Enjoy your exceptional residence and leave the rest to us. So if you want to make sure to find the right place for your budget and style preferences you better book in advance. El Paredon Vacation Rentals & Homes - Escuintla Department, Guatemala The nearest major cities are Guatemala City and Antigua. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. 27107 TORREON, COAHUILA, TORREON, Coahuila, Villas del Renacimiento They changed location but I read the food remained delicious. Guatemala City is experiencing a very interesting evolution process that has developed over the past 10 years. Find and compare apartments for rent in Guatemala. And this is also true for El Paredon. Many people were walking in front of the turtles and leaving footprints in the sand that the turtles then had to walk through. Lofty ceilings embrace the natural environment as they open up to living trees, welcoming natural light indoors. They also offer great food and cheap drinks. Less than an hours walk from where the van drops you off, an incredible sunrise over the lake awaits! El Paredon is the most gorgeous little surf town on the Pacific Coast of Guatemala.I spent 4 days earlier this month on the volcanic black sands of El Paredon and so if you're looking for an insight into what to expect, where to stay and the best things to do in El Paredon Guatemala - don't move an inch. Flights to Flores operate 7 times a day and the flight time is just one hour. 5 amazing things to do at El Paredon Guatemala - Boundless Roads In addition to the restaurants that are part of hotels and hostels, theres a handful of standalone eateries in El Paredon Buena Vista. Your Guide to El ParedonGuatemala's Surf Town - Where in the World Youll be able to recharge your Guatemalan sim in El Paredon. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Having said that, among all the beaches on the Guatemalan Pacific coast, El Paredon is the most appealing for many travelers. This figure represents an annual growth of 20.3% and it is expected that in 2018 the real estate sector will continue to strengthen the construction sector and get better numbers. If you prefer not to stay in the party hostel, but in a more quiet one, Cocor Lodge is your perfect place. What I love about this beach is how wild and untouched it still is. Stay at a surf camp or surf lodge for the complete package. realtor.com recommends that you independently verify any information before relying on it. Here is what you should know about it. Theyll be able to give you the most up-to-date price and schedule as it really varies based on demand. Wake up refreshed from the lush comfort of Villa Bali. I tried to find out how long it actually is, but I never saw an end on any side and also nobody could tell me. The cost of this shuttle is 110Q per person, one-way to Antigua and 165Q to Guatemala City. Most shuttles run to and from San Pedro la Laguna. Bodyboard and surfboard hire are available by the day or week through the different surfing resorts along the coast. El Paredon - Casa de la Playa, South Shore, Puerto Vallarta $5,370,000 USD $98,849,348 MXN* MLS#: 11443 Active 6 beds 11 baths 28327.63 sqft Enter Mexico's unspoiled oceanfront of Puerto Vallarta and discover the secret of El Paredn's "living architecture" residences. This activity is busiest on the weekends as that is when most people visit El Paredon. And nothing else, no wifi, not many places where to eat and lots of street dogs. Additionally, the company has a small shop and office on the main road. 19,249 sqft, $5,370,000 USD El Paredon is tiny, while Monterrico is bigger with more tourist infrastructure. 18.5 Carretera a San Jos Pinula, Guatemala, For sale 3 Bedrooms, Guatemala, Guatemala, Guatemala, SANTA CATARINA PINULA, For sale 5+ Bedrooms, Guatemala, Huehuetenango, guatemala, Puerto Barrios Izabal. This will really depend on the conditions in the ocean when youre there. Then, come sunset, the town comes alive as people gather on the beach to watch the skys illumination show. Please use and/or share my information with a C21 Agent to contact me about my real estate needs. These costs can be split by up to 4 people. But, these dont operate on the coast. They will pick you up at your accommodation in Antigua and then drop you off at your accommodation in El Paredon. Secluded within a rainforest glade right alongside the ocean, the sense of privacy and artistry is as effortless as it is awe-inspiring. Located on one of the more chill, quiet streets in town and featuring your own terrace, outdoor bathroom and matrimonial bed, this room is perfect for couples or if you're just looking for a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy Paredon or get your surf on. Then, at the end of the road, youll find the black sand beach of Playa El Paredon. