With the scan with a blood test for the mother. "Da! Nub theory, explained Nub theory revolves around something called the genital tubercle, which forms early in pregnancy on the lower abdomen of your baby. Choose Ramzi Theory (most accurate between 6-8 weeks gestation), Nub Theory (12-14 weeks), or Skull Theory (12+ weeks) for our Experts to analyze to predict the sex of your baby as early as possible. Post your pictures! I definately think we are going to have to know at 20 weeks now, as it's driving me up the wall! Twins & Multiples: Your Tentative Time Table. Fortunately, so does a boy of light and snow. 1st picture is 12 weeks, 2nd picture is 13 weeks. Nub theory wrong! | Mumsnet 30/01/2014 at 4:20 pm. At my NT scan she wouldn't guess gender. Group Black's collective includes Essence, The Shade Room and Naturally Curly. Da, look! The Nub theory can be used with images 12 weeks and beyond to determine the gender of your baby with 98-100% accuracy. This fork is split into two parts. I've seen alot of stories where the nub theory was debunked, but it seems alot of the time the u/s pic was either too early or the person guessing just wasn't familiar with the nub theory, so they gessed wrong. Were Your Gender Predictions Correct?! Would be really interested to find out! I found yours. Whats your take on nub theory and has anyone ever been told wrong My 13 week girl nub turned into a boy with my last pregnancy. Nub theory.13 weeks, i think i know how about you???? All rights reserved. Well he's definitely all boy! I don't remember which one I posted I think it was the first one. If you feel a message or content violates these standards and would like to request its removal please submit the following information and our moderating team will respond shortly. Just barely though. Was nub theory wrong for anyone? No but I will!! Waiting another 9 days to find out is torture!! Zephyr, Nuffink, and the Snow Boy Anonymous Summary: Following rumors of a mysterious white-haired boy, Zephyr and Nuffink Haddock get lost in the woods of New Berk. I wanted to look at it just for fun, like with everything else. Don't Let Me Down - Hopelessly_Hopeful_XHeart_XFingers - Teenage Mutant In any case it would be wrong to generalize from this case. Hello, I show on my article here some visual examples of misleading nubs :). Yea, can y'all post your scans that were mistaken? BAPTISTE v. NEW YORK STAT | No. 9:22-CV-1326 | 20230302561| Leagle.com The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Nub Theory for gender prediction - Nub Theory at only 11 weeks Just sent him my photos for that. I'd be so thrilled if it turned out to be a girl! Boveda 320-Gram Humidification Packets - 72% RH If you want to drive yourself even more crazy, check out skull theory as well. 20 week scan been told boy but convinced girl HELP. Spec questions - Jger - Wowhead-Foren Has the shettles method been wrong for anyone? The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. We strive to provide you with a high quality community experience. I tried to distinguish but it was tough with the nub. Using Nub Theory to Predict a Baby Boy or Girl - What to Expect and got a boy on my nipt. Group Owners uphold the core values of the brand by reporting content that violates the community guidelines. And congratulations to you! We got the NIPT today. He was my 3rd boy so I didn't even bother asking for a nub shot this time. I was 13 weeks 4 days and the tech told me it was a girl. Join this group to meet other parents of May 2018 babies and share the joys and challenges as your children grow. The Nub Theory [Explained] | BABYGO Mine was right. Most said girl for me initially then when I posted again the said boy (it was the same picture!) Financial Services and Markets Bill - Hansard - UK Parliament You need to be 12+.. nub theory at 12w with a good view is 91%. This time I didn't even bother with the nub theory since I was so disappointed last time. Mine showed a girl and I found out at 15 weeks I'm having a boy. What is a nub? The nub can be seen as early as 12 weeks into pregnancy. They said a long nub (clitoris) and the angle in relation to the bladder suggested girl. Nub theory was right with my little girl last time but this time it predicted girl again for me - and it was confirmed last week we are having a little boy! We were shocked. 31 weeks pregnant and really bad cramps!! The nub theory is a medical term used by healthcare professionals to identify the baby's gender from around 12 weeks in gestation. I'm also seeing a lot of the US pics have the babies with flat backs, which was definitely not the case with mine! Nub theory wrong? this is all from a NUB's perspective. I know the nub theory is just that, a theory. It's very murky. (Is that what you meant with team girl? Update, if anyone comes across this: it's a boy! At the age of 33, he became the first African-American professor of economics at Harvard to get tenure, and he's currently the Merton P. Stoltz Professor of Economics at Brown University, as well as a Paulson Fellow at the Manhattan Institute. I was told at my 10 week scan it was a girl but at that point I paid n. I guessed from my 12 week scan as that was very clear and I went on the nub and the skull theory and I was