This family-owned restaurant has happy hour during the week at the bar area, which includes its own menu. She said oh yeah..then I said, are you going to ask me what size I want? Choice of a half fried catfish or shrimp po-boy & a cup of gumbo, Cocktail & tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato, pickles, French fries, fried shrimp or catfish, Local cuisine, American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. With choice of our signature sauces: Lemon Caper | Lemon & Herb Olive Oil | Garlic Butter-Scampi Style. Not cheap, but good value for what you get. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen - Tripadvisor My daughter got her favorite crawfish etoufee and dirty rice which was delicious. Substitute a Baked Potato $2.95. Kona Grill - Oak Brook: No way! Pappas Seafood House. We sat at the bar. . and butter one had to check the box (no charge). Westside, "This group came into the restaurant wasn't even a group of 20. Does Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen offer takeout? Is a dress and heels appropriate for this restaurant? Looking at the prices on the menu they are out of their everloving minds. The food is consistently the best freshest fish i have had in Chicago area. This was my 3rd time eating here and I just say so much has changed post Covid. She is an all around people person. They bring out a freshly baked French bread which is a great start to the experience. ", "I don't remember the exact day. Does Pappadeaux have military discount? Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen at Alpharetta Georgia 30009 | 7709925566 The main dishes were delicious Mahi Alexander and Costa Rican Mahi and Crawfish. Add a Cup of Gumbo $6.95. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Marietta, Hotels near Gone With the Wind Museum at Historic Brumby Hall, Hotels near Marietta Confederate Cemetery, Hotels near Park West Vintage formally DuPre's Antique Market, Hotels near (ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, Restaurants near Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Marietta, Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in Marietta, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Marietta, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Marietta. Never again, they have lost me as a semi regular customer.More, The service was excellent and the food was outstanding! We finished with the Mardi Gras Cheesecake and Banana Pudding. over a year ago. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We shared the alligator appetizer. It has some spice to you (beware if you have a very low tolerance for spice like me). No. My first visit at this Houston location, but I've been to one in Phoenix & Dallas. We had to wait over an hour for something other than water, which was a bummer; but the company was great and we had lots of catching up to do, so we did not mind. Guests can also feast on Louisiana gumbo, crawfish with rice, grilled lobster tail, filet mignon and much more. When you arrive, ask to seat at the bar for a wonderful experience, ask for them by name. Tuesday :11AM9PM Got a g glass ofhouse cab at the bar while waiting and it was $29.00 plus a tip!!! Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen is open the following days: Saturday :11AM10PM So crispy and the butter is given in generous portions as well. Why? I had a 845 reservation. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It offers delicious desserts with meals, as well as a variety of wine and other drinks.Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen features a gluten-free menu to accommodate specific diets. blackened mahi with shrimp, scallops & crawfish in a white wine cream sauce, with dirty rice, blackened catfish with oysters, shrimp & jumbo lump crabmeat in a lemon garlic butter sauce, with dirty rice, char-grilled salmon with shrimp, crawfish, mushrooms & spinach, in a sherry white wine sauce, with dirty rice, pan-grilled redfish with jumbo lump crabmeat & shrimp in a brown-butter wine sauce, with dirty rice. Just go to the website. Jumbo lump crab, light wine cream sauce, baked potato, sauted spinach, Steamed lobster by the pound, melted butter, linguine pasta, LUNCH FEATURES - SOUPS, SALADS & PO-BOYS. filet finished with jumbo lump crabmeat & bearnaise with mashed potatoes & asparagus, marinated in garlic & rosemary, with mashed potatoes & fresh sauted spinach, 10-12 oz. So $80 for a supposed quick diner and glass of wine. We were traveling and really couldn't take a doggie bag; however most all