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". You don't really think about Guatemala having an amazing beach scene but it does. They do small events like beer pong or flip cup and sometimes they have a live DJ. The worst thing that can happen to you in El Paredon is getting a sunburn. A local agency runs a handful of tours and classes, so there are things to do in El Paredon if youre easily bored. Enjoy this second-storey studio space just a one-minute walk from the beach. However, the currents and waves are not the types that you should attempt to go out without a tutor. Wake up and take a dip in the pool or enjoy a cup of coffee with your feet in the . El Paredon is on Guatemala's Pacific coast. Plus, buy your own drinks from the shops and keep them in the fridge rather than buying from the bar. Or so I believe. I hadnt even planned on visiting this beach town but one thing led to another and I ended up there. Today, El Paredon Guatemala is still as rustic as beach towns come. Travellers come to El Paredon for 3 reasons: to surf, to relax and/or to party on the weekends. Read More How to get from Guatemala City to Antigua GuatemalaContinue, Hey there! Its an amazing place for a beach getaway . You will also see freshwater turtles and Iguanas, besides many bird species. NOTE all tourist transportation will pick you up at your hotel in Antigua and drop you off at your hotel at El Paredon. In fact, in recent months the real estate sector in Guatemala has been a boom in the construction and launch of new projects of apartments, offices and mixed use. Exchange rates are subject to continuous change. For sale Farmland, Guatemala, Huehuetenango, Malacatancito, Guatemala 225,000.00USD For sale Farmland 72195 m 72,195.51 Square Meters (17.84 Acres) Excellent for a residential Development or any agricultural Proyect Elevation above sea level: 1709 Meters. Lots range from 13,000 to 24,000 sq ft, and no matter what size you choose, the Elias group is waiting to team up with you to take nature and luxury to the next level in your home at El Paredon. Travel insurance from World Nomads is available to people from over 130 countries. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. So it depends. 5 dormitorios con closet de madera de cedro Although often this is committed by opportunistic fellow international visitors. Chula Tours is an arm of the La Choza Chula non-profit that is working in the community to improve education in and the environment around El Paredon Guatemala. Most hostels are always fully booked so make sure to book your stay in advance or you will end up sleeping on the beach (you wouldnt be the first one). In Guatemala, imported goods are typically more expensive than similar products in Western countries. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. But, El Paredon must be one of the safest places in Central America. Instead, the beach comes alive just before sunset as visitors flock to the sandy shores to enjoy the last light. I used to go to Paredon Surf house and Kaana Hotel for breakfast and a late lunch because I didnt want to walk around town at night alone so I skipped dinner. There is a shuttle that leaves everyday at 9 am and at 2 pm from Antigua. The sunset along the beach is so pretty. Many, however, do not dwell only on a limited period of time, but dare more. El Paredn's exclusive vacation homes incorporate the fullness of the environment by preserving the surrounding rainforest glade, its thousand-year-old trees, smooth granite boulders, and turquoise shores - featuring these gorgeous elements within each of our homes. Zoah Surf Boutique Hotel, Beachfront | Pool | Kitchen | Hidden Wave Resort, Villa Maran - private room with AC and pool. Another option is to book one of the many Airbnb properties in the town. Known for its captivating Pacific views and powdery white beaches, the true oceanfront Puerto Vallarta is a rich natural destination unlike any other in the world. Surf season | November to April. Its what makes it great for surfing. I would definitely recommend staying at Cocor Lodge. My friend and I booked the private suite at Cocor Lodge because all the other rooms were fully booked. As I was mentioning before there is not much choice on where to eat at El Paredon, especially if you go during the week and in the low season. Boundless Roads is by, Read More Visit Guatemala in October Weather and Climate and Other Travel TipsContinue. The exclusive residents-only oceanfront Casa Beach Club is located at the south end of the property and adjacent to its namesake, El Paredons natural beach cove. El Paredon is a small fishing village in Guatemala, with the Pacific Ocean on the South-Eas,t and the Sipacate