Of course, I also offer my power and skill with souls.//, I will not accept you unless you tell me your name and show me this power you say you have., //If you have a prisoner in your dungeon, I can give you a demonstration tonight. He believes his sole purpose is to contain the danger that threatens their very existence. //He has gone for a walk in the gardens. The Dark Lord ran a fingertip over both wrists. It just isnt practical. However, I will say that I am very powerful, possibly as powerful as you and certainly stronger than Albus Dumbledore, and have veryunique skills that I would be happy to offer to your cause. Weve agreed to be friends as well., -you did do the thing right, didnt you? Hadrian watched as the Fred and George touched fingers again. Your worries are unfounded, my Wizard, the Dementor King soothed. The Order of the Phoenix has until noon on August the first, year 1996, to vacate the premises of Number 12, Grimmauld Place. They can leave if you want, arwr. //What happened to the wand you had?// he questioned the boy. Hadrian let his mind seep into Snapes. They use the same mental communication I do, thats why Occlumency cant keep me out. He wished he could apologize to Potter. There was no white to his eyes, just the purest black. She boldly proclaimed. Draco paled at how easily Black talked about killing people. AU: You can talk to your soulmate in your dreams. They were seated facing each other on the hardwood floor of Blacks bedroom. Ang Asawa kong Tinitingala ng Lahat Skykissing Wolf Optimist Dominant Powerful Boss / CEO Billionaire Marriage leveling up Son-in-Law urban. She becomes friends with a group of unlikely people, and together with them tries to navigate the treacherous waters of Hogwarts, avoid the vengeful spirit of Lord Voldemort, try to uncover the plots of Albus Dumbledore, and figure out what in the world is up with Thomas Gaunt. The pendant is not the original container, but it is a better one. Yes, at school I acted like Dumbledores little soldier. Would you allow me to see it?. Sort By. I am Dark, and I will always be Dark. It was only then that the Dark Lord realized Potter had done all of that without even a wand. Perhaps I should call you my Lord, he whispered, still staring at what was once Emmeline Vance and now resembled a Muggle rubber chicken. //Thank you.// Harry pulled away from Rabastan and moved to stand in front of Draco. My son and heir. To everyones shock, he too hugged Hadrian. That day, my parents and sister who were all working abroad suddenly told me that I was a second-generation rich with trillions of dollars in wealth!Gerald Crawford: I am a second-generation rich? It left him feeling oddly cold and exposed, like having a warm blanket taken away in the middle of the night. October 2nd! My face for school is quite striking, more so than this one.//, What is it, if I may ask? Severus asked. Hadrian laughed as his aunt and uncle gave him one last hug. The mans arms tightened in response to the information about Umbridge and the fiasco in the Department of Mysteries. Draco counted five scars there, five attempted killings. The Dark Lord had only just met with him the night before, but already he trusted him and had even formed an alliance that gave Black equal power over the Dark side. Lo nico que poda hacer era vivir su nueva vida, cuidar de su hermano y arrasar como ninja de la Aldea Oculta de la Hoja. Magically Powerful Harry Potter Harry is a Little Shit Mentally unstable characters yknow because this is a creepypasta Fic Implied/Referenced Child Abuse Implied/Referenced Self-Harm Panic Attacks Cute Harry Potter murderous Harry Potter Vernon Dursley Being an Asshole Albus Dumbledore Bashing Hurt/Comfort Harry Potter had a planit wasn't a very good plan, but at least it was simple. The first was Draco Malfoy. Lancaster Should I prepare a guest room for you?What? Determined to foil this strange wizard and prove his own strength, his put up his strongest Occlumency shields. My Lord, hes just a boy! Hadrian had grown close to the Dark Lord recently. His breath quickened as the man lowered his hood. If Lord Malfoy will meet with me, I will send him back to you with a sign of my trustworthiness and willingness to serve you. He had enough of the Dursley's abuse, and was finally be his real self After being Bitten by the Basilisk in his second year at Hogwarts unbeknownst to Harry the basilisk had gifted him as the infusion of a phoenix's tears caused a chain re What if Harry was in control his magic earlier? The Bone Man swept silently from the room, leaving them all feeling cold and lonely and slightly at a loss to explain it. I will tell her you wish to speak with her. It seemed Lucius had stumbled upon a private joke. \Harry sure did the job right, didnt he?