of the other diner's were leaving with a bag full of leftovers. It might be worth the drive to have a less busy time at Pappadeaux. That was a plus for us. Once we made our selection and paid then we had to wait for a text message. If you want to go all out at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, try a live Maine lobster or an Alaskan king crab. Oh, and the manager was too busy to speak with a representative of our group . My experience there was . Hotels near GoPolar Cryotherapy & Float Spa, Restaurants near Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, American Restaurants for Families in Westmont, Asian Restaurants for Families in Westmont, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Westmont. The bartender was great. Shrimp were cooked perfectly and well worth the price for both mains. The service is fast though and what you would expect when prices can be as high as $40 a plate. Add a Cup of Gumbo $7.45. Extended Stay America Chicago - Westmont - Oak Brook, Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center. We were traveling and really couldn't take a doggie bag; however most all of the other diner's were leaving with a bag full of leftovers. VERY busy with a long wait was acknowledge by the front of the house promptly. Houston, The big menu has something for everyone, and the place was clearly well run. Seniors 62 or over may enjoy lunch menu prices all day. Love the complimentary bread! I haven't had any bad experiences and the waiters are friendly and knowledgeable. . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Aside from the tendency to overseason, which is pretty standard for Cajun food to begin with, everything was well done. Finally after all the issues I said we are ready for the check..She said my Manager is getting your Chardonnay - yes I said Chardonnay and I said I ordered a Cabernet and asked you to cancel it. So delicious and strong!! Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: Overpriced but good foid and service - See 487 traveler reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Conroe, TX, at Tripadvisor. Food is good. Tasty, piled high and perfect temperature. Tullio Ristorante Italiano Restaurant - Coral Gables, FL | OpenTable PAPPADEAUX SEAFOOD KITCHEN - 2039 Photos & 1620 Reviews - 921 - Yelp category. It was delicious. Wanted to highlight what I observed at the bar. The staff was so kind and helpful! My wife ordered the seafood platter, the fish was fried well but unseasoned giving it a bland taste. Service is great! So impressed with his service that I went thru the trouble of calling the restaurant so they would know I am referencing him in this review! Mediterranean Kitchen. Jumbo lump crab, light wine cream sauce, baked potato, sauted spinach, Steamed lobster by the pound, melted butter, linguine pasta, LUNCH FEATURES - SOUPS, SALADS & PO-BOYS. Add a cup of Gumbo $7.45. My side of shrimp etoufee contained a surprising 12 shrimp and a lot of dirty rice. Expensive however highly worth it. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I found out that the trick is to call ahead and put your name on a waiting list, rather than just standing in a 2-hour line.Yes, I said two hours. Find 78 listings related to Pappadeaux in Blissfield on YP.com. Choice of a half fried catfish or shrimp po-boy & a cup of gumbo, Cocktail & tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato, pickles, French fries, fried shrimp or catfish. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen - Alpharetta - OpenTable Wanted to highlight what I observed at the bar. more, Artichoke hearts, spicy marinara sauce, lemon aioli, Fresh cut potato sticks & Creole dipping sauce, Cajun sausage stuffed with dirty rice, served with white rice. It was just two of us and the bill was $130! Mr. Wendell was professional and made us feel at home with his innate pleasurable attitude. With locations in Illinois, Alabama, Arizona, California, Georgia, New Mexico, Ohio and Texas, it offers something for everything with restaurants that specialize in Tex-Mex, Bar-B-Q, Steakhouse, Burger, Seafood, Greek Kitchen and Coffee Shop. Add a cup of Gumbo $6.95. Delivery After tastingthe sauce, and I dont eat fish, Id have fought him for it. more, Artichoke hearts, spicy marinara sauce, lemon aioli, Fresh cut potato sticks & Creole dipping sauce, Cajun sausage stuffed with dirty rice, served with white rice. Shrimp were cooked perfectly and well worth the price for both mains. after spending $300 do not go to this place. half dozen oysters & a half