Ive always had the worst trouble with body odor and excessive underarm sweat, and no other deodorants ever did the trick. My new years resolution for 2022 was to only buy cruelty free products. Yaitanes used a blend of shikimic acid, mandelic acid and lactic acid to help . I have never heard of acid deodorant and cant wait to try. Take a break from using product on your armpits for three or four days to allow them to return to their natural state, then test your go-to product again. Our end goal was to create a clean deodorant that not only keeps you from smelling, but also treats the skin with nourishing ingredients so its smoother, more evenly toned and bump-free, says founder Sheena Yaitanes. Nothing short of miraculous for me (seriously), Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2023. Get it daily. Crystal Mineral Roll-On Deodorant. It glides on similarly to the Kosas deodorant, and also uses a combination of AHAs, as well as niacinamide, to fight odor and minimize unsightly razor burn or bumps. Scullys Deodormint is nothing new, its been on the market for three years and was a family recipe for years and years before that. The best part, however, is surely the phenomenal fragrance; the combination of bergamot and mint will have you genuinely excited for the deodorant application part of your morning routine. Id heard rumors that this natural deodorant actually works, but now I had the chance to find out firsthand. Super clean.Comfy makeup.Active skincare. - Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates for softer, smoother skin. If you're using an anti-perspirant, this could cause your skin to lose its response to the active ingredient (usually aluminum) that's traditionally been able to keep sweat at bay. You Arent Applying Your Formula at Night, Most of us habitually apply our deodorant onto our underarms before heading out for the day, but experts like Drs. Botox can be injected into the sweat glands, which block chemical signals from key nerve endings to effectively deactivate the glands and reduce excessive sweating, adds Dr. Russo. Agree that Kosas works but its just too much of a pain for me. Additional skincare ingredients work to moisturize and soothe the sensitive skin of your pit too. Your . Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. I have no shame in admitting that I am a naturally sweaty person. 1 / 2. No one else. [Before&After] Went through 6 months of minocyline and epiduo forte, and 2 months of taking 10 mg isotretinoin with 500 mg of erythromycin daily. Entering my mid 20's, my body (chemistry) started changing. Amazon. Ooh, New GiftsGet a free Mini Air Brow Clear with orders $70+ & a free Kosas Puffer Makeup Bag with orders $115+, Were available by phone (310-878-0712) and chat Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.5 p.m. PT, Clean Foundation + Skincare Treatment + SPF, Full-Size Concealer + Setting Powder + Plumping Lip Gloss. Best overall natural deodorant Ursa Major Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant $18 Gel texture | Long-lasting | Earthy scent | Contains baking soda While some natural deodorants can have a gritty feel,. Therefore, I need to find a non-irritating product because there's nothing worse than that stinging feeling after applying deodorant to a razor burn. It can be hard to find a natural deodorant that does the heavy-duty job of defending against body odor. Have been looking for the elusive perfect natural deodorant for me for years. Also its the most expensive of the bunch. Im so impressed with this stuff!! $42.00. Its funny, deodorant is so much about your bodys chemistry. I cant recommend this product more highly. That unique relationship between you, and you. Not only does this deodorant work after hour-long sweaty workouts, but it also does its job throughout the day without having to reapply several times. Finding a good deodorant is as hard as finding a good dentist Necessaire works for me. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Support small. According to Dr. Barba, before applying an antiperspirant or deodorant, we should make sure the underarm is clean and dry. 40% Off Kosas . Vitamin-Infused Skin Illuminating Enhancer, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 1, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 2, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 1 - Light, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 2 - Medium, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 3 - Medium Deep, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 4 - Deep, Plump + Juicy Vegan Collagen Spray-On Serum. So far, I'm amazed. I just had a little browse and I think I cant get any of these in Germany.. so sad! The rose one smells amazing, and it really works. I've been using this deodorant for a few weeks. This is my biggest issue with these natural ones, they leave stains on the armpits esp on white shirts! Discounts, shipping and