Or will it remain my fantasy? In the natal chart, she represents wild female sexuality and the anger that comes from being denied, rejected or cast out. It was really helpful. Like, 3 degree conjunction=0.02 degree trine/sextile. If a person has God, that person can adapt to most situations. Its so correct what you write. I would say it is a true soul mate aspect! The Basic House Rulers23 Simple Steps for Beginners. his NN and venus opposite my moon, But anyway if in a chart (not synastry) Lilith is conjunct Moon, it means the Moon is at its apogee and farthest away from earth, it looks much smaller than usually. I do not see how this relationship can last. It is just super time consuming to do an excellent job for people and I wont do less lol Chiron conj the NNthe person will bring you pain, Mars onj the NNthe person will bring you drive. The charts WILL play out. North Node conjunction Lilith Hi Ami I always enjoy your no-holds-barred approach. Good day! 3) What does it mean when As Union conjunct Bs NN? xoxo. I'm not entirely sure that someone who has planets on your SN is always draining or a negative influence in which you are stuck. I just found that I have Sado conjunct my Sun (exact) .. all this in Taurus 3H opposite Pluto but trine Neptune/Uranus, Moon and AC. I have my sun (Leo 1316 conjunct my spouses Nessus (Leo 1210). Hellocould you tell me about NN opposing ascendant at 0 degree, NN opposing Mid Heaven at 1 degree? I love getting these comments too, so please write again when you would like! The orbs are 2 degrees. But I wonder how it plays out. I have an old boyfriend whos South node conjunct my moon. negative: yikes.with this, there is likely to be a huge conflict in what the moon person needs to feel comfort and what the lilith person is willing to give. Is it possible to interpret mars conjuncting NN in synastry as a possibilty that mars person will kill NN person? for extra soon. With the point which describes the repressed/irrepressible on a partner's North Node we can well expect a potent connection. And my venus is conjunct his north node. In synastry, contacts to the natal South Node indicate each person's involvement in the other's past. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. Any intimate relationship is a sharing of hearts. I think they can in fact push on the NN from the SN to help you grow. This placement stirs up a lot of feelings for both people. The NN in synastry is amazing. I think he drugged me.. Lol. North Node conjunction Eros I dont think anything much can combat Moon sq Moon in something like a marriage. The Descendant conjunct the NNthe DSC person may be a partner to the NN person, such as a spouse. I wonder if it could be a manifestation of the betrayal he experienced in his previous relationships. I am trying to understand NN contacts in synastry. If it is a hard planet or asteroid, you will eat your fill of it until you want to burst. the aspect is exact. On synastry chart with my friend, My NN Virgo conjuncts my friends SN Pisces . I have literally never heard discourse on natal to composite aspects. If you are interested, please contact me by e mail morelove@mychristianpsychic.com. Hi there . You know how some people are deeeeeply seated in their South Node, well they may enjoy SN connections cause it feels comfortable and they don't feel the need/desire to move to their NN. And their Nessus in opposition to my sun. ), The Nessus will try to bully the Mars but the Mars will fight back. Sorry about that! What about Eris conjunct Eris, and Eris square NN in synastry ? Is that mutual? It may not show up if it is not a committed long term relationship. Most commonly seen when the two are not evolved in their Lilith, they experience a battle of wills or power struggles. ..an extra twist their lilith also squares my north and south node on the other side!!! Thanks again! I have seen people torch the cars of their once Nessus love. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. I finally had enough, fought her back, yelled, and kicked door slammed her. I really am fascinated with it, too . Most guys I ever had feelings for were Cancers or had a personal planet in Cancer. The other point is the South Node (). Its more like a healing power. I know a guy who has his Psyche and Saturn in scorpio conjunct my North Node. 2) When As Valentine conjunct Bs NN, does it mean A will give big love(almost sacrificial) to B? Your email address will not be published. Just found out I have Nessus Conjunct the Moon with a guy I like but the ord is 4. :)) just wanna ask, what if our northnode is squaring with each other? too much feels like a drag, but each person is different in how much Saturn suits them. Check this out and let me know. What about asteroids groom and osiris conjunct a womans NN? Thanks in Advance! NN conjunct happens when people are born close in time and Welcome, my