The Pisces man and Taurus woman enjoy a comfortable and enduring bond as friends. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The Complete Guide To Dressing For Your Leo Man. Somebody I would love to share the rest of my life with! Pisces man in bed! New customers can get a free 3 minute reading with a psychic of their choice. It is a type of partnership where one is weak, the other strengthens. Everyone thought we were the ideal couple because that is what we portrayed to our family and friends. Taurus is an earth sign ruled by We are both so committed and It all happened exactly as this describes. Yet they are so slippery in sexual partnerships; its really frustrating and makes me so sad. They will last for a long time together, it is highly unlikely they will get a divorce after a few years together. Were very simple so our needs are more emotional and sexual than it is materialistic. Even though the Taurus woman is reserved and takes love slowly, she might make an exception when it comes to a Pisces man. It is also good for the Taurus woman to know that is something thats beyond his control and what makes him who he is. In fact, the Pisces man and Taurus woman soul mate connection is likely. Dont waste your time or your life with Taurus women. But, before you do, let talk about the Pisces man and Taurus woman dating. TOUCH is going to be your greatest approach to a Pisces, intimate touching, holding, we tend to let our guard down when were calm. They are very careful about their words, cos they dont want to hurt you and tjey also protecting their emotions. But abandoning reality is something that the Taurus woman absolutely will not do. so what can I do for making our love last longer , please advice me. I am a Pisces man. When the Taurus woman is having a hard time, the Pisces man can help her not get to a passive aggressive place by helping her remember the good things Carrying all traits, the good and bad! omg i am so sexually frusturated with my pisces man We were on the phone for 7 hours!! Pisces men gives me the emotional satisfaction that taurus crave, theyre very loyal to the people they love and care for. The Pisces man and Taurus woman in marriage are like a dream come true. Ask her out. I was also surprised by my action in the beginning too. She avoids conflict and chaos, preferring to seek peace and simplicity. Taurus And Pisces Compatibility In Bed A man and a woman kissing Due to their shared sensuality and romanticism, these two can have wonderful sexual harmony. Taurus Man & Virgo Woman Compatibility: Perfect Match? The Pisces woman will recognize the stability and loyalty that a Taurus friend offers, which is exactly what this dreamy sign needs to feel safe and secure. You deserve someone who cares about how you feel. Mind you, I was 15 and he was 16..but 6 years later, as Im going on 22 and hes 23, we are still happily together and now living together <3 . They will always come back to their taurus lady, you just have to let go and let them be, dont push or force them or they will pull away. Chat with one of Keens, 10 MINUTES FOR $1.99 (New Customers Only), Pisces Horoscope and Predictions for 2023. Both exactly the same. Im a Pisces man and I just ended 15yrs. There is a lot of romance and ease when they are together. So I guess its making progress. She keeps me grounded in reality because you know how spacey or day dreamy us Pisceans can be Plus, she likes naps just as much as I Venus, Taurus planetary ruler is even exalted in the Sign of Pisces, they will be alright with eating out or even better when they hang out at home. Haha! The two of them can have quiet natures which feel at home so it works for them. RUN! Weve met a few times and are facebook friends. Because of communication issues, we just dont verbally communicate well. It works really great! The disrespect he showed me was hard to take. I am so grateful for the Pisces to come into my life. Anyway, we first started talking online around Mid April of 2015 and met in the flesh on 11th December 2015 which was so bloody awkward as we are both very very shy, thankfully there was family members of mine in our prescence which helped to ease the situation! Im not married yet ..by Im interested at her so badly. A Pisces woman and a Taurus man make a beautiful couple since they are both open-minded, intuitive, compassionate, and beautiful. He is the Yang to my Yin and I am very thankful for him. Maybe he just needs a little push. Dont deny yourself as growth takes times, Just understand what needed in the ship for you to feel at peace. Dear Uwase Esther I agree with Susan.. if he cheats on you then he really doesnt love you. Join the conversation, be positive, and stay on topic. Aries wants action and stimulation, and enjoys the challenge of a new environment, whereas what Taurus wants above all else is domestic tranquility, stability, and security. WebLove compatibility between Woman of the Taurus sign and Man of the Pisces sign . Its easy for them to come up with things to do together and they will make the best of any situation they find themselves in. A Pisces woman is quirky, creative, and ethereal, and the epicurean Taurus man will be immediately drawn to her beauty and uniqueness. He loves peace and quiet and has truly romantic approach to love as well as life in general. Are Taurus and Pisces soulmates, or destined to break up? and I find someone who knows to care his lover without cheating . They were d biggest womanizers everr. WebPisces is a very friendly and empathetic sign. Still this relationship can be slow in developing. All rights reserved. My bf loves when i dress up and look sophisticated. Pisces and Taurus also have a lot of similarities when it comes to their approach to romance. But we found a way around that now as our ups and downs taught us to establish common ground. and we felt like we want more precise reason from them, but its mostly inside their head. With soft feathers of humor and romantic throaty whispers that vibrate through the midnight in