Thanks everyone. If you want to remove a building then click "Tools" and choose "Sell". I havent had period goods buildings in my city in years. Press J to jump to the feed. 1) Never spend more than 20 goods on an expansion. Anniversary Event 2023. These are a cycle of 7 or 8 quests that continue to loop once you've finished all the side quests of an age. The building tab shows what buildings you have in the inventory. I would really like answers to all of this instead of the same vague advice you're all giving. Im in FE and the ONLY things I build from the tree are for quest purposes or military. At the top of the page in the centre you will see 3 buttons, Sell, Move and Cancel. There's usually enough goods traders around for you to buy the goods required for the GB for X amount of fps. Alright what are peoples thoughts on this? After all, you need them for GE (both to unlock levels and to possibly negotiate with), you need them for your tech tree, you need them for quests, you might need them for the continent map, your guild might need them for GvG, and you'll need them to put up Great Buildings. The player has to manually assign the production for each building by spending coins and supplies. Lower age goods than the last one, you can get those by trading. Up to you. There used to be a thread on this forum that showed how many of each Goods of each of each type of each Era were needed for the tech tree. Check it. that is used from here on out. Write it down or use MSWorks and make your own draft. All of them. It has enough range to hit nearly any unit on the map, without moving. people say the get from reccurring quests with CF, but how many quests do you complete per day? Once you reach the Modern Era, goods buildings add a new small feature (well, on top of the two-lane road requirement ). for example Basbalt of EMA goods are very sarce and in high demand. I keep sleigh builders in my city(10), since I do use goods for neg in gbg when attrition gets high, and it allows me to do a lot of trades within my guild for those that need FE goods. Unless you're going to attack each sectors. Ok guys thanks for the advice, also what about production like Stone mason and Marble mason will i need them again also i have two weaving mills should i delete both or just one. As of now, about 35k spread across 8 eras. The rogues make all the difference, IMO. https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Bronze_to_Colonial_Age, http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Alcatraz#Lvl 8. I would be removing them as I need space for others, but not before. 3) Plan out which expansions have the least annoying impediments or none at all and focus on buying them. The production cost consists of coins, supplies and medals. I love the idea of getting 50 of everything before moving on. If you do plan to sell your previous age goods buildings, i would make sure i have at least enough at the tech tree of goods needed. The farther you advance the less important previous tower competition is relevant. But Event buildings can cover that if you have a few you can leave in that age. 4) Where possible make coins hourly during the day and make goods using the 8 hour option overnight. There's usually no reason to keep buildings from lower ages. Most reduce barracks down to specific ones for their era and build an Alcatraz GB to produce bigger numbers of troops. Probably when you get great buildings or event buildings that make as much goods as your current or previous ages goods buildings. The game is designed for you to demolish and replace with better buildings as you move through the ages. Then when I can go no further (around Thursday for me), I tear down the spearfighter barracks (if I need the room) and put up Soldiers, Archers and/or Warriors. They will start to produce unrefined goods from Modern Era onwards. Get a Chteau- youll never need another goods/supply building again. In the early stages of the game - when medal expansions are cheap - the rewards are worth it. With a level 20 chateau I gain 15 goods per RQ. Johnny B. Goode Well-Known Member Jan 26, 2023 #6 Even in new cities I rarely build goods buildings. Probably around CE? Don't forget your Continent Map for claiming province section. Bascially one would have to watch the market of which goods are in high demand and which arent. So I wonder, what goods buildings should I take down - if any? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Therefore, you may be tempted to try to win medals from the Tower Tournaments so you can purchase expansions. The more space the better. You must log in or register to reply here. For example, a Bronze age GB costs 150 bronze age goods, which cost 3000 cash and 3000 supplies to produce. You might want to consider the following for deletion: SMB unless you need Coins or PE Goods. Use terrace farms to make yourself goods of current age (get new or use reno kits on any existing or storred ones), or use normal goods producing buildings to convert what GBs give you into goods of current age, or plain depend on RQs to get you goods. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Hey. So far I can only select 8 fighters to go to battle, does that change as you go higher in level? Ofvourse, delete everything that doesn't give attack. Essential Info for Forge of Empires addicts. Forge of Empires Goods Buildings Explanation Guide by farmerlynch Ive seen this question asked numerous times so i decided to make a rough guide. Please vorfige me for rgammar miskates; ingiliz not is ym tanive ganluage. I wish to add different GBs from the ones I originally levelled when I first started, different priorities now, but find space a premium. From the Modern Era to the Virtual Future some unrefined goods are needed also. Should I be getting rid of buildings up to a certain era, or just continue stockpiling until I hit a mark I'm happy with. Production buildings vary widely in size and in building cost. :). FoD unless you need the Happiness or PE Goods. JavaScript is disabled. Note: You only get back 25% of what you paid for, so you will soon lose resources if you keep selling buildings and rebuilding them. Those 10 IA goods traded down to BA, becomes 20 goods, a 24 hour production. No. As part of a guild, you can play together with friends or make new friends and acquaintances who will help you with all aspects of the game. Yes, you should get rid of old military buildings. All battles are counted and there are no exceptions. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. From Forge of Empires - Wiki EN. To reach the full production potential the player should acquire a corresponding good deposit for a good building. If you fight through GE, you will gain goods instead of bleeding them. Having a high amount of Life Support means that the player will receive a discount in the cost of goods production on the Space Age Colonies. Although I really am antsy to get moving to later ages, You should not think about moving out of IA until you have 100 of. I know that if you delete buildings you get back some of the goods it costs to build them. I get all my goods from event buildings and high level Chat with recurring quests. Now this unit can't stay out of range of any unit and can be taken down somewhat easily. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. To remove a building, open the construction menu. This might be a dumb question but are rogues the same thing as unattached? Hey I really appreciate your insights. Very active GvG players should be able to score on all towers available to them except for BA. Contents 1 Buildings 2 Blueprints 3 Construction 4 Upgrade 5 Bonuses 6 Donation 7 Deleting 8 See also Buildings Blueprints All Blueprints can be viewed in the inventory menu which is located at the bottom left orange "inventory" icon of the screen. As all other quests can be finished by GBs, like Himeji, TT, SV and others for supplies, CF, St. Marc's and others for coins, ToA, Babel, Galata and others for goods and Traz for units, it just would logical, that GBs like The Arc, Observatory, Atomium and K.I. Seems like all of you are saying the same thing, but what exactly do you mean by "enough goods"? If youve got a lot of event buildings, participate in gvg and/or have a CF, then you most likely dont need goods buildings, even the event ones like sleigh builders. There will be a huge rise in its numbers and it will be very . 04:00:00 540,000 540,000 10 = 4(20) Generally speaking, how long do you need to keep goods production buildings of earlier ages? Argggh. Currently there are 96 different types of goods buildings in the game. Altho you can have terrace farms for the same reason, and they give goods if you run them on 8hr timers, they're mostly used for fps on a 24hr, but they're huge, and event buildings easily replace them now, since they give both fps and goods on a collection every 24hrs. Like others have said: CF basically replaces all goods buildings by itself, so you should have one of those and zero of everything else under most circumstances. A community to discuss all things Forge of Empires! At least its how I find this game fun so far. Once you build the Traz, you can build older military buildings to build up a supply of units for your needs, then delete the buildings when you;re done with them. Completing the Japanese settlement will also give fps + 55 goods/day, and Aztec gives fps + 30 goods at max. Just keep goods buildings from your era and the last one. I suggest always having some dead space available for when an event quest requires you to plonk down X building, so take that into consideration when youre working out how much space you need to free up. JavaScript is disabled. I have an Iron Age city where I still haven't built any Iron Age goods buildings and long ago deleted my Bronze Age ones. And in most of my advanced cities (2 CE, 1 FE 1 OFE) I have not had goods buildings at all in a long, long time. RaH and LoA unless you need the Supplies or PE Goods. You won't be needing them. Easily generates 100s of goods a day, plus coins/supplies/FPs/blueprints, Would like more information on your age and current GBs but I would say get a chateau. Get your goods from Event Buildings, GB's, Terrace Farms, Tribal Squares, Sunken Treasures, and Sleigh Builders. You must log in or register to reply here. You will need more coin and supplies as you advance to build the later stage buildings so keeping a balance of all the above is a good idea, troops too once you start producing a few . You must log in or register to reply here. At least in my opinion. offered by foe-info.github.io/FoE-Info (26) 3,000+ users. Isn't the Gb you are after Dynamic Tower? Coins should be about double of Supplies. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The Spanish and British empires in America have been described respectively as empires of 'conquest' and of 'commerce',71 but even these two expeditions would seem to indicate that motivations are not easily compartmentalized into neat categories, and that approaches to colonization resist straightforward classification. 3 RUCBAR42 2 yr. ago You should only ekep goods buildings of your current age. Therefore Space Age Asteroid Belt ads the capability to produce the goods of Space Age Mars in their respective synthesizer that can be built in the main city on Earth. Most, if not all of them give a lot of goods. Arctic goods are in demand on most servers (because most people do not stand there for long ;) ) . I am in the LMA and got rid of my bronze and iron age goods buildings as I saw no use for them and needed space to startGB,s. You must log in or register to reply here. You are using an out of date browser. You need Forge Points to progress through the game. I've been looking around my neighborhood to see other cities and it's kind of split between having older era goods buildings and just their current/last era. I heard this game has fully customizable hotkeys. The one thing I would suggest is maybe keep the 2 boosted goods buildings from the previous age as you will need previous age goods for GE.