The 1,536 sq. DuPage County. But there is more- finished lower level with 9ft ceiling offers extra room- can you see your future gym, man-cave, or second office? About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. It's located in Tinley Park, IL . This browser is no longer supported. Rarely available spacious 2 bed, 2.5 bath ranch style townhome located in On the Park subdivision. There is both an eat-in area as well as a formal dining room giving you plenty of options when entertaining friends and family. This property boasts vaulted Bloomingdale School District 13/108. The number of homes for All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Shopping and Banking are only 5-10 minutes away on Army Trail in both directions. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Expect to be impressed w/this ranch style townhome in desirable on the park subdivision that shows like a model! Many people choose to live near Bloomingdale, IL because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. For sale! For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_197). Beds. Opportunity knocks! Save up to an additional 20% by bundling your home and auto together! 163 Chatham Court #B,Bloomingdale, IL 60108. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. There are currently no properties available for sale. Bloomingdale Townhomes for Sale; Bloomingdale Cheap Homes for Sale; Bloomingdale Luxury Homes for Sale; Bloomingdale New Homes For Sale; Bloomingdale Land for Sale; If youre looking to sell your home in the Bloomingdale area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Please contact me about CB Exclusives in Bloomingdale, IL. Based on information submitted to the MRED as of Mar 2 2023 12:31PM. 13, Park and Rec center, and paths around TRV60520---. ONE MILE TO SHOPPING. Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search for a house with single story with ease. | Sq. Stairs rail and wrought iron spindle. 1 - 24 of 24 Results. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath ranch style home is sure to please. Cozy family room and powder room complete the main level. Unless you give me specific permission to contact you for other homes that match what youre looking for (you can say something like, Sadie you can contact me if you find other homes that come on the market that match what I want, it doesnt only have to be pocket listings in this subdivision. The kitchen features white Merilatt soft-close cabinetry, ss appliances, gorgeous quartz countertops, and large dining space. Highly rated Bloomingdale School District 13/108. Contact Us; Login. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. 3 bedrooms with 2.5 baths! Townhouse property with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. This home has been lovingly Expect to be impressed w/this ranch style townhome in desirable'on the park' subdivision that shows like a model! Web6 Bloomingdale IL Townhomes for Sale Sort $375,000 3 Beds 3 Baths 2,100 Sq Ft 330 Briarwood Ln Unit 3302, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 Locate in the Medinah Lakes Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. Whether your budget is geared towards $60,516 or $1,657,000, its all available in Bloomingdale. Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. Copyright 2008 WinterCohen. RE/MAX All Pro, 330 Briarwood Ln Unit 3302, Bloomingdale, IL 60108. 1,530 sqft. I have set up a voicemail box that you can call at anytime. Bloomingdale is home to approximately 22,083 people and 15,049 jobs. | All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. These are 0 Lot Homesites, with an Association which provides for Lawn Maintenance and Snow removal ! Find your dream home in Bloomingdale using the tools above. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. This home is gorgeous! Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. MLS # 11727512 About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. It has been completely repainted and re-carpeted. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. WebView Details. Sadie Winter and Dana Cohen are committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. The email or password you entered is incorrect. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. There are no Age Restrictions! Or Sadie you can contact me about helping me sell my current home) I wont contact you for any reason but to let you know about the pocket listings I find for you. Consumer protection notice, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. All Rights Reserved. real estate for sale Dismiss. 1st and 2nd floor features hardwood floors throughout. WebCondo For Sale In Bloomingdale, Illinois 60108, Bloomingdale, DuPage County, IL Rarely available spacious 2 bed, 2.5 bath ranch style townhome located in On the Park Accueil; Solution; Tarif; PRO; Mon compte; France; Accueil; Solution Access to attached deep two car garage. I take your privacy very seriously. Search the largest database of homes for sale in the Chicagoland area and get the 'inside scoop' on exclusive property listings. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. - Asif Mohammed You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. ft. townhouse is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. Refine your Bloomingdale condo search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Rarely offered RANCH that has been meticulously kept but in need of your home renovation ideas. All Brick Ranch with 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, and a Make this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 full bath ranch townhome with 2nd floor bonus area near downtown Bloomingdale yours. Offering 2046 square feet of living space, this home features a spacious living room with vaulted 24' ceiling & large windows offering lots of natural sunlight; Stunning new kitchen that features 42" white cabinets, granite counters, custom backsplash & stainless steel appliances; Large family room adorned by a cozy fireplace; Gorgeous powder room with white vanity & intricate detailed glass tile accent wall; Main level mudroom; Beautiful light plank flooring throughout main level; Custom staircase to the 2nd level that boasts a double door entry to the posh master suite with walk-in closet & private remodeled bath with double white vanity; 2 additional spacious bedrooms; 2nd bath features a white granite vanity; Private yard with paver patio; Desirable 2 car attached garage. Your dream home may be on the market right now, and you might not even know it. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-03 12:20:31 PST. Bloomingdale. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Bloomingdale with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Must see! The feel is open concept, spacious, and light & bright! A bright, spacious 4 bedroom, 2 full bath ranch home on a corner lot nestled in the quiet, family-friendly neighborhood of 2 Bedroom 1 Bath In Bloomingdale New Jersey 07403 Bloomingdale DuPage Illinois rdl54990---. $250,000. Century 21 1st Class Homes. Relax at your personal in-ground pool with new pool liner! MLS# 11729862. First-floor, country club living can be all yours in 2023. Double sized concrete patio with gas grill in back. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-03 00:20:46 PST. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_17). Location location location! Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Some of these homes are "Hot Welcome home to Hanover Park! You May Like: Farm Houses For Rent In Oklahoma. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. | The location is spectacular- park across the street; coffee shop, dry cleaners, restaurant- just outside of the complex, short driving distance to Stratford Square shopping mall and all shopping on Army Trail Rd. | You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. In the past month, 18 homes have been sold in Bloomingdale. From Rocket Homes Real Estate and based on county public records data. MRED DMCA Notice. Excellent choice! What a place to call HOME! NO FHA PLEASE. Go up the stairs and be wowed by the spacious living room. Finding townhomes for sale in Bloomingdale, IL has never been easier Garage attached too! Enter a phone number that can be used to verify your identity with a phone call or a text message. 2 Beds 2 Bath. For Sale - 163 Chatham Ct #B, Bloomingdale, IL - $229,000. See list of features/updates under additional information. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Construction Will Soon Begin on this New Home in Bloomingdale! properties. MRED DMCA Notice. You can browse all Bloomingdale real estate or Contact Listing Agent Regarding Ot, Read Also: Spring Creek Farms Chapel Hill Tn. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. NEWER FURNACE AND AIR CONDITIONING. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Additional bedroom with great closet and lots of natural light. - Randall Brush We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. This error applies to the full form. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. FENCED YARD WITH SHED. Open dining room area perfect for entertainment. Awesome Springfield Park Directly to the East of Rare opportunity! Illinois. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are spacious, each with their own walk-in closets. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. MRED supplied Open House information is subject to change without notice. Very well maintained community! In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Open floor plan with tons of natural light! This one is in excellent condition & a must-see! WebBloomingdale, IL Ranch Style Homes for Sale Sort: New Listings 2 homes ranch-style-homes 0.43 ACRES $164,900 346 Skylark Dr, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 Keller Williams In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. The median list price of listings available in December 2022 was $332,658, while the average time on the real estate market was 41 days. Learn more. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome has plenty of space for everyone. Sadie Winter and Dana Cohen will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability, or any other specific classes protected by applicable laws. Selling As-IS, - Mehul Patel Patel ft. 256 Arbor Ln Bloomingdale IL 60108 $354 900 MLS NEW Paint! This move in Ranch is in the Dujardin grade school Dist. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Full basement. We cant map any of the properties in your results. WebCheck out 28 photos of this 3 bed, 2 bath, 1531 Sq. Updated in 2022: Bright & Light Open Floor the spacious deck! WebBloomingdale Homes for Sale $344,581 Schaumburg Homes for Sale $279,025 Wheaton Homes for Sale $396,623 Lombard Homes for Sale $302,393 Carol Stream Homes for - Chris Bauer Find tinley park properties for sale at the best price. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Need more information? NEW Luxury Vinyl Flooring! Buy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-03 21:55:25 PST. For Sale: 4 beds 2 baths 1938 sq. Amazing location just minutes from 355/290/53! Neutral Colors thro Immaculate and spotless describe this large two bedroom two bath brick ranch townhome with finished basement. Excellent choice! If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Get Insider Information on Townhomes for sale and rent in Springbrook Villas BEFORE they hit the market. Used under license. in Bloomingdale? MLS ID #11707922, KELLER WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE, MLS ID #11720397, KELLER WILLIAMS INNOVATE, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Then, describe your ideal home to me (sqft., bedrooms, baths, basement, etc). Metropolitan Realty & Development Corp, 1119 Bartholdi Ct Unit 4-2, Carol Stream, IL 60188. Coldwell Banker Realty, 316 Morningside Dr, Bloomingdale, IL 60108. There are currently 8 townhouses for sale in Bloomingdale at a median listing price of $300K. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Most homes for sale in Bloomingdale stay on the market for 37 days and receive 1 offers. 38,620 Chicagoland Listings. - Kimberly Wirtz Keller Williams Momentum, 172 Golden Dr, Glendale Heights, IL 60139. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Ft. condo located at 180 Canterbury Ct, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 on sale now for $400000. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. 149 Fairfield Way, Bloomingdale, IL 60108, 163 Chatham Court #B, Bloomingdale, IL 60108, 163 Chatham Court #B, Bloomingdale, IL 60108, View this property at 163 Chatham Court #B, Bloomingdale, IL 60108, Lake Park Community High School District 108, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Westfield Middle School, Bloomingdale, IL, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Most homes for sale in Bloomingdale stay on the market for 37 days and receive 1 offers. Popular neighborhoods include Golden Corridor, Village of Roselle, Villages of Waterbury, and Mallard Lake Estates. The home includes a large, spacious kitchen which flows into the great room. Rarely available spacious 2 bed, 2.5 bath ranch style townhome located in On the Park subdivision. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. | Comment optionalHi, After I get your message I will go out and find "off market" homes that match your requirements. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chicago - Wheaton Office, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! $190,000 USD . Nor will I sell or share your data with anyone else. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. 163 Chatham Court #B is currently listed for $229,000 and was received on March 03, 2023. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. The guest room is equally spacious- enough room for 2 full size beds, a walk-in closet, and shares a door to the 2nd full -beautifully updated -bathroom. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, Enter to select, Selection will refresh the page with new results. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Ft. condo townhome rowhome coop home built in 2014 that was last sold on 11/24/2 General form error. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. The email or password you entered is incorrect. HOA includes snow removal, lawn maintenance, scavenger service & all exterior building maintenance. Total update w/1700 sq of living sp- hdwd fls- fam. Bloomingdale is a minimally walkable city in Illinois with a Walk Score of 43. Buy MLS# 11727512. | Come Take a Look at this Beautiful Ranch Home with over 1600sq. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. View details, map and photos of this townhouse property with 2 bedrooms and 2 total baths. WebDiscover open floor plans, first-story master bedrooms, three-car garages and more! The primary bedroom features a large walk-in closet and en suite bathroom with double vanity sinks and large tiled shower with glass door. WebReady for a new home? Prime location nestled in quiet cup-de-sac, backing to beautiful and breathtaking scenic view of pond and walking path. View properties, photos, nearby real estate with school and housing market information. If so, call my voicemail box at (224) 347-7559. If thats okay, just keep browsing. Tired of Yard Work! Ft. condo located at 163 Chatham Ct Apt B, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 on sale now for $229000. Many people choose to live near Bloomingdale, IL because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Keller Williams Momentum, MLS#11003526, Active, Coldwell Banker Realty, MLS#11027765, Active. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some of these homes are Hot Homes, meaning theyre likely to sell quickly. Beautifully updated, RANCH townhome with bonus loft space in Bloomingdale. Prospect | Schaumburg (North) | Schaumburg (West) | Wheaton. | Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. Owners suite has a well-appointed primary bath complete with double vanities, glass shower and walk-in closet. Ranch Homes Only Can be Built and Do Require Brick Exterior! 2023 Coldwell Banker. WebOPEN HOUSE: Sunday, March 5, 2023 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM. WebHow much do townhomes for sale in Bloomingdale, IL cost? This one won't last long! Skip to main content. Homes.com is operated by Ten-X. WebRent Trends. Webbard college music faculty. WebTownhouses for Sale in Bloomingdale There are currently 3 townhouses for sale in Bloomingdale at a median listing price of $345K. Redfin has a local office at 112 S. Sangamon #400, Chicago, IL 60607. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Prices for Bloomingdale, IL townhouses range from $252,000 to $405,000. This amazing, completely remodeled duplex boasts an open floor plan, upscale design & attention to detail. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. - Kimberly Strom Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Equal Housing Opportunity. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. United States. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS #