Battlegrounds Updates Up and down we go with the typical Quest Rewards appearance rates. It's the ability to discover multiple times per turn and just put out face with their hero power. You get an extra turn and three spells that give you another extra turn in your hand. Defentially keep Professor Slate even after the Final Expansion, Its going to be a very useful Card, but I just that unless your Highlander or Midrange (Possible even Control Hunter, which is such a sudden jump for him) Its going to secretly harm you more than helping you. Some of the links and other products that appear on this website are from companies Hearthstone-Decks.net will earn an affiliate commission, compensation (Guest post or ads), or referral bonus. Your Treasure is one of your biggest win conditions since youre killing off a lot of small minions every turn, it often becomes 5+ damage for 3 mana and you can keep reusing it as long as you cast it from Outcast position. Scout), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Scarlet Leafdancer (8808 MMR) (Scourging | Greatsword of the Ebon Blade), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Warlock (6355 MMR) (Dark Arts | Killmox), Hearthstone Duels 12 Wins Elise Starseeker larry3141, Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Scarlet Leafdancer (9891 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Sai Shadestorm (10239 MMR), Mercenaries Shadow Build by lostobar3 (7510 MMR), Mercenaries Control Build by lostobar3 (7510 MMR), Renathal Abyssal Curse Warlock #50 Legend glormagic (Score: 22-10). What if Zephrys gets smart enough to discover this card? silencing and hexing will become a part of new meta. Duels is one of Hearthstone's game modes, released back in October 2020. Talking about resources, after the Quest is done, every turn youll get a 1 mana 5/5 in your hand with your passive, so youll always have something to put pressure with. Be grateful Stonekeep stays in this business. Contact us for detailed insights, Hearthstone Duels 12 Wins Hunter AirHater, Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Hunter itLessThanThree, Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Hunter (12442 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Hunter mapdreis, Mercenaries Shadow Build by lostobar3 (7510 MMR), Mercenaries Control Build by lostobar3 (7510 MMR), Renathal Abyssal Curse Warlock #50 Legend glormagic (Score: 22-10), Hearthstone Runestones: What are they, how to get them & more, How many Players reach Legend in Hearthstone? If your opponent plays something big, jump it back to their hand with Tortollan Shell (which is for the most part a much better Sap costs only 1 and can return multiple minions later in the run). The first option here is a Quest Rogue. And of course you can always discover those minor AoE spells in Highlander hunter and play Slate. Despite . Id say at least Highlander Hunter would give this card a chance. Shadow word void isn't even the biggest problem. Sadly, if you dont encounter aggressive decks, you can run into builds that outvalue you or win through other ways, and defensive Taunt minions arent best at putting pressure. Im fairly certain we get at least one good damage spell that targets minions specifically to go with this, its true that there arent that many good spells to go with this atm but I dont even think it needs much more than two rapid fires, its just that good. The website is (almost) daily updated so you will get the best experience on what is played right now! And I can start seeing how the faster Cards might want to use Professor Slate into Rapid Fire, but one big reason as to way I pulled back is becuase they tend to run out ofgass, and they usually have to deal with 2-3+ taunts on average becuase its about turn 9 or so. When it comes to Demon Hunter, the class has a few distinct possibilities and theyre all playable, but sadly none of them is really great right now. But they would be pretty bad without pay-offs cards like Feast of Souls, Wrathscale Naga or Blood Herald make you summoning and/or killing off multiple small minions much stronger. Were just doing a stupid little online test. Still, well try to keep this list up to date after every expansion and major patch. The first build is a Burn deck with an added twist. And I even Scenarios where Now Im even starting to see Veranus as your plan B type of Idea; But then your problem could be predictive of you dont have otheranswers after Veranus, once Slate Dies. Giving you an easy way to pop off taunts or similar stuff that would interfere. Great dislike! My favorite article. Best Hearthstone Standard Decks; Best Hearthstone Wild Decks; Best Duels Starter Decks For All Classes; Hearthstone's Best Arena Hero Class Tier List; Information. For example if your opponent is forced to use removal on your 0/2 Egg, then its still good for you they wasted resources and you got a 2 mana 4/4. Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Scarlet Leafdancer (8458 MMR) (Scourging | Ironweave Bloodletter) Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Sai Shadestorm (10133 MMR) Check out our Friends & Partner Page (link) or use the links below: We always look to work with new companies, whatever you like, such as: Sponsored Articles | Direct Ads / Ad Placements | Affiliate | Giveaways | etc. Yesssss!!! In Battlegrounds, we had some shifts in Quest Rewards - some were made harder to get while others are now easier. Hearthstone Decks - 2023 Home Decks Hearthstone Decks Filter by Class Death Knight Demon Hunter Druid Hunter Mage Paladin Priest Rogue Shaman Warlock Warrior Deck Name Author Contains Doesn't Contain Arena? Its effect of doing 1 damage for 1 mana is just too weak. The card doesnt really matter there are some better and worse cards to finish the Quest with, but you want to grab any opportunity you can. He's the current admin of Hearthstone Top Decks. Curious what's good in the Duels game mode for Hearthstone? Most of your efforts should be directed towards finishing the Quest which is actually quite difficult to finish, mostly during your early matches, and thats why the deck might crumble before it even takes off. If you expect an insightful YouTube video exploring the cultural phenomenon of emo culture, raising questions about the authenticity of the emo identity & more, you are sadly wrong here. Hearthstone Database, Deck Builder, News, and more! Looking for a specific Deck? (Hearthstone Duels) Professor Slate Subscribe for a new video every day! You can pretend that your Priest where you dont really play any cards up until about turn 5-6 or whatever and then you slowly start to go ham, but Hunter isnt Priest. Opponents will be forced to kill them if possible, often wasting resources, and you will still get their effect anyway. Hearthstone Decks Deathrattle Hunter 12-2 Wins Duels Deathrattle Hunter 12-2 Wins Duels Last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by Zackattack903 Deathrattle Hunter Duels Casual 0 Hearthstone Duels Choices Hero Hero Power Treasure Passive Treasures: Cannibalism and Expedited Burial Vote On This Deck! Hearthstone Battlegrounds Guide by 11.5k MMR player, Hearthstone Death Knight Runes explained | Blood, Frost & Unholy. Even the 3/3 Embercaster itself will deal 12 damage over those extra turns, assuming your opponent doesnt have any way to prevent that. If you expect an insightful YouTube video exploring the cultural phenomenon of emo culture, raising questions about the authenticity of the emo identity & more, you are sadly wrong here. The combo of these two cards basically gives you -2 discount on your entire hand (it doesnt work on the cards you draw, but rather it applies on the cards that return to your hand at the end of the turn). A Hearthstone player and writer from Poland, Stonekeep has been in a love-hate relationship with Hearthstone since Closed Beta. Auto-include in a yet powerful HL Hunter seems so scaring for me. Its still bad in Wild, but it actually made it playable in Duels. Some of the links and other products that appear on this website are from companies Hearthstone-Decks.net will earn an affiliate commission, compensation (Guest post or ads), or referral bonus. Check out our Friends & Partner Page (link) or use the links below: We always look to work with new companies, whatever you like, such as: Sponsored Articles | Direct Ads / Ad Placements | Affiliate | Giveaways | etc. Play in Duels consists of a series of rounds between Arena players, with each player using their specially constructed deck. Top Hearthstone Decks for the game-mode Hearthstone Duels, top Duels Decks! Slate with explosive trap. maybe), and you can't really tech for it in duels. Hearthstone Wiki's database has been updated to Patch 25.4.0.165029! Hearthstone Best Duels Decks For Every Class (Current Meta) In World of Warcraft, Slate is most known for his Polyformic Acid Potion, which allows players to temporarily take on his appearance for an achivement. Covering The Best In Video Games, Esports, Movies and Geek Culture The basic idea is to pick as many Soul Fragment-related buckets as possible now. Professor Slate has the advantage of