Friend. I don't actually like him and I'm mostly avoiding him. Synastry Aspects - Free Interpretations: Sun synastry aspects, Moon synastry aspects, Mercury synastry aspects, Venus synastry aspects, Mars synastry aspects, Jupiter synastry aspects, Saturn synastry aspects, Uranus synastry aspects, Neptune synastry aspects, Pluto synastry aspects . Maybe, you should have a professional reading with someone so they can look at the entire chart. Your relationship will be very very passionate. NN can be elusive. The Mercury brings the mind/intellect/communication to the NN person. It can make you feel too criticized. It looks like all my planets make aspect to his, aspecting heavily his nodes! xox, They would bully you and overpower you, Tina, The Nessus/Sun would be a power play and the Nessus would win. The people irritate but fascinate each other at the same time i can say from my experience <3 hope it helped (this is just from my perspective), Posts: 617From: PolandRegistered: Jan 2013, Honestly, it depends who is the most pluto or Lilith like natally. Did you live in their bedroom? There may be issues of illness, poverty etc. Going by both Vedic and Tibetan astrology, Ketu is the point of detachment, known for "draining" energy and transcending matter, leading to . . With obsession, both will be obsessed. Im flying to her. Nessus is not an asteroid I have paid any attention to, but because of your post I decided to investigate. I would feel very oppressed and as if I was in prison. As usual, tighter the orb, the more intense. trine merc., sun trine sun, venus sextile venus, venus trine mars, asc sextile moon double whammy, asc. On our second date I felt like I knew him, like from a past life or something. I never heard star crossed lovers with the NN.The squares would make it hard for each person to help the other find his purpose BUT these are not huge, huge aspects if the rest of the chart is good, such as the Moons. A relationship with love and soul! My Moon squares my Nodes and if my Moon isn't aspected in synastry, forget it (but then again, it is the Moon, an essential part of the chart). ------------------Sun Capricorn, Moon Aries, Libra Rising, Yeah I can see where your going with this especially since you've had mutable aspect in synastry. The NN person would have a goal that the SN person may help him meet. My Saturn square his Nodes, is that very bad? The other friend I have with his Mars on my SN is similar, but in a less active way. Posts: 619From: Island of SirensRegistered: Jul 2013, In synastry, Lilith is definitely like pluto, i noticed, lots of obsession, control, jealousy,revenge but on a POSITIVE note Lilith can bring an amazing profound connection that is unexplainable between two people, like a sort of fascination. Hes really upset. YES, they would matter, Viv.Be careful of betrayal by men particuarly cuz you are very sexy and attractive to men and they could think of you as just a sexual object. It would be a child like kind of bond. Ive also read that it is unrequited love in the Venuss behalf in this synastry . Were they born close in time and date Clara? Is that Chiron? When your Lilith aspects your someone's planet (especially the Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, or the Ascendant), you are magnetically attracted to this person, and can't get them out of your mind. You and he may bond over the betrayal the Sedna person had but this would not mean THIS person would be betray you, I think. It hurt horribly. Hes accepting of me, extremely caring, and our relationship is very fun-loving and inspiring. Tell me which person was which. Copyright 2000-2015 Thank you ! Moon-North Node: creates an emotional tie between two people. Emotional exploitation. Lilith in Synastry. I also read the south node or NN to AS is a soulmate possibity?? Posts: 1421From: los angeles, ca, USARegistered: Oct 2014, Or feels that im cold and detached towards him when it comes to my emotional and romantic feelings towards him ?------------------Sun Capricorn, Moon Aries, Libra Rising, Posts: 225From: NY USARegistered: Jan 2013. Here is the link to my articleThe North Node in Synastry. I have heard this could lead to bad abuse or worse. and what if a persons nessus conjuct vesta on someones NN? Thank you so much, No Twist. Re: the question, just above, about Mars conjunct NN synastry. The Mars conjunct North Node synastry aspect indicates that there is a strong sense of magnetism in the relationship. My Chiron is also conjuncts her Moon and Mercury squares her Saturn. That is very hard for us to do, Love. his vesta conjunct my sun/moon midpoint his mercury tight trine to my descendant. Our lives are hell on Earth. . It's a challenge because I feel the definite rightness of that Piscean energy in myself; I KNOW I'm doing the right thing when I go towards the NN energy of transcendence, mutability, etc yet he feels it is