In the more spacious Lantern Room and under Coronavirus social distancing, Pia and Rob receive their marriage certificate. If you and youre partner are more on the creative side then why not wed in one of Bristols many museums. The Grand Council Chamber: With a capacity of 120 seated guests and 30 standing, the Grand Council Chamber is the largest wedding ceremony room in the Old Council House. Set in the heart of St Nicks market, Bristol registry office is in the Old Council House building. your wedding perfectly. I ask the assembled friends and family to throw the confetti up and high over the couple as the couple walks through. Read More>> Having a Short or Micro-Wedding Day? read more, Inspire your guests curiosity on your big day and have your wedding at one of the Portraits of former Bristol mayors hang on the walls. I have had couples travel from all around the world to get married here. If you love industrial then the Paintworks could your ideal wedding venue. Ive been photographing intimate weddings at Bristol registry office for a number of years. However, most of the registrars are okay with it. Your dedicated Wedding Team includes our in house chef who will work with you to create the perfect menu for your occasion - whether you fancy a traditional wedding breakfast, fork or carvery buffet. A heartfelt hug from father to daughter is captured forever. ceremonies and wedding receptions. For More Details, Including Full-Day Packages: Click here for my Prices for Wedding Photography. A picture paints a thousand words and this one of their son caught in the middle of a family hug is a memory to cherish for a lifetime. EXCLUSIVE USE With a ceremony guest limit of just 50 people, No4 Clifton Village is ideal for smaller weddings. The rooms have windows, although the Lantern Room is darker than most, with the only natural light coming from the dome. I would love to hear all about your love story so far and what you have planned for your special day. Im allowed to photograph discreetly throughout, although at the discretion of the presiding registrar. with floor-to-ceiling windows yielding stunning views of the Bristol Harbourside, and a choice of luxuriously furnished rooms flooded with natural light, sparkling under Waterford Crystal chandeliers with capacity to welcome as many as 300 friends and family, it's a wonderful setting for very special day. There are many local restaurants and hotels within walking distance to have your reception, and Im happy to document the early part of that or longer if needed. On the lower deck original oak panels and portholes create a unique atmosphere for private dining. This is in a location of your choice nearby. We have a collection of various event suites to cater for all sizes of wedding party choose our Phoenix Suite with its private internal garden ideal for reception drinks or a BBQ reception. Kings Weston House is a little quirky for a Manor House but it is one of my favorites and a popular choice for those looking for something a little different. Bristol has so much to offer, from charming hotels to historic manor houses. You dont have to think of yourself as Tigger Woods to appreciate incredibly vast landscapes, romantic sunset hot spots and the upscale exclusive settings that golf courses have to offer. As a photographer I always discuss what is important with my clients, I work with them to capture the images and pictures that they want and that reflect them. Family photos are usually done on the steps outside alongside confetti. Prices for Civil Partnership Conversion and Renewal of Vows are slightly lower than for Civil Marriages. Being an incredibly chilled bunch, they grabbed a few beers from the corner shop and chilled outside whilst having a chat. Venue viewings are arranged by calling the Ceremonies Team on 0117 922 2800 or emailing register.office@bristol.gov.uk. Please check current prices of the Statutory room here. I still often take a few of the couple at the signing table afterwards, and I usually get the witnesses in the photo. Grade II listed, the Old Council House is home to Bristol Register Office. Our experienced events team are at your service throughout the entire planning process to guide you through the finest details to ensure your wedding day is as special as it can be. Our events team is ready to work with you to ensure that your special day is truly unforgettable. This is a list of all venues in Bristol which are approved to hold marriages and civil partnerships. From your initial enquiry until the big day itself our dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator will be on hand to help support you in creating that memorable day. Whether you are a science fan, star explorer or simply looking for something out of the ordinary, We The Curious has the perfect space for an intimate occasion or a grand celebration. The booking fee includes the room, two registrars, a marriage certificate and your choice of music and personal vows (except for basic Statutory Room weddings). read more, A wedding celebrated at The Bristol will create memories to cherish for years to come. "}},{"@type":"Question","name":"WHAT IS THE LIGHT LIKE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY INSIDE THE VENUE? The beautifully manicured lawn is ideal for summer drinks but this venue is great all year round. "}},{"@type":"Question","name":"IS PHOTOGRAPHY ALLOWED OF OUR WEDDING CEREMONY AND VOWS?","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"A. This shot, taken from the back of the old Statutory Room, shows the rooms width. ","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"Bristol Register Office is very central with easy access and is a beautiful building in the historic Old City. Guy Milnes Photography79 Van RoadCAERPHILLYCF83 1LA, "Creating memories of a time and place to cherish through the years!". This room is only available during the week and allows up to a maximum of 4 guests. 