It enables the embedding of Mix Cloud audio player. Jesus love doesn't promote sin. (Oy vey! ) Ive messed up more than Ive had good. Boring religious bigots. StackAdapt sets this cookie as a Random Identifier for user identification, to display relevant advertisements. The JSESSIONID cookie is used by New Relic to store a session identifier so that New Relic can monitor session counts for an application. See all your opportunities to see them live below! Olivia McClurkin, sister of famed gospel artist Donnie McClurkin, died Tuesday after a long battle with cancer. Thousands of gay men are happily married with children. Years has passed, and I don't struggle with the thought, I hate it now. *Gospel music icon Donnie McClurkin took to Instagram on Thursday to slam a report that he's suffering from a life-threatening disease. imagine comparing homosexuality to diabetes. Thanks. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. You cant call me a homophobic if Ive been a homosexual My thing was from [being] raped. Born into a home filled with domestic violence and drug abuse, McClurkin was saved by an aunt who sang background vocals with Crouch himself. Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin. So he should die in silence. Source: Rick Diamond / Getty Pastor Donnie McClurkin is currently in the hospital after a serious car accident. So, now Im supposed to be hospitalized with some kind of cancer???? Gospel Singer Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident The beloved 59-year-old entertainer lost consciousness and totaled his car following a nearly-fatal crash early Wednesday. Scuba Certification; Private Scuba Lessons; Scuba Refresher for Certified Divers; Try Scuba Diving; Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox) gospel stock photo images 16 . Jehovah please blow the trumpet already!!! This cookie is used for email services. So, now Im supposed to be hospitalized with some kind of cancer???? Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of lindaikejisblog.com or any Did u choose to be straight. What price do we pay in telling the truth? Hip Hop Entertainment | Hip Hop TV, Film and Video Games, Powered by Source Digital, Inc & The Northstar Group, Visit streaming.thesource.com for more information, [WATCH] HotBlock Jmoe Delivers New Safe With Me Video Featuring Yung Bleu, Futures Artist Lil Double 0 Faces 15 Years In Prison for Gun And Drug Charges, Conway The Machine And Jae Skeese Release New Single Metallic 5s And Announce Joint Project Pain Provided Profit, Chaka Khan Recalls Telling Mary J. Blige Her Vocals Were Flat, Shades Adele and Mariah Carey, Jussie Smolletts Hate Crime Hoax to be Examined in New Film Jussie Smollett: Anatomy of a Hoax, Today In Hip Hop History: De La Soul Dropped Their 3 Feet High And Rising LP 34 Years Ago, [WATCH] Nas Delivers New Video for 30 From Kings Disease III, Today in Hip-Hop History: Boogie Down Productions Dropped Their Debut LP Criminal Minded 36 Years Ago, Masego Delivers His New Self-Titled Album Ahead of Worldwide Tour, [WATCH] Michael B. Jordan Hears Creed III Soundtrack Single from Bas for First Time, Safaree Samuels Says He Narrowly Avoided a Stray Bullet in Atlanta: I Was Inches Away, Nelly Announces Hot in Herre Festival for Toronto This June. Emotionally, Im getting it together. He never said hes sleeping with men, he said he was STRUGGLING WITH ATTRACTION. You've read 0 of 5 of todays most popular posts. Hypocrisy everywhere.. We fall down, and we get up.. Come to Nija and we'll move you over to the North. Through partnerships with many of the most respected and influential pastors, Bible. He is an American gospel singer and a minister. Pope Francis statement that homosexuality is a not crime isnt all that he said, The religious right prefers DeSantis over Trump because hes a true believer, Robert Zimmerman is still running against George Santos. Couldnt travel and sing anymore., McClurkin later wrote We Fall Down, a popular song whose lyrics continue, but we get up.. He claims through will, power, and prayer he was able to revert his sexual orientation. So u never trusted God enough to deliver you and u have been singing faith? IT IS WRONG AND A SIN. Not Donnie too???!!! But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. COPYRIGHT 2022 EURweb.com/Rabercom Enterprises. The ad-id cookie is provided by Amazon Advertising for tallying user actions by tracking ad clicks on other websites, to provide targeted content. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Pastor Donnie McClurkin is turning 60 and has planned a star-studded concert to celebrate! Have you subscribed totheGrios podcastDear Culture? 15 years 6 months 5 days 3 hours 12 minutes, 15 years 6 months 5 days 3 hours 5 minutes, 15 years 6 months 5 days 1 hour 16 minutes. I thought he got married to Nicole ( the lady that sang.." I know my redeemer lives"). The Republican establishment thinks it can stop Trump in 2024. Published: Wednesday 31st Mar 2021 by Rashad With unforgettable hits like 'We Fall Down,' 'Speak to My Heart,' and 'Stand,' multiple Gold and Platinum records to his credit, and and a trophy case. Home. FACT! Born in South Carolina, but raised in Long Isand, New York City, Donnie McClurkin . Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category . This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website. While the Black LGBTQ community would applaud someone of McClurkins status telling the truth about his sexual past, many of us cant care because of decades of damning and damaging messages he hurled at us. McClurkin appeared to be alluding to his 2016 relationship with gospel singer Nicole C. Mullen. I consider myself to be Donnie, he added shortly before his 60th birthday. Financially, Im there. He said on Uncensored: "I didnt know really what a woman wanted.Ive messed up more than Ive had good. Gospel singer Donnie McClurkin is opening up yet again about his sexuality, revealing in a recent episode of TV One's Uncensored that he may end up alone for the rest of his life. McClurkin, 61, goes on to say that "happiness is . Accept who you are and live your life to the fullest even if it is to be alone for the rest of your life. Blame game and the Western world iare 5 and 6. Therefore submit this challenge afresh to the One that already paid the price for your deliverance. ! McClurkin captioned his post. Variety dubbed McClurkin as a Reigning King of Urban Gospel.McClurkin was born in Chester, South Carolina in the United States of America. Pastor Donnie McClurkin's struggle with sexuality mirrors the Black Church's Commentary by Reverend Irene Monroe Friday, April 16, 2021 In a recent episode of TV One's Uncensored, Pastor. It is never late to turn to God n be made whole.Homosexuality is a perversion and of d devil, I got my mind made up and I won't turn back because I want to see my Jesus someday, I CAN NOT BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE ON THIS PLATFORM ARE SUPPORTING HOMOSEXUALITY. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. July 16, 2021, 12:47 PM PDT. McClurkin, 61, had previously opened up years ago about his past struggles with homosexuality, which he called a perversion, and claimed that he was able to suppress his sexual orientation, citing his and many Christian churches stance on homosexuality as a sin. 2021-04-13: This article shared 2560 times since Tue Apr 13, 2021. I sincerely hope this message gets to you sir!!! We bring news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and entertained. McClurkin attributed his own homosexuality to being raped twice as a child first at age eight by his uncle and again at age thirteen by his cousin (his uncles son). In 2013, McClurkin was scheduled to be one of the singers at the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial during the Reflections on Peace: From Gandhi to King event. NID cookie, set by Google, is used for advertising purposes; to limit the number of times the user sees an ad, to mute unwanted ads, and to measure the effectiveness of ads. The BBC News Channel's press review Full eyetracking report Published 1 day ago. Owned by agkn, this cookie is used for targeting and advertising purposes. They have three kids: 2 biological, 1 adopted (fully black). I didnt know, really, what a woman wanted. Joy is consistent. God don't make people gays. Comparing homosexuality to diabetes he said: "I dont eat sugar, but it doesnt mean that I dont want sugar.". Republic Bank Performing Arts Center - Sewell. Chartbeat sets this cookie to store the original referrer for the site visitor. LinkedIn sets the lidc cookie to facilitate data center selection. This ensures that the cookie consent box will not be presented again upon re-entry. Visit streaming.thesource.com for more information When speaking on his. Please rest assured that Mayor Menino did not know anything about this and would never condone hate speech of any kind.. ?..so is a bad habit Forget not so soon that He once destroyed Sodom and Ghomorah for this same particular sin. I am embarrassed to say that