something dark, to be fought against. My first boyfriend was a Cancer, too. You guys are like each other's "guilty pleasure" if im right, but Lilith relationships, as magical and unexplainable as they are, are not always healthy. Depends on aspects to other planets. I believe she was narcissistic. Alternatively, it can also happen that you display the traits of Mars more strongly. I just met a girl with this aspect, we live on opposite sides of the USA lol. It was kind of weird but cute and it made us feel good. I was in a many years long abusive relationship with a psychopath, who recurrently terrorized me, and (purposely) nearly killed me. I tried to encourage her but I wasn't going to make it my day time job! Jupiter con the NN- the person will bring optimism to you. I did not enjoy it much. So what would it mean if my NN is conjuct someone elses NN to the exact degree in scorpio? The persons adaptation would be the variable that could change <3. I am sorry Tina. You have to be honest or life is not worthwhile. Your email address will not be published. Each can trigger the potential for drama, excitement, sexuality or focus. Arent trines easy flowing, good aspects. thats bad right? If he ha sthe goal of being an artist. My last relationship didn't have anything aspecting my north node, but I definitely aspected his. I do think Jesus can overcome everything but only Him and a relationship with Him Abby. Of course Ami. He has some good aspects with me as well but also has his saturn on my venus in aries so. What are your thoughts regarding north nodes in synastry? However, Vesta is very much the same, so it would be an amazing encounter, if we consider these things as a separate entity. My ex gets out of prison any day now.. 9 years early. What does it mean ? This would be wonderful. Have no experience with square moon. Hello my dear, After wed been together for a while, I did a synastry chart I was just starting to study astrology at the time. Lol I feel very comfortable around them - like they get me on an emotional level. <3. Also, square to the nodes, such as moon and venus squares? But most of my generation have nessus in cancer and pluto in libra. The SN and the NN are tied together, remember, so anything that touches your SN also touches your NN. I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the nice information you might have Sado brings sadism and Neptune seems to bring sorrow. Hence, I will tell you the synastry aspects that I think make for unhappiness and why, of course. It really is refreshing. He seems to accept all this pretty well . On his passing it allowed her to escalate. When we were children she was my role model. I think this is entertained because everyone is out there looking for their straight-line "soulmate". Now, when someone's planet is on my SN - it feels very familiar but kinda iffy too, just like when my planets on their SN. we were almost always together. It wasnt like his friend was even charging him though so Im confused. but in my case, we have venus square neptune, venus square mars, also his nessus on my mars exact, then his nemesis on my vertex. My Jupiter conj his NN - cut him out of my life completely. What do you think? What would North node conjunct South node do? Others differ with me. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. North Node conjunction Eros (2.43). About Neptune conjunct NN : I confirm it can bring great sorrow I met a men 4 years ago, and his Neptune conjunct my NN he asked for a child during 2 years then he abandoned me when I was pregnant he said that he changed his mind (he didnt recongnize our child). I was the Moon with a female. Sorry, but I just stumbled upon this article and Im very curious! You may bring them good fortune and help them to understand the deeper parts of life Stella. chart overlay showing NN in 5th house double whammy it is a bond and a tie but not enough to make or break anything. xx. Would tat makes aspects between them easier? http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/ftoc57/astro_61gw_01_30_ama_mr_funny6913713738_zps7da101d5.gif, I meant to put it on my Forum lol Go on the front page of my website and you will see the icon for my Forum. She thinks that she is on the same leaugue as Beyonce even though she uses everyones credit and gets government assistance despite making the national average salary. It's a complex connection and I don't have a firm grasp on how to interpret it. Sometimes, we attract people that helps us become more aware of our intended path. Would A be Bs victim? Tbh I have more masochistic tendencies but maybe thats just what I thought, Where is your Dejanira, V. That is the victim asteroid. Venus conj the NN is a relationship of deep love, i had one experience with NN and venus conjunct exact. That would be my take on it. I love your blog , Thank you for being here, Ana, and you made my