right I also guessed on my best friends she is due 3 days after me and I also go hers right with her having a girl but my other friend hers wasn't very clear and I guessed on the skull and I was wrong haha x. im just trying not to get my hopes up, ive had about 25 ppl say mines a girl (on gender sites) and only 3 say its a boy, i have 3 boys and im hoping for a girl. . Skull theory revolves around the skull (as above) but nub theory looks at a little 'nub' that both boys and girls . You have to have a good, clear shot. The nub theory claims to be more accurate than any of the old wives' tales. . Ingender is cool bc they have confirmed boy and girl nub galleries too. 1) oh MAN it's been so long since i've written spideypool i mean like. During the first part of pregnancy, both male and female fetuses have identical (and as-yet, not fully formed) genitalia known as a genital tubercle. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. 10 week is way too early! Transcript: Glenn Loury On Being A Minority Within A Minority However, apparently when it's incorrect it's more likely the baby will be identified as a girl when it's a boy. i know its a theory with mums but i wonder if its real with the professionals. Here is a scan pic, it probably is a boy if nub theory is correct I reckon, but just wondered if anyone had anything like this and turned out to be a girl xxx. I was told girl at my twelve week appt but only as a hunch from the tech (don't get me started on that!) I'll find out gender for sure next week, but wondering if it's truly been wrong for anyone. I'm not sure which on, Damn idk how to send links but I'm part of 2 or 3. Here is a scan pic, it probably is a boy if nub theory is correct I reckon, but just wondered if anyone had anything like this and turned out to be a girl xxx. When your baby's nub (genital tubercle) is forming and visible around 12 weeks, the angle of the dangle can assist in predicting the sex of your baby. If you look super close the bottom line is still forked a teeny bit and a boy stacked nub doesn't do that. Non-lethal weapons constitute a trend in military thinking which has developed since the end of the Cold War. The Nub Theory can help you discover your baby's gender at the 12-week scan, all you need is your first ultrasound picture. I saw a forum on the what to expect app and thats how I stumbled across the theory. Nub theory! | Mumsnet Lol I go back for a growth scan in 4 weeks. 2005-2023Everyday Health, Inc., a Ziff Davis company. He is an admin of facebook group Baby gender by parents photo. Either that, or our little one was being very naughty and hiding 'his' bits between his legs! We could put examples here of nubs guessed wrong. I just want to know there's still hope that it's a girl!! but althought id absolutly love a girl id just be greatful for a healthy baby and pregnancy. I just want a girl! I was just surprised my tech at an elective ultrasound place told me it was a girl based strictly on the nub, I asked this the other day and no one responded but I wondered too!. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. Learn more about. They are invited on to give their point of view and then debate it is in the studio, with a range . Thank you xx. I'm really hoping for a boy so this had me second guessing what the US tech said lol. Nub theory accuracy | Mumsnet Press J to jump to the feed. We followed nub theory and our little one had a very long, high nub. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. the other site i went on said as mine was done at 13plus2 then that area is bit more advanced as in if it was a boy then the dangle would be aiming higher, but im not silly lol so i wont get my hopes up, just cant wait to find out so i can start buying, Hmm my first thought was girl from the nub being so low, then thinking the skull looked quite rounded and more feminine? Post your 12 week + scan pics, I can help with nub theory! His longtime podcast, The Glenn Show, is now on Substack . Only on the app. Bubbabno1 19/05/16. All rights reserved. I hadn't heard of the nub theory until a few days ago when a coworker's wife said she's going off of that until her 20 week scan. "Nub theory" is actually very accurate at 12-13 weeks, but depends very heavily on 1) the quality of the ultrasound 2) the baby's position and 3) the experience of the tech/person using the nub theory angles. There are times when the nub theory will be incorrect, this is usually down to a poor image, the incorrect identification of all the gender markers and the wrong gestation submitted at the time of analysis. I got a makeover after five C-sections gave me jelly belly - tummy tuck was wrong for me, tech said girl at 11 weeks and was very confident, heart rate has been higher than my daughter ever was 170-180, Panorama test said girl. After 3 boys I'm still finding it hard to believe. In my last pregnancy the sonographer at 12 weeks told us our baby was a boy because of the nub, and she wS right. The nub theory is one of many gender theories. Me! the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. Hi, after reading lots about the nub theory I think I understand it now although im still lost at my scan pic as it has the 3 white fork lines but r slightly angled up.