Us, Optional One of those isms is that this smacks of I'm better than the frontier customer just because you fly first class someplace and stay in a fancy hotel doesn't make you better than somebody else you are no better or no worse than the person next to you the same as everyone else just because you have money doesn't mean you are a better person, What I get from you is that you're very spoiled and that you are a princess. And I thought it was funny with Eagle and customer base as quite a few seem like they were raised in a barn with bird flocks and animals behavior wise on average No refreshments or water were offered. That flight is WAY less then what any other carrier was offering mainly southwest that has a nonstop flight on that route which was $299 for that flight. Crew was also very patient and accommodating to some rather demanding passengers prior to take off on wanting to change seats etc. So that took that plane We flew Frontier out of Trenton, NJ last year, destination Myrtle Beach. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO) in Feb 2023. Yes. Where can I find my history of payments, refunds, and credit card charges? Yes the plane interiors could use some work. The lady next to my wife asked her to hold her 1-year-old while she went to the bathroom. However it seems purely leisure travellers overwhelmingly choose LCCs and ULCCs but then refuse to engage with OMG this piece needs a literal trigger warning with a Samaritans phone number. After the candidate selection and interview process with Frontier, applicants receive a Conditional Offer of Employment and continue working towards 1,500 hours of flight experience with ATP. While the return flight on Delta was non-stop vs the 1 stop return flight via Frontier, I still felt cheated by Frontier who had agreed to fly me home and then bailed. As my English friend often says: the peasants are revolting! So we are waiting for a crew. With all of the add-ons, it costs more than Delta and it basically feels like taking a city bus through Harlem. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'aviatechchannel_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_13',167,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-aviatechchannel_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0');Pilot Pathway Program Requirements. I have flown on Frontier for many years and have never experienced any of this. It just felt like the right thing to do. The reason they do it is because there are a lot of gullible people who think we have the ability to change the climate and environment. There were no more flights going to that airport for five more days. Then, you will start accumulating flight experience with ATP as paid flight instructors. I was talking in Spanish to a Spanish worker (just cuz I can). After years of refusing to fly NK, I just couldnt pass up on their price earlier this year. Now there are plenty of respectable, well-behaved Floridians and visitors, but in my experience (even when flying UA F), there's just a general edginess and bad behavior on flights to FL. Sen. Dan Dockstader, R-Afton, praised the, If you saw dead animals lying all over Wyoming's highways at the. Last year we had to do high-altitude stalls, while this year I was doing more 5G interference. I swear I will never fly this airline again. We want to make sure Flight Attendants are fully supported in exercising our rights. Wouldnt fly Frontier if my life depended on it for precisely the reason you mentioned. You should fly another trip to see whether it was just a one-off or whether that's the standard. In the end I think its an airline for people that want to take a vacation but dont need Wi-Fi or good seats they just want a cheep ticket and to get to point a to point b with out cancellations or delays. Stains on the carpet. That means finding a roundabout way to get to Tampa, and that can get really frustrating if I'm desperate to get there by a certain time to make my own flight. First, lets find out how you can become a First Officer. Even at their hubs, its still completely outsourced. Intended for deletion but was hidden. Currently, Frontier Airlines has bases at the following airports: Denver International Airport (DEN Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS) Orlando International Airport (MCO) Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) Trenton-Mercer Airport (TTN) Frontier Airlines Tattoo Policy I was denied boarding twice and had to buy a new ticket. If my fellow passengers behave well and avoid peeing all over the bathroom, then we are definitely in gold star territory. Can I apply my voucher to an existing reservation? Vernon Dwayne Crider, a Frontier Airlines pilot, was arrested for hiding a camera in a 19-year-old college student's bedroom window. Yes. I am so happy that after reading this review that I did not pay the $49 processing fee from their promotion to get Elite 100K. We were packed in like sardines. What an unpleasant and stressful way to end my vacation. Services, New However, I can see parallels to the Spirit customer. What is the difference between a personal item and a carry-on? That terminal. If you did not pay up they would not let you on. Tamps sucks. Before becoming a Frontier Airlines pilot, you will go through an enhanced ATP-CTP (Airline Transport Pilot Certified Training Program) course that includes full-motion Airbus A320 simulator training. Sounds like I made the right call. Do you offer complimentary food and beverages in-flight? Regardless of the subject & personal views we each take what it is worth to us. The