\. Tested against enemies old and new, he learns that power requires sacrifices, revenge, doubly so. Hogwarts is entertaining him greatly, though it gets old quickly.Will he find new friends? He would have looked dangerous enough as it was, but his eyes. As one, they each raised a hand and touched their fingertips together. Youre a real Black now, and an heir to Salazar Slytherin. Strong men rise from such beginnings, and powerful gifts can be gained in terrible curses. I crafted it myself.. Not that it does anything, just tires them out, but they stop fighting. Thats how we knew to come to you. I want to make the world bow in front of her." And work hard at your studies. Hadrian rolled his eyes. Who are your parents, if I may ask? Albus thought they must be very Dark, if the boy anticipated students attacking him left and right. //Only as Lord Black,// Harry spoke only to Voldemort. You promised, you said it was in his will!, I know, Mr. Weasley. He could feel my core and my soul, but there were blocks on my magic and my memories. Upon meeting Thea once again, he made her a single promise: as long as she was with him, she would have the entire world in the palm of her hands. Opposite him sat a figure shrouded in a black robe, hands tucked into sleeves. Bone Man was not a name he chose by coincidence. And Dumbledore? Rabastan was thoughtful. Someone who understood him more than anyone else. ~My father is merely surprised that any piece of knowledge escaped his vast knowledge of the world,~ Hadrian explained, earning a muttered brat from the Dark Lord. Harry Potter ended when he disappeared from the Hogwarts Express. Ill cover my scar- my recognizable scar- and change my eyes, but all the rest will be open. At his full power, he looked like a glowing green skeleton made of tiny runic spells. Come with me, Draco, itll take a few hours and only hurt a lot, I promise. Now, who was the dismissive one here? Hadrian stuck the bony woman to a chair. Tom es Voldemort y Voldemort es Tom, son dos universos que colisionan en un slo cuerpo inestable, el caos hecho materia; uno que vaga entre los magos temblorosos que le juran lealtad, vanaglorindose y creyendo estar completo hasta qu un par de esmeraldas, le demuestran lo incompleto que est. We shall see a great deal of each other, Severus., Indeed we shall. Theyre bone runes just like mine. In their personal signs, Harry had woven a mental connection between the two when they touched. Off the bed, Rabastan, Dracos gonna need it. He doubted my power at breakfast this morning. //Harry Potters birthday is seconds before midnight on July thirty-first. I plan to post Tuesdays/Fridays**, Harry Evans arrives with one foreboding omen: "I am being chased through time. However, the Black Lordship claim supersedes yours. But the marks dont matter now. Let me show you your rooms. You did them all the same way we did mine? When Harry wakes up, he is gravely wounded and more than fifty years in the past in another world. You- youre too much sometimes! he gasped out. For him, the new moon was like the full moon was to werewolves. Until he is sent to St Mary's orphanage, where he will find the journal of another wizard who lived at the orphanage. //One of three bones found in the ear. How can you be Potter? He chuckled at Draco, whose mouth was hanging open unattractively. Insta: tsi-author-official. You have changed a great deal., No, the mask you knew would not have done this. Voldemort gazed down at Rabastan Lestranges white skin. Hadrian, please. They're right, in a way, but also so very, very wrong. No, of course not my boy. The little book shop up the street from number 12 privet drive finally opened up. Theyre like ticks, and I am a butcher who opens veins with a knife. You are to true friend to the Wizard-Lord, he said with both his mind and his voice. Anyone else might have exploded from the shock of seeing the Dark Lord smile and laugh and hold his son. Dihiryn, it isnt real. //Have you found a core for your new wand?