an emotional rhythm, the Taurus woman and Pisces man smoothly slip into everlasting love. He needs to clearly know when youre frustrated. Categories Astrology, Pisces Articles, Pisces Men Articles, Aquarius Man And Taurus Woman In Marriage. Even trying experiences can lead to bonding moments. You will never get that in a Taurus. I hate to argue with him, it drags me down. Maybe has something to do with rising signs or some other aspect of their chart? They have a balance that never fails to make the Taurus woman happy, and the Pisces man feels fulfilled as a partner. Shallow minded, egotistical, insecure, ignorant and worst of all, suspicious of everything you do. And i wish that my pisces boyfriend will be my husband in future and love me like that way, Why are pisces men stingy? Are you both still dating? Im sorry about your brother passing.. He is not only one guy who needs love. sometimes confusing.open minded discussion will solve ur questions. and its pretty well-known that Pisces men are wishy-washy. A romantic relationship between these two sensual Ive always felt this heavy draw, like fate, with pisces men (not like with any other signs) and have always counted them among my dearest friends. They have just enough in common, yet the perfect types of dissimilarities, to make a fulfilling and lasting friendship. Im telling you, that you are still lucky for the taurus woman if you find the better one. They are slippery and gave you a hard time to catch them.. sometimes, they made a mistake but they dont meant to hurt you. While the signs are compatible the relationship (like all) still needs hard work. Like the way you like to treat you. WebThe Taurus will provide grounding and solidarity to the Pisces girl who will be usually swimming around in the world of illusion. These two are in perfect harmony since they are both extremely attuned to the heart and value creativity, beauty, and the arts. He might have feminine qualities but he is still a man who wants to be a great provider. He is an extremely loving and caring partner in a relationship. Is the baby on the way- the only reason your with him? This means that Aquarius and Pisces compatibility is high, and they make a good match. She takes pride in her appearance. Hes a little vulnerable because hes been hurt by a girl hes dated for quite sometime, but I try to assure him that Im not here to hurt him, I just want to love him, but hes making it difficult by not opening up. Its so snuggly and sweat its sick! She keeps me grounded in reality because you know how spacey or day dreamy us Pisceans can be Plus, she likes naps just as much as I Pisces Man & Pisces Woman Compatibility: Perfect Match? WebPisces and Taurus married life is peaceful, if a little low key. Stick with the Pisces, Ok Say Like All Of You Im a Taurus Womans as Well (4:30) and I Have A Big Crush On My CoWorker(3:17) and Yes Hes a Pisces and Idk Yy all of a sudden I gotta crush on him Ive been working for like a month and felt nothing but one day out the blue I seen him starring me down and I immediately started to feel some type of way and ever since Ive been crushing so hard on him and idk if he likes me or not but Im so nervous to even try and go at him like get his number somebody give me some advice on how I should go about it and yes I hate rejection lol omg. The Pisces man and Taurus woman have a powerful connection that comes very naturally. Most Pisces men comment that they are ashamed of their feminine side and how they are emotional but in fact, this is a strength. To sum it up, the marriage between a Pisces Woman and Taurus Man can last a lifetime. Some may call it stubborn, I call it protection. The practical and clam nature of the Taurus man will be a great relief and a mode of safety for the dreamy and idealistic Pisces girl. Am a taurus and am perfectly getting along with my pisces dude.Seriously its really a great thing having people who invented google and partook in the horoscope and zodiac sign.everything is well said and is working accordingly ..I hail you guys.What a great gift indeed God has bestowed you ..Am one of the most happiest lady in a quite nice and fantastic relationship ever.. Im a Taurus woman falling for a Pisces man. The Taurus woman has to also soften up from time to time to let the Pisces man shine. She is a patient creature and seldom nags for anything and for her to be jealous, it takes a good reason. A Taurus and Pisces friendship is warm, loving, and sweet. I mean that has more to do with you choosing the wrong man lol, Hi, Sara good to meet you Could you please say more of this taurus and pisces also complete that bracket. Extremely immature. Hope this helps, tho sex is completely different from a hug and holding of hands lol, but its the same principle. Another good news is that the Taurus woman is patient and if they have a strong foundation together, she will be the type to endure rather than leave. For this, he has to take care, not to drift completely in his dream world and try to be some more practical. They will continue to learn from one another and grow as a couple and individuals for their entire lives, making them better people and a stronger duo. Taurus Man with Pisces Woman Love Compatibility, Taurus Love Compatibility with Other Zodiac Signs, Pisces Love Compatibility with Other Zodiac Signs. I wasnt happy in my marriage so I started having my mind wandering outside of the marriage and I found myself getting attracted to other men very quickly. I love pisces man and I will love to be more than friends with him !! Whether they are set up on a blind date or just happen to lock eyes from across the room, the Taurus attraction to Pisces will be immediate. They are good friends AT BEST. But if its gonna happen again, iys for you to decide. They are a pair that can stand the test of time in marriage. Remember, even if you are very gentle, and if you just give a little poke to the fish in the water, so the fish will run away quickly. Your Pisces man is damaged in some way or isnt a