(L'me d'une cit est une chose difficile faucher. The politics, the brutality, the ambiguity, and the subtexts of it all. I was going to update today(March 1st) but I'm pushing it back a few days! Read it today:) _____(Book #2. Uzushio fell, but Konoha's sealing corps is made up of a faction of its survivors. On Minato's search for answers and purpose he is led right into the middle of the bloody Senju and Uchiha feud. Hm. Join Kiku on her journey through the shinobi world, from attending the academy to her first c-rank mission gone wrong. Her birthing village was never home. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Naruto smiles up at him like theres nothing wrong. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. (Hatake Kakashi is born in a time of peace, and when he cries, the world howls at him.Uchiha Sasuke is born the second son to the clan head, and when he is presented to the flames, they dance on their spot.Uzumaki Naruto is born with history in his veins, an abandoned village whispering in his ears.Haruno Sakura is born unremarkable, invisible. Il tait Uzukage et un Commandant ANBU et il appartenait Uzushio pas Konoha.Dans lequel Toru nest pas n un Uchiha et Naruto part de Konoha avant quil fasse des amis. Kas knows it can't be true but she is too weak to argue until she starts to go through an unusual transformation and display abilities that are not normal for a werewolf. But is he really giving up his bonds or does he just want to become better to prove himself? You aren't working hard enough. Village_of_Strawhat. She is dangerous, and it has nothing to do with the beast inside her. He doted on her, loved her and cared for her every day!After that, he said in an affectionate voice, Mrs. Graduating academy at the age of seven is first step, become seal master is the second. Even though others in his pack could've raised her, he chose to. As tensions rise within the Uchiha clan, Shisui is forced to chose between the clan that raised him and the village he was taught to love. Officially AU! Konohagakure | Hidden Leaf Village Bashing, Namikaze Minato & Nohara Rin & Uchiha Obito & Shiranui Genma, Uzushiogakure | Village Hidden in the Whirlpools, Nidaime Uzukage | Second Uzukage | Gan Mamoru, Sasuke makes friends with a bunch of foxes, Madara is the big bad who ended the world, the many names for the storm (brought by the butterfly's wings), Uzumaki Kushina & Original Female Character(s), Hoshigaki Kisame & Original Female Character(s). The rest of the village hates him. Uzushiogakure (, Uzushiogakure no Sato, English TV: Hidden Eddy Village, literally meaning: Village Hidden by Whirling Tides) was the shinobi village of the Land of Whirlpools. If something significant happens in a chapter, a warning will be put at the top of the page (such as, for an example, character death). But even then, the mighty Uzumaki Clan could not win against the enemy's overwhelming numbers. Uzushiogakure's Return. Crawford was cold and emotionless in front of everyone else, but in front of her naruto raised in uzushiogakure fanfiction, Forever in the Past and Forever in the Future, Pregnant and Favored: See You in the Morning, Young Master, My Alpha's Betrayal: Burning In The Flames Of His Vengeance, Twins in Her Womb: Sir President, Please be Gentle. for me. Grieving for a village shell never see, yearning for the vast expanse of the sea, with the history of tears and blood in her eyes. There's no point in debating who's in the right or who's in the wrong. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Team 7 decide they wont be loyal to a village that isnt home. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. But that was the problem.Only fools got a chance to outlive their usefulness. Join these two in their supernatural world full of magic and wonder! "Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down. She wanted a home - a place where her heart belonged in. (Uzumaki Shiori is born dead.Her mother starts sobbing.Her father forces her heart to beat.She wakes up with another womans memories locked away in her fragile brain, and years down the line, when she remembers this night, shell try her best not to resent him for it.). Uzushiogakure (, Uzushiogakure no Sato, English TV: Hidden Eddy Village, literally meaning: Village Hidden by Whirling Tides) was the shinobi village of the Land of Whirlpools. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} In an attempt to save a devastated future, Naruto Uzumaki travels back in time, determined to change the fate of the world. She wakes up with another woman's memories locked away in her fragile brain, and years down the line, when she remembers this night, she'll try her best not to resent him for it.) Her Alpha has abused her for years. If you had the chance to leave Konoha, would you?". Uzumaki Shiori is born to high waters and fierce winds, to the love of her parents and the safety of Uzushio. Naruto is somehow on the threshold of being swallowed up in the shadow when he unexpectedly chooses a direction he never saw himself going. His voice was hoarse. [1] Those who survived the village's destruction scattered across the globe to seek refuge. In this world, at the fall of Uzushio there are two more people present. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Reads. ***TEMPORARY HIATUS***Read latest chapter for more context. not the story. Uzushio was now a land of the dead. [2], Uzushiogakure had close ties with Konohagakure, due to Uzushio's Uzumaki clan and Konoha's Senju clan being distant blood relatives. So with nothing left to do and nothing left to look forward to, Team 7 (minus Kakashi -rip man, fly high!) Everything is okay at that moment, everything is at peace. How long could it take? Naruto can't tell if he's going insane or if these dreams are more than just dreams. The only people that care about him are the ANBU and the Uchiha. The too old elders, still happy and healthy as ever, the tiny children too fast on their feet. When the truth of my very existence and reality was revealed, he cast me aside and lit my world ablaze, leaving me to burn in the flames of his hatred. Currently cross-posted on FF.Net, but will be updated first here. He can see the golden rooftops of the buildings, taste the salty air, feel the rough stone of the sun-bleached buildings, watch his feet roam over the intricate tile and stone floors of the village. Sasuke is tossed back into the past to stop the end of the world, but maybe the universe had wanted Naruto instead. A city where he is treated with exasperated fondness instead of hatred and cruelty for something he has no control over. Naruto loves Konoha.He loves the people there. *Not fully edited! The tags are for the rest of the series as well as this one. In that world, a man with silver hair bound to wolves is pushed to suicide. They watched all their loved ones get horrifically murdered by a psychopathic rabbit moon witch, who then turned the world into a dried-out grape(which is a raisin if you didn't know, you heathens) by sucking all the chakra out of it. This is quite a enjoyable read alas unfinished Will of Foxfire is pretty good. Time 48m. Beloved children that were once lost now walk the earth again as fate itself is overturned. While it will require the ultimate sacrifice, and not even save this world, itll still give them all a fighting chance. Prequel to "Fire's Blight" and "Whirlpool's Legacy"The first installment of "Children of War". While the story is stand-alone, I recommend that you read Black Shadow Pack Series (Book 1-3) to gain a better understanding of the characters. The Sage's Godson (A Naruto Fanfiction) 8 parts Ongoing . ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} Naruto dreams, dreams of growing up in a city by the sea, running through back alleys and streets with salt filling his lungs with each breath. But he has to hold out for as long as he can, because it isnt safe. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually! Sometime. SasuNaru, Naruto is the only child of Lord Fourth and Princess Kushina. Its inhabitants were left slaughtered or scattered in the wind. Uzushiogakure falls, and it's people run, hide, but they don't forget. A story that started with insomnia and drugs. Work Search: However, what if the members of the famed Uzumaki weren't as scattered as people were led to believe? In the midst of this complicated situation Minato finds himself becoming a bridge over the troubled water of the long standing feud between these two clans. Naruto, barely alive, had shown up to the front gates of Konohagakure with the Uchiha and collapsed. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will ease your mind.". Others are also working on trying to make the village a better place. In one world, at the fall of Uzushio there are eleven children killed at a seal. AU, no bijuu, follows "Fox Moon". Popular Recommendation Rates Updated [Dramatized]The Charismatic Charlie Wade Lord Leaf Urban/Realistic Marriage Love Romance Billionaire Rich Family urban Charlie-Wade amazing-son-in-law. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Maybe they'll fall in love with a member of the main cast, or be related to one if they're lucky. When Tsunade left Leaf she stole someone on the way out-a child she couldnt leave for Danzo to find first. The east horizon is where his home lays, damaged and deadhis home lays murdered, a corpse of itself. They say there is a fine line between love and hate, but where does one end and the other begin? Please consider turning it on! The summary makes it sound good, I'll be sure to read it soon, thanks! Five years later, however, the man dragged two adorable babies along and waited for her in front of her dorms, despite everyone watching!Mr. Oh, and she needs to protect the wrongly accused jerk that said organisation wants dead. Its just as death is about to be delivered by the hands of said chakra goddess that the Bij come up with a solution. In an effort to restore some semblance of balance to the world, it is decided that two survivors would be sent back in time to stop Kaguya's rise before it destroys the world. But even then, the mighty Uzumaki Clan could not win against the enemy's overwhelming numbers. As tensions rise within the Uchiha clan, Shisui is forced to chose between the clan that raised him and the village he was taught to love. It's a fuuinjutsu!master!Naruto fic, and also a lot political. Dreams were always better than reality, weren't they? She meets a man and a boy. Woman, why are you still running when youve already given birth to my child?Xavia Lockhart: He was renowned as the king of the business empire and he was the Young Master Burton that everyone was in awe of. Who knows, maybe his fortunes will turn and he'll end up on a good team and live a happy life. There's a new one I found a few weeks ago, where Konoha is surprise-attacked and falls instead of Uzushio. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} He is at peace. Uzumaki Mitsuki is trying to help Konoha be a better village before she leaves to rebuild Uzushio. His name is instead Uzumaki Yousuke, Sandaime Uzukage of the once legendary shinobi village of Uzushiogakure no Sato.He dreams of a woman with lightning carved into her skin and a heart as fragile as glass, a woman he calls his sister. That was the day that I felt like my entire life had ended. The surrounding countryside was dominated by steep hills. Dead brother, dead sisters, dead friends. They were just children when the decisions were made for them. It was supposed to be a routine test tube baby situation, but suddenly everything went wrong. Uzushio est toujours consciente et toujours en attente. His breath brushed against the skin of my neck, sending pleasurable tingles in between my thighs as he pressed his bulging front onto mine. You aren't good enough. Update: I'm a filthy liar who lies! A chance to change it all. Read it on Goodnovel.) Its just as death is about to be delivered by the hands of said chakra goddess that the Bij come up with a solution. Iruka, whos the closest thing he has to a father. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Or, Kakashi finds himself in the past of a different universe, one in which he has no one by his side, and is all too aware of how fragile his heart is. The Uzumaki Clan (, Uzumaki Ichizoku) was formerly a prominent clan in Uzushiogakure. When does something so pure become something so toxic that even you yourself cannot fathom when things changed? Aps 8 anos ele retorna, logo seus amigos repararam em suas mudanas, comparando-o com o menino-raposa que conheciam. They never knew what lengths an Uzumaki could go to protect their own, but now they'd learn. In your typical Naruto SI fic, the self-insert character will be born (or just sort of appear with or without explanation) in Konoha, join the academy, join Team 7 or an adjacent squad and go on wacky adventures wherein they change what they can about the story and generally try to do the right thing as they see it. She wondered around between the Nations. If it is similar, I promise that I didn't steal it so no accusations. She's a slave. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are going to fuck up the past so bad that the future is going to look like a paradise! In which an overheard conversation changes the course of history.