// The Dark Lord was interested in the fact that the teen was making his own wand from veryunusual materials. The rest of his marked were there: Draco, Rabastan, Rodolphus (who had joined his brother in the twin bond as soon as he heard), Bellatrix (Hadrian had forgiven her, even if she didnt know he had once been Harry Potter), Lucius and Narcissa. And they had no real loyalty to him! He would need a lot in return. La vida de Tom es dolorosa, solitaria y cruel. Do be quiet, Vernon, we dont want the neighbors to hear! Lady Voldemort, daughter of Merope Gaunt and Tom Riddle, ventures into Godric's Hollow on Halloween Evening, 1981. The snowy owl had fought back, and Umbridge killed her during the struggle. We both needed to grow and learn more. George! Hadrian cried as he came into the room. He dies Harry was tired, tired of being a pawn, tired of being a Gryffindor, tired of being manipulated. Voldemort considered this. Harry Potter discovers the Player Handbook for Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, 2nd Edition after experiencing accidental magic and realizes he may have magic. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 35 | Words: 251,462 | Reviews: 4,616 | Favs: 8,318 | Follows: 3,086 | Updated: 7/22/2006 | Published: 7/17/2005 | Status: Complete | id: 2488754 | Language: English | Genre: Adventure | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Was gonna read this, but something about a Thunderbird kinda put me off lol, may give it a shot:). Direwolf06, BansheesCall, ukatan92, Starlitsunshine, LotteSiuHeIT, LilLoaf505, enigmarose1753, Liznara, DetergentBird35, Sweetsnake, boege19, DABscout21, blueboo, fluffy_boy, allonym, ElisabethPhantomhive, zhaina95, MaJlyShKa, J_is_gay, CorkiKarma21, Oslinak, DQM, AncheYew27, AvidArson, quantaeum, X_The_Reaper, Tiger_Siberian1147, dreamthorne, EmoKitty21, merche, Fornel, Corrie001, Paulina04Uzumaki, CatnipistheBestNip, Deborahl, Shadowlivie, thesebxtchesgae, Justletmehavethisfuckingusername, Dagger_Stiletto, Maxxipad, Pajaka, invisame, zuzacasal18, Airiles_Malfoy, Ruber_holoserica, Ka_ashi, TaylorMc22, Mjij, diilutedpondwater, matchsticc, and 3413 more users Blood? Draco asked. //Yes. They stopped outside one of the tidy houses he couldnt tell apart. Albus frowned. Now, I reveal myself to you.//. He approached me through Lucius a month ago about an alliance. //If you value our alliance and your life, you will never call me boy again. Now, he had returned to his more political ideals, and even Bella was calm, sitting with their son and young Malfoy. The snake, a male, was a rich black with pure white eyes. Ill tell you when we come back. Antonin Dolohov doubted him this morning. The Gathering of the Dark As he spoke the last words, he let some of his magic flow into the King. You look so dangerous now!. The older wizard conjured a silver bowl and three knives. Rain pelted down from a grey sky, and a wild wind chilled him to the bone. Oh well, it's not like he could make things worse What most people don't know is that putting a piece of one's soul in a human baby changes them it's more powerful and binding than Blood Adoption.So, Harry Potter becomes Tom Riddle's son of sorts.Albus stares in horror when he sees Tom Riddle smiling charmingly among the first years. Keeping some of his presence in Voldemorts mind, Harry turned to the woman he had been brought. As for you, ickle Diddykins, Ill take payment for my broken bones now. Thats my house now, and I want my enemies out of it! How bad could it be?, Her body had no skeleton. Yes, of course. The boys mindscape was Azkaban, complete with Dementors, though the cells were empty. //I have gathered the people I want to know my true identity. Inspired by a doctor he meets in the past, Harry is determined to go into medicine and protect other children like himself and Tom. I see you do still sometimes act your age, Lord Black.. With his intelligence, Ravenclaw should be a good fit for him. Ragged marks covered his wrists and arms, bondage scars. How did Black manage to stay near enough to train with them? OotP AU. Nice choice, Hadrian muttered, kissing Rabastan on the jaw. I simply keep it all hidden. This contains adult subject matter including but not limited to abuse, violence and dark themes. //Tell your Lord that it will only respond to Parseltongue. An invisible force pulled him through the stone wall. He had spent hours last night smoothing away the bumps and ridges on Madam Vances fibula until it was shaped like any other wand. //Of course! Will anyone at school know who you are? Clearly the Weasleys had a lot of questions. Thank you, Great Royal. I don't want him so dark hes a mindless killer of all beings, or as dark as Voldemort, but involving things like torture, killing, slavery, and sexual situations are perfectly fine. Can I not convince you to tell me your name?, //I am the Bone Man. //Did you learn much from Dumbledore, Severus?