being one of the strongest classes out of the gate because of his aggressive Hero Power and playstyle, but unfortunately this benefit wanes as opposing Heroes' health counts increase. It uses the new Stormwind Questline card Final Showdown. Rapid Fire, Marked Shot and Scrap Shot should all make a comeback with this. Thanks to its Hero Power, its hard to run out of value, so you will usually win the long game. Lets be honest, biggest disappointment with duels is that there isnt a RAAAAAAATTLEGOORRRREEEE emote for warrior, Warrior says razorgore instead of rattlegore, Oh, thanks! Contents 1 Hero Powers 2 Signature Treasures 3 Loot buckets 3.1 Group Learning 3.2 Removed 4 Emotes 4.1 Unused 5 Lore 6 Patch changes Hero Powers After choosing Professor Slate, the player can choose one of these as their Hero Power . Duels is one of Hearthstones game modes, released back in October 2020. Hero Power is by far the best one, thanks to its flexibility. Professor Slate is a hunter hero the player can choose in Duels . How long does it take to reach Legend in Hearthstone? Thats got to be a mistake! StarCraft II WCS. Welcome to the new site :) Login / Register. As you can see, they scale up quite well. The game mode was supposed to be updated with new Hero Powers very commonly, but it looks like Blizzard has dropped those plans. Royal Greatsword lets you deal lots of damage while pulling your strongest minions very consistently. Lets see if the meta can contest the archetype. After choosing Professor Slate, the player can choose one of these as their Hero Power. With so many turns at your disposal, any kind of board presence can easily turn into a game victory. Warrior is probably the strongest Duels class right now and you can get some pretty consistent 12 wins runs using this deck or different variants of it. Deathrattle Professor Slate Deck in Hearthstone Duels ModeStarting Deck Detail :Carrion Studies x1Nerubian Egg x1Bloated Pyton x1Death Head Cultist x1Devouri. , you have no way to deal with bigger boards of 3+ health minions (other than stalling with Wave of Apathy). It's Time to: Duel! I think this makes the cut for Highlander Hunter and also brings a few changes to the decklist. Check out our Friends & Partner Page (link) or use the links below: We always look to work with new companies, whatever you like, such as: Sponsored Articles | Direct Ads / Ad Placements | Affiliate | Giveaways | etc. It looks to win games by simply outvaluing the opponent. [Update: March 2023]. When you play this deck, your opponents biggest minion will always be 2x 2/2 if you choose to, and thats way easier to clear than e.g. Why would Kazakus be a good fit for the warlock deck? But I would probably run something like Korkron Elite instead. Want a Factsheet about our website & other channels? A bunch of Hunter secrets and no Mad Scientist? I actually think that in this Aggro/Tempo version of a deck, Mad Scientist is kinda too slow for the first few rounds of Duels. Hearthstone Duels starting decks, signature Treasures, and Hero Powers To begin with, in Duels you create a 15 card starting Deck with the limitation that you can only have one copy of each card. Home Duels Decks (Duels) Hunter Professor Slate Page 4. The deck is quite straightforward and should be easy to pilot, but heavily relies on the right passives/treasures. And in two of my three rounds with Hunter, I took it in the second or third bucket once my deck was bigger and Tempo/damage didnt matter that much anymore. While starter decks arent everything, things like draft buckets or Passives / Treasures offered are also very important too, a good starter deck ensures a smooth start and a good foundation to build upon. Eeeehhh this is going to kill some stuff. Duels Advanced Guide - With Deck Lists and Treasure Tiers Duels: Practical Guide to go Infinite in HC Duels Duels Tips & Tricks Guide Duels Cards Duels Heroes Duels Hero Powers Battlegrounds Cards Battlegrounds Deckbuilder Battlegrounds Minions Battlegrounds Heroes Battlegrounds Hero Powers Collections Complete Guide to Card Backs It mostly focused on Battlegrounds & Duels, but also fixed some general bugs. He has Minions (Some with Rush or Taunt) to Protect him. Thanks for your work guys!! You can either use it to develop your own board, while possibly triggering Deathrattles at the same time or to neutralize your opponents big threats. Trying to paste the deckcode for the second warlock deck into the client on iPhone and its not working. Nope! While it starts slowly, it builds up every time you play it. In my experience, the