18 20 Alma Vale Road Clifton Bristol. The Dining Room is the perfect setting for an elegant wedding breakfast. Then you can have some portraits taken together in the many lanes and markets surrounding Bristols Old Council House and Register Office. On the way to the market: Little moments like this and unusual angles make the wedding day. Try Our Free Wedding Planning Tools. From intimate ceremonies to grand occasions. Based in the heart of the popular Clifton village, this venue is ideal for those wanting a more intimate wedding. Now its his turn as the little chap readies himself to pour the confetti over his parents. read more, Bristols best kept secret. what you would expect from one of Bristols most It has its own private walled garden where you will have exclusive use of the grounds and its on-site bar. At the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel well ensure your wedding is just how you dream it will be. This little chap and his mum are waving goodbye to the bride. No two weddings are ever the same even if I go back to the same venue regularly. You can then join them for a short while before the ceremony starts. Another great little venue for smaller weddings with a maximum capacity of up to 70 people. Glassboat is a fully-licensed wedding venue and can be hired in its entirety for all types of private events. read more, Here at Future Inn Bristol, we are delighted that you are considering us as the venue to Bristols Register Office is on the left in this photo. There are several locations on offer for you to say your vows. Free parking for guests staying overnight Setting up the posed shots can result in fun ones too. A few minutes away from Bristol Temple Meads train station and close to the Shopping Quarter, it is the perfect venue for your wedding ceremony. On the doorstep of Cabot Circus Shopping Centre, cool contemporary style blends with traditional service, providing a haven for clear thought and relaxation. The wedding industry in Bristol has boomed over the last few years. Centre. Firstly congratulations! From lighting and music, whether it is a grand event or an intimate affair, your wedding will be totally personal to you just as it should be. A staff member or the registrar will show your guests to your ceremony room whilst you go for your interviews. The striking deep red decorated room with wooden panelling is certainly unique and striking for your photos. I hope it helps narrow down your search. Email me, fill in the form below or phone 07947 613070 any time to chat and book me as your wedding photographer!! All our spacious, 116 trendy bedrooms consist of everything that you have come to expect from a four star hotel and more, including a queen size double bed, en-suite bath & separate shower, safe, ironing centre, heated bathroom mirrors . Offering a sophisticated yet relaxed wedding venue focusing on great food and drink in the heart of one of the country's most vibrant and exciting cities. So here it is in no particular order a few of my top recommended Bristol wedding venues broken down into different categories. The hotel has a large mezzanine suitable for private hire for drinks receptions or can host a dinner of up to 40 people. 2023 Image Paradise | Bristol, UK Wedding videographer & photographer. It comfortably fits up to 50 guests. read more, Arguably Bristols most impressive wedding venue this immaculately restored, grade The main building is a fantastic venue in its own right with grand features such as gold wallpaper, high ceiling and chandeliers. The cost at time of writing this is to get married in this room is 266.00 during the week and 317 on a Saturday which includes the two registrars to conduct the ceremony. A wedding is all about the couple and their love for each other. Special accomodation rates for your guests As mentioned above, I offer exclusive deals for this style of wedding. to destination. Bristol has so much to offer, from charming hotels to historic manor houses. If an outdoor wedding is more your thing then The Secret Garden is a striking setting for your ceremony. There are no rules about this, and it is generally up to you how you approach it. This stunning venue could be placed in the Manor House category however its based on a golf course. It has four rooms on offer to cater to weddings of all sizes. There are many micro-moments during the group wedding photos, and I spotted this lovely portrait of grandma with her grandson. Build Your Own>> Bespoke Wedding Photography Package. As the guests file out, I keep the newlyweds inside and organise the guests into a corridor down the steps. read more, A stunning wedding venue like no other thats truly out of the ordinary. Portraits of King George II and Queen Caroline look down on the proceedings. hotel with great facilities, and perfect for your special day. The Paintworks is set just off Bath road has many great backdrops within the estate ideal for those industrial photos with plenty of texture and colour on offer. Its an exciting time preparing and planning for your big day. Instead it is really all about two people committing to a life together, expressing their love, exchanging rings and ultimately being able to call each other husband and wife. Our stunning Bristol Suite is one of the largest in the South West, comfortably accommodating 450 people banquet style. Lets discuss your wedding and find how I can help capture your perfect day. Pia and Rob didnt feel comfortable posing, so I engaged with them to get more fun shots of the interactions and love between them.