Mangrove Nature Reserve on the North-West side. Of course, where there are tourists rich by local standards petty crime does seem to follow. Therefore I decided to write this guide to El Paredon Guatemala so that you can go prepared and make the most of your trip. The only thing is that for beginners you need to wait for the right waves, usually in low tide, when its easier to surf. (+ More Questions Answered), How to Get from Lima to Machu Picchu (All Routes Explained), How to get from Cancun to Playa del Carmen (Simple Transport Guide), Indian Nose Hike Guide (Watch Sunrise Over Lake Atitln), El Paredon Guatemala: Ultimate Travel Guide. If you are thinking of getting from Antigua to El El Paredon Guatemala, Ive got you covered! There are free activities and paid-for activities to suit everyone and every budget. Try to cover up in the evenings and sleep with a mosquito net or under a sheet to minimise bites. In the last ten years in the real estate market it has been shown that the needs of the population have changed significantly and is indisputable for the quality of life that society needs to live closer to where it works, where it studes or where it shares its social activities. As you drive towards the ocean from Antigua or Guatemala, the volcanos and hills will soon turn to the flat lands of the Pacific coast. An outdoor washroom awaits you; hear the birds chirping under an open sky as your shower. Cover up or use repellent! There is now finally an ATM in El Paredon! I know Guatemala from the many volcanos and the beautiful Lake Atitlan. Preserving your peace of mind is as important as ensuring the natural landscape, which is why private security patrols the grounds 24-hours a day, 7- days a week. Night buses operate between Antigua and Flores. Despite being a small and sleepy town, there are still a handful of activities to do in El Paredon. It is permitted and ready to be built on. WiFi is much more common in El Paredon than it was just a couple of years ago. They specialize in Thai food and I remember it was incredible. ($25,829,550MXN*), El Paredn Jungle touches meet urban elegance at El Paredon, designed and planned by the Elias family with a love of Puerto Vallartas gorgeous natural setting. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. For parties, visit on the weekends. El Paredon is a surfing beach town located on the Pacific coast of Guatemala, in the department of Escuintla. I realized that New Way Travel charges 110 Q for a one-way trip to El Paredon from Antigua which is the cheapest you will find. El Paredon, Guatemala Property for Sale in Guatemala - realtor.com Some of the recommended areas are: Zone of Mixco, in the County of Naranjo; but if you prefer the central areas for your loved ones and your work, you can consider Ciudad San Cristbal, it could be among the best options. Property for Sale in El Paredn, Coahuila - realtor.com Make sure to. Surfing is great all year round. While the homes exteriors are awash in neutral tones, the interiors are inspired by the warm palette of the Mexican landscape and rustic hues of deep words, saturated colors like burnt orange, lime green, and cayenne red are further complemented by the areas surrounding natural setting. A growing number of places accept card payments, however, cash is still the norm. If you want to party, surf and/or relax, then its well worth putting El Paredon on your itinerary for Guatemala. If you are already forming a family and you are looking for stability, the best option you can look for property for sale in Guatemala. Also, I could walk to the beach when it was not too hot and hang out in the nearby hostel where I had the majority of my meals and read a book by the pool. realtor.com is the official site of the National Association of REALTORS and is operated by Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp. Ultimate Guide to El Paredon, Guatemala - a world of destinations Required fields are marked *. Actual water-worn boulders serve as backsplashes and are paired with crisp stainless steel appliances. Read more You can also take a shuttle from Guatemala City to El Paredon or Guatemala Aiport to El Paredon. It costs about 180 QTZ (21 EUR) per hour and it includes the rental of the board. Shuttles do run from the coast to Lake Atitlan. These designer homes are infused with amazing details like floor-to-ceiling windows and entire walls made of glass, creating a seamless connection between indoors and outdoors. However, I have to say that after visiting Monterrico a few days later (which is supposed to be a more popular Guatemala Beach destination), El Paredon suddenly became one of the most beautiful places on earth. If you are on your own it is NOT recommendable to walk alone at night on the beach! 