I never even let it get that far. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Log in to view your list of favourite games. After the Vault 19 Powder Gang surrendered to the NCR, they were re-incorporated into the correctional system. By doing this it is also possible to gain the rewards for helping Eddie (300 XP instead of the normal 200), only become shunned (Powder Ganger camps will not attack the player character) by the Powder Gangers (. However some members who have moved further away from the prison, such as those found at Whittaker farmstead, are significantly better armed, sometimes equipped with laser or plasma rifles. Fallout: New Vegas faction It only changes depending on if you helped or betrayed Eddie during the NCRCF questline. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61592/, https://fallout-archive.fandom.com/wiki/JSawyer, https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59470/, https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/66016, https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38897, https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34994, https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37546, https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34784, (https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50810). Powder Gangers After the majority of the Vault 19 Powder Gangers joined the Great Khans, the weaker members scattered throughout the Mojave Wasteland. 00101F42 (6) Defeat the Powder Gangers. He is the man sitting behind the desk on the second floor, surrounded by guards. Once information has been acquired, one can either report back to Eddie or betray him to Lt. Hayes, and help the NCR take back the prison. He will tell the player character to rendezvous with Sergeant Lee, located just to the south east of the prison (on a hill, approximately in line between Powder Ganger camp south and the prison). Better yet, if your Medicine skill is at least a 25, you can do some further convincing to acquire a couple of Doctor's Bags as well. If the Powder Gangers defeat the attackers one can speak with Eddie who will thank the player character. The bounty hunter may attack even after he is convinced to leave, even if one is not dressed as a Powder Ganger. Finally, go back and visit with your old friend Doc Mitchell. You made your choice when you got into the middle of a fight that wasn't your business. New quests and weapons that are accessible even if the vanilla Powder Gangers already hate your guts! This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions. But hey, i'm not here to judge. Securitron J7-82463 here, under the direct authority of New Vegas' sole proprietor, Robert Edwin House. I did the mission in the first town where you kill all the powder gangers, not realizing that it would have repercussions, and now I'm vilified by the gang. It will take precious little convincing to get Sunny involved, but as she says thereafter, you're still going to need more help. The first thing we need to come to an understanding of is what constitutes killing everyone? (2) Return to Ringo and let him know that Sunny Smiles has agreed to help you fight the Powder Gangers. Wielded by Silva himself. After the traveling merchant has been revealed, his name will change to bounty hunter. It is possible that Hayes and some of the troops under his command were sent to Hope, and that is why some troops at Forlorn Hope say that they got reinforced by troops from Primm. You are now done with your optional tasks, and can then get down to the more pressing issue at hand. The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. Could just install the Spy Perk mod by VampireMonkey as that lets you pose as a legitimate member of any Faction with 30 Sneak, Level 4 and Faction Armor. Changes the Powder Gangers outfits to look a little bit better. 0008D0E3. Though Powder Gangers almost all have Evil Karma, the larger Powder Ganger faction is not marked as Evil. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Added NPC textures, to fix the NPC Head-Body mismatch bug (thanks to laserblood for providing a fix). Some are helpful, some are annoying, and some only exist in your heart. (2) Return to Ringo and let him know that Sunny Smiles has agreed to help you fight the Powder Destroy ONLY the sulfur deposits below Vault 19 and convince. Talk to Eddie and ask if he has any work. After Eddie is killed the NCR troops will go into idle mode and walk around the building leaving the Powder Gangers alive in other buildings. Can I wipeout Boomers and powder gangers from Mojave by nuke?I did Yes man and killed almost every faction like khans,Nuked NCR and legion,killed brotherhood of steel. This will knock your infamy up to a level where they won't be hostile to you yet. #2 Silverio Dec 29, 2014 @ 5:10am Thanks for the quick response. At this point, Sunny will show up. Assignment is the defense of New Vegas. Fallout: New Vegas Run Goodspring Run - Fallout: New Vegas Guide with maps and videos. If the player character has a negative reputation with the Powder Gangers, groups of one to three of them will occasionally ambush them south of. Adds a new fully-voiced quest chain where the player takes on work for a new Powder Ganger group that wants to reorganize the faction as a legitimate enterprise in the Mojave. If you're viliied you can't. Powder Gangers in the scattered camps are hostile to the player character until Neutral or Shunned reputation is established, avoid killing them loudly to be able to speak to Eddie initially. She'll give you three optional tasks to try to get some other people involved. Added Wild Wasteland sound to WW triggers. Working On The Chain Gang - Expanded Powder Gangers | New Vegas Mods Al ChestBreach 470K subscribers Subscribe 1.1K 27K views 1 year ago A brand new expansion for the Powder Ganger. [citation needed], The group engaged in commerce with establishments in Nipton. Speak with him and let him know you're ready to go. We'll leave the gas station posthaste to do so now, but first, be sure to grab the Boxing Times Magazine from the shelf in the gas station en route. [1][4], Under the leadership of Samuel Cooke, a small group of inmates gathered weapons and explosives before rebelling against the NCR staffing the facility. Valve Corporation. [4][1], The revolt shut down Highway 93 and the NCR's main road to Vegas. What happened is: Guards can recognize you even if you're wearing faction armor, so that's why Dawes goes hostile. 