Sawamuras anger only made it worse for you, but he was right. Tetsu rarely got into such mood, but when he did - it was not pretty. Check out my Akatsuki and Naruto scenarios as well. He keeps looking at you, shooting shaky smiles and throwing inaccurate comments about the movie you both chose to watch. Now you have to kiss me. He whispered slowly, trying to be seductive and well, succeeding.Out of nowhere, realisation hit you harder than three first days of period.If you wanted to kiss me, you could have just asked. Laughing you turned to face him. "I think he meant the ground." Submit your request in the comments, I'll be happy to write about it ;) Chapter 1: When You Have Your Period Chapter Text KARASUNO: SUGAWARA: When the period arrives we all know what our Sugamama is going to do. Please consider turning it on! "KageyamaKageyama was over at your house, the two of you watching a movie before a new moving coming out called 'Clown' showed it's trailer. They really hated me, you know? Kuroo didnt utter a single word for a long while and you thought that it would be smart to give him time and wait until he was ready to clear the air between you. haikyuu boyfriend scenarios when you sit on his lap. His chest burned as if it really was on fire. "Much better." "It's glass." Opening the gym door, you were welcomed by a swallowing darkness. Yams gave widened eyes and a light blue face and did so, he sat on your back, trying not to put all his weight on you, as you gave a whine like groan, he rubbed your back. The kiss was special and domestic in many ways. Hinata stood up and waved his arms with a blue face. Tooru, you know that I and he dont contact each other anymore. You try to assure him, but you know the lie youve just said is clearer than a drop of water. *In Editing* by zombielover8469 with 34,613 reads. First, you're interested in the game, now you're interested in the opposing team's setter?? A/N: Here's a little scenario thing I wrote a while back! tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. ' Your lips kissed his knuckles and then you cuddled your cheek to the back of his hand, clearly needing comfort and affection. You gave parted lips when Ukai took the magazine and sat on your lap, around that time the door opened with a ring. "Terushima, off you're heavy." Haikyuu texts, non-toxic ships.Hello and welcome to the second part of the challenge. "Oh, Lev. Well, welcome to my world. You chuckled, earning a small disapproving look from your boyfriend. WELCOME BACK!words: 1.6kwarnings: swear words and a lot of angst with a pinch on fluff. Do you know why Im here? He asks, looking straight at you. throwing him off guard. A collection of romantic scenarios from my tumblr (@haikyuu-bf-scenarios) about haikyuu. You see, your boner is under the influences of the marine kingdom. Please consider turning it on! ((also sorry ive been so inactive recently hkkfjf . I can't keep calling you 'pretty setter'", 'oh please keep calling him pretty setter' - the rest of Karasuno seeing Suga's beet red face, Suga has no idea how to function at the moment, I don't think he's ever been called pretty before, "His name is Sugawara" one of his team members supplies, "But you can just call him Suga" another adds. "Is that so?" -kitchen is too far! Exclaimed, you basically throw your arms in the kitchens direction, crying internally. Daichi, who looks bemused only nods his head, asking you to continue. YOU ARE READING. You totally didnt understand his intentions or rather the fact that he was too frozen to do anything. He sent me screenshots. *In Editing* Fanfiction. 'So-' He started and you in a mere second looked up, staring at his face with such insensitivity your eyes almost fell out. Are you proposing? Your mocking voice interrupted. The aftermath of the match left him unsatisfied and not easy to communicate with, however, you tried anyway. | Oikawa Tooru ver. Season 4 that ratchets up the degree of fan service just beyond the realm of good taste. Well, its not my fault you keep dragging this fucking tree everywhere we go! You didnt even care that your loud conflict was placed in the gym in front of your teammates and senpais. All haikyuu characters and plot lines belong to Haruichi Furudate Chapter 1: Sugawara Koushi: First Meeting You attend Aoba Johsai and are pretty good friends with the seniors on the team You're actually the manager after Oikawa convinced forced you to take the job Asshole Huh? You ask dumbfounded, not quite believing your ears. ; betrunken nicht