, a week after they had been at camp, a young man, supposedly a camp counselor, came into Josies room while she was sleeping, unknown to anyone else. Eddie and Chris step in to anchor him. What happens when Eddie notices something? In turn that causes worry for Olivia and Elliot. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. Buck finally reached his magic awakening, where it would be unbound. He loved the feeling of flying; the strange part of him felt grounded the higher he went, more connected to himself the more altitude he gained. Work Search: On the edge of breaking down Buck cant sleep and Eddie sees. A helmet that should be on the head of the figure collapsed on the ground yards away. He is attacked and abused by three men. Or can his new and old life blend seamlessly into something better? Will he get them to safety before blood-thinner boy bleeds out? He knows the lawsuit was a mistake.To distract himself, he goes jogging at night.A fatal mistake. I uh, Buck tries to say. Buck thought that Eddie felt the same, that their feelings of more than just being platonic best friends was mutual. "Come on, man. Suicide Attempt. His team finally realizes how much Buck has changed. 5 times Eddie gifts candles to Buck and 1 time Buck does. Heartbroken and sick, Buck wanders around. Luckly, Eddie is there to take care of him. "What, uhm, what are you doing in LA?". Inevitable that hes feeling Bobbys hands grip against his turnout, still askew and half-off where Chimney once was, hands running up his chest while he checked for injuries. So, the night after his first shift back, he went out and bought a new guitar.For months he played in the comfort of his own home, not yet confident enough to share with the 118. What will their lives be like? They don't mob him. A Navy Seal who was injured on the tour. Buck spares a brief gaze to Eddie, and Eddie takes his moment, leaning forward to plant quick kiss to Buck's lips, their helmets knocking together. Past Evan "Buck" Buckley/Ali Martin - Freeform, Evan "Buck" Buckley Has Abandonment Issues, Athena Grant and Bobby Nash are Evan "Buck" Buckley's Parents, It only falls into place when you're falling to pieces, Evan "Buck" Buckley Acting as Christopher Diaz's Parental Figure, Alternate Universe - Coffee Shops & Cafs, Eddie Diaz and Evan "Buck" Buckley are neighbours, Evan "Buck" Buckley and Eddie Diaz Are In Love, Evan Buck Buckley and Eddie Diaz are Christophers Dads. You could have woken me up and felt very guilty afterwards.. Didnt want to. Their faces met, just inches apart, Eddie refraining from doing anything he might regret, like kissing Buck. Buckley-Diaz Family (9-1-1 TV) Christopher Diaz Has Two Dads Christopher Diaz is a National Treasure POV Alternating Fluff and Smut Bottom Eddie Diaz (9-1-1 TV) Angst with a Happy Ending In which Buck and Eddie are trying out a friends-with-benefits thing (that's rapidly turning into more) when the world comes crashing down on them. Okay, you win this argument. They both laugh and Eddie seems to be thinking about what to say to him, he doesn't want to worry his boyfriend. It's hard telling thembut it's even worse watching them not know what to do. He turned around, making his way back to the truck when he saw Buck falter in step. He glanced at the others, as they all had shocked faces and they were worried. Eddie his fingers were making soothing movements on Buck his cheeks, after a while, he cleared his throat. Buck is kidnapped and put in a white room. Because Buck, this godsend of a man, that made Eddies life so much better in completely different ways, was not sleeping on his cramped annoyingly small couch. Theyve been through a few before. Buck was tired, okay. Part 3 of BuckTaylor Week; "Hey, hey - I've got you." in which Evan "Buck" Buckley is an aviator, Eddie Diaz is jealous, and Chimney would really like to know why that man's name is Bradley Bradshaw. He knew that after the lawsuit he was not going to be easy, but he was drowning more and more. Content warnings: lightning, emergency, cardiac arrest, pain, lightning strike, electrocution, contact injury, side flash, blast injury, heights, hospitals, passing out, loss of consciousness, panic attacks, anxiety, description of anxiety and panic, manipulation, threats of using a child to gain compliance but not in a violent or hostile way (just them using Christopher to get Buck and Eddie to not be dumb but still deserves a warning because that is kind of a sketchy manipulation tactic). Im so proud of you! But he couldnt help but feel like something was missing. He needed a break, he needed to find himself again. He wanted to name her after some one strong and graceful so he chose Elsa and Sapphire was chosen due to it representing Nobility. At the time, it felt like a sign, like destiny when they woke up the next morning hungover and to a snow-covered outside. Please consider turning it on! "Buck, if you can hear me, squeeze my hand.". Unfortunately, in a very difficult time. And all Eddie wanted was to keep him to himself. But to answer your question, there's nothing that has me anxious or worried, everything is fine.. Buck and Eddie's relationship through the years, but through the eyes of Hen. Perfect. Evan "Buck" Buckley & Harry Grant are Siblings. His team finally realizes how much Buck has changed. And today is one of those rare occasions. But now it all seems like one huge mountain thats insurmountable. . One Saturday changed everything. Protective Athena Grant. At the time . It's you and me against the rest of the world, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Original Child Character (s), Dan "Hondo" Harrelson Acting as Jim Street's Parental Figure, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Christopher Diaz (9-1-1 TV), Evan "Buck" Buckley & Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw & Tom "Iceman" Kazansky & Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw/Jake "Hangman" Seresin, past Evan "Buck" Buckley/Mickey "Fanboy" Garcia, Tom "Iceman" Kazansky/Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, Established Tom "Iceman" Kazansky/Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, Pete "Maverick" Mitchel is Evan "Buck" Buckley's Parent, Evan "Buck" Buckley is Christopher Diaz's Parent, Between Top Gun (1986) and Top Gun: Maverick, Pete "Maverick" Mitchell is a Little Shit, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Firehouse 126 Crew (9-1-1 Lone Star), Evan "Buck" Buckley/Original Male Character(s), Evan "Buck" Buckley & Christopher Diaz & Eddie Diaz (9-1-1 TV), Evan "Buck" Buckley & Howie "Chimney" Han, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Henrietta "Hen" Wilson, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Danny "Danno" Williams, Alternate Universe - Different First Meeting, Eddie Diaz Is Not A Firefighter (9-1-1 TV). He disappears without anyone knowing where he is. Uh, one year since. They feel they can say they know each other like the back of their hand. It occurs to Eddie later this is the closest hes ever been to punching a superior. He was powerless against the Diaz boys and wanted nothing more than to be swept up in their everything. Please consider turning it on! - Hay algo preocupndote? Buck has been a dragon rider since birth, and he has hidden this fact for most of his life. Only a small drop spilled the glass he was trying to hold, drowning him.Maybe it's time to stop fighting the water. - Pudiste despertarme y sentirte muy culpable despus. He loved the feeling of flying; the strange part of him felt grounded the higher he went, more connected to himself the more altitude he gained. Both were silently sending out a prayer toward him. - Pero respondiendo a tu pregunta, no hay nada que me tenga ansioso o preocupado, todo est bien. it was anchoring, settling. Something is definitely wrong, and Eddie is scared shitless. Bobby considers asking Buck again how hes really doingthe bags under his eyes telling a different story to the one coming out of his mouthbut he learnt a long time ago that the best tactic when it came to Evan Buckley was to wait him out. Buck ends up in the hospital again and while still under the influence of the pain medication he asks to go home with Eddie. - Murmura Eddie en su cabello para luego separarse un poco, sin romper el abrazo pero para verlo a los ojos. Buck loved Eddie's hugs. But, he thinks he's scared to get better, too. He knows hes probably going to worst-case-scenario, but he worries. A step that now Buck was going to be late for. What else is up?, Buck cracked his eyes open. Just a cold.. A Tortured Musician Buck story. How do you know I didn't fall asleep? He asks with a mischievous smirk. (Or, Buck self-harms. And then he hangs up the phone and lets out a ragged breath - one it sounds like hes been holding for much longer than the length of that conversation. Buck is kidnapped and put in a white room. Its been two hours since his last drink. Buck is dejected. Delirious almost as he stumbles to the couches where Eddie has settled down. No, Buck waswell he was everything. Badly injured, he waits for his team. Yea, that would be stupid. A follow-up to Chris being found after the tsunami; Eddie takes Buck home with him. Thats just so He lets out a strangled laugh. He tells no one. The Buckley Siblings Have Bad Parents (9-1-1 TV), Evan "Buck" Buckley/Original Female Character(s) (Formerly), Bobby Nash Acting as Evan "Buck" Buckley's Parental Figure, Athena Grant Acting as Evan "Buck" Buckley's Parental Figure, Evan "Buck" Buckley/OC - Michael Reuven "Mac" Buckley, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Dan "Hondo" Harrelson, Evan "Buck" Buckley/Eddie Diaz (9-1-1 TV), Eddie Diaz Takes Care of Evan "Buck" Buckley, Evan Buck Buckley & Eddie Diaz (9-1-1 TV), I'm not you, nor you me (but we're both moving steady), Athena Grant and Bobby Nash are Evan "Buck" Buckley's Parents, Pre-Relationship Evan "Buck" Buckley/Eddie Diaz, Post-Episode: s04e14 Survivors (9-1-1 TV), gathered up your things and slipped away (no time at all, i followed you), Evan "Buck" Buckley & Christopher Diaz (9-1-1 TV), Evan "Buck" Buckley & Christopher Diaz & Eddie Diaz (9-1-1 TV), Evan "Buck" Buckley is Christopher Diaz's Parent, Episode: s05e06 Brawl in Cell Block 9-1-1, Evan "Buck" Buckley Takes Care of Eddie Diaz, Evan "Buck" Buckley Acting as Christopher Diaz's Parental Figure, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Henrietta "Hen" Wilson, speculation on the promo that i'm too tired to fact check, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Original Female Character(s), Episode: s03e16 The One That Got Away (9-1-1 TV), All You See That Glitters Isn't Always Gold, Eddie Diaz Needs to Use Actual Words (9-1-1 TV), Go Farther In Lightness (A Series, An Album). When he wasn't completely ignoring Buck he would yell at him for even the most minor screw up. The team gives him anxious glances when they get back, watching him closely as he takes off his gear and walks upstairs. He was done with everything. Buck-switched it?, Bobby nodded. All rights reserved Buck lost his virginity when he was fourteen years old and his girlfriend was about to move away. And you're holding me really tight, like you don't want me to leave. Buck relaxes his body a little, damn, maybe he's anxious without realizing it. He has been hiding his dragon's existence since he joined the 118. I didn't believe in love at first sight. You need to hold on.. suddenly evan buckley feels like maybe he has a fighting chance. The F18 responded beautifully to his every touch, going faster or slower with barely more effort than a thought. Whats so special about tonight?, Eddie blinked, Um- Its Chris science fair. He looked out the window and over at the people talking by the kitchen. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Everything that leads up to the terrifying day and what happens all the while Olivia and Elliot try to find their daughter.