3.Only fight deathclaws if you are level 15 or higher 4.if your idolized in freeside your hated The NCR reputation is gained by speaking with Lee after Eddie dies. Several lines that were meant to fire once but didn't have been patched. He is the man sitting behind the desk on the second floor, surrounded by guards. [6] The prisoner population dispersed, with some following Cooke into Vault 19, others staying with Eddie as Powder Gangers and some heading out to cause mayhem along the Interstate 15. Obviously, VATS will be a huge help here, but if you're out of action points, you'll need to resort to some old-fashioned first-person action to get the job done. The first Powder Ganger you meet is threatening the people who are helping you. Killing him or his crew after convincing him to move on also does not cause any reputation loss with the Powder Gangers. There will be approximately eight of them to fight. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Upon initiating dialogue with him, he will give the player character a short "briefing," and the assault will begin. Faction armour cannot fool everybody. [3][5] Blasting their way out of the cellblock, they quickly overwhelmed what little NCR personnel were present at the site, killed the warden and established their own rule. It wont in the long run. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0GamZYQwvACan You Beat Skyrim With Only A Fork? Remember that you can use specified magazines for those two statistics to temporarily raise those stats, if necessary. The new texture was provided by usernamegottaken.Vanilla NPC's voiced using a combination of NVVASynth and spliced lines retrieved using Lazy Voice Finder.The community, for its modding tutorials.My wonderfully supportive partner, who is the most dedicated alpha tester I'll ever know. Form ID Unfortunately, in our playthrough, we didn't have a 25 in either category, but you may be different. If one wants to help the Powder Gangers or sit back and let the. Eddie Most Powder Gangers at the Correctional Facility fled into the wasteland rather than face the advancing forces of the Legion. Player can side with Eddie in Mojave Prison Blues. NCR fame, 300 XPORPowder Gangers fame, 200 XP, 100 caps, 1 Mentats, 1 Psycho, 1 Buffout But there is something weird here. Log in to view your list of favourite games. You will need to seek permission from, You can upload this file to other sites but you must credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator, You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances, You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You are allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets, Working on the Chain Gang - A Powder Ganger Quest Mod (CHS). https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36219/ Me, i just would start over and not proceed the quest in goodsprings til . I got some Ganger armour, killed the guy at the door and then left. Just had the same issue having _Idolized_ reputation with Powder Gangers. Due to their hostility, the Powder Gangers have little to no friendly relations with outside groups. He won't just give it away to you, however. For the Powder Ganger character, see, Do not kill Eddie and complete the endgame quest. This game was very rushed and karma was just one of the things they didn't get to implement or cut. Talk to the locals in Primm and learn what if anything - the NCR is planning for the correctional facility. Not the most immersive, but you get used to it. A number of cut and partially completed dialogue options exist which point towards the final portion of the quest having had additional options for helping out. Probably has something to do with the game being shipped after less than 2 years in production lol. Then you can walk into the visitor centor without getting attacked. Removed a good amount of unused space in the Westside headquarters. Share. There is also the ability to recruit Victor to assist and this lightens the load further. There are a lot of characters to meet in Fallout New Vegas. This goes for all factions. for the weapon itself. The only way to save Goodsprings and still be able to walk into the NCRCF is to never take part in the fight, let the townsfolk kill all gang members. The powder gangers don't have much reach. As soon as the powder ganger in the bar makes his threat to the woman, it's the strangest thing, but his head explodes. That or they were so unmemborable I forgot them. Xbox Game Pass Is Having its Best Stretch Ever, The Simpsons Hit and Run Designer Wants to See a Remake - IGN Daily Fix. That's NCR Correctional Facility. No reputation with the NCR will be lost for informing on them; however, all the soldiers assaulting the base will be hostile to the player character, which will likely cause NCR reputation loss as a result of fighting back (only if one kills any of the soldiers). A new reformist Powder Ganger faction based in Westside, Faction presence increases as the player does quests for them, including a new store and patrols, Ties into the vanilla reputation system without locking out players. I was a little salty that when I finished the legion Oliver showed up and I had to fight him and the rangers. There are factions of Powder Gangers spread far along the southwestern part of the Mojave Wasteland, all the way down towards Nipton.