plane was relatively new and spotless. On that bell curve, every airline and every flight will have some passengers who land on the far left side. The following has been edited for length and clarity. You as an applicant must fulfil basic, educational and FAA requirements to apply for the post. Not only did we miss our family celebrations but this trip we didn't take cost us an arm and a leg! LOL. The biggest thing I like to do to create a great experience for the passengers is to communicate. It was scheduled to leave at eight. Then there are other athletes, such as an Ottawa Senators player I won't name who ordered me to open his bottle of champagne like I was just there to serve him. Sure enough another plane inbound was given our route. I agree that it was chaotic when plane loading came , everyone seemed impatient and extra pushy to get on , and getting off the plane was even worse , there are always those people who stand up and walk to the front but it was down right a joke trying to get off . A minimum of 750 hours of flight time in multi-engine fixed-wing aircraft is required. I recommend a non-stop flight and only bring a carry-on if you can manage it. Avoid that bathroom. They have changed all of workers to full time salesmen..they changed their title to reflect so..their goal is to extract as much money from the customer as possible. Some Eagle flight attendants are just plain rude. This is a 4 hour flight unfortunately and I am anticipating the misery. Once ready to transition to Frontier, pilots attend the enhanced ATP CTP course. I asked the agent why the company doesn't just go out of business if they can not keep their planes flying. My body hurt after the 4 hours! The seats suck. A flight attendant came up to him before takeoff and started yelling at him to put the On our first and only flight with Frontier, my husband and I had a very unpleasant experience. The airlines in Mexico are way better and more professional. Must be able to relocate as per airlines requirement. They made myself and my sister feel singled as they claimed the flight was overbooked then walked up to our row and said "Here" then asked us to come with them( we didn't called corporate right then and there). 2 VIDEO INTERVIEW If we seem to fit, we'll arrange a video interview to learn more about you and your experience - the interview should take about 15-20 minutes. All of you saying how you hate all the uncivilized people who fly ulcc just goes to show how elitist and rac.ist you all are. It is definitely no frills but I have never had any issues and I have had worse experiences on major airlines. Indigo Partners LLC has owned Frontier since December 2013 Hiring 300+ in 2022 All a/c have new slimline high capacity seats, A321-230 seats, A320-180/186 seats, A319-150 seats Hiring 200+ pilots in 2019 Training contract eliminated Line bidding for monthly schedules, switching to PBS sometime in 2020 After completing flight training in ATP's. DENVER - July 27, 2022 - Ultra-low fare carrier Frontier Airlines (NASDAQ: ULCC) is launching a cadet program to train the next generation of Frontier pilots. Add Frontier to the list! We appreciate your precise recollection, and hope Frontier management sees this blog. My son having surgery, I was trying to get there to be with him. So some thoughts here: 1. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'aviatechchannel_com-leader-4','ezslot_12',182,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-aviatechchannel_com-leader-4-0');Frontier Airlines operates from 7 different bases located at airports across the United States. Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. Your comment is unnecessarily catty and is borderline offensive to those among your readers who still think that, while flawed, the US is a pretty great place. Extra 5-7 inches of legroom available for a fee. I have nothing against ULCCs, because if they can get you nonstop to your destination at a reasonable price, then you cant really beat that. What is the difference between the WORKS vs. the PERKS? 500 hours flight time as a Pilot in Command (PIC) is also demanded. SW is the lowest I will go, and lately they have been testing my patience and ability to endure poor and unreliable service. Frontier passengers are a whole weird intra-red state Maga ecosystem that I dont want on my spirit flight between lga and dtw, whereas I am fine having then on my jetblue flight between la and nyc. We chose our flight because it was a nonstop flight as well. He asked, "What are you saying?" Because we want to be the airline for everyone. This is kind of why I shrug when Frontier says they will bring "more low fares" if they buy Spirit. Frontier Airlines has years of clear skies with its unionized pilots after they overwhelmingly ratified a five-year contract with the Denver-based airline. Their staff has lack of organization. This as-told-to essay is based on a conversation with Ron Fishman, a 42-year-old commercial pilot from Toronto, Ontario, who's been flying for more than 17 years. Seat next to me was covered in old puke that the cabin crew barely attempted to clean. Frontier remains committed to ensuring that the Sky is for Everyone. On road trips, I make all my bathroom stops at QuikTrip, even if the next one isn't for 20-30 miles away, because of the expectation of the bathroom being clean. Founded in 1931, the Association is chartered by the AFL-CIO and the Canadian Labour Congress. Poor guy who had this seat assignment had to sit in the actual seat. Where can I see if the route I want to fly runs seasonally? That is the beauty of our capitalist system. It's tough to be a full-time pilot and father, so I really love the time I can get off, or when I'm on call but can still see my family. What are the benefits of the AAdvantage Card in 2023? Your blog readers that would be great and very useful and valuable. I think he thinks it is funny, but I continue with the convo just cuz I'm curious why he felt so comfortable saying those things to me. The prison bus mentality Which, come and think of it, that might not be a bad strategy given the customer base. I did, and it made my only flight on Frontier this year almost pleasant. 