taxes calculated at checkout. $35.00. Know Your Environment. Shop kosas.com and enjoy your savings of February, 2023 now! Further, I wake up smelling as fresh as when I first applied after my morning shower the day before. The Stripe is a lifestyle blog for the stylish bookworm. If you're thinking "this sounds like something I'd put on my face," you're not wrong. If you find that your go-to deodorant is not working anymore, or no deodorant works at all, here are 11 common reasons why it probably isn't doing the job it should. The Kosas Deodorant promotes hydration, moisturizes, and fixes discoloration. But nothing worked wellbasically just perfume for my pits. Things like stress, hormonal changes, new medications, and different lifestyle factors (like harder workouts or shifts in the weather) can all impact how you sweat, and your go-to deodorant may not be able to stand up to the new situation. Thank you so much for the glowing review! I am a true Kosas convert & a more confident chic now with pits sans pungency or pimple-y. laurore44. I decided to research how antiperspirant works & their aluminums, then decided to try just deodorants in more natural/clean forms. Read on to see if the products odor-fighting claims are fact or fiction. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Read on for mini-reviews! Flash forward to now: many of the new to market deodorants have been marketed as acid deodorants. This is fantastic news, as theyre highly effective in my opinion and personal experience. I initially loved this deodorant. Learn more Consider a similar item If the area is wet, the moisture can fail to allow your formula to be properly absorbed. and i'm completely good! There are few constants when it comes to my skin, but one thing I can always be sure of is that when the weather reaches above 80 degrees, I will be sweating a lot. If youre looking for odor protection, Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant($6) is for you.. Skin-care expert Xiomi Frans-Cuber agrees, adding that sweat and moisture usually prohibit odor and sweat-fighting ingredients from effectively penetrating the skin. Here's how. Lol normally I meet with a running group every week and not sure if these would last over 8 miles. I wouldnt use anything else. Our blend of AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) helps lower the pH in your pit so it's harder for odor-causing bacteria to live there. it's amazing. Support small. Scullys is likely your best bet as its totally clear. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2023. My only complaint is I feel a little sticky for a while right after applying. Alongside keeping the pH level balanced, these acids also "loosen the dead skin cells that can build up and trap in smelly bacteria if they're not exfoliated away," explains Dr. Gohara. We're so happy to hear that you're loving Chemistry! No rules, no expectations. I LOVE all of their products and I love their chic minimal packaging. Enter the ingredients in EWGs Build Your Own Report tool to get an approximate score for that product. When either type of product is working properly, the result is going to be a reduction in. As I mentioned before, I recently made the switch to natural deodorants, so I have been experimenting with different ones. The protection lasts for at least 2 days. If you find that you sweat more than the average person, its wise to have a conversation with your doctor about treatment options, as conditions like this usually arent treated with antiperspirants and deodorant. The detox phase allows your pores to breathe again after theyve been plugged every day for several years, she says. The AHAs present in this formula includes shikimic acid, mandelic acid, and lactic acid. The rollerball applicator was (for me, you may feel differently) a big pain. Shes an expert at testing products and is always on the hunt for the best tinted moisturizer. Yes, absolutely! It's basically like a skincare product for your armpits. This leaves your underarms drier and free of bacteria. Read our Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. This one was my least favorite, which bummed me out as I was probably most excited about it. That said, it's not more than a minute, so with all the benefits it . If that's stopped happening, though, it may nottechnically be the deodorant's faultit could be due to some underlying cause in your body. I definitely appreciate the effort for a clean product but probably wont purchase again. Even when I exercise! To reduce foul-smelling odor, try cleansing the underarms and groin areas twice daily and after exercise/sweating with Lasercyn Spray, aka stabilized hypochlorous, which is a very safe, effective and nonirritating anti-microbial, adds Dr. Waldorf. It's however you feel it. With most new products that contain AHAs (or other active ingredients) do a patch test in a small area to rule out irritation. Subscribe to Observers Lifestyle Newsletter. Click the AdBlock Plus button on your browser and select Enabled on this site. I love the deodorants from Necessaire as well. Also devastated as Megababe has never worked for me. But even better than all of this is that it workslike, really really works to prevent the stink. NewBeauty uses cookies for various reasons, including to analyze and improve its content and advertising. 