[10]. - More Troopers and more powder gangers at the NCRCF. The only way to save Goodsprings and still be able to walk into the NCRCF is to never take part in the fight, let the townsfolk kill all gang members. Form ID Added lines to Ramirez during Mojave Prison Blues to tell him of Eddie's death. If I remember correctly, On the first through, I believe I only had one quest given to me to be on their good side. Talking to him without being able to pass the speech skill will result in combat. Reputation image from Fallout: New Vegas. DETAILS. You don't need the Powder Gangers' help to steal everything in Goodsprings that isn't nailed down, and you benefit from keeping the doctor and shopkeeper alive so that you can get medical care and buy ammo. With an Intelligence of 6 or Speech skill of 30, one can convince him to reveal that he is actually a bounty hunter by pointing out that he lacks a pack brahmin to carry supplies and protection. Once outside, Sunny and Ringo will make a break for the Prospector Saloon. Having a sprint mod usually helps. I am wondering if this is a bug or if its something normal. Once the player has killed all the fire geckos, go back to Samuel Cooke to receive some Powder Ganger fame and caps. Commenting on the differences between the Fallout: New Vegas Powder Gangers and the 215 Rail Line Powder Gang, Joshua Sawyer stated that the Van Buren faction had much more developed characters and were to play a larger role, while in Fallout: New Vegas, their focus in the game was greatly diminished.[17]. Vilified by Powder Gangers, is this bad? However, they also have a large arsenal of guns; some stolen, others looted from dead NCRCF guards. Society Fallout: New Vegas 20. So, if this was gonna take a long time, I might as well install a few mods to make it more interesting. You can kill literally everything you come across and still finish the game if you side with yes man (he respawns). Powder gangers shoot me at sight in NCR correctional facility. Sergeant Lee and the NCR Correctional Facility It's fun Fallout Shelter don't have any votes lulz. (3) (Optional) Speak with Doc Mitchell, Chet, Trudy and Easy Pete about acquiring their help. Only much later did I realize you can actually just talk to them. New quests and weapons that are accessible even if the vanilla Powder Gangers already hate your guts! Killing powder gangers and feral ghouls spikes your karma so much in the other direction that you'd have to actively avoid killing any to have "stealing" to add up enough to actively count against you. Also reduced number of hostile raiders in the finale by 25%. Lee may mention reporting back to Lt. Hayes after the quest has finished, but if My Kind of Town has already been completed, he will be gone from the NCR camp at Primm. The only thing I could possibly think is maybe that completing Ghost Town Gunfight is coded to always have them hate you, even at Idolized Rep, but I don't think that's a thing. He is located at Powder Ganger camp south, which is just south of the prison. Follow Trudy's advice and seek out this Ringo character, who has apparently holed himself up in Goodsprings' dilapidated gas station, due just west of the Prospector Saloon. This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, This author has not credited anyone else in this file, This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. Locations The quest will end once Eddie is dead, but as the Powder Gangers will rush out into the courtyard for the battle, Eddie will most likely be one of the last Powder Gangers alive anyway. There's no way around that. Eddie's Emissary (1) Talk to Sunny Smiles about fighting the Powder Gangers. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HLHqINNuM8Can You Beat Skyrim By Only Using Shouts? But more importantly, none of them matter. You can just take over the prison yourself by shooting them all. Killing powder gangers and feral ghouls spikes your karma so much in the other direction that you'd have to actively avoid killing any to have "stealing" to add up enough to actively count against you. HQ Then theres the foolproof approach that I created by myself. Kill the suspicious merchant and return to Eddie, defending the prison. There will be cake. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. It won't. I wanna create a vegas without any gods or masters.I nuked the NCR and Legion in lonesome road dlc, killed brothehood of steel in NCR quest maybe,killed the khans. Thats basically it. Theres the kill everyone you see route where you look down at the ground everywhere like a sad loser who doesnt know to point his giant nose proudly towards the horizon like a sentient sundial, but thats boring. Since you usually don't side with the person you plan on siding against I never considered it, so is there some other way to get the quest or are cheats my only hope at this point? Version 1.0. I know there are missions you can get from them at the NCRCF, but I get shot on site. They are hated by both the NCR, whom they were former prisoners of, and Caesar's Legion, due to their harassment of Legion raiding parties. Even with neutral reputation some PG attack me on sight. Theres the kill literally every single thing that exists route. If he becomes hostile when approached after his guards are dead, try running quickly at him and repeatedly trying to talk. Press J to jump to the feed. The Powder Gangers (also referred to as Powder Gangsters by Johnson Nash) are a gang of escaped prisoners operating in the Mojave Wasteland in 2281 . V19 guys just wanted me to clear out some geckos in the lower level. You won't exactly have the NCR retake it, but if you dont want to use console commands you can just pretend the NCR took it back. In particular, a number of incomplete topics would have allowed the Courier to offer suggestions as to how Eddie could better defend the facility, including posting more guards and placing snipers on the guard towers. They carry single shotguns, 9mm pistols, varmint rifles and .357 Magnum revolvers. These are the consequences for doing so. All rights reserved. This was only to get the Sheriff though. If yes then you need help buddy. Read that J. Sawyer himself didnt like how the karma system in FONW ended up. (reference begins at 8:29:51), This page is about the Powders Gangers faction. 