2. They are great for direct flights from home (LAS) to SJD. The only option was flying to Chicago, then back to Atlanta (12 hours total) no phone number to call. They run promos regularly that those are when you get actually good deals. After creating an account, you need to submit an online application with the required documentation. Show 16 22 44 All. Dont see this option? Try contacting them via Messages to find out! Attendants, copilots, the ground crew, and the handlers all got hit with COVID-19, and that meant so many delays. Im kind of with Ben here And I thought it was funny with Eagle and customer base as quite a few seem like they were raised in a barn with bird flocks and animals behavior wise on average Truthfully Ive never flown them but just watching the gate areas at airports and their check in counters make me think this isnt the airline for me.Im also convinced they will find a way to Im kind of with Ben here as well as other partner offers and accept our. Ok, I just tried to book a last-minute Lisbon to Pisa trip on Ryanair and it was.cheaper at $80 for a flight that is longer than Islip to Tampa. When we got on the plane, my husband sat down in a seat which had been reclined by the previous passenger. Yes, the seat was uncomfortable, but the flight was short. The bad: Search Start typing to see products you are looking for. Third, Frontier messaging consistently speaks to fuel efficiency by offering "basic" accommodationif you want old school ideas pushing the luxurious flying experience then book with a majorplease keep your entitled arrogant self of off Frontier. BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, (NOTHING FROM NOTHING, LEAVES. Original Price $30.00 I agree 100%. Some people didnt even bother trying to close the door while using the bathroom. Try to book a LCC in Europe like Ryanair or Easyjet last minute, you won't have a one-way for that money. The AFA Human Rights and Equity Committee is committed to providing the broadest possible representation of our members regardless of age, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, differently abled, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression. We were in the next to last row and the seats really sucked. Yup. Privacy This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. You will blackmail someone once, but that will be it. Just a quick tip, ONLY buy Frontier airlines for family members you don't like like the in-laws, AND if you really hate someone, recommend this airline. Employees in the top 10 percent can make over $56,000 per year, while employees at the bottom 10 percent earn less than $19,000 per year. But I digress. I don't have a need for control, so I'm just as happy letting someone else fly. The workers are full of racist people. We really want to provide an opportunity for aspiring pilots, Brad Lambert, vice president of Flight Operations for Frontier Airlines, told Denvers 9 News. Rude, pushing way up to door after landing at gate etc. Flying Frontier from Midwest to Orlando, we still have clapping on landing like 75% of the time. Business Outlook. The airline HR department will carefully review your application and select you for further assessments that may include interviews, document verification, psychometric tests, skills tests, cognitive tests and so on. So we are waiting for a crew. Even though oil prices have increased so much in the past few weeks due to the Russia-Ukraine crisis, it hasn't affected us as much as other airlines. The two rows behind us had a loud party going the entire flight. What if I didn't receive a booking confirmation? Sometimes I feel like its the wild Wild West on the plane because on a few of the Frontier Flights I was on there were flights that broke out and it got ugly. Too expensive and not expensive enough. Job Work/Life Balance. Frontier has nothing. Choose the options youd like for the order. Wi-Fi, lounge access and clean lavatories are important. I don't think I've ever witnessed the barefoot thing. Did not hear anything over the speakers or someone shout about it. Was flying from PHL to FLL. " We shall at all times endeavor to promote the principles of tolerance, fairness, equity, justice, respect and inclusion within our Union. Just a preference. The boarding staff on the return trip were amazingly rude and completely detached and forcing all zone 3 customers to place their hand bags in their sizing basket which is inches smaller than any other carrier.. many customers were forced to pay 100$ per hand bag for a strap not fitting in etc Customers will soon be able to shop an array of fun Frontier-branded merchandise and purchase apparelwith your favorite Frontier plane tail. @Lucky Yes, the nickel and diming for carry-ons and checked luggage and other miscellaneous fees, it's ridiculous. So whether you are reconnecting with loved ones, heading towards your next great adventure, or simply have a budget to keep, we will take you there. This Assessment consisted of