2023Well+Good LLC. Pure deodorants work to mask this odor with fragrance and alcohol, which acidifies the sweat and makes it a less hospitable place for bacteria to live. Press left and right arrows to navigate. These are stronger antiperspirants that work better, as they have higher concentrations of the active ingredient.. Instead, it's because of how your sweat interacts with the bacteria living on the surface of your skin, which can release an odor. Out of these three products, this one definitely smells the best. Shop it Sephora. Everyone is different, so some will see results right away and some pits need a bit time to detox and adapt to the new environment, she explains, recommending about five days or so to see full benefits. For this reason, I probably wouldnt wear it for a night out, but I think its a great scent for workouts and daily use. The formula comes in a fragrance-free or "serene clean" scented version that's made with essential oils. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I live in super muggy New England, so Ive been so sweaty recently that I constantly smell like peaches and crave peach rings why is womens deodorant always fruit scented?! Together these three fight bacteria, brighten, and exfoliate your underarm skin. Her selfish desire led her down a late night Google deep dive of smelly pit solutions where she found a thread on using alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) as a deodorant. Additional Details Small Business This product is from a small business brand. With this deodorant my stink is not 100% gone, but like 90% gone. Its funny it seems like people are either team megababe or team kopari depending on chemistry! BUT THIS ONE! Other than that I suggest giving it a try ASAPespecially if you're looking to make the switch from an antiperspirant. The Kosasport Chemistry Deodorant protects against odor while working to soothe and balance underarms. Muthas formula is as much skincare as it is deodorant, thanks to ingredients like chia seed oil and hydration powerhouse squalane. Were available by phone (310-878-0712) and chat Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.5 p.m. PT, Clean Foundation + Skincare Treatment + SPF, Full-Size Concealer + Setting Powder + Plumping Lip Gloss. Beauty is who you are to yourself. - Aloe Vera Juice: Moisturizes, soothes, and visibly invigorates. And I know full well I can stink pretty bad. Antiperspirantsa category that some, but not all, deodorants fall intouse an active ingredient (usually aluminum) to plug up the sweat glands. It's still a good product. Kosas Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant. Stress can also be a surprising cause of your deodorant fails. Isnt it mind blowing!!!! The ingredient is used in the majority of antiperspirants; it physically blocks sweat ducts, which keeps your underarms dry. Life changing!!! It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. I've tested it at the gym, sleeping while sick, stuck at work all day, etc. They would burn and itch.I saw a doc and dermatologist who gave me meds get rid of it. Kosas Chemistry Deodorant $15 The Chemistry Brand Inhibitif Deodorant Dr. King especially loves that The Chemistry Brand Inhibitif Deodorant "contains menthyl lactate, a synthesis of. $15.00. I used to bounce from Dove Clinical and Dove Spray and heard so much about all the bad chemicals.. switched to Native and other natural options but they all just masked the smell. This Is The Only Natural Deodorant I'll Ever Use, Get Madelyn's Glazed Vanilla French Manicure, From Women's Health for Xeomin Aesthetics, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. 2 days ago. This Product Is: a clean, stain-free, baking-soda-free deodorant with a unique blend of AHAs for the ultimate BO-fighting treatment. I would like to switch to natural deodorant but.. do they work when you work out?? Kosas' hydrating, soothing, brightening, and plumping formulas have been clinically proven to provide real skincare benefits. Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Mandelic Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Shikimic Acid, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Hyaluronic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool. I started using aluminum-free deodorant about a year and a half ago to prevent underarm stains on my white shirts. It's formulated with coconut oil and other non-irritating ingredients, making it great for those with sensitive skin. Deodorant - Kosas Cosmetics Shop All Makeup for skincare freaks Super clean. I'm also not the world's most talented shaver, and most of the time, I end up with razor burn after a shower. I tried unscented at first (which itself has a faint, strange smell, kind of like a used salt crystal), was unhappy, then tried serene clean (little better but still a little funky, fades quickly though so might as well be unscented) after thinking I needed a little bit of scent. It's a sure bet that if I'm outside on a hot day, I'll be sweating under my armpits. That unique relationship between you, and you. No baking soda. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. And while natural deodorants have come a long way from even then, I still have struggled to find one that didn't: need warming up before using, clump, leave stains in my clothes, or wear off after just a few hours. The buttery-smooth, water-based vegan formula also has a lovely citrus scent, thanks to a base of neroli oil with summery notes of orange blossom, bergamot and ambrette seed, and its super long-lasting. I also love that you can buy a refill for it and just keep filling up the glass bottle. Going to try your tip for the Kosas thanks for sharing!!!!! It contains a blend of AHAs . She is currently a Cosmetic and Laser Fellow at Harvard Massachusetts General Hospital. Kosas. Hormonal changes can lead to an increase in sweat output and create a worse odor than you are probably accustomed to, says Frans-Cuber. While Dr. Chimento contends that the AHA levels in these types of products are typically low and safe to use, she does flag that if you are someone who is highly sensitive to hydroxy acids, a conversation with your dermatologist or a patch test is the best option. a year ago. Thanks, Grace! I love that it is a refillable spray bottle total genius! As you probably know by now, Necessaire is one of my most favorite brands. - Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates for softer, smoother skin. So when I got the chance to try the Kosasport Chemistry Deodorant, I could not have been more thrilled. The moisture and sweat on your underarms can completely wash away your formula.. Formulated without: aluminum, baking soda, mineral oil, talc, silicones, fragrance, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. As a brown girly I suffer from hyperpigmentation in many areas, one of them being my armits and this deodorant has been impressively helpful in that area. This roll-on gel deodorant from Crystal offers a hypoallergenic, non-staining formula that includes natural mineral salts to help prevent body odor, according to . Only pit-nourishing ingredients allowed. I didnt realize the Weleda ones used acid too! No matter how hot I get there is zero stink. KOSAS CLEAN: Vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. Yes Price: $15 Wish I had read your review before buying Kosas! Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. KOSAS CLEAN: Vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. Excited to try it out. Your acids kick armpit a$$ ! One, the tight fit will create friction in the underarm and grab onto the moisture, and two, the odor will be trapped in the fabric.. All of it. Kohl's. Ulta. Also, by using and acid deodorant, youre killing the bad bacteria that causes sweat stains, so theres that extra benefit as well! The Kosas Chemistry Deodorant seems to be working great! Works like a charm, even through workouts and the disgusting humid weather that CA has been having lately. . 1 I dont think Cashmere Mist is thaaaaat bad, as it doesnt contain aluminum. Natural deodorants dont use aluminum (some do use baking soda, but if you have sensitive skin, consider opting for one without that specific ingredient), and the truth is that for the most part, they dont entirely stop you from sweating (sweating is normal! The lightweight formula feels soothing to the skin and is like a moisturizing treatment that doubles as a deodorant. "There also can be changes in the natural bacterial flora that live on the skin, [as in] increased amounts, that lead to more bacteria interacting with the sweat and making the odor," she adds. I like a bit of clean fragrance in my deodorants, so I enjoyed the fresh Serene Clean scent of this product. Dr. Gohara says that acids can be irritating if you have really sensitive skin so do a patch test if you've had issues with acids in the past. The liquid formula (No clumps! Full of active ingredients to treat, nourish, and boost lips and skin. The Kosasport Hot Body Team Set Chemistry Deo in Beachy Clean + Good Body Skin Body Wash Add to Bag $32 $38 Value Different Approach To BO We want to treat BO where it starts. After years of contemplating making the switch to natural deodorant, I finally decided to take the plunge in 2020. In my opinion, it does have a sporty smell to it, with a hint of aloe vera freshness. So I gave it a try (it works!) After my class, I was shocked to discover that my underarms had no stink. We independently