1K. Valve Corporation. You'll need a Speech or Sneak skill of 25 in order to convince her, or you she simply won't get involved in this battle. Job letters in HQ disable after their relevant quest is finished. Every name on the 17 page pamphlet has to be crossed out for the challenge to be a success.My stats were based around being an effective killing machine. New, unique textures have been added for all unique weapons in the mod! If the dialogue option doesn't appear, ask to see his shop inventory first. Editor ID They are introduced in Fallout: New Vegas as a large group of escaped convicts running amok on the I-15 highway area, harassing the small towns of Nipton, Goodsprings, and Primm. So, head back to Poseidon Energy (the gas station), where you'll find Ringo once more. I've replayed NV multiple times and never knew the Powder Gangers had quests. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. After you speak with Trudy at the Prospector Saloon at the end of the side quest known as By a Campfire on the Trail, you'll learn a bit about a brewing conflict between someone named Ringo, and someone named Joe Cobb. It's likely that Sunny will take cover near you. [2][3] The inmates were tasked with maintaining a railroad alongside the Long 15 under military supervision, keeping the vital link between the Boneyard and New Vegas alive. [12] The Vault 19 group plan to join the Great Khans, at the behest of their leader, Samuel Cooke, indicating some level of respect is held for the Khans.[13][14][15]. I had this problem but didn't do the quest. He then sends the player character to the Red Rock Canyon to meet with the Great Khans, where the player has to convince Papa Khan to let the Powder Gangers in the vault join the Khans. This game was very rushed and karma was just one of the things they didn't get to implement or cut. If one instead chooses to betray Eddie to the NCR, one can choose the dialogue path with Lt. Hayes to offer assistance in the assault. When you're done at Doc Mitchell's house, you can visit Victor at his shack and get some extra fire power added to the fight for minor effort. Adds a new fully-voiced quest chain where the player takes on work for a new Powder Ganger group that wants to reorganize the faction as a legitimate enterprise in the Mojave. Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. Though a few managed to erase their pasts, most never survived the journey. Have you ever wanted to be a stylish convicted felon in a post apocalyptic wasteland? Discount medical supplies are now added to Chet upon taking the relevant quest, preventing conflicts with mods that edit his inventory. use a stealth boy and do sneak attack crits to kill all the bodyguards/guards/dogs. (1) Talk to Sunny Smiles about fighting the Powder Gangers. Then again I was very new to fallout when first played so my mistake. [7] Eventually, the gangers established a sizable presence outside the prison, with a ring of camps around it, focused on raiding caravans that tried to push through to Vegas and launch attacks to terrorize the local towns of Goodsprings, Sloan and Primm. There are people who will always recognise you. However, you and he can't deal with it alone. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Finally, one will be asked to find out about the NCR's plans for the prison. It appears that Ringo and Joe are going to come to blows soon, and obviously, you're going to be able to get involved. Indeed, you'll need at least a 25 Explosives rating to convince him you're worthy of his explosives, so if you don't have that, then don't expect to get the goods. The bodyguard next to the merchant and every guard in the admin building recognises you, so you cannot shop or do the quests for them. Can You Beat Fallout New Vegas By Killing Everyone?Mitten Squad Discord link: http://www.Mitten.Land/#MittensMojaveMassacreCheck out some of my other videos if you liked this one:Can You Beat Bioshock With Only A Wrench? Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. The Powder Gangers are one of the most gutted factions in the game everyone knows that, so I decided to polish them a little bit and add in some more flavor to their quests. Fixed an issue where Hannigan and Carter could cause game lag. [1] When the NCR occupied the Mojave, it was commandeered to house prisoners on a work-release program. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. . Note ownerships fixed (credit to TwilightKhan and MagnuMspec), Added behavior packages to Krieger in North Vegas, Polished NPC patrol packages and spawn scripts, Edited Finale NPC factions to reduce instances of friendly fire, Boulder Beach popups should only trigger once now upon completion of the relevant skill checks. If everyones gonna die, theres no reason to talk to anyone. All the stages have multiple possible solution methods, depending on how you prefer to handle stuff, and in the final stage of the quest, you can betray the powder gangers to the NCR and help the NCR attack the place.