Gerald, I see that you have found a few more 11s (23:22 UTC = 11:22 PM too). They will have an amazing social reputation. Invedic astrology. And, if any of the Fortunes behold that place also, his glory shall be the more increased; but, if the Nativity be nocturnal, his fortune will be somewhat meaner, but not much; but if the Infortunes cast their aspects there it will still be more mean; but if the Fortunes behold it also they will augment the good promised a fourth part, and mitigate the evil as much; yet still, whatever of all this happens, it signifies that the Native shall die an unhappy death; or at least that all his honors, greatness and power shall at last suffer an eclipse and set in a cloud. However, the conjunction of Jupiter and Mars makes the native clever, intelligent. Moles On Different Parts Of Body And Their Meaning As Per Astrology. They will be aggressive and straight forward. Win exciting prizes. Mars also represents male friends and the Sun represents royalty, so these people can be in contact with friends who are of a higher status in society, perhaps sons of politicians and celebrities. And Ann Coulter with Uranus Conjunct Regulus (00 Virgo 32). It is the realm of all kinds of monetary & material possessions. However, they might be involved in bad and greedy acts. New Moon February 20, 2023 New Beginnings, https://i.postimg.cc/mrWTfT5G/astro-6251gw-daughter-father-70108-3452.png, https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Gorbachev,_Mikhail. This might even cause problems like depression and high blood pressure. 6s service stays more within their immediate community. It is said that if Rahu sits in an auspicious position in the horoscope of a person, then luck is brightened. For the first 588 years its in the 12 house, before contacting the Ascendant. Rahu is known to confer malefic effects in general and is considered as a planet which induces laziness, delays, and hurdles in work. On the MC it is not only a good omen for a military career, but also for careers connected with the public, such as lawyers, civil servants, bankers and the clergy, especially if Regulus is also in conjunction with the Sun or Moon or with a benefic stellar body. Was it in some way connected with a messianic figure? Obviously, this conjunction will be going to affect the natives of every zodiac sign in one way or the other. 2021 Solar return. As a result of the conjunction in this house, the native attains a straightforward personality. Do tell. There is no one set of meanings for three or more planetary conjunctions, because each planet is being influenced by the other planet, and the planet with the lowest degree is having a major impact on the conjunction. Bill Gates 052 (and Jupiter), Bill Maher 112 (and Jupiter), Sid Vicious 118, Nancy Spungen 138, Ellen DeGeneres 225, If with a malefic and the Moon with Antares, Praesepe or the Pleiades: blindness or injuries to the eyes. Chart highlights: Intersectional bi-quintiles, Moon conj. But very few seem to have it and even fewer of those seem to be associated with political/military power. But unfavorable for funerals and weddings. I always found this to be a very interesting correlation as the ruling star is now in a feminine sign. Rasi Mula Dhanu. I wonder if well still be using our current dating system then?? It represents the rituals of our culture, our traditions, and ability to follow them. In 7th house. The Aquarians Ive known were well-liked and easy to talk to, but Ive never known any that were unconventional. As an outcome of this conjunction, the native comes out to be a liberal and modern personality. Mercury conjunct Regulus: Honorable, just, popular, generosity abused by opponents, fame, gain through high position. SPOILER: I did not become a millionaire. Hence, it is known as Guru Chandal Dosh. Lunar Node reversal, ie. My Regulus sits at 29 Leo 1 degree from Pluto and 1 degree from Midheaven). Therefore, in the Leo ascendants, which ever house, Moon creates a relation . It may lead to confusion and put you on the wrong path. Our higher learning is dependent upon Jupiter, from basic education to a Masters degree and PhD. Ive never managed to earn enough money to be independent and have always struggled to make ends meet. My love life practically ended at 30. However, later in their life, they will have a happy family. If with Sun, Moon or Jupiter, great honor and ample fortune. They like to be in government positions in order to control masses of people. We have stepped into one of the most testing times of 2022 with this conjunction. Hence, the natives influenced by Rahu will have the quarrelling type of mentality. Hi Zeronom. Rahu is intent upon making the person rich and well possessed. They may also be involved in government jobs. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas. It wants to be unique and break tradition; to think outside the box. These individuals are simply out of touch with everything except for the acknowledgment of their authority. It is also the house of spouse. So Mars and Rahu nakshatra's position will decide the results of Rahu in the 8th house. But I thought, what the heck; there are probably many others whove had similar experiences and maybe it needed to be said. The conjunction of Mars with beneficial planets ensures a good result. Despite their differences, people are always drawn to these natives. 