deathrattle hunter deck is really really good with a Tour Guide in it. (Unless Its Phase Stalker, to mask the Obvious Secret.). A comprehensive guide. No way they are going to show us an aoe hunter spell, so this will reduce to rapid fire sheanigans. Duels Advanced Guide - With Deck Lists and Treasure Tiers Duels: Practical Guide to go Infinite in HC Duels . And even if you cant win in value, you always have Cthun as a back-up. Check out our Friends & Partner Page (link) or use the links below: We always look to work with new companies, whatever you like, such as: Sponsored Articles | Direct Ads / Ad Placements | Affiliate | Giveaways | etc. SUPER TEMPO PROFESSOR SLATE!Subscribe and watch best Hearthstone Arena videos! For the most part, ignore their board and hit them in the face. Come watch me get more wizard duel runs like this one: https://t.co/SnfhLxOK6P pic.twitter.com/1Q8KsyqIuV, The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet. Hearthpwn. On this page, you will find the Hunter (Professor Slate) Decks to play! Priest is doing very well right now mostly thanks to the Mind Tether Hero Power. Any plans to update this? Oh, and Demon Hunter so far is just Token after Spamming Priestess of Furies after throwing their cards in front of your face. Beat the meta! Duels is Hearthstone's new game mode, finally bringing the dream of PvP Dungeon Runs to life. Then, you select a Signature Treasure and Hero Power that are unique to each Hero. Ideally, you want to get a Fireshaper passive, which will add a lot of damage to your combos. Hearthstone-Decks.net is your Website for Top Hearthstone Decks. Hearthstone Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. If you stick some board, going for a big Gentle Megasaur can mean make over. Now im excited to play Duels! Pro Hunter Decks. A medium-sized hotfix patch is going live right now. These Decks reached 12 Wins. . In my opinion, this is the great minion protection card for Hunter that Ace Hunter Kreen isnt Also very strong in Face Hunter! Rapid Fire cheapest removal and its a Twin Spell! The 'Play' button is not there (replaced with 'build a deck'), and there's no option to retire. If you expect an insightful YouTube video exploring the cultural phenomenon of emo culture, raising questions about the authenticity of the emo identity & more, you are sadly wrong here. Its a great card to add to the list with early- to mid-run buckets, but I think its just not good enough in a 15-card deck! Super happy with this Professor Slate/Rush Hunter Deck! You are right, I think they should further nerf the combo. Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Hunter (5905 MMR)(Survival Training | Stalking Pride) March 15, 2022. Thanks to the Hero Power combined with Rockbiter & Stormstrike, the deck also packs a nice punch to finish the matches. Hearthstone-Decks.net is your Website for Top Hearthstone Decks. With the right curve, you should be able to nicely outtempo your opponent. Rouges are all about Value Cards, so once you take down their Precious VanCleefs and their Fliks and Togwaggles than they dont really have an answer after that. Then if we add all the ones from UnGoro, which is also in the rotation, the deck comes together really well. Face Hunter - #1 Legend (BruTo) - March of the Lich King. You should change the warrior deckd, because people do actually craft missing cards like senseless legendaries. My WoW Classic inner self got ahead of himself . The size of the Hearthstone Top Deck staff has not quadrupled or quintupled. | Karl the Lost), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Demon Hunter (6552 MMR) (Illidari Strike | Blade of Quickening), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Scarlet Leafdancer (7063 MMR) (Scourging | Greatsword of the Ebon Blade), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Sir Finley (6421 MMR) (Power Up! Hunter has only one basic strategy and it hasnt changed in months Deathrattle. *-*. A new Hearthstone game mode - Duels - was released in Darkmoon Faire expansion. Flavor Text "Don't worry, this will be over in a second. I think I fell for the Questions first; Experiment Later Idea, and I was thinking all about theroycrafting. Please update this! This card needs a lot more support to see play. A list of loot buckets for Hunter can be found below: Each hero has their own selection of audio and written emotes that are produced in response to specific events. 