dozen cold boiled shrimp, avocado, olive oil, lemon juice, house-made cocktail sauce, oysters on the half shell baked with a Parmesan Romano cheese sauce, a combination of Oysters Baton Rouge & Pappadeaux, orecchiette pasta tossed with fresh crabmeat, in a three cheese cream sauce with buttered bread crumbs, atlantic salmon smoked in-house with creamy maple mustard & crostinis, fresh cut potato sticks & Creole dipping sauce, with artichoke hearts, a spicy marinara sauce & lemon aioli, with a Cajun slaw & a spicy, sweet dipping sauce, with crab, avocado, lemon caper butter & basil, mini Shrimp & Crawfish Fondeaux, Fried Alligator & Hot Smoked Salmon*, our original salad tossed with fresh vegetables, imported kalamata olives, capers, pepperoncini peppers, oregano & feta cheese in Pappas Greek dressing, prepared tableside, chopped romaine hearts, croutons, Parmesan cheese & Caesar dressing, bleu cheese dressing, bacon, tomatoes, carrots & green onion, crumbled bleu cheese, crisp red onion & a light vinaigrette, mixed lettuce, croutons, tomatoes, red onions & choice of dressing. So crispy and the butter is given in generous portions as well. After being seated, our very personable waiter ( Mr. Wendell ) . Crispy Lobster, Shrimp & Pork Spring Rolls, Nice casual atmosphere & huge choice of fish. Is Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen currently offering delivery or takeout? I have had success by contacting the corporate office and letting them know my hometown would be an ideal location for their business. Add a Caesar Salad or Dinner Salad $4.95. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen 1280 reviews Claimed $$ Seafood Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated over 3 months ago See hours See all 1920 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu $189.95 Pasta Mardi Gras 33 Photos 27 Reviews $24.95 Blackened Catfish 11 Photos 26 Reviews $39.95 Seafood Platter 14 Photos 30 Reviews $16.75 cajun. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen - Phoenix Restaurant - OpenTable . Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. If I had ordered just blackened catfish, I would have been happier, since the blackening was done well and the fish cooked properly. Substitute a Baked Potato $2.95. Will be back again unless I can travel to TX sooner. Flown in Daily! The wait was worth it. The fish was cooked to perfection. Never will come back again!More. and certainly not good enough to justify these prices. If you enjoy Southern, Cajun and Creole fare, this is definitely the place for you. Served Daily, 11 A.M. - 3 P.M. Add a Pappadeaux House Salad $ 6.95 . Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen is a Seafood restaurant located at 12109 Westheimer Rd, Westside, Houston, Texas 77077, US. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: Delicious .. Fresh .. great service - See 713 traveler reviews, 86 candid photos, and great deals for Beaumont, TX, at Tripadvisor. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Originally went to the Memorial location and it was an hour + wait time. Get quick answers from Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen staff and past visitors. We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us. My only regret, they dont have a longer time to celebrate, 5 days. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen 1620 reviews Claimed $$$ Cajun/Creole, Seafood Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 2047 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu $39.95 Pasta Mardi Gras 29 Photos 36 Reviews $29.95 Grilled Tilapia & Lump Crab 39 Photos 33 Reviews $39.95 Pappadeaux in Woodward, IA with Reviews - yellowpages.com I waited for the occasion to order their Crawfish Etoufee. Great atmosphere, whether you get a table in the restaurant or sit at the bar. Ordered entrees afterwards and more confusionOrdered the trout with a ceasar saladshe asked what type of dressing do you want on your ceasar salad - didn't know I had a choice lol..Asked specifically for my salad to come out first prior to my entree. Ask Your Server. with mashed potatoes & broccolini, Steamed lobster by the pound, with melted butter & pappardelle pasta. It is an ideal location for hosting private dining events for just about any occasion. First off this restaurant is one the cleanest I have ever visited. The food was horrible. Can my husband and I afford the prices? I like the atmosphere. We had a reservation and was warmly greeted. Drinks are good. Tren our hostess was amazing, she went to the manager