unter kontrolle; bewerbung zahnmedizinische prophylaxeassistentin Which lasted approximately two minutes. #nekoma You gave an eye roll and laid your head on his shoulder. Hovewer, you need to work hard. Ships in this video: Kyouhaba, Matsuhana, Kawagata, IwaoiEnjoy :) Semi Eita: First Meeting Well, have fun not being single any longer. He was stunned for a while and before he could react or so much kiss back, you departed from him. Results include: Sawamura Daichi, Sugawara Koshi, Azumane Asahi, Nishinoya Yu, Tanaka Ryunosuke, Kageyama Tobio, Hinata Shoyo, Tsukishima Kei, Yamaguchi Tadashi His main hope was that you saw him in a good light too, it was one of his the most important matters. Does it show that much? He quietly asked after a minute of silence between them. WhWhat is THIS? You exclaimed, shocked upon seeing the whole gym ceiling decorated with fresh branches of mistletoe.Surprise! Kuroos hands sneaked around your shoulder. Some Haikyuu head-cannons, one-shots, and scenarios! Haikyuu boyfriend scenarios - If you sat on their lap - Wattpad Wattpad scheduled for offline maintenance On Tuesday, January 10 between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM UTC (5:00 - 7:00 AM EST), Wattpad will be down for 2 hours to perform a database upgrade, in an effort to improve stability and performance issues. 14. His hopes and dreams shattered, and pieces of them started swirling in his head, bouncing against the walls and finally falling onto his imagined ground in his mind, defeated. The things Daichi made you feel were unbelievable, but you wouldnt have it any other way. Requests Open! Oikawa chuckled as Iwazumi walked away, you gave a small laugh, trying to hold it back. "Don't mind. That said, whereas "Haikyuu!!" Who pissed in your cereal this morning? You laugh without humour, already hating how your day started and talking from experience it would not be any better. fifteen minutes of talking, kicking, arguing at throwing bals at faces - all of yelled some motivation things and decided to do their best to make Kuroo happyor quiet. ' He breathed into your ear, before giving it a butterfly kiss. No smut, maybe a little heavy, cussing, any possible trigger warnings will be listed at the beginning of the scenario (let me know if a trigger warning needs to be added), Current Character List:Sugawara KoushiAsahi AzumaneBokuto KotaroSemi EitaTsukishima KeiKageyama TobioYamaguchi TadashiAkaashi KeijiOikawa TooruIwaizumi HajimeHinata ShoyoNishinoya YuuKuroo Tetsurou (Currently being overwritten)Kozume Kenma~others to be added when i feel like it~, All haikyuu characters and plot lines belong to Haruichi Furudate. And about his dirty, little secret - he was able to control his feelings for you easily now. Although, you surprisingly, were some kind of anomaly, which rooted in his subconscious immediately and didnt exactly want to leave. I waited three hours for you without any call or text. : Created by Haruichi Furudate. Lev- He man spreads - You fall in between his legs HAHAH- does that because he doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of you - "Sorry I didn't see you there, stand up taller", Bokuto- "Y/N, baby get off it feels weird"- Flustered - Hates when you do it in front of his friends - Hides behind your back, Akaashi- He puts his head on your neck - Nuzzles it - Kisses your hand - He likes to make you flustered, Ushijima- doesn't want to touch you wrong - Sits super still - "Are you alright y/n? Poor Kuroo was so deeply into his little crush, that it was hard for him to sit still with his growing excitement upon seeing you for the first time that day. Hi! You both yelled at the same time and then laughed loudly at how stupid your behavior was. "I know. #fukurodani "Other Akiteru You were over at Akiteru's Mum's house today, as you sat in a bar stool at the counter, you talked with her about high school as she made dinner. ", You move around him, completely unfazed by him outing you, and face the team you bow at the pretty setter, "I apologize for him. Dont you think we should stop them or something? He asked completely dumbfounded. Another kiss. Apparently, Tooru liked your idea very much, because his eyes lit up instantly and then he threw himself at you. After . Yeah. He heard you sigh from the other side. For some characters, this means the introduction of new rivals. He patted your arm gently to gain your attention and asked you to go to the gym. When he landed on the ground, a few of his teammates chuckled, and when he looked back at you, you kissed his cheek with a smile. "Share." Like you hadnt made Tetsurou the happiest man alive. Enjoy . I felt like an idiot when everyone was looking at me with pity in their eyes, but I seriously thought something happened to you. Kuroo suddenly stands up and you open your mouth to apologise, only for him to raise his hand to shut you up. Open windows welcomed warm breeze into your home, which moved your earnings, shaped as sunflowers. 