research, test, review, and recommend the best And everyday in between. Ive been using my pixie glow tonic for deodorant since reading this and my mind is blown. I def sweat less using them but none are a true antiperspirant! It does dry eventually and the sticky goes away but for the price, I dont want to have to suffer through the sticky stage. board-certified dermatologist and founder of LM Medical Morgan Rabach, MD, board-certified dermatologist and founder of Surface Deep Anti-Odorant Alicia Zalka, MD, We asked a professional armpit sniffer (yupthat's a thing) to answer all of your most pressing D.O. ), but the good ones *will* prevent any noticeable underarm wetness and prevent body odor. I have been using Native brand deodorant the past couple of years! I will say that this one does have some white residue. This allows your antiperspirant to provide a stronger barrier against sweat.. koss deodorant kasa spot deodorant for smelly armpits deodorant best antibacterial underarm deodorant ph natural sport deodorant Product Description A clean, stain-free serum deodorant that features a unique AHA blend for the ultimate odor-fighting formula. They were slick but bizarrely totally scentless. Jaliman and Waldorf find that the best time for antiperspirant application is at night, right before bed. The aluminum-based ingredient can easily get to the sweat gland to effectively plug the pore. Your pits need an AHA momentA clean stain-free serum deodorant with a unique blend of AHAs for the ultimate BO-fighting treatment. Normal or clinical strength? Vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. We love the Kosas Chemistry Deodorant ($16) for many reasons. Luckily, natural, nontoxic deodorants have come a long way since they were first introduced to the market, and there are plenty of options that actually work, keeping you dry and odor-free. Byrdie Clean? I loved how the formula didnt just fight against odor but also worked to smooth and hydrate my underarms. Super clean.Comfy makeup.Active skincare. Secret Clinical Strength Night Treatment($8)was created to make the benefit of night time application clear to the consumer. I even made my (very weirded out) boyfriend sniff me when I got home. It was a few weeks into the coronavirus pandemic, and with all the time spent at home, I figured that there was no better time to swap out my usual antiperspirant for a clean deodorant, since if youre going to be sweaty and perhaps not smelling your finest, then it may as well be in the era of social distancing. In order to fix the situation, she suggests pressing the "reset" button on your deodorant routine. products. Formulated without: aluminum, baking soda, mineral oil, talc, silicones, fragrance, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Thats why I take my deodorant pretty seriously. If your deodorant does not have any or the necessary antibacterial properties, it could be difficult to kill the odor-producing bacteria and minimize body odor, explains Beverly Hills, CA, dermatologist Tsippora Shainhouse, MD. and B.O, why you may want to consider swiping your underarms with an exfoliating acid. Read our Kosas deodorant review. This was my first time trying out a rollerball deodorant, and I was pleasantly surprised. Protect Your Health. Reevaluate your product. The fit. We put the Kosasport Chemistry Deodorant to the test after receiving a complimentary sample from the brand. At night, your body temperature is naturally lower, and your sweat rate is too. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2023. i love this deodorant. Yaitanes and her team of chemists found that the acids create a happy, healthy pH balance in your pits that makes it less likely for bacteria to brew (aka what causes BO). The only warning (and this is probably super obvious to most people) DO NOT use the Scullys right after shaving your armpits. What it is: A clean, stain-free serum deodorant featuring a unique AHA blend for the ultimate odor-fighting treatment. Awesome!!! The only con is that Kosas is a liquid deodorant, so it goes on wet and is a little sticky until it's dried completely. Will def have to try Necessaire! (well, I mean, thank you for ALL the posts!, but thank you for this specifically) I ordered Scullys! It wasn't like other deodorants that sting for a minute then stop. 1.1K. Of course I love anything with clean ingredients. On my run I kept having to discreetly stop and sniff myself when I was alone on the trail because I was so amazed. I am very picky about my deodorant as I am super conscious of how I smell. I can personally testify to the the exfoliating and brightening bit because I had started getting red bumps from another natural deodorant I had been testing out. Pair it with super hydrating Lipfuel, also made for the made-for-action Kosasport collection. The formula is great it uses AHA acids and also features aloe vera and hyaluronic acid for hydration. But know plenty of people who had the opposite experience! I went to grab lunch after my workout, and I still really didnt smell anything for the most part. Personally, I found the switch to be so worth it in the end; I have extremely sensitive skin, and my former antiperspirant was causing major irritation and itching. Discounts, shipping and taxes calculated at checkout. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Kosas ' deodorant is vegan, made with clean ingredients, and paraben- and sulfate-freeeverything we love. I've been using fragrance-free and have no complaints (from myself or from others ). I was a faithful and loyal customer to old spice men's deodorant. Ah thats so clever!!! Formulated without: aluminum, baking soda, mineral oil, talc, silicones, fragrance, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Fluffy brows & lashes powered by active hair care ingredients. Our blend of AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) helps lower the pH in your pit so its harder for odor-causing bacteria to live there. They all just don't work. All Rights Reserved. Highly recommend for anyone looking to go natural or cruelty free!! We get it: you like to have control of your own internet experience. This is the first aluminum free deodorant to really work for me, Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2023. These formulas often contain higher concentrations of sweat-busting ingredients and work better for those who sweat a lot. I have to say, though, that the rollerball application of Kosasport's Chemistry Deodorant isnt all great. I love the post! The formulas feel gooood and are clinically proven to improve your bare skin with every wear. Founder Sheena Yaitanes was looking for a deodorant that didn't prevent sweating (aka an antiperspirant) or just mask the smell of body odor like many natural options do. Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Mandelic Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Shikimic Acid, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Hyaluronic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, LinaloolSize: 70 ml/ 2.4 fl oz. Here are three Ive tried this summer they are all highly effective, clean, AND baking soda free. The Kosas Chemistry Aha Serum Deodorant is a specific AHA blend that helps to create a pH environment where it's harder for odor-causing bacteria to survive - leaving you feeling fresh, clean, and ready for anything. More reviews, photos and discussions for Kosas. Wish. Much like Natives deodorant, this product uses coconut oil, making for a soothing experience. so happy to read this, was just about to order Kosa but going to try Scullys! Use it everyday - just shake, roll, and go. Home Depot. The deodorant does come with a rather high price tag, but thats pretty much the only drawback. 5.0. from. Tinted Face Oil Foundation 08 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 01 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 7.5 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 06 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 8.7 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 3.5 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 09 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 5.5 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 8.2 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 03 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 07 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 04 (2020 formulation). Injected into the sweat glands, Newton, MA, plastic surgeon Joseph A. Russo, MD says that Botox Cosmetic effectively reduces excessive sweating by deactivating the glands responsible for perspiration. are two products I adore and frequently repurchase and I was thrilled to see that the brand had made a deodorant in that same eucalyptus fragrance I love. Environmental Working Group. You also get a fair amount of product in each bottle, so I would say that the price matches what you're getting. I havent worn anything in my pits for a decade, but recently Ive had to do some interfacing with people. ) goes on with a rollerball applicator (read: no mess) and dries within a matter of seconds for a completely clear, clean finish. I initially bought it because of its odor fighting abilities, which are also amazing. I think its a great alternative for everyday use, but it's definitely not made for workouts like the Kosasport Chemistry Deodorant is. Get a Mini Air Brow Clear with orders $70+. Like many others whove made the switch over to clean, natural deodorant, I experienced that transition period (for me, it was about three weeks) in which I was sweating far more than normal, but dont be discouraged if you find yourself in the same situationits just your body detoxing, so try and stay consistent with using your new deodorant. BUY. Chemistry Deodorant - Fragrance Free. We routinely use it to prepare the skin for injectables and to clean wounds.