to see if we could eat outside on the patio with our dogs because we were traveling and the patio wasnt open, but they opened it to us. Is there outdoor eating at this location? Location: Phoenix | North Mountain Cuisine: Cajun/Creole | Seafood | Steak | Cost: | Inexpensive Category: Casual Dining Star Rating: Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen serves a variety of appetizers like fried alligator and jumbo crab cakes. . Texas How large of a party can the private dining hold? Crawfish, shrimp, spinach & Monterey Jack cheese with a tangy remoulade & Cajun slaw. She knew the menu very well. This was my first visiting Texas and Ive heard about this restaurant. We each shared some wonderful cocktails: We've improved security to keep your account safe. 150.00 wasted.More, Disappointed It's obvious that even beginning at 3:30 in the afternoon on a Sunday when we arrived that they are not hurting for workers or business, but they have made no effort to work with us. Very disappointing, we had Redfish Pontchartrain and it was Super Greasy. She was very polite. It features 24 rides for all ages, food, and carnival style games. filet finished with jumbo lump crabmeat & bearnaise with mashed potatoes & asparagus, marinated in garlic & rosemary, with mashed potatoes & fresh sauted spinach, 10-12 oz. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen 18349 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75287 +1 972-447-9616 Website Improve this listing Ranked #99 of 4,166 Restaurants in Dallas 256 Reviews Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood More restaurant details WCoyoteDallas_Texas Dallas, Texas 9 14 Reviewed 6 October 2012 Ever been to Galveston? The food was exceptionally. This expedited the seating process, since they can become busy in a short window. Conroe. Dine-in, Cliff's Amusement Park is a combination amusement park and water park in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States. Oyster shucker. Add a Caesar Salad or Dinner Salad $4.95. Cold appetizers include oysters in many forms, a shrimp cocktail and ahi tuna. wife had the chef dozen Oysters. The food was all it is reviewed to be, yummy! They do have daily specials. Why? With choice of our signature sauces: Lemon Caper | Lemon & Herb Olive Oil | Garlic Butter-Scampi Style. Told her..Low and behold 20 minutes goes by and no cab and an empty water glass which I asked for no less than three times to be refilled. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen. Add a Cup of Gumbo $6.95. Pappas Bar-B-Q. My date's fish was a little bland, but my scallops were perfect. . Dont think I will be making the drive anytimesoonMore, Lots of celebrating! Texas Glad it was! It also features a water attraction, WaterMania!, which operates Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day . Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen - 12109 Westheimer Rd, Houston, Texas, US Ever been to Galveston? - Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Phone number (770) 984-8899 Website http://www.pappadeaux.com/ Dress code Business Casual Location 2830 Windy Hill Rd Se Marietta, GA 30067 Neighborhood Smyrna Parking details None Menu Value Packs To-Go Gluten Free View full menu Cold Appetizers Traditional Shrimp Cocktail $12.95 with cocktail sauce Mixed Oysters & Shrimp* $15.95 PAPPADEAUX SEAFOOD KITCHEN, Arlington - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Friday :11AM10PM, Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen is listed under, "This is one of my all time favorite restaurants like ever! . How they doing with the covid 19 guidelines? Casual Dining Cuisines Seafood Phone number (210) 641-1171 Website http://www.pappadeaux.com/ Dress code Business Casual Location 15715 W Interstate 10, San Antonio, TX 78249 Neighborhood San Ysidro Parking details None Menu Gluten Free View full menu Cold Appetizers Traditional Shrimp Cocktail $12.95 With cocktail sauce The tomatoes on that sandwich were garden fresh! Pan-grilled trout & shrimp with sauted spinach in a lemon butter sauce, Parmesan crusted flounder with jumbo lump crabmeat, lemon brown butter, spaghetti squash & green beans, Grilled salmon, shrimp & crab couscous in a fresh herb lemon butter, Grilled mahi with lemon chile, jumbo lump crab, lemon butter & broccolini, Grilled shrimp, sauted spinach, creamy cheese grits with andouille & sweet corn in a spicy Creole butter, Spicy ginger glazed salmon with seared shrimp, scallop & jumbo lump crab over fresh sauted spinach, Oven roasted sea bass with jumbo lump crab