20th, 21st, 22ndJuly 2022 - Moon will be in Aries and will be in conjunction with Rahu, Mars, and Uranus. The 6th House signifies health, wellness, sickness, daily life, and debts. This is because it shows a person who questions everything. [1]. Focus on Aries and Leo Sign, 2023 2023-01-13 17:46:11 1:12 PM; Spiritual Musing . Despite the fact that it is not a physical planet like the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, or Jupiter, planet Rahu has a significant impact on a person's birth chart. He tends to remain indecisive and in the bargain tend to miss out on opportunities. Get the best Horoscope and kundli matching predictions today! Rahu is a follower of all illicit traits. This house also rules over temperament, ego, habits, childhood, and health. It is because of huge accumulation of energy within 30 degrees of sky. So it is worth considering the influence of transiting Neptune opposite natal Mars. Yet, the real effects can only be predicted based upon the house where this combination occurs. But its a long and very complicated story.). According to the Kalpurush Kundli, Mars-Rahu conjunction in the 2nd sign Taurus is from 22 February to 14 April 2021. Jupiter and Mars Conjunct in the 2nd House. . Investments, car, furniture are part of this house. If you extrapolate, this is a peculiar calculation. Mars and Rahu Conjunction in 10th house. Such natives would have good knowledge of science and philosophy. https://astrologyking.com/mercury-retrograde-may-2022/. The strongest planet in any house would be the owner of house. Reference posts May 29 and 31, 2021. Herein, the conjunction of Jupiter and Mars makes the person persuasive. Rahu is known to confer, and is considered as a planet which induces. The native can also be a professional magician because it takes great knowledge and physical strength to perform magic in front of an audience. In this house, the combination bestows a mountain of energy, excellence, and superiority in the native. The 1st house of astrology, Ascendant House or Lagna Bhava represents outer body frame, ego, self-expression, habits, childhood, and temperament. It is the last house of astrology thus, it represents the ending of life and the beginning of the spiritual journey. In Vedic Astrology, it is a very auspicious planet. Thats a pretty big Easter Egg youve found, and its not even Easter! Proclus (412-485) called Regulus the Royal Star and asserted that those born under it have a royal-like nativity. Or JFKs (not just his wifes). If at the same time, the Sun is with the Dragons Head in Gemini, or Jupiter is in the 10th house in trine to Mars and the Sun is with the Dragons Head, great preferment even from the lowest sphere to high rank. Your comments have helped, thank you again. Additionally, they will have excessive sexual desires. Both are numbers of service in numerology. Jupiter is the guiding force in every womans life. An important source link is provided: EthicalSkeptic archeo-astrology. The native will take adventurous decision if the planet Mars is aspected by Jupiter. Such natives become war tactic experts. Are you a water sign or have a lot of the water element in your natal chart? Casual observations Astrotalk is the best astrology website for online Astrology predictions. Do you have a birth time for Ann Coulter? The lineage of the Magi chart begins on the Betelgeuse thread, first appearance May 3, 2022. As I subscribe to the theory that I made quite a detailed sort of plan for myself before coming into incarnation, I dont even have the comfort of blaming anyone but myself! Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here. So, since 29 November 2011, all four of the Watchers are now in mutable signs. This is due to Rahus adventurous nature that loves surprises. However, the conjunctions with Mars makes it a rather harmful position. also, is that a good thing? Chart set for 10% orb Without Knowing sun position and stars of these planets can't tell how they behave. They would have excellent spiritual knowledge and spectacular physical strength. This can also make for an unusual and dynamic teacher who takes a totally different approach to education. [5], It may convey royal properties, a noble mind, frankness, and courage. :D) The 1st house is also the abode of ego and temperament. A very capable person with an explosive personality. The native would be very well educated. This has fated my life as a dream walker since birth to see behind the scenes (veils) and totally be awake in dreaming since birth. During Career Consultation, I give a huge importance to any such house which has 3 or more planets in it. In the real world, the person can be a detective, policeman, military man, showman, or a sportsman. They are most likely to have several unusual sudden profits. The meaning for code 588 that I like best equates the 5 with freedom, change, evolution, mobility; 8 with power, ambition, balance, realisation (this came from crazy-numbers.com, quite an interesting website). [1], Monica Lewinsky 100, Jack Wrangler 133, Mars conjunct Regulus: Honor, fame, strong character, public prominence, high military command. When you follow the dreamer languages of her (image, art, ancient art, weaving the goddesses together in many culutres), one sees that virgo was the earthly foundation of heaven, or mandate of heaven as the daoist call it but without mens gifts of power and war. Moon conjunct Regulus: Occult interests, powerful friends, danger from enemies and false friends, gain by speculation, public prominence, great power, honor, wealth, benefits seldom last, violence, trouble and sickness. You may have education in medical field or occult or spiritual or science. The mode of transport for Rahu in mythology is Lion, and the lion is an animal that does not hunt when not hungry. They will not want to sugar coat things. Mars is the Karaka of passion and energy and it makes people attain a charming personality. Hope this helps a bit. Potential oops. - As Rahu is impacting Mars & Jupiter both, Rahu is winning the conjunction. [1], These persons strive to be leaders and almost make it to the top of their objective.