350v2 - Terreno de esquina. To get to Lanqun the nearest town to the natural wonder that is Semuc Champey youll first need to travel to Antigua. Neither realtor.com nor its affiliates guarantee that the conversion reflects current conversion rates and are not responsible for any inaccuracies. Guatemala Beachfront Homes For Sale Real Estate | BeachHouse.com All Locations > Central America > Guatemala Streets Satellite Featured Content Sponsors Click on a map marker to see the city and then click to view the listings. And, for weekends, as early as possible. 27014 TORREON, COAHUILA, TORREON, Coahuila, FRACC ALMERAS TORREON So I always used mobile data for checking socials and loading basic web pages on my phone. Its the perfect place to relax and escape the busier towns and cities of southern Guatemala. Our laundry wasnt weighed, so Im not sure how the cost is determined for larger or smaller loads. You can book direct on their website for the best rates or on Airbnb. Terreno de 22m x 11m. Not ready to buy yet? However, sales are below what was expected and it is important to read the following data if you want to buy a property for sale in Guatemala. El Nido Paredon Hotel room in El Paredon Zala House - King-Suite 2 $127 night 4.93 (27) SUPERHOST Private room in El Paredn Buena Vista Villa Maran - private room with AC and pool $98 4.98 (49) SUPERHOST Home in El Paredon BarriOceano - Barrel Cottage $150 SUPERHOST Private room in El Paredon Villa Kaikora Guesthouse in El Paredon And that depends on the weather. The Ultimate Guide to visiting El Paredon | From Antigua Its probably the most expensive in the area. Lot: 821.34 m Agent: Marlon Catalan Boundless Roads is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you make a purchase using one of those links, I may earn a commission at zero cost for you. Get details of properties and view photos. The number of hotels is continuously growing at el Paredon and now you find more options for different budgets than a few years ago and I am sure they will keep adding new places where to stay. In the end its up to you if you prefer the international vibe of the hip surf village El Paredon, or the more local and more developed vibe of Monterrico. Surf house offers a cheap dorm for backpackers and more upscale accommodations that are a little more pricy but still affordable. With just 10 nature-inspired seaside Limited-Edition Estate Homes planned at El Paredon, you'll need to act now to secure your spot here. Most hostels, hotels and lodgings offer WiFi of some sort. 5. El Paredon is the surf destination of Guatemala and most people are out in the water around sunrise. But, it runs out of money quickly and doesnt get reloaded for weeks at a time. This is a very interesting and profitable country for those who are looking for property for sale in Guatemala. Boundless Roads is by no means liable for any purchase of tours, tickets, accommodation, or any other online reservation. El Paredon is a surf spot and it has a beautiful and wild black sand beach. The climate there is very special, its called the eternal spr Gorgeous house with lakefront and views, with 2 casita. From housekeeping and property management to landscape and maintenance, we make owning a vacation home feel like a vacation every day. This means that youll need to eat at their restaurant or eat in a restaurant in the town. This is Isabella, a serious case of wanderlust! $ 311,500 1372 - Two lots for sale in Gated Community San Felipe, ANTIGUA AREA, Sacatepequez Undoubtedly one of the best locations on the outskirts of Antigua Guatemala, surrounded by nature, mountains and beautiful views. Journey time is around 2 hours to Antigua. The company that runs the shuttle is called Neway Tours and they charge 110 QTZ (13 EUR) each way. You wont find any beach clubs or any sun loungers and parasols. Central America, El Paredon, Guatemala, surf town. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'zoegoesplaces_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_5',162,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-zoegoesplaces_com-medrectangle-4-0'); This ultimate guide covers everything from getting there, shops, restaurants and the WiFi situation. This is my complete travel guide to El Paredon, Guatemala. Born and raised in Italy, I have been living in many different countries for 4 years and in Mexico for 7 until in 2017 I decided to leave my office job and explore the world, with lots of bags and a camera. The number of turtles released depends on the number that hatch. Just follow the crowd and you will know. Something that I have missed, unfortunately, just beaches I didnt do my research well, (hence this post), is this amazing kayaking tour in the Sipacate Naranjo natural