gratin, sauted spinach & roasted tomatoes, Crabmeat in a lemon butter with tomato, hazelnut & green bean barley salad, Shrimp & scallops over orecchiette pasta with jumbo lump crab & asparagus in a creamy parmesan vodka sauce, With jumbo lump crab in a light lemon butter & butternut squash risotto, Steamed mussels & andouille sausage, in a white wine, lemon garlic butter broth with broccolini. Choice of a half fried catfish or shrimp po-boy & a cup of gumbo, Cocktail & tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato, pickles, French fries, fried shrimp or catfish, Local cuisine, American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Vegetarian Friendly, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. The grits with andouille and corn was fabulous. My wife and I will be driving in from St. Louis to celebrate our anniversary on Wednesday, Sept. 3rd. So impressed with his service that I went thru the trouble of calling the restaurant so they would know I am referencing him in this review! Our waitress name is Lacy. Book Reservation. A quand cette qualit de restaurants - Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2d813ec981efb4 Kona Grill - Oak Brook: "Go to" Sushi restaurant - See 204 traveller reviews, 47 candid photos, and great deals for Oak Brook, IL, at Tripadvisor. Now we just feel like we are being scammed and it's a shame. Food coma after devouring everything in our take out containers. Food is great and very large. kept track of everything and a supporting cast bring out food and drinks if he wasn't doing it as soon as they came up. The waitress was very apologetic but the manager did nothing to make up for it. seafood restaurant Delivery & Pickup Options - 241 reviews of Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen "I have been to this location several times and it's a great spot for business lunches. Tasty as the ones in Texas. Having sampled New Orleans and Cajun dishes at restaurants along Louisiana's Great River Road on a recent vacation, we were eager to indulge at Pappadeaux. The Cobb Salad was fantastic with many chunks of seafood, absolutely delicious. I went but the food made up for it. For an entree, she had crispy Atlantic salmon with grilled shrimp, jumbo lump crab, sea scallop and sauteed spinach. Even when not eating the gator, I order the sauce for my fried shrimp and dirty rice. My only regret, they dont have a longer time to celebrate, 5 days. . Grilled Salmon* $27.95. Overpriced but good foid and service - Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen We were in town for a conference and this restaurant was recommended. Phone number (630) 455-9846 Website http://www.pappadeaux.com/ Dress code Business Casual Location 921 Pasquinelli Dr, Westmont, IL 60559 Neighborhood Westmont Parking details None Menu Gluten Free View full menu Cold Appetizers Traditional Shrimp Cocktail $12.95 With cocktail sauce Mixed Oysters & Shrimp* $15.95 This is the place to be on a Saturday night so make a reservation for sure! Houston, It has received 2658 reviews with an average rating of 4.3 stars. Expensive however highly worth it. Food is Great, But the Prices are Now Ridiculous. But be forewarned, it WILL be crowded and loud. I ordered the crawfish platter which was pretty good. We were traveling and had our dogs with us and the patio wasnt open but they opened it just for us to where we could bring our dogs with us to eat. Our server, Mr. Michael L. was AMAZING! still? Our meal was great, one that will cause us to dine at this restaurant many more times.More. a great testament to.. something. Monday :11AM9PM It was almost perfect for a take out order. Great place to celebrate a road trip with your college freshman or a birthday or anniversary.More, First time to Pappadeaux and it did not disappoint. We made a reservation and it was honored. Sufficient parking is available and they offer the consistent, high quality . We had raw oysters, calamari and gator tail appetizers and all were prepared perfectly. best place ever to get - Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Definitely worth the trip. Read more The bartender deserves a raise, I don't think he ever moved from his spot of making drinks for two hours. . I had a really good time and will come back! Always busy, but worth the wait. As the name implies, a good bit of Pappadeaux's menu is Cajun-inspired, like the seafood gumbo, giant shrimp and grits, and the spicy crawfish etouffe. Book now at Bacchus Wine Bar & Restaurant in Buffalo, NY. Ive ate here before and it wasnt that