// the Bone Man asked, amused, as he dropped his hood, revealing his disturbingly solid black eyes. I will continue reacting to embracing evil some time this week or next. I plan to celebrate my sixteenth birthday by throwing any remaining Order member out of my house in London. He might have been friends with Pott- Black now, but he had promised pain. No plants grew on it, as it was constantly buffeted by winds, rain, and waves. They will be interested to know that I am in the process of acquiring another set of twins. Book 3 - Her Destined Alpha Rabastan, you may speak to your brother if you wish. You didnt know because he didnt allow you to. Why does it feel so different when youre in my mind? He wrapped the mans mind in a warm feeling of comfort and safety, soothing it like a small child. The boy was no stranger to death or murder. Nicolas Flamel is one of the near-immortal legendary wizards and one of the most powerful wizards in Harry Potter. The boys quickly become inseparable and are determined to help each other down their paths to build a life together. It scared him a little. Ginny will be the next Lady Black, then! Albus and the Weasley family had plans to get Harry to marry Ginny Weasley, cementing his power to the Light side. Draco was nervous. If he wishes to reply to my letter, he need only tell the box to return to me. This fragment broke off and attached itself to Harry Potter himself. If you give him this, I believe it will serve as proof of my skills.//. Hadrian laughed at their eagerness. After believing that Harry Potter died in a house fire at the age of ten, the Wizarding world is shocked when he emerges, out of the blue, just in time to attend his seventh year at Hogwarts. When I was one, I was sent away to live with relatives. Now if only he could solve the problem of Draco Malfoy always seeming to find him when he played it. [M2] Sharp cracks were heard as the fat boys bones shattered one by one. I know one of the lesser leaders had a child yesterday, but it was born sick. Due date? The Bone Man was waiting silently for them in the study, hood down, sitting cross-legged on the Dark Lords desk. Running diagonally from shoulder to hip were letters, carved deeply with a blade and tinged grey. After a bout of accidental magic when Harry is six, Vernon goes too far. Now, Vernon, is that any way to treat an important guest? The black magic spell I use requires a life sacrifice, but it doesnt have to be a human life. Blood spells could not lie. This is a collection of side stories from the main story - Raven Black Souls told from different perspectives, different times, and different people, of the unspoken tales in between. I had been doing everything wandless since I killed off Harry Potter, but I need a wand for school. He gripped Dracos arm tightly. 3. Gallus Hadrian Black A guilt ridden Severus Snape laments his story to the only creature that comes to visit him in the cell at Azkaban. Though, she has always been somewhateagerfor his attention.. It seems that Harry went to Gringotts when he vanished from the train. What did you do? Hadrian paused with in shirt half on and shrugged. My dear, he thinks he is Lord Black, and he is absolutely correct. Even the Dark Lord looked lost without the Bone Man in his mind. //Welcome, Lord Malfoy. Everyone stood and moved away, except Bella, who took his arm and gently steered him toward Voldemort. He knows Im powerful but he doesnt know how powerful, and theres nothing to connect me to Harry Potter or the Bone Man. I assure you, Albus, no one knew the Dark Lord had a child at all, much less with Bellatrix Lestrange. I want to see his face when he realizes a schoolboy is throwing his precious Order out in the street!. What did you do? Draco exclaimed. He brought out the knives for that. Thank you.. I am now undertaking the long and arduous process of reworking and refining these ideas. I cannot see them, he said softly, nor can I feel any glamours that would cover such a thing. He was curious as to who this could be. Love, let the boys get on the train already!. They had known about Harrys training with the Dementors from the beginning, during Harrys third year. (See the end of the chapter for more notes.). Draco collapsed into surprisingly high-pitched giggles. In hindsight, Harry could admit that touching random things in Grimmauld Place hadn't been a good idea. Last summer, when Umbridge sent them after