Rest In Peace<3 I had no idea. Post author: Post published: 22 February 2023 Post category: how to fullscreen newgrounds Post comments: sensation de piqure d'aiguille dans les jambes sensation de piqure d'aiguille dans les jambes to his little girls when you think about him just raise ypur head to God and pray your father is listening to you. Embed from Getty Imageswindow.gie=window.gie||function(c){(gie.q=gie.q||[]).push(c)};gie(function(){gie.widgets.load({id:'qMnO9ut4R2hGL3PICQ-uBA',sig:'eb1IrFF56lUdzGpxaxQNnUerF2a-1ljyXW5oaVCTd_U=',w:'390px',h:'594px',items:'179717427',caption: false ,tld:'com',is360: false })}); We all remember the 90s TV star who played Hakeem on the TV sitcom, Moesha, which starred singer, Brandy Norwood. But I know hes in a better place now and my prayers go out to his family. I still can not belive that you died I love you always. So i am very sorry. God bless you and your family. i know what it feels to lose a loved one it is hard,so i say this to his family,friends. He was 61. R. Moshea sitcom will never be the same, lamont sounded like a good man even though i never got to meet him i wish i could all i can say is bless his family friend Filmography [ edit] References [ edit] ^ "Actor Lamont Bentley killed in car crash". No offense, but not only did I not know they were dead, I didn't know they were "celebrities". I cant believe another celebrity died. But theyre still memories, Sometimes i only watched moesha because he was on the show. WebThe witness also claims he went over to check on the woman in the Toyota, but couldn't find a pulse.TMZ has learned R&B sensation Brandy was involved in a fatal accident last month, and it appears to be her fault. *jessica*, Lamont was a very talented actor.My girlfriend always said that he was soooo fine.I always got mad.I used to watch Moesha everyday. WebOur Lamont office was opened on March 15, 1946. I know i will see you and my son again. I think you had alot of talent, insight, and a vision to never give up on your dream to get your main role in a film. He moved to Los Angeles with Loyce, who wished to pursue a career as a professional singer. WebIsuzu D-MAX vs Mitsubishi Triton. We have estimated Lamont Bentleys net worth, money, salary, income, and assets. may your soul rest in peace, boy. I love you Lamont Bentley may your soul Rest IN Peace. The vast extent of the fatality of the crash and perhaps the suddenness of it all left everyone perplexed and affirming that it was indeed a "tragic" way to go. so I can let just this one slip away. LOVE CHRISTINA, My respect to the Bentley family & friends. Lamont Bentley He began with commercials, his Starburst commercial being one ~Amanda Nicole Turner~. i only found out today that you died and it is a big shame i feel so sad to know that someone so young and courageous has been taken away, you was one of the few black males that the getto had to look up to you were such a success and your thoughts are with me. rest in peace and live life eternally. MAY U 4EVER HAVE SWEET REST N HEAVENLY PEACE, i know you never knew me but i knew you as the caring hakeem in moesha. RIP LAMONT BENTLEY YOU WILL TRULY BE MISSED, Damn! he was really great portryaing the role of Hakeem on Moesha. To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. My prayers go out to his family both natural and tv..we have lost so many people..and i just have to pray.so much is happening in this worldbut GOD is still in control. Much Love to you!!! and may god be with Bentleys family and relatives. He will trully be missed. Oh my God, I cant believe that Lamont is gone. GOD BLESS x x. rest in peace babi!! You don't know me, nor I you, which makes you and your summation of me irrelevant. R.I.P Lamont Bently, it is so sad dat you had to die being that you are so fine nd just good at acting we will all miss your entertainement sorry you had to die this way we will always have your in our minds may god take good care of you =)~much luv~=). Julia, WOW, I got the same email Gone but not Forgotten. LADYROCK_UPRISE@YAHOO.COM. Lamont Bentley Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, USA. we love you, we miss you. and I hope we never forget. bentley lamont bentley REST IN PEACE AND FOR HIS FAMILY KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. I felt like my heart had jumped out of my chest. Denisha Jones Reply tae March 4, 2005 at 9:08 pm Today March 4,2005 is the first time Ive heard of his death. Im sorry to ur family & friends because they have 2 be missin u even more!!!!! lamont bentley Rest in peace with the angels and our Maker, Creator, and Father. young or old alike, Today March 4,2005 is the first time Ive heard of his death. Lamont Im not going to sit here and lie and say I am praying for your family, because I see no need to, because your family is strong enough, as long as they have God they will have the strength, its like I tell my friends, our mission was to come here and die; and there is nothing we can do about it,now dont get me wrong I hate to lose a love one just lie anyone else, but its a cycle; the cycle of life. LOS ANGELES - Lamont Bentley, who was a regular in the 1990s sitcom "Moesha" and appeared frequently in television and movies, was killed in a car crash, his manager said Wednesday. I was devastated, why did it have to be this way? I really enjoyed watching this young man on Moesha its amazing how u can feel like you know somebody just from watching them on TV. It was a propa shock to me and i just wanted 2 say that i hope u rest in peace my brother. The results revealed no drugs or alcohol in his system. I am still in shock that he was dead and I hope his family and friends good luck and may god always be with you. Where is the oil dipstick on a mercedes e350, Wo wird wasser fr scheibenwaschanlage mercedes clk aufgefllt, Does the cadillac srx have 3rd row seating, What kind of gas does a cadillac xt5 take, How big is lake mitchell in cadillac michigan, Can you turn off auto stop on 2020 cadillac xt5, How much is a 1987 cadillac brougham worth, How to check tire pressure on cadillac escalade, What happens when your cadillac converter goes bad. 'Puss in Boots: The Last Wish' to premiere on Peacock March 10. I love u in moesha and i love when u played my favorite rapper tupac RIP love u always. May God grant strength to his family, former cast members, and friends. Sadly, he died in a car crash on the night of 18th January 2005. Lamont Bentley, a promising actor who appeared in more than a dozen films and television shows but was best known for his role on the comedy series Moesha, died early Wednesday in a car crash in Ventura County. Much luv and prayers to the Family, Friends, and Fans. Do not follow a path to where it may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Bentley and his sister grew up on Milwaukee's north side of town and attended Webster Middle School. Actor Lamont Bentley I didnt even know he passed on, that is terrible. MY heart goes out to your family. I JUST FOUND OUT NOW DAT HE DIED Bentley died Tuesday night when his vehicle plunged off the San Diego Freeway, manager Susan Ferris said. [4] He sustained multiple blunt force injuries and was pronounced dead at 12:23a.m. Bentley was survived by his two daughters and his mother Loyce Bentley .[4]. brandy on lamont bentley death. R I P BABY BOY His net worth has been growing significantly in 2020-2021. Another brother has gone home to see the Lord. Like everybody else says, all the good and young ones die .. sad RIP.. may your family and friends keep your memory alive. God bless. homosexuality was still underground. hakeem campbell. May God Have his soul in heavan, may he rest in peace. I am saddened by this news of such a tragic death. I enjoy hakeem on the parkers .he play a very good roll with kim .i just want to say to his famliy&friends stay strong and may god be with him his childern famliy friends, That is a very sad thing! For his family, just as Smokie Norful says in his song, You may not hear Gods voice, but always trust his plan.. Poor Hakeem, but when the Lord calls 4 u ,u gotta pick up the phone. You are my hero. may your soul rest in peace, God guide your steps and watch over you. Rest in peace Lamont. omg..i cant belive thisi knew about this 4 a while..its just that i loved him in the show moesha..i cry just thinking about him on that show..its not like hes even gone..but i will miss u..rest in peace. He also appeared in the movie "Tales from the Hood" and television series "NYPD Blue" and "Clueless.". we miss you. Lamont Bentley, Oh God. You are Gone but NEVER Forgotten!! MAY YOU REST IN PEACEHAKEEM AND MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOUR FAMILY.ALWAYS. When youre in college, you dont know anything. May God continue to strengthen and keep you strong as each day goes by. We never know when we will leave this place, thats why its imperative for us to know and worship the Father God. The day of dawn rest on the soul of our brother, tho Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). Tonight while listening to the radio it was mentioned in conjunction with another co-star from the sitcom Moesha. My condolences and prayers go out to Lamonts family. My condolences to his family,well all miss you but never ever forget you, Rest in peace Lamont french people love you I loved his role hakeem in moesha.Lamont was a good actor and he never did anything wrong he was so young and so talented.He was a lucky young man to have reached his in an early point in his life.I really feel sorry for his family. R.I.P. I hate he died so I didnt know about hakeem until I saw Shar wearing a t-shirt with his picture on it. why God why? I heard that he hd died but i didnt believe it. I thought that it was just a rumor so I looked it up on the internet. He was good at what he did and even with him gone we learned a lot from him now and in the future. He is from American. Tacoma, Wa. 1 Luv, EBM I screamed out LAMONT!! R.I.P LAMOUNT BENTLEY(I LOVE U), omg how can you miss someone so much you never met i guess it was he was a part of me watching him on Moesha everynight and i still watch it. I know your daddy sends nothing but hugs and OUR DEEPEST SYMPATHY GOES OUT TO HIS FAMILY. He was indeed a funny guy. Moesha is one of my favorite shows and then last night when they were showing all the people we had lost in the year 2005 i realized that you were in it. Hanley-Shelton Funeral Directors, Marietta. i just found out in november that lamount died. My prayer go out to his family, friend,and his 2 kids.I hope they know he is in a better place and nothing will neva hurt him.He will be watching over his family his 2 pretty kids.Love ya Lamont! We love you & miss you Lamont. It is one year later and I just found out about Lamonts untimely death. TV actor killed in car crash But I guess, his job here is done Its heart breakin that youre gone, Lamont But the good die young! its ashame that one of the greatest black african american male actors of our time.may you always be with us. brandy..norwood. azhia. USATODAY.com. He also starred in The Parkers and Clueless. Haarlem is a bit closer to Amsterdam than Utrecht. I LOVE MOESHA AND I LOVED WATCHING HER SHOW TO SEE LAMONT ACT IN HIS FUNNY WAYS!!!! I have always appreciated and admired his work. did he fall asleep at the wheel? R.I.P, may u rest an peace and never be forgotten. As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. And from watching him on TV I was really only getting to know a character. I loved him in the episodes of moesha, he was a great actor. I was totally shocked i didnt even know i hope his family stays strong and my prayers will always be with them God needed another Angel R.I.P LOVE FROM THE GIVENS FAMILY. Its so sad to see young African American men die.Especially all the good ones Like Lamont Bently,and Martin Luther king Test results showed no drugs or alcohol in his system. He was so fine! The article said the boyfriend of that girl shot him because she claimed that supposedly raped her. I think its sad that more news was not out on such a wonderful young man.Now I know so,I would like to send my prayer and thoughts. May Artimus Lamont Bentley continue to rest easy and may his family and loved ones be at peace. It happened at 10:30 AM on December 30, 2006 on the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles. It was really sad news to me. hakeem (lamont)made me laugh so much on moesha and i really enjoyed his funny and emotional side .Watching all the reruns on noggin everyday makes me cry to know hes not hear anymore even though i didnt know him personaly. shell: { Bles xxxx. i knew bently from moesha tv show.i love the way he act.he realy have the talent. If you dont get to know Him. I just gound out..i love him soo much why must the good die young???!! love always x L x, HEY my name is CASSY Im from Raymondville TX .You will be missed by all including me what you did on the show Moesha.It really inspired alot of people not to give up and to follow there dreams. But he his in a better place, a place where he can always feel confort, a place where there is no sadness or being heartbroken. God bless the family and loved ones of Lamont Bentley. But there is one thing I can do and that is pray for Lamonts family, friends, and fans. family and to all of us his devoted fans as we do mourn the loss also.God bless. REST IN PEACE I LOVED YOUR ACT ON MOESHA IN IT STILL LIVES IN MY HEART FOR . My mama would always yell and say you cant do homework and watch t.v. i fell said and i am sorry to hear that u well be greatly miss. Filmography [ edit] References [ edit] ^ "Actor Lamont Bentley killed in car crash". Its terrible because I only just found out about Lamont Bentleys passing a few days ago and had to type in a search because I just couldnt believe it. BOTH OF YALL WILL BE MISS DEARLY LUV YALL so show some luv, i loved him, i remeber hearing that he died, i could not believe it, but the way this happened tells me, it was the time that the LORD called him home..he is definitely resting in peace, You were a really great actor. [5] He was buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Hollywood Hills . This is just unbelievablemay you rest in peace my brotha. I hope and pray all is well with his family, friends, and loved ones. When I heard about it my heart was sad and I could not believe it, but now I know that it is true, I am even more sad. He always put a smile on my face. When I heard the news my heart just fell out of my chest I couldnt believe it was him.He was like big brother that would protect you that how cool he was. So R.I.P and know that your fans are all still here. Rest in peace. ohsaa baseball rules 2022 ohsaa baseball rules 2022 This account has been disabled. Lamont bentley was a great man and a fun man to thanks lamont and i hope you are resting in peace love u. Lamont was a great character on Moesha. Resend Activation Email, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map.