day with your kind words <3. God help me. But someone who's actively moving towards their NN.. probably won't stay for long. I much prefer Mars conjunct SN. Or maybe I already have via the same situation? :/, I would not be too worried about this. my NN-I admire their emotional depth but I have always felt that I can completely see through them. NN opposite Ascendant. Hi Ami, unfortunately my Sado conjuncts my fathers North Node. My Moon conjunct his SN - close friends! my true node 1055 taurus Most astrologers will issue serious cautions against pursuing a relationship with a Mars conjunct NN synastry. Just adore him and he devastated me. I told him that didnt make sense and he said it doesnt matter you still made me believe we were actually following through with it which put me in debt with him. Idk. So much of our sysnastry chart seems wrong to me and it makes me doubt myself completely. Actually I am shocked. Big thanks for your great article ! The other point is the South Node (). My moon is the meat, in the opposition sandwich. Hey, Ami. I don't know, more exciting I guess. Think of Liz and Dick. I have not seen it before. I don't need anything from you, except to serve you. This would take me a long time to figure out. Lilith in synastry generally speaking produces a very powerful seductive lure between the two but there can also an erratic or rebellious quality to it. Sun person helps Lilith person recognize their subconscious gifts and strengths. The past life karma has to be fulfilled in some way, to grow the SN person up, so the south node person will eventually outgrow the relationship with the moon person the way child grows up and leaves a maternal relationship, so it couldnt last as a romantic relationship. My Moon/Venus also trine/sextile his Nodes although not the strongest aspects but does it help with the Saturn square? My intro was like 2% of the entire song. What would it indicate in a romantic relationship? Think of your deepest soul mate relationship with a man or a woman. The problem with Lilith you never know which one each person is talking about.. BML black moon Lilith.Fishy BML is conjunct my sun, moon, mercury.It's exact on my moon/mercury.I wish I has an answer, idk how exactly it has taken into effect.but for sure, I've been obsessed. You both feel admiration for each other. However, the chart will play out, as indicated. What does that mean please? Ive seen it play out nasty as well. That other person also had his maniac conjunct my moon pffff. Also includes all about Chiron the healer, Lilith the rebel, Ceres the abundance nurturer, Pallas the justice warrior, Juno the attraction power, Vesta the perfectionist, Pholus the catalyst for change and Eros the passionate love. Did you have a past life with him? Did he always find you attractive even before you got together and after the relationship? North Node conjunction Sun ( both our northnode conjuncts each others sun) Posts: 516From: Dallas,TX, UsRegistered: Oct 2010, ------------------Claire"When going gets weird, the weird turn pro. Venus conjunct my SN - They seem to fall for me -even a gay guy with this placement! Hi Michelle Required fields are marked *. What is Priapus? If you can take this, so be it, but be aware that the relationship WILL bring the flavor of Saturn to it. Ill break it up in two comments also, so its not so overwhelming. Love, Ami. The Sado/Uranus person would fight and mess the mind up of the Sun person such that a relationship could not work. I dont think Ive ever seen a lot of people with that kind I conjunction before.. Is it rare? "I want to welcome you to my website. This seems to give powerful attraction at first. "I want to welcome you to my website. Interestingly enough, my Valentine is CONJUNCT his moon and my name asteroid. When your Lilith aspects your someone's planet (especially the Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, or the Ascendant), you are magnetically attracted to this person, and can't get them out of your mind 36 Zane B Stein My cousin Sun is on my SN, her Moon is square Node. Interesting about your Pluto squaring Nodes and how that affects your attraction pattern.. You are very welcome . (I have NN in Gemini in the 7th and SN in Sadge in the 1st). Both their natal Sado and Sun/Nessus exact conjunction, oppose my natal moon, in a sandwiching effect. We met years ago and we are thinking of getting back together. Someone in my family has this with me. Thwart the purposes of the other BUT you cant say this overall from this one aspect, I am interested in the Neptune NN conjunction in Synastry and how this could present. we CHOSE how we want to act. That is one persons opinion, too. I cant say in stone who is the most obsessed. Thanks, yes your correct, unhealthy, yet I,possible to let go, from both of us..Yes we have started to have ego issues. Im Neptun he is my sorrow NN. The South