me, the King came himself and spoke to me. To respond, place your letter to me in the box and ask it to return to me. With you, Draco would only be another soldier to order around, and he really isnt a killer. He 20 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, Harry had married and had two wonderful kids - James Sirius and Albus Severus- with the love of his life, Ginny Weasley-Potter. Lucius and Narcissa had taken to him over the summer. Voldemort stared at the raven as he changed back into a snake. Everyone laughed and chatted happily through breakfast, Hadrians joy spilling over into all their minds. If you will accept me as an ally, I will meet with you at midnight on the next new moon at your residence at Malfoy Manor. Rabastan, Draco, Mum and Father can stay. It was supposed to protect me, but I suspect there isnt any love in your heart. These marks are all I have left of my previous family. I got these from accidentally inflating his sister Marge like a balloon before third year. It would just stay inert. He pressed his lips into Rabastans neck. Friends who cared for him, mother and father-like figures and people to teach him things, but it was not all it seemed. Merlin, why does everyone keep telling me that, groused Hadrian. I am sixteen now, so I will be in the sixth year class here, but my curriculum will need to be different. He produced a sealed parchment, which he opened with a tap from his long, slightly curved and curiously pale wand, made of a substance Albus had never seen before. Voldemort understood instantly why they were here. "Harry could almost pretend he was any other kid, sitting in here with his mates as they did their homework. Weird feeling. Will Kiara be able to make her way into his frozen heart and revive any emotions he is capable of? And what it takes to keep him. He gave a vial of his blood to use in core mixture. He knew that Draco didnt even have the Dark Mark. Hadrian laughed darkly. As his presence withdrew, he whispered into Luciuss mind once more. Remus's life changes three years later, when a chance meeting proves to him that somehow James and Lily's son is still alive. . PS- I have strengthened the Horcrux with life-force I took while with the Dementors. Black- he started, but he was interrupted. - .. I find boasting vulgar and distasteful, so you may be assured that I speak the truth about my power. The presence stealing across his mind told him who it was. I name thee Gallus Hadrian Riddle-Black, the Bone Man, and my heir, the Dark Lord intoned, casting the magic to cement the relationship. This Gallus Black was a child prodigy, to have taken NEWTs two years early. No one knows what happened or why his corpse was taken. Seventy years ago, a boy who would be his equal was born at the meeting point of winter and fall. It will open for no one else. The boy they brought home is not the boy they expected. Olivander told me when I bought it. When Rabastan feeds magic into the runes,// he paused as Lestrange did so, //they show through the skin. Turning once again to Draco, Harry decided to speak to him out loud. Harry returns from the maze with no memory of the new scar on his arm. Please leave peaceful. That way I stay mysterious. write now! She was not concerned with Lordships and titles, but her own fate as a muggleborn. Dont kill any of the important ones for me, though., Its ok, Draco, I wont. The number four was cast in brass and nailed to the door. Ron and Hermione die at the Battle of Hogwarts, and it leads to a future covered in darkness. 2 FanfictionBot 6 yr. ago Circular Reasoning by Swimdraconian Torn from a desolate future, Harry awakens in his teenage body with a hefty debt on his soul. Albus! The door to kitchen burst open before a frantic Kingsley Shacklebolt. Hadrian has not received his present yet. Hadrian blushed and everyone laughed good-naturedly. An idea struck Hadrian. Lots of pain. Something in his features looked familiar to Lucius, but all his thought scattered as he looked into the Bone Mans eyes. Harry should have ended with Amy or the Greek Durmstrang champion in "The Lie I've Lived", and I'll stand by that 'til the day I fall down and die! Holding out a hand, the Bone Man summoned the witchs skeleton, phasing it through her body and leaving the rest of it untouched. Draco would never forget the moment he saw the Lord Voldemort cower in fear. But then Nott caught his eye, and the illusion was gone. ****** Ill need a new eye color he mused. The teen in question rolled over and buried his face into