questions for a Personality Test After completion of Application/Assessment on Aug. 25. Pilots at Frontier Airlines receive training at the ATP Flight Schools located across the United States. But neither have I gone out of my way to insult another human being who does. After they acquired YX they even served complimentary warm choc chip cookies for a brief period. Imagine that? How to become an American Airlines Pilot in 2022? I purchased travel insurance when I was booking through your site, but I have a question or would like to remedy an issue, who can I contact? Frontier Airlines insights Based on 262 survey responses Areas for improvement Trust in colleagues Sense of belonging Overall satisfaction 1 star Flight Attendant (Former Employee) - Denver, CO - February 3, 2023 What is the best part of working at the company? Companies should understand this issue ultimately affects the bottom line. I did pay an arm and leg for my seat so am not sure why she thought as a low cost carrier, i should feel endebted to her that I could fly. Even though Frontier Airlines doesnt directly operate in Wyoming (outside of seasonal service in Jackson), it remains a popular choice for Cowboy State travelers out of Denver International Airport. The fare was $140 one-way, and that included virtually nothing. A specific incident we encountered was as the arriving jet was pulling to the gate (no jetway, tarmac entrance), apparently someone mispositioned an orange cone and it was sucked into an engine. What are the sizes and weight limits for bags? First Officers = 1083 (53.22%) 11 from 02/01/23. The prison bus mentality 2. I know better than to use the bathroom on this flight. But as long as you communicate that we're aware and are trying to find out more details, passengers are mostly happy. I found their seats more comfortable than flight on United. See more about our ethics policies here. It attracts a certain crowd that just doesnt know how to behave in a civilised society. Your reviews mean a lot - and that is the kiss of death. ", it's an eagle, he made a joke, it's not this deep. I've flown round-trip from Vegas to Salt Lake multiple times and always had a great experience, nothing at all as you described. Pros. They generally recline, but it sounds like you sat in a row that doesn't have that option - usually last row and the row in front of the wing emergency exit don't have that option. Like you, the non-stop was appealing. Every Frontier aircraft features a special animal on its tail. Uniform 1984 - 1986. There are no tattoos permitted on the face, hands, or neck for United Airlines flight attendants. No one spoke to me at the gate, no one asked me to put my item in the sizer. Where do we even begin? The boarding agents are something to behold, Loud and rude. I can appreciate that ultra low cost carriers make their money on fees, and it can be a challenge communicating that to customers so they know what to expect. Get a grip welcome to America. I did their status match at the end of 2022 and got 100K status so the add on for bags etc was not an issue. Sign-In | HPI. We can't wait for your career to soar with us! No, but it is better than Allegiant and can get me from upstate NY to Tampa, Miami, or Fort Lauderdale without any stops. The pilot bases are displayed in the table below.LOCATIONAIRPORTDenver, ColoradoDenver International Airport (DIA)Las Vegas, NVHarry Reid International Airport (LAS)Chicago, IllinoisChicago OHare International Airport (ORD)Tampa, FloridaTampa International Airport (TPA)Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaPhiladelphia International Airport (PHL)Orlando, FloridaOrlando International Airport (MCO)Mercer County, New JerseyTrenton-Mercer Airport (TTN)Miami, FloridaMiami International Airport (MIA). And are you really saying because Just got off my Frontier flight from Portland, Maine. I will not fly Frontier againit's a matter of principle. If it is, you've been warned. When flying low cost carriers, you have to take into account where you're flying to and out of. Unlike all you pathetic and insecure snobs! Also, the bathrooms in the Frontier terminals were atrocious at the Philly airport. I've been in touch with customer service all the way to the executive level. Also, some airlines require you to have experience, certificates (licenses), and a degree, so it made me more competitive. Currently, you can't even check in with a human without an additional fee. I felt like being cheap, so we didn't pay for any extras. - but QuikTrip in WI is what Wawa in FL wishes it was. Knowing the plane model before you fly can help you research the best seats on the plane. You may also contact customer support at: Please confirm or update your e-mail address. These carriers are like the greyhound of the skies. When I worked a bit as a private-jet pilot, I usually interacted with athletes who hired me to fly their planes, and I really love athletes like Miami Heat star Kyle Lowry, who regularly tipped me $100 when he was on the Toronto Raptors. So I had purchased their insurance and it wasn't valid. During the booking process and at the airport, there are signs everywhere reminding you of how green Frontier is. Thanks! I'm sitting here in Atl at the Frontier gate #2, was supposed to board my flight at 1:39 depart at 2:46. Then there was the guy who repeatedly tried to go into the bathroom (barefoot) with a big bag of stuff. I flew Frontier Airlines for the first time, and it was pretty bad. This tailored course with ATP utilizes full-motion Airbus A320 simulator training to prepare pilots for success at Frontier.