Node conjunct the NNthe South Node person may try to pull the NN person to what is comfortable to him( the SN person). At the best, its accepting eachothers differences / values or beeing in harmony. I am sorry, Kelly Posts: 53083From: Saturn next to CharmaineRegistered: Apr 2009, Im guessing you both have a strong hold on each other, most likely unconsciously at times. His Lilith is conjunct my south node and my eros is conjunct his south node. Im aware of nessus. North Node represents what your soul wants to accomplish and learn moving . Even that it got in the way of my carreer so i could take care of my own family. Also, his eros is conjunct my descendant. He can leave anytime he doesnt like it . It is is close( up to 4 degrees) your pain could work against his life purpose, Do you have thoughts about Mars conjunct Nessus in synastry? So we also have Eris conjunct Eris in synastry. I feel like asteroids dont get enough love yet but more and more people are interested .. Wow Thanks. If a person BRINGS a planet or asteroid to the North Node person, the planet or asteroid becomes a theme of the relationship.Hence, please look carefully at that which conjuncts the North Node in synastry. Is that NN conjunct Dsc or South node conjunct ascendant? With Saturn, he may be super critical and you may try to live up to it, it make sense! Join and then put your chart up in the Personal readings forum. If a person had his Nessus on my NN, I would not marry him or make any long term commitment. I think it also depends on the level of one's evolution, so to speak. I figured that. In the case of Nessus, he may abuse you and you may not see it as abuse. According to Placidus my NN is on 8th house ), You have a deep understanding of each other, what about the vertex nn trine conjuction mean in synastry? Lilith Synastry Sun and Lilith conjunct in the synastry chart When Sun person's Sun and Lilith person's Lilith combine, each person awakens the deep desire for individuality and creativity in each other. YES Saturn in good aspect is a kind of strength brought to the other person like the strength of a big, strong oak tree! Lilith conjunct Moon synastry: With the Lilith conjunct moon synastry placement, the Lilith person often triggers the moon person's emotional wounds. Thank you. his jupiter conjunct my chiron, and his jupiter making very tight trine to my sun This post has been getting so much traction. Hehe, But I can also tell he hates me like im some sort of invisable person to him because I rejected him even though I never did!------------------Sun Capricorn, Moon Aries, Libra Rising. Rather than submitting to him, she left the Garden and lived in exile. I might be wrong and totally off in left field with my interpretation of Lilith's energy. What if someone Saturn trined the other persons sun, ascendant and Saturn? However, Nessus will usually win. I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice data you will have here hey. I have been trying to get some info on lilith conjunct sn and eros conjunct sn but I haven't found much. How would you interpret this honey? Will this affect the relationship??? What if my ND trines his SN and his ND trines my SN? I am Pluto . He's like a drug to me.. My true oscaliling Lilith is conjunct his moon.Idk what it means. I tried looking all over the Internet for answers based on this question but I could never find an answer. Maniac is more crazy and mood disorder than obsessed. The only way I see this playing out is that he does seem very concerned with my well-being; hell say things like, careful, dont slip! if were walking somewhere wet, or drive safely! things like that, but I never feel overwhelmed or criticized, just cared about. Were still friends. he was the one who was obsessed with me. She thinks that Im a stinking primitive who needs to use mens deodorant. My NN and their planet: I don't have much experience with this one but usually there's a natural affinity and we are at ease with each other. Mars conj. Thank you. Please come and join the Forum. Any further thoughts on this aspect? If it is a partnership, competitiveness is the driving force. (exact degree). Their natal Sado/Uranus squares my sun, and their natal Nessus is opposite my sun. There's something "off" about the relationship at some point and I want to break free (or they do, or both). what does it mean when you have a North Node conjunct Descendant in Composite Chart? In synastry, Lilith brings an untamed, wild sexual energy, feelings of obsession, and intense, transformative interactions. Thanks! What is it about Asteroid Valentine? My grandsons Neptune and Saturn conjunct my NN within two degrees. These apects are all in EXACT. Hello, I appreciate your explorations and lessons here. My parents are both leo moons so in a way I am familiar with the way they express their emotions (but honestly I couldn't tell really. If it