Dracos shoulder. We will talk more after breakfast. The Weasleys are Gemini, just like you, but its on their shoulders., We love the connection Harry gave us, one of the twins added, and his method is great. To answer your question, Rabastan, a couple very old and dying Dementors allowed me to kill and drain them so I would have enough. He had not yet left Hadrians room, as the other teen had shared a bed with Rabastan rather than disturb Dracos recovery. These he strung onto a silver wire with the other malleus bones he taken from his past victims. Lord Black, I have brought two young men who say they are followers of yours. Harry Potter grows up with good role models and a loving family. Many character deaths. After all, he and Potter had been rivals for five years. The strongest were those of Severus Snape, but even those fell before the Bone Man. Very well. Just what exactly are you planning? All of them? Harrys presence gave a mental shrug they all felt. To his knowledge, every magical child who should have gone to Hogwarts was currently enrolled. They might have been Harry Potters relatives, the blond said, but they arent Hadrian Blacks family. Nagini and I believe he will be a good familiar for you.. She and Albus had both wondered what would happen to the Black title if Harry had died. He was tired of being used and abused. They were the perfect Aunt and Uncle he had never had before. People heard he had become the international magnate who had control over three realms, business, law, underworld. somehow, as always this is unedited and unbeta'd we die like dobby, Demons & Deathwalkers: The Dark Lord is a Hufflepuff, Smut doesn't happen until the characters are of age, Harry Potter is Lord of Multiple Noble Houses. Dracos mark wrapped around the bone three times, it was so big. The Ministry just found what you left of Emmeline Vance at the entrance to Knockturn Alley, and everyones scared witless.. what if his friends were not what he thought. Home / Keywords / dark powerful harry potter fanfiction. The creature folded him up in his cloak. He needed to be seen as the mysterious Bone Man to them. When he removed her bones, he had assembled them into a skeleton again, posed like someone under the Cruciatus Curse. Arwr, you are the darkest, craziest genius I have ever met. Black just gave him a smirk and a mocking bow. Write your life anew, my Wizard.//. To Albus Dumbledore and the Order of the Phoenix. He was also pleased to have an heir. Youre so powerful and Dark, and hes sonot. I honestly don't know why A Lie I've Lived ranks so highly for Harry/Fleur fics, it's a pretty good fic but like it's not really shining in terms of its romance, Harry Fleur interactions in that are easily forgettable. By the age of seven, Harry Potter hated his home, his relatives and his life. I can pull the happiness from her. Its much more subtle, as Rabastan here can attest. Story contains over the top sex and violence. Dont ask any questions yet, he warned, shucking his shirt. Blacks question startled Draco from his thoughts. He was not a killer, not like his Aunt Bella or like hed heard Potter was. Draco gasped and fell to his knees, shaking and clutching his head. Dumbledore had calmly. We wont ask any questions, and you can tell us as much or a little as you want., The Dursleys, he started, but shook his head. Not even they would do this to their own child, especially not just for being magic! Severus was appalled by the thought. Standing there is his short trousers, the Bone Man was a being of pure magic. Draco considered his answer for a long moment. Everyone turned to look at the man in black, standing in the shadows. I just had no choice but to cry, it was socoldand then it was over, and I felt warm and safe again. Arwr? piped up one twin. Directed to a hobby shop, he develops his own style of magic based on tabletop RPGs and comics. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He had enough of the Dursley's abuse, and was finally be his real self Hadrian Potter was never one to trust adults, and never really sought out companionship in others. He had no doubt Potter was scheming, since he was allied with the Dark Lord now, but he was surprised to be included in those plans. Soon discovered, he's not the only one. This was a trick the Dementors had taught him. Perhaps Dolohov could enlighten us on what else Lord Black can do? The man in question gulped. For someone who had never been interested in a family, the Dark Lord was turning into quite the proud and doting father.