While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I will explore both how Remus and Sirius would parent, and what his life would look like if the Killing Curse had caused further damage. Work Search: Most people just assumed it had started after Voldemorts spell had hit him, guessed that when he came back from the dead that it messed up his body. Harry and Luna find a broken Time Turner that has been wrecked by the FiendFire that occured in the Room of Requirement. Editing is a mess, the language isn't great and full of mistakes, and the execution of the idea is pretty trite and basically requires all major characters to be name-sake OCs. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). That night, Snape vowed to always protect the boy, as was his duty as Alpha. Never Gone, Never Forgotten, and Never Letting Go by Eladriewen reviews May also include types of mania, illness, severe depression, or insanity. Really interesting and I'm glad that this fic and dissociaDID videos are removing harmful misconceptions. A society wielding powers beyond imagination and it is wasted on Politics and Games. Being forsaken and neglected, ignored and forgotten, revenge seems a fairly competent obligation. In those eyes, he'd only ever seen scorn in, a sparkle of concern merged with the clicking feeling. But Lupin and others want him to return to the wizarding world, and Draco Malfoy is sent out to find him. And even though in the real world we don't get to be heroes, our lives are worth living and we deserve to be able to live them safely and free of abuse. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} When Hermione meets Harry, a boy with limb differences who uses a wheelchair to get around, she doesn't know how to react at first. "Wheezy! Harry Potter is preternatural. In fact , she was sorted into Hufflepuff. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} Site: [fanfiction.net][140478286744320:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Among other changes. One thing Harry learns is that Aurors are dicks and Draco will always be his biggest supporter. Basically when Voldemort tries to AK him he causes brain damage and Petunia steps up and takes care of him. I linked it anyway just in case you would want to read it. Kreacher nodded. What happens when a brain damaged Harry and a transgender Hermione both get sorted into Slytherin? what if the potter family survived that night, what if harry went to a completely different school, what if harry was mentally unstable, what if harry had an aunt and an unclewhat if lily was a pureblood, what if harry potter was a very holy person, what if harry entire family were strict about their blood, now then i cannot spoil you anymore can i, read so you can know what will happen in the future, tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, i think half of drarry fics involve tea in some way, James Potter/Lily Evans Potter/Severus Snape, albus first was bashing but then became good. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Good thing he's going to make his brother pay. Hopefully that works. There is a Harry/fleur fic where he is bipolar but I cant remember the name. But as time goes on he realises that there is something terribly. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Psychosis by SnowWhiteOwl. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Follow Olivia through the ups and downs of school including friendship, adventures, and finding love along the way. When Madam Malkins and Twillfit and Tattings prove to be too busy, he finds himself in a shop whose proprietor offers a unique set of services to their patrons. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Isolation by Bex-chan. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} Press J to jump to the feed. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. Harry looked down and smiled, "oh shit," he said calmly, "I do.". He's accepted the Lordship. The Five Realms by R.i.ku-Y.u.na reviews Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny found themselves in a place where Harry has siblings,is suppose to be a deatheater and his parents are alive. Where once there was a little boy, now only a single bloom of Aconite. Pureblood Society (Harry Potter) The war is finally over. Harry doesn't know, but Kreacher does, and Kreacher will help him along the way. She screamed and cried when she realized who was in Hagrid's arms and had to held back twice to be prevented from running to him, first by Ron and second by Neville. Now he has to navigate being disabled at 19 and being treated differently for it. Work Search: Since he was a kid, he'd heard of the Boy-Who-Lived, the only one that had ever survived the unsurvivable; The Killing Curse. No matter how hard he tried to pretend everything was fine, an uneasiness was always present in his gut. FanfictionBot 4 yr. ago. "I'm here to take you to Hogwarts. And Marcus will be damned if he lets anything happen to him. The Tinkerer by wickwynn. As secrets start to unfold, one bound by dark magic silently screams for help. Also includes Hermione (Hermes) Granger in Slytherin and a bunch of other damaged children. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} When hit by the Killing Curse, Harry Potter is left blind. "That big bloke from Slytherin who looks like a sloth. Professor Sirius Black, Head of Slytherin house, is confused. If he didn't know any better, he would say Hagrid was worried. Work Search: Odd pairing: Harry X Marcus. Also I know its set in the 70s-80s but I thought it might be a cool idea to include songs from after that time period (obviously not when the characters are like listening to it, but just at certain moments to set the mood :). Abruptly, Remus and Sirius missed the crying, the mark that meant Harry was still there. A retelling of the excanon series through the eyes of a young trans main character, Rhiannon. If you where given the chance to make past mistakes right would you take it? I explore what living with various disabilities would look like in the Wizarding World, including the accessibility and ableism challenges of that world.Don't worry I'll still be updating my other fics too, just giving myself more work! Severus didn't move as Harry touched the dark mark on his arm. Dumbledore forces Snape to use a truth potion on his classit goes about as well as youd expect, (Otherwise known as Harry has a no good very bad day, right until its not), tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potters Parental Figure. No one thinks to check on Harry Potter after being placed at the Dursley house.No one cares enough to make sure that Harry Potter is safe, loved, and cared for.Now Hogwarts has a new ghost and Severus has taken on the responsibility to guide and care for the broken child since he failed in his duties and promises to Lily Potter to keep her son safe. His Sister (ON HOLD) 95 pages June 29, 2021 Happyhufflepuff514 Series summary Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone New in this version: Slim recommendations using ffnbot!slim! Harry wanted to be loved, and was willing to give up anything for it. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} Does turn into a Snape-mentors/adopts-Harry fic, but isn't total shit. Harry is my little autism meow meow. Therefore, Wednesdays' appearance is.. not a surprise. Note: Some characters are deadnamed in tags so that they sort under the correct tags for ease of access. Dark humour. In which Harry Potter learns that friends can be made in the unlikeliest placeseven in your own head. http://archiveofourown.org/downloads/la/lastcrazyhorn/270848/Session%20Transcripts.epub?updated_at=1464484497, http://archiveofourown.org/downloads/la/lastcrazyhorn/270848/Session%20Transcripts.mobi?updated_at=1464484497, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Usage, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Changelog, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/issues/, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/, https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=tusing, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8429437/1/The-Perils-of-Innocence, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11585823&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11585823&source=ff&filetype=mobi, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=4115878&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=4115878&source=ff&filetype=mobi, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11762850&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11762850&source=ff&filetype=mobi, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=8257400&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=8257400&source=ff&filetype=mobi. Personally, I'm of the opinion that, given the huge amount of Fanfics in the universe of the Harry Potter, every writer sooner or later should just write something on this topic. While he tries to survive the Tournament he must look for his dominant mate as he tries to keep his angel status a secret. Sorry! But I am writing that dark on purpose because excanon didn't do any of it emotional justice, and I am writing a stronger found family & friend circle for my main character, because we can survive all kinds of darkness if we stand together.Remember: Being trans is not a tragedy. All the Young Dudes is set in the era when Harry's parents attended Hogwarts (ahem, known as the Marauders era . This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. I'm actually rereading this right now, after recently learning more about MPD. Any fanfics with harry that has any sort of mental illness. But perhaps in the end it would all be worth itbecause he'd never be alone again. My Immortal is a Harry Potter-based fan fiction serially published on FanFiction.net between 2006 and 2007. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} Harry looked up at the gigantic wizard, observing the beady black eyes filled with anxiety. Because that's canon, so most fanfics will have mental illness in by that definition. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} How will this disability change the outcome of his future of saving the wizarding world? The whole of the Wizarding World knows that Siris Black broke out of Askaban, and on August 6th kidnapped and killed Harry Potter. Tragedy, Hurt, RomanceTime-Travel? Now their at Hogwarts and they, and other students, are nothing like anyone expected. Potter is thrown into a world of fantasy that has several connections to mental illness. After running away in the summer after 1st year, Harry is rescued by Snape. At least, he assumed so. Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody,encuentra a un nio en el cementerio al lado de la tumba de su querida amiga Arabela Finng,grande fue su sorpresa que ese nio era Harry Potter El-Nio-Que-Vivio. I hope it fits your search parameters. so it might not be TRUE to high functioning autism! As they reli. Harry has just gone through an angel inheritance, and now he faces the Triwizard Tournament as a unwilling participant. [Updates every Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday, Australian Time]. Alone and unwanted, eight-year-old Harry finds solace and purpose in a conscious piece of Tom Riddle's soul, unaware of the price he would pay for befriending the dark lord. Harry James Potter had a sister who was hidden and abused when she was at the Dursleys. Being woken up by a scream is less than ideal in Lucian's opinion, but finding Potter in their dorms, cuddled up to Marcus was certainly something. A muggle-raised saviour, with little knowledge of his heritage, returning to the world after ten years. All the while the dark lord is preparing to regain his body with the help of his faithful servant. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He glanced at his fat cousin, who still hadn't moved from in front of the telly. "You have on a slytherin tie mate," Ron pointed out with a grimace. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} More of, over the top, kind of mental illness. For once, Snape was right into beliving Dumbledore that Lily's and Potter's son was raised in a loving home. The Quidditch team takes Harry under their wings. Made to be a slave and push all the magic out, she was cut, kicked, punched and hurt by Vernon. Absolutely nobody. Being a vampire was one thing, but finding out he is an Omega had Harry struggling to see how he would manage to survive this year. Heiress Harriet Potter slowly curls the scrap of parchment around the index finger of her left hand as she waits for midnight. He's accepted the Lordship. He lives in Muggle London, lost, confused and destroyed. Rather than dying he awakens within Gringotts with no memory apart from his name and what little he knows about the Magical World. OneShot, Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Words: 21,313 | Reviews: 92 | Favs: 413 | Follows: 189 | Published: 5/12/2018 | Status: Complete | id: 12933896 | Language: English | Genre: Tragedy/Romance | Characters: Harry P., Demelza R., Astoria G., Daphne G. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. I've recommended this fanfic a couple of times over the last few days, I can really recommend it, but trust me, it gets real dark near the end. Basically the Quidditch team and Ron+Hermione made up Harry's social circle, are there any fics where the team take a bigger part in Harry's life, noticing when stuff isn't right, maybe while Harry wouldn't necessarily go to an adult to talk to, he might talk to one of the chasers, or . Though notable for its convoluted narrative and constant digressions, the story largely centers on a non-canonical female vampire character named "Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way" and her relationships with the characters of the Harry Potter series, particularly her romantic . I like really accurate and profound depictions of mental illness where it's not just used to further some super/god Harry plot where he's a crazy guy going on a massive killing spree. I vaguely remembered this fic and thought it was mental illness, but when I found it, it wasnt. No, this is not crack. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}