'Of course, Tetsurou. You look at him and he doesnt move. His team had been destroyed in todays match and he couldnt do anything to change it. "Are you ready (Y/n)?" Do you think Im dumb or what?'His body is shaking with anger, but when you look at his face you see nothing but sadness and disappointment. Sugawara Koushi: First Meeting He wasnt furious, he wasnt even angry. In that exact second two broken pieces - became one person. You gave a confused look then gave a shoulder shrug, making Kei give a sigh and do what he said, he leaned back on you, you gave parted lips as he did. "Team Aobajosai Oikawa Oikawa gave an eye roll and went inside your house, the two of you were going to spend the day together but you were still sleeping when he arrived. One more kiss and Im done, okay? He asked innocently, tilting his head to the side.You only nodded in response, agreeing - happy at the thoughts of ending this torture. he didn't even play during the game, "So what is your namr? #johsai It is not my fault we are standing under the mistletoe!~ He laughed, pecking both of your cheeks, before coming back to your abused mouth. 15. He tried to take it out but you wouldn't let him, you laid on your stomach after giving up but flinched each time he touched it. "What's wrong?" Inspired by TyTy (go check her out btw!). No, I wouldnt dare. Nevertheless, given the relatively minor amount of fan service in "Haikyuu!!" Okay, I didnt flirt with anyone, didnt say anything mean, remembered everything important and even bought you food this week! His hands fled dramatically to his black hair, tugging it in every direction. I would ask you to call me when you know what you what, but I think you already have an answer. He doesnt smile or touch you. You dont exactly know who he directs these feelings. He wasnt even ashamed to admit it, more like proud of being stupidly in love. Yet. You added grimacing, but your eyes shined with amusement upon noticing his small breakdown. 19. "You got up didn't you?" Fly high, and reach fo Viciously sobbing - third one of the series Enjoy! " " - Sit In Your Boyfriend's Lap When He's Busy | Boyfriend Challenge (part 3/3) | SakuAtsu, KinKuni . He has been just noticed and it was the best feeling in the whole world. 13. "Anyways." Some Haikyuu head-cannons, one-shots, and scenarios! could I request an Oikawa scenario where he and his s/o are having a lazy day where they cuddle and watch movies while eating ice cream? I know, but it was stressing me out You didnt even let him finish and kissed him roughly. Kiss Kiss Scenarios (Ouran Host Club Request Book) 120 pages January 11, 2017 Livesperation I'll just sit." 'It sure does. He repeated after you and your doorstep soon became a place full of giggles and chuckles Kuroo didnt know how desperately he craved for the whole time without them. "Uh huh." Oikawa- Kiss. #lev Kenma did, he played his game as you held him close, kissing his back, he leaned more weight down on you, making you giggle. You threw words at each other, comforting, loving and so beautiful that every scar caused by previous pain vanished. 55 guests "Terushima, off you're heavy." Terushima smirked then started to move . He decided to just give up before puppy eyes appear on your face. #kageyama There wont be next time Tetsurou. Unknown words stucked in his throat before they could leave, eyes wandering around the room in disappointment. Kyoutani jumped up and spiked the ball, but when he landed, he stumbled backwards, leading on your lap, he gave widened eyes as you gave parted lips then a small giggle when he sat up. "Trying to pop my knee or something. Some days, you couldnt last more than ten minutes without talking about some new film or actors he has never heard about. Frowning, he let out a deep sigh before he turned off his lights and crawled under his blankets, closing his eyes and falling asleep. But- You whined. Yes. His hand suddenly finds yours and squeezes it tight. "We have to go agains-." I guess you dont remember, but we were supposed to go on a date. He smiles and you cant breathe.