park with the company Black sand tour. Though Starling cards worked in both. The quickest, cheapest and most budget-friendly way to get to El Paredon Buena Vista is on a shared shuttle or by taking a taxi (if theres a group of you). The capital, Guatemala City, houses the impressive National Palace of Culture and the National Museum of Archeology and Ethnology. CENTURY 21, Antigua Guatemala, Sacatepquez, Guatemala, San Miguel Dueas, Sacatepquez, Guatemala. Alex provided a lot of information before . Ubers are a lot cheaper in Guatemala compared with taxi prices. Head to the main road for popular local options that arent on Google Maps. Expect to pay in the region of 180 to 200Q per hour. Allow our professional concierge staff to arrange dinner reservations, make travel arrangements, coordinate transportation around town, or help plan special events. A couple of clothes shops, pharmacies and stationery shops can also be found in the town. The Best El Paredn Buena Vista Hotels, Guatemala (From $30) What To Do in El Paredon, Guatemala - Twirl The Globe Search for real estate in Guatemala and find real estate listings in Guatemala. But, no amount of bug spray will keep them away altogether. In this post, I will tell you about the most common options you have for crossing borders from Mexico to Guatemala by bus, Read More 3 ways of crossing the border from Mexico to Guatemala: practical tipsContinue. A great addition to the small village. Read More The 36 Best Restaurants in Antigua Guatemala and Cute CafesContinue. From Antigua or Guatemala City, you can also take a taxi or Uber to El Paredon. Tucked away and secluded from the everyday hustle and bustle, El Paredon is a hidden paradise. All rights reserved. These are different factors that will help you determine the best place to suit your needs. Guatemala is a Central American country, characterized by volcanoes, rain forests and ancient Mayan sites. The best way to book these is through a hostel based around the lake. With open concept layouts, broad terraces and dynamic designs, the architecture flows in a way thats almost organic. if you are a pro surfer this place is for you. That said, I think you could spend a week in El Paredon before you maybe started to get bored of the relaxing. Most people visit for 2 or 3 nights over the weekend. Prices start at around 660Q for a one-way flight. 1 to 5 out of 20 properties. So, shuttles from Antigua to Semuc Champey leave early in the morning to travel during daylight. Whether you are a big surfer or looking to relax for a few days, I highly suggest coming here. The best waves in Guatemala, an exotic black-sand beach, located in a very local and tranquil fishermen village at . But the room was beautiful and it helped me relax. Clean, modern lines harmoniously juxtapose with natural elements for astounding home interior design. Many come here to relax, surf, or party as there are honestly not many other choices! It's a 2- 2.5-hour bus ride from Antigua to El Paredon and although I'm normally an advocate of taking public transport it's really not worth it. In places where many people are connected to the same router and internet connection, you may struggle to get access. Few people know that this tiny village has been put on the map of surfers only a few years ago when a Guatemala expat decided to open a surf camp there. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. With its year-round fierce Pacific waves and hot Central American temperatures, its always a good time to visit this small town. Book your shuttle with NEWay through their Facebook page and pay the driver on the day. Ultimate Guide to El Paredon, Guatemala Wander Her Way Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. The best things to do in El Paredon, Guatemala This is natures beauty at its finest and the heart of El Paredns unique character and brilliant design. Or I walk along the shore watching surfers and people playing with their dogs. The below countries can not be accessed from this region but are available on our partner site, Guatemala City, Guatemala City, Address available on request, Zona 10, Guatemala City, Address available on request, Santa Elena Barillas, Guatemala City, Address available on request, Zona 17, Guatemala City, Address available on request, Guastatoya, El Progreso, Address available on request, Zona 14, Guatemala City, Address available on request, Fraijanes, Guatemala City, Address available on request, Mixco, Guatemala City, Address available on request, Zona 16, Guatemala City, Address available on request. For the ultimate peace and quiet, visit on a weekday. Shuttles arrive approximately 2 hours after departing Antigua. Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you click through and make a qualifying purchase. It does not store any personal data. Boundless Roads is by no means liable for any purchase of tours, tickets, and any other online reservation that are made with any third-party provider. Even the guardian at the Tortuguero warned me and kindly offered to take me around. So its pretty long. The world's largest source of international properties. Besides the beach, there is not much infrastructure except for a few hostels and restaurants. Required fields are marked *. All in one guide! Also, keep in mind that every travel agency make its price but they share the same transport with others most of the time. With the endless volcanic black sand beach and the consistent waves it is a perfect destination for all types of . Here below I am including the places I have stayed at but also the ones I have visited while there. Because, slightly along the coast from where the town is today, the black sand is near-vertical acting as a barrier between the river and the Pacific Ocean. Guatemala Beachfront Homes For Sale Real Estate | BeachHouse.com El Paredns unique homes also feature expansive sunning areas with infinity edge pools than blend into the ocean horizon and are shaded by the surrounding trees and covered palapas. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. If you are needing to travel to Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport, it is best to contact NEWay directly to see if theyll be able to drop you off there. See it on Google Maps here. So it fills up quickly, especially over the weekend. 27105 Torren, Coahuila de Za, Torren, Coahuila, Residencial Senderos When results are available, navigate with up and down arrow keys or explore by touch or swipe gestures. Inside, a deliciously comfortable queen size ved and A.C set exactly how you like it, or not! In many cases, a surf town is also a party town. Within a complex with security access gate, cobblestone streets and underground services. A drive on a sand-covered and bumpy dirt road through the middle of nowhere leads to this hidden gem of Guatemala. Read More How to cross borders from San Cristobal to GuatemalaContinue, Planning to travel from Mexico to Guatemala by land? I paid 50Q for what Id consider to be a standard-size bag of laundry for two people. 11 baths The below countries can not be accessed from this region but are available on our partner site, Property for Sale in El Paredn, Coahuila, We could not find any more property matching your search, but we found, Jardn Balbuena Copyright © 2023 Timothy Real Estate Group. Get in touch with a Guatemala real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Guatemala.. Not ready to buy yet? Not Registered? El Paredon, Guatemala: A Beach Paradise Unfortunately on my second time at el Paredon, the place was closed. 1995-2023 National Association of REALTORS and Move, Inc. All rights reserved. 27420 Villas del Renacimie, Villas del Renacimiento, Coahuila, 419 CERRADA FLORENCIA, Piedras Negras, Coahuila, Pre-Sale PH Ocean View in Cozumel, Cozumel, Coahuila 77600. Enter Mexicos unspoiled oceanfront of Puerto Vallarta and discover the secret of El Paredns living architecture residences. It must be a great peaceful tour in the silence of nature. Otherwise, you may need to take an Uber from the city centre. I enjoyed my meals in both places even though they didnt have a huge variety. Accommodation options in El Paredon are extremely limited and the demand is high. Fewer turtles hatch when its rainy. WIFI is not reliable. Today, there are options for all budgets and preferences. If you want to go surfing in El Paredon, you can either rent a board at your accommodation or at a rental shop in town. (and vice-versa). The lazy beach town isn't one that many people think to venture to when visiting Guatemala, as often popular tourist destinations like Tikal and Lake Atitlan fall further up on their lists. *Converted price in your currency provided by Open Exchange Rates. It has a king size bed, a private bathroom and it could host up to 4 people. Connect to real estate Agents in Guatemala on CENTURY 21 Global. . Lots range from 13,000 to 24,000 sq ft, and no matter what size you choose, the Elias group is waiting to team up with you to take nature and luxury to the next level in your home at El Paredon. At 5 pm everyone was gathering at the beach to enjoy the spectacular sunset and every day was a different magnificent show. EN VENTA $600,000 VENTA . Unknown to most travelers, Guatemala's best kept secret is home to some of the country's top surfers. Modern residence for sale on two levels to be premiered in Condominio Trivento de Sa For sale property in the center of Puerto Barrios ideal for commerce has 8 apartments and a commercial premises.