peace with himself.. None of this having anything to do with you. Always playing on the computer. I too was with Taurus woman for 3 yrs. and im so glad you are away from all that now and youre happy. Who Walks The Bride Down The Aisle? Well infedelity is a different story ok.. i share this to you, base on my experience and also regards to my piscean friends. And this may sound really strange but I met a Taurus woman on facebook. Because in some aspect you are both different. But she is too laid-back to break up over his reluctance to get married, and he will keep her happy with plenty of reassurance of his love in the meantime. We enjoy treating others to gifts pwith our money though, especially those who appreciate it and who have earned it. I calmed him down when it came to that and made sure that he was going to wait for me so that it would actually mean something, I think? Im a Taurus woman in a relationship with a Pisces man. I thanks to God send him as my husband. The Taurus woman can stop the Pisces man from experiencing depression when things are not working out for him. But i can totally relate on the feeling of their denseness. Want to meet eligible single woman who share your zest for life? I am a Taurus (5:20) I have a Pisces lover (2:23) and I had to make the first move. My stepfather was also a Piscean and I adore him, I couldnt have asked for anybody better. A Taurus man and a Pisces woman, although very different, are likely to have a long-lasting romance if they decide to get married. As a taurean woman all the guys be dated end up wanting be back even when married, but in the relationship I try my best to make it work but they see it as a disturbance and hindrance only for them to have regrets. Based on my observation, They cherish beautiful face and body. So I do connect with them and have a massive soft spot for them, but its not to say that it is then that they can take advantage, I know a Piscean will use their strong traits of affection etc to make a woman feel comfortable and wanted just so that they can sleep with them but many men are like that, its just that these Pisces will most likely go the extra mile. You might think that these differences mean that these signs cant possibly make sense together, but just as the earthy sand meets the watery shore, they actually work in perfect harmony. In my opinion, man cheat on us because we kinda boring but I accept that what I am because in my relationship i used to be cheated on . 1. If you want to do something with a Taurus you just do it because more than likely were not going to contact you first because we are stubborn asf. Reading this reminds me of Bahati and Adam Levine cheating on her right now. They could have a good relationship, but perhaps a short one. They may look at you like youre dumb but keep grazing. Its amusing how much you speak of the Taurus temper when his is far worse than mine, Im usually able to soothe it however. Keep ur standards to the sky. Both signs are all about pleasure, so the sexual relationship between Pisces and Taurus will be very strong. Your email address will not be published. Hes 7yrs my senior I am 30 and he is very about his life, I love it. While the needs of Taurus woman are a bit more physical and that of Pisces man tends toward the psychic, together they explore new and uncharted territory that makes their love making adventures consistently stimulating. Funny, my first fianc was a Pisces but not at all like this one. AMAZING Just dont cheat on anyone! That is not a good idea. You know that adage grab a bull by the horns? Ive never been so physically and emotionally attracted before Im hoping this might last! She, in turn, is perceptive and easily understands what is necessary for a man from Vigo. They will both want a beautiful and pleasant home, and a Taurus woman will know how to provide that. Im a Taurus woman and Ive been with my Pisces guy for almost three years. If you have not already tied the knot, this year could be the right time to do so. Plus they hardly spend on u, must it be love and love. They both communicate well and understand each others mutual desire with a soft but determined promise to fulfill them and keep each other happy forever. Not tone. I have a pisces boyfriend and he is actually amazing guy in many aspect. Neither one of them will make a huge effort into building the relationship or romance. And the two pisces guys i dated had a weakness for women. Their compatibility is excellent and it wont be surprising if they end up spending the rest of their lives together. All of my serious committed relations were with Pisces men, they seem to be drawn to taurus women and love them unconditionally. The Taurus woman finds security in the gentle nature of the Pisces man. Both of these signs will settle for nothing less than a fairytale romance and are willing to put in the work to perfect their love story. Both of these signs use sex to communicate, and they feel unloved when their partner doesnt want to be close to them physically. A proper balance between two zodiac signs can result in a strong relationship. Id say, if he continues to hurt you, knowing exactly how you feel, then youre better off without him. But then, since everything else is harmonious, it is dangerous spice; it could bring some excitement in this calm and balanced relationship or Because they are both willing to invest in the friendship, these two will enjoy a close friendship for a long time to come. Im with a Pisces man he is the kindest person Ive ever met, Im Taurus and can be stubborn but we get in so well even though its a long distance relationship Im a very emotional loving person but I struggle to know how he feels as he isnt good with emotions, I tell him I love him but have never heard it back I know he cares very much about me and probably does love me Id just like to hear the words even once would be enough, I really want us to work we have so much in common and laugh continuously but I do find the lack of emotion on his side breaks my heart.