were in the 12th house, it could be hidden. Juno conj the NNthe person will bring you all the best traits of a loyal wife, Vesta conj the NNthe person will bring you devotion, Pallas conj the NNthe person will bring you wisdom, Uranus conj the NNthe relationship will have a lot of ups and downs in strange ways. Nothing I ever did was good enough, she always found a way to be hurtful and punish and abusive if not with words then her actions!! This can happen if you are born close in time to each other. That marriage relationship will help the NN person find his dreams. However, if it is, it will show up. Awesome person! The North Node tells us about themes in the relationship. Thank you very much for answering I only say I am more plutonian because of my Pluto in Scorp =) thanks for all your replies!! we are not slaves to astrology. I feel that I am the one with the power in this relationship . The North Node person is definitely in for an experience. "-HST, [IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/lcarpen/caaf2b42-90c5-4a42-8a8e-8bb73964 5ab2.jpg[/IMG], ------------------~Ltownboogie~Sun: PiscesAsc: LeoMoon: TaurusVenus: AquariusMars: Taurus, Posts: 2From: toronto, ON, Canada.Registered: Aug 2013, Lilith conj SunLilith conj ChironLilith conj South Node (less than one degree)Venus sextile lilithChiron trine lilith, Copyright 2000-2015 How this would play out exactly I am not sure but betrayal would be a theme of the relationship. I have an article on the North Node in Synastry. Or my SN conjunct his Juno? People say, it is not for this lifetime. xx. not the NN person. I love you and hope you write to me to say hello or to ask questions. Idk. I am the Venus , he is Nessus . I am thinking now of the North Node as a point which can be stimulated in infinite ways, all lending to the essential learning and growth of the North Node party. (im the NN btw). Any relationship is all about hearts. Have I SEEN deja conj the NN in a relationship? thanks for sharing your knowledge amiann! Example: If someone's North Node is conjunct another person's Vertex in the 9th house, their relationship will be expansive and broaden the knowledge, reality, and beliefs of the people involved. im too familiar with these kind of energy so im aware of it. Read my chestthe chart will play out. Saturn energy is like a stern parent. I have that aspect to someone and wonder about the potesial for this?? It's like something I have to do. The Eris person could harass the NN person when the NN person tries to find his life purpose. any thoughts most welcome! Are you born really close in time? I've had it twice. I feel soo badd. This is mistake. If the conjunction is opposite Amor, the person may struggle with his own love nature, versus his abuse nature( and we all have one). The Mars conjunct north node transit can be a period when you meet a person who strongly embodies the traits of Mars. I have written about this before. I do charts for the people who want them. This is not your fault, Love. She called me a gollira thinking that Im all that and said that my hair is horrible and nappy, I dont have shit in life, and that no man would want me. Sun conjunct Mars synastry.Mars Conjunct the Moon.Stellia Knowflake. and i have my Mars and Psyche in Gemini conjunct his North Node. This person s purpose is in life with your career and you feel very comfortable with each other like old friends. And omg yes I can definetely see the NN oppurtunity to learn whatever asteroid or planet is touching this sensitive point to them. Who gives or feels more of the love? Hi, Ive been researching for some asteroids and read couple of articles of you. But beyond that, this idea is way too simple. You may have the goal of making money and living in a big house. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a, Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 I appreciate you getting back to me. You might want to consider these possibilities for your Lilith conjunct South Node in Capricorn in the 6th: Workaholism, escaping dealing with relationship issues through overworking, the belief that the female is to do all the daily household chores (and resentment of men, thereof, if female), too much emphasis on career/ambition interfering . We both have our controlling moments that we talk out and resolve certainly no abuse. I have read how North Node connections are signs of star-crossed lovers. They were married 13 years. What surprises me is how different my attitude is whether I am the NN or the planet person. This is my observation. Him being the other guy we recorded with. Posts: 610From: PolandRegistered: Jan 2013, I don't know about North Node but South Node are like that. What is Chariklo? How does it play? You can try to do the best you can but you will FEEL the desire to be sadistic to him, Hi Ami, what do you think of Nessus opposite Karma (my karma) exact?