I was not aware of this, and we obviously should have vetted him further. Who would thought that he would be bisexual God have mercy on us all. 2.6M views 1 year ago Donald Andrew "Donnie" McClurkin, Jr. is an American gospel singer and minister. Go and help Donnie decide. RLCDN sets this cookie to provide users with relevant advertisements and limit the number of ads displayed. I learned yesterdayof the depth and breadth of Donnie McClurkins views on the gay community, wrote Julie Burns, then-Director of Arts, Tourism and Special Events for the Mayors Office, in an email. McClurkins sexuality has been an open secret, but now, at 61 years old, McClurkin is lamenting about growing old and being alone. However, when it came to moving Bostons Black ministers on LGBTQ civil rights, Meninos struggle had been similar to that of other elected officials and queer activistsimmovable. These tendencies surfaced because a broken man thrust an 8-year-old boy into this whirlwind. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. However you are still have a family, every family is unique I'm their own way. There is a difference between saying he's struggling with the sin of homosexuality and saying that he is gay. Love u, I love your songs!!! Someone posted that I was sick and used a 5yr old hospital picture and info!! Na wa judgement day will choke! The dmvk cookie is set by Dailymotion to record data of visitor behaviour on the website. I love your sincerity Donnie, I pray you find some that will love you right and make a family with you. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos. And this started a pathology, McClurkin stated on The Tom Joyner Morning Show in 2013. Find concert tickets for Donnie McClurkin upcoming 2023 shows. My past relationships were a sprinkling of everything men and women,' says McClurkin. His birth name is Donald Andrew McClurkin. I didnt know how to have the relationship. Now, the Grammy Award-winning artist says he believes his struggle over his sexuality will leave him without the family he always dreamed of. The cookie, set by Krux Digital, registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. Copyright 2020, Religion News Service. Donnie McClurkin is a gospel music singer and contemporary Christianity minister from the United States of America. This cookie is set by the BlueConic. He compares his gay desires to diabetes: I dont eat sugar, but it doesnt mean that I dont want sugar.. You sing about the bible, they call you pastor, Nigerian churches even invite am to preach and play, yet you personal life goes against everything the bible cvondemns. Orode Moses March 30, 2021. It does not store any personal data. Let's just say I'd rather have my child grow up healthy emotionally and discover their sexuality on there own, without the memory of an abuse at a young age muddling everything up. If you enjoyed, I try to do videos every day! The interview continues a series of revelations over the years in which the singer has discussed his sexuality. We are very, very great friends.. Who wouldn't have thought that a talented and attractive man would be at least bisexual, if not gay? There's just one thing I really want to know. Cloudflare sets this cookie to improve page load times and to disallow any security restrictions based on the visitor's IP address. Wow! It will definitely backfire. This cookie is set by DoubleClick and is used for re-targeting, optimisation, reporting and attribution of online adverts. McClurkin is 62 years old as of 2021. Na your choice. This cookie is used to detect and defend when a client attempt to replay a cookie.This cookie manages the interaction with online bots and takes the appropriate actions. Donnie McClurkin & Hezekiah Walker On Uncensored & Unsung This Easter Sunday. RELATED: Almost 60, Donnie McClurkin says Im at a time now I sing when I want to, I want to lay down next to somebody thats going to be with me for the rest of my life, I really do, he said. Eh men, park well and deal with your childish cravings. I took my daughter who is 16 and aspires to be a gospel singer! This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. In a video a message, the singer and pastor made clear that the is alive and well., Let me put everybodys heart to rest. This cookie is set by Segment to help track visitor usage, events, target marketing, and also measure application performance and stability. God still save to the uttermost. Gays are made in the womb. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. He has won three Grammy Awards, ten Stellar Awards, two BET Awards, two Soul Train Awards, one Dove Award and one NAACP Image Awards. Scorecard Research sets this cookie for browser behaviour research. In 2010, Pastor McClurkins homophobic past came back to haunt him. This cookie is set by the provider Mixcloud. My hope is for gay/queer children and adults are met with love and acceptance so they can freely exist.. The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user's browser supports cookies. Religion can mess you up. Who likes being oppressed and disgraced for their sexuality? @sesgo through the write-up again. You are still in self denial. Good luck with that. Homosexuality is not a sin. This cookie is native to PHP applications. 'I've messed up more than Ive had good. Donnie McClurkin and Hezekiah Walker will be featured on episodes of Uncensored & Unsung this Easter Sunday on TV One.. TV One'S Critically-acclaimed documentary-series Unsung continues with the spotlight on Gospel greats Hezekiah Walker and Dannie McClurkin this Easter Sunday, April 4 at 9 P.M. ET/8C.. An Adobe Analytics cookie that uses a unique visitor ID time/date stamp to identify a unique vistor to the website. Check us out at:\r https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqOmJO0ptmmHrsOnR3oPtTA submitted and will be visible after the blog owner approves, Women will enjoy good deal during your tenure - Aisha Buhari tells Remi Tinubu, Im not in alliance with PDP Peter Obi (Video), US rapper Ice-T blasts modern day rappers as he brands them 'soft'and'goofy', I have not made calls to anybody - Peter Obi dismisses calls for him to concede and call President-elect Bola Tinubu, says he firmly believes in the Nigerian judiciary to ''reclaim his mandate'', Peter Obi weeps as he shares his encounter with a Nigerian lady who trained as a baker and can't afford N75,000 to buy an oven, We won this election and we will prove it to Nigerians - Peter Obi vows to go to court (video), US women's football team Orlando Pride announce they're scrapping white shorts to make their players 'more comfortable' during theirmenstrualcycle, Lionel Messi to gift 35 gold iPhone 14s worth 175k to all Argentina players and staff to commemorate 2022 FIFA WorldCuptriumph, Luis Enrique and Zinedine Zidane 'are in the running to become Chelsea boss if Graham Potterissacked', Will Smith takes the stage for the first time since that Oscar slap to accept the Beacon Award for Emancipation at theAAFCAAwards, Islamic cleric on the run as police arrest his wife and 10 other suspects with human parts in Ibadan, Two Nigerian men and Thai woman arrested in Bangkok over seizure of 8.5kg of heroin concealed in fruit cans destined for Hong Kong, "You are not my God" Actress Seyi Edun writes as she shares message she received from a troll who called her barren, This election was not rigged by any standard - Former Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose (video), It's time to abandon politicians and face your life if not they will waste your whole 2023 doing rubbish - Activist Deji Adeyanju tells Nigerians, MC Oluomo's daughter hits back at critics (video). As the clock drew nearer to ten oclock, my fear became almost unbearable. The cookie is used for storing the start and end of the user session for nielsen statistics. This cookie is used by PwC to track individual visitors and their use of site. donniemcclurkin.lnk.to/oMpaGIN Posts Videos Tagged At the Holy Convocation International Youth Department Worship Service in 2009, McClurkin espoused his ex-gay rhetoric, castigating former talented gospel industry worker Tonx (B. Slade), who unapologetically stated that he didnt struggle with his sexual attraction to men.. The cookies contains information that allows Prebid servers to distinguish between browsers and mobile devices. Several parts of his body were injured by the accident. McClurkin, 59, lost consciousness while driving early in the morning and started . You still think it's in your nature or because of the abuse. And that has left you perpetually a child? (RNS) Gospel singer Donnie McClurkin says he expects to probably be alone for the rest of my life as far as a mate is concerned.. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. This cookie is used for preventing the installation of third party advertiser or other cookies on the browser. That why abusers are usually victims of abuse, women who see their mothers being abused are more likely to be victims of abuse. This cookie is set by Eloqua. Donnie spoke about the details of the accident but he is ok. No official word on where the accident took place but it seems that Pastor McClurkin may have fallen asleep at the wheel. Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. I am alive, well, not in the hospital, I havent been, he said. McClurkin, this doesn't read true. Comparing homosexuality to diabetes he said, I dont eat sugar, but it doesnt mean that I dont want sugar., Read More: Kirk Franklin calls out homophobia in the church: Nothing to do with the Bible, Now, the Grammy Award-winning artist says he believes his struggle over his sexuality will leave him without the family he always dreamed of. By clicking Subscribe Now, you agree to our. Welcome to the official BBC News YouTube channel. Their next tour date is at DAR Constitution Hall in Washington, after that they'll be at House of Hope in Chicago. AddThis sets this cookie to ensure that the updated count is seen when one shares a page and returns to it, before the share count cache is updated. I didnt know really what a woman wanted, he said. Click HERE to SUBSCRIBE to Our Newsletter Now! His thumb was injured and received stitches. I love his songs. Self hate is terrible. LinkedIn sets this cookie to remember a user's language setting. The beloved 59-year-old entertainer lost consciousness and totaled his car following a nearly-fatal crash early Wednesday morning. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Now come the lawsuits, Weird Texas GOP bill would give big tax cuts only to hetero couples with lots of kids. Moyo Lawal, Oya, over to you. THAT HOSPITAL PICTURE IS OLD~! This cookie is used by Akamai to optimize site security by distinguishing between humans and bots. This cookie is set by Rubicon Project and is used for recording cookie consent data. Donnie McClurkin is Wild/Tame, Gentle/Strong, Tender/Fierce, Humble/Defiant, Soft/Loud, Loving, and More. David is a well known Grammy-nominated producer in the Christian music industry. Rubicon Project sets this cookie as an internal user identifier that stores user data to be used for analytics. Lijit Advertising Platform sets this cookie temporarily, when multiple partners pass their IDs to the platform simultaneously. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". "Never having a long-term relationship in my life and never being married, I chalked that up. Oh darling, you can't pray the gay away. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. (I'll trust you, Lord) Against all odds will you believe what I have said? Someone said hes struggling, youre saying hes a hypocrite. This cookie is set by Prebid Server. According to McClurkin, Black men like Tonx are gay because of sexual molestation, an absentee father, or because they didnt have strong male images around them. And because of that, when things get rough, I go back into my safe place, my music and my ministry. If you do, many lives will be impacted negatively. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Find love with a man, you can have children via surrogacy even straight couples have babies via surrogacy. Heres the video report that prompted McClurkin to publicly comment on his health status: We Publish News 24/7. McClurkin recalls how he thought his career was over when news broke in 2000he had fathered a child. This cookie supports the website's live support provider. Set by addthis.com to determine the usage of addthis.com service. There is no more complete source for urban news than the Electronic Urban Report. I was singing it because it related to me, he said. He was the son of a preacher and the seventh of eight children. This cookie is used to manage the interaction with the online bots. God bless you sir. Don't give in. Thank God you are in USA where homosexuality is legal. My dear, try and reason in-depth before commenting on issues like dis. McClurkin's post reads: "I was in a serious accident at 12:50am this morning, passed out while driving on the highway. Donnie McClurkin Shares Details of Terrifying Car Crash After Losing Consciousness, Tamar Braxton and David Adefeso Clash Over Her Sex Abstinence Experiment on Docuseries Premiere, Basic Conversation: Snoop Dogg Calmly Lists All The Groups Trump Has Disrespected (Watch). He admitted that he still had urges to be with men but chose not to. MediaMath sets this cookie to avoid the same ads from being shown repeatedly and for relevant advertising. Donnie McClurkin is a multi-talented personality who has given his contribution in the field of singing and politics also.