0. Hearthstone Database, Deck Builder, News, and more! Whenever you play a card shuffling Soul Fragments into your deck, you also summon a 3/2 Imp. Soul Shear can clear something and still generate a minion on the board. Don't know what exact Deck you should play? How long does it take to reach Legend in Hearthstone. I would say that Highlander Hunter will defnetially use this, and Maybe some Face Hunters that need to just quickly deal with some taunts here and there. . Slate into Yogg on whats the combo is. I think that this will be widely used in many Hunters archetypes. Even in the early game, Nerubian Egg or Devilsaur Egg are great examples of big tempo wins. . Were just doing a stupid little online test. Picking +Attack or Windfury can close out the game on the spot, while getting Divine Shield can make your board incredibly difficult to get rid of. I love hunter with control aspects so this is perfect. Want a Factsheet about our website & other channels? This Duels Warlock deck is built around Soul Fragments the Hero Power makes this option quite compelling. Hearthstone-Decks.net is your Website for Top Hearthstone Decks. Usually, the newer a deck is, the more optimized it is. Your main goal here is to basically combo your opponent down by spamming spells and letting them take damage from Hero Power (and possibly Fireshaper passive if you manage to pick that up too). Take a second to tell us how you feel! Later in the game you can use it to copy your most important cards such as Sonya Shadowdancer or just get more resources. Later in the run, once health pools become bigger, you can help yourself with Embercaster copying a burn spell while you have permanent +3 Spell Damage from Questline can add A LOT of damage to your strategy. 3/5. The first build featured here is an aggressive Murloc build that is meant to rush down the opponent. Duels is one of Hearthstone 's smaller game modes, a sort of PvP Dungeon Run where you start with a fifteen-card starting deck and keep adding treasures and more buckets to it as you. This starter deck still runs the staple Soul Fragment package, but it's instead combined with more control and value tools to support the passive playstyle of the package. It might FEEL like an eternity, but I assure you, it's quite quick!" Mana Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 4 Crafting Cost: 1600 / 3200 (Golden) Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Hunter (7735 MMR)(Savage Secrets | Stalking Pride) November 7, 2022. True. Had some sort of glitch occur between games and I'm now locked out: I'm asked to build a deck in the middle of a run, but the 'build screen' only gives me a 'back' option. I hope hsreplay adds it soon, even only to know that warlock is as overpowered as it seems. This page is updated multiple times a week with the best Duels Decks! Hearthstone's Duel mode can be a real doozie for players, but with these great Duel decks, there's a chance of victory. So does Arcane Shot. You usually want to start by curving out with your small ones and keeping the board control, then you usually start outtempoing your opponent thanks to your 2 for 1 plays e.g. Were just doing a stupid little online test. Instead of the usual routine of facing AI bosses, in Duels players will get to experience a Dungeon Run-style gameplay against other players. Were just doing a stupid little online test. When it comes to Mage, the class strategies are all over the place, but sadly none of them is working incredibly well. The best thing about Deathstrider is that you can trigger the same Deathrattle multiple times, so e.g. After a round, the player can choose one of three loot buckets, each of which includes either three cards or none, and add them into their current Duels deck. There are several hero powers that benefit from killing it (mage, warrior, demon hunter). Now, if you add the new Legendary card Highlord Fordragon your Divine Shields suddenly become way more menacing. There is virtually no hard counter to it for most decks (Rancor . Help Sign In. Despite this, he appears to have Turalyon's respect, implying he is competant at as a professor. The only disadvantage of tour guide is that it is a 1-health minion. This card just like gave hunter a solid boost in wild imo. I think its a really Solid card if you can draw him out. Want a Factsheet about our website & other channels? Voidtouched Attendant is the MVP of this deck, since it doubles the damage of your HP now every spell you cast deals 2 damage instead of 1. Its similar to the old-school Grim Patron, unless your opponent kills all of them, they will keep multiplying on your turn (it has amazing synergy with Devouring Plague, since the combo fills your entire board).