expensiveand certainly not good enough to justify these prices. Mr. Wendell was professional and made us feel at home with his innate pleasurable attitude. I recently had dinner here with a business colleague. Wifey orders catfish and shrimp. over a year ago. Hours v. OPEN NOW - Until 10:00pm. Grits are good (seasoned with sausage, corn & butter). The seafood that this restaurant puts out is truly amazing . Add a Caesar Salad or Dinner Salad $4.95. When ever me or anyone i know go back to Texas we will go back here to eat and request for Lacy as our waitress. Told her..Low and behold 20 minutes goes by and no cab and an empty water glass which I asked for no less than three times to be refilled. Today was no different the service was deplorable 20 minutes after being seated no one had even taken our drink orders. Staff was friendly at the bar. But people do it. Always great quality seafood. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? It was packed as always this time of year. My 18 year old son had tilapia and shrimp and would have licked his plate. Try the seafood platter, it's so good, especially the fried osters! Our appetizer - the shrimp & crawfish fondeaux woke up every one of my tastebubs - simply delicious! This restaurant is consistently great with food quality and taste. Now we just feel like we are being scammed and it's a shame.More, You never stop learning something new and interesting about the restaurant business. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Seafood Cobb Salad. US. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Blood orange buck Having sampled New Orleans and Cajun dishes at restaurants along Louisiana's Great River Road on a recent vacation, we were eager to indulge at Pappadeaux. Oh, and the manager was too busy to speak with a representative of our group . The service was amazing but they can only serve what they are given. great too. Everything on the menu is stupid expensive $50-90 per plate for everything I looked at. Flown in Daily! The Pappas chains consistently provide high quality food selections that exceed expectations. I usually visit the Arlington location at least once a month. Crispy Lobster, Shrimp & Pork Spring Rolls, Filet Mignon* & Grilled Caribbean Lobster Tail. . gumbo soup is now $18! Get quick answers from Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen staff and past visitors. Blood orange buck We each shared some wonderful cocktails: Cora made the visit even better. It has a family-friendly atmosphere and a casual setting that includes outdoor seating. I was recommended this rest it started off great. This is not a once-a-week drop-in place for most people. . Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen - Alpharetta is rated 4 stars by 4 OpenTable diners. "Louisiana" Andouille Sausage & Seafood Gumbo, Croutons, baby tomatoes, red onion, egg, Applewood bacon, aged cheddar & choice of dressing, Croutons, Parmesan cheese & Caesar dressing, Herb croutons, Parmesan cheese & Caesar dressing Grilled Chicken Tenderloins, Fresh vegetables, imported kalamata olives, capers, pepperoncini peppers, oregano & feta cheese in Pappas Greek dressing, prepared tableside, Tomatoes, egg, honey bacon, red onion, avocado, cheddar & Jack cheese in a creamy vinaigrette, Honey bacon, red onion, bleu cheese, egg, avocado, tomatoes, house vinaigrette & creamy vinaigrette, linguine tossed with crawfish, andouille sausage & crimini mushrooms in a marinara cream sauce topped with jumbo grilled shrimp, Grilled bacon wrapped shrimp filled with Monterey Jack cheese & a sliver of jalapeo, dirty rice, Marinated in garlic & rosemary, broccolini, Lump crab, lemon butter, spaghetti squash, Pan-grilled mahi, crawfish, andouille sausage, spinach, white wine cream sauce, buttered potatoes, Grilled, with Italian barley salad & toasted almonds, Shrimp, Scallop & Jumbo Lump Crab Pappardelle Pasta, Seared shrimp, scallops, jumbo lump crab, spinach, tomatoes, pappardelle pasta, white wine cream sauce, Blackened catfish, oysters, shrimp, jumbo lump crab, lemon garlic butter sauce, dirty rice, Blackened mahi, shrimp, scallops, crawfish, white wine cream sauce, dirty rice, Grilled shrimp, sauted spinach, creamy cheese grits with andouille & sweet corn in a spicy Creole butter, Spicy seared grouper, shrimp, jumbo lump crab, lemon butter, spaghetti squash, fried tilapia or catfish fillet, shrimp, crawfish & chicken tenderloins, Two fried catfish fillets, shrimp, oysters, stuffed shrimp, stuffed crab, Our seafood platter with extra fried shrimp & crawfish, 10 oz.