Chang's To Go River City Marketplace offers catering services for any occasion or group event, large or small, including office catering and holiday catering. 4712 River City Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32246-7439 - Read more on Tripadvisor. How do I order online for P.F. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides. THE BEST RESTAURANTS IN RIVER CITY MARKETPLACE August 8, 2018 | by MIRADOR & STOVALL AT RIVER CITY APARTMENTS. The P.F. I am a foodie. Reasonably priced. Get Directions (904) 714-9768. Red Lobster - River City Marketplace. Picasso's Carrabba's Italian Grill Jacksonville Beach, FL. Also planned for River City Marketplace is the first P.F. Florida Times-Union. For those looking to enjoy a great meal at River City Marketplace, here are a few spots to try: With a mission to serve great barbecue since 1992,Sticky Fingers Ribhouseis the perfect spot to enjoy comfort food cuisine. 2023 P.F. River City Marketplace, FL Chili's Grill & Bar. Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM: Happy Hour. 13141 City Station Dr. #149, Jacksonville, FL 32218; Mon - Thur. 11:00 am - 5:00 pm . P.F. The restaurant is expected to open in Summer 2022. Yes, we do have a menu for kids 10 and under. Come try our wallet-friendly daily deals! However, counter service with seating is available. Catering, Restaurant, Guest Services, Kitchen Helper. It reminds me of the St. John's Town Center but with a movie theater included. Restaurants. We had the Cuban, paella, stuffed Yucatan and potatoes! These are the best restaurants with outdoor seating near Jacksonville, FL: What did people search for similar to restaurants near Jacksonville, FL? 12675 Beach Boulevard Ste 306, Jacksonville, FL 32246; Rates shown below are averages. Changs Platinum Rewards. I luv hip hop chicken and livers also chicken gizzards and fries. Visit pfchangs.com/menu/gluten-free to view all gluten-free options. Texas Roadhouse filed plans with the city to demolish the existing restaurant and build a 7,647-square-foot structure on almost 1.6 acres at 13130 City Station Drive. Changs To Go River City Marketplace open? Visit our River City Marketplace page for daily business hours. 3.4. Address. Chang's To Go is our answer to fast, easier Chinese takeout delivery. Potato Spread is now open at River City Marketplace at 840 Nautica Drive No . Today, it is the largest shopping complex in the north Jacksonville market with 70 stores. Apply to Sales Associate, Customer Service Representative, Server and more! What are the best restaurants with outdoor seating? Generous portions of seafood. Went this week for the first time but won't be the last. Felt like home! Locations US Florida Jacksonville Airport BLVD. I go there to chill and, excellent pizzathe way pizza should be nice and this great tasting many different varieties to have some of the group had a fried egg on it and loved it, The staff are all friendly and cool! Tue. For all reservations, please call the restaurant directly at (904) 739-7206.Stonewood Grill & Tavern offers a complete dining experience for both your eyes and your palate. Drinks. 'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document, 'script', 'twitter-wjs'); Bookmark our website and stay in touch. The former Logans location at 13130 City Station Drive offers Texas Roadhouse a prime spot visible from I-95. Changs Rewards program consists of a free tier P.F. The bright neon sign on the wall says it all: "Wake, Bake, Eat Potatoes, Repeat." Gourmet baked potato restaurant Mr. A movie theater and dining options are also available. Happy Hour Monday - Thursday. Live music with Les B Fine. Tuesday 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM. Had taco salad with grilled chicken, all fresh and tasty and ground beef super burrito loco, super tasty and huge! Order Online for Asian and Chinese food delivery, takeout, and catering at order.pfchangs.com/store/7019 or through P.F. Details. Hi this listing is accurate but I am unable to find their new restuarant "Bistro 41" which is at 3563 Philips Highway(904) 446-9738 at all on any phone page or google search. With more than 250,000 ways to customize your burger and more than 1,000 milkshake combinations, your perfect meal is just a click away! According to plans . You can't go wrong with the pizza and their wings are too die for! I had my 23rd birthday dinner with about 10 of my coworkers and we went a little later at about 9pm and it was wonderful. Learn more, 2023 Visit Jacksonville, All Rights Reserved, Stay in Touch with Everything Jacksonville. 13210 City Station Dr., Jacksonville, FL 32218 Closed. Vanilla cake with layers of cannoli filling topped with a mini cannoli, pistachios and chocolate sauce with a chocolate chip crust. Changs To Go 840 Nautica Drive Jacksonville, FL offers the same iconic, wok-fired Chinese food & Asian dishes you love with even more convenience. River City Marketplace - shopping mall with 13 stores, located in Jacksonville, 13000 City Station Dr, Jacksonville, FL - Florida 32218: hours of operations, store directory, directions, mall map, reviews with mall rating. More information on P.F. 10.18 mi. River City Marketplace. 1 MONTH FREE! Is P.F. Before there was Red Lobster, there was Bill Darden, a man passionate about making delicious, high-quality seafood available and affordable to everyone, including people who lived far from the coast. Property Website. Address : 13000 block of City Station Drive. (904) 249-5550. 9 Places. 10950 San Jose Blvd Ste 52. More. Best Shoe Stores near River City Marketplace - Rack Room Shoes, Foot Locker, Shelleys Shoes N Things, Athlete's Foot, Rainbow, Sunshine Shoes, Dor's Fashion Shoes, Jaquay Fashion . Today is RCM anchored byCracker Barrel Old Country, OfficeMax, Wallace Theaters, Ross Dress For Less, PetSmart, Old Navy, Wal-Mart Supercenter, Michaels Stores, Gander Mountain, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Ashley Furniture HomeStore, Lowe's. Mirador and Stovall at River City, Jacksonville, FL 32218. 12215-12333 Sago Ave W, Jacksonville, FL 32218. I have tried several menu items, but today I tried the ham and swiss croissant. Your vehicle is a part of your family and takes you from A to Z, with routine and regular main, Our waiter at Benny's Steak & Seafood at The Landing's should be ASHAMED of himself! Website. Jacksonville, Florida 32218. No, P.F. When you click "Apply", you are applying to Chick-fil-A, River City Marketplace, located at 14020 Lunar Dr., Jacksonville, FL 32218. River City Marketplace is strategically located at the interchange of I-95 and Airport Road, just. Get Directions Everything you need from chopsticks to dessert, packed for pickup or delivered right to your door. 13221 CITY STATION DR STE 121 JACKSONVILLE, FL 32218 (904) 714 - 4184. Nice relaxing atmosphere. Offering the bold flavors of Memphis-style barbecue, Sticky Fingers Ribhouse is a small chain of boutique eateries throughout the Southeast. We have the list. Come visit Chick-fil-A in Jacksonville - River City Marketplace for delicious options such as our signature chicken sandwiches, . . He made a total of 37% off. This will not last long!Location Info:Very close to River City Marketplace with more than 70 stores and restaurants. I had met a. Guests visit us for the very best pizza, cold beer, craft . FL; Jacksonville; 13249 City Square Dr. . Outstanding! Dozens have already sold for $525 each. Not only does this mean that we're a great place to stop by and have a good meal after a day of shopping, but it means that we're less than four miles from Jacksonville . Great place to have a meal. $134. Learn more and subscribe today for $6.99 a month. Our bold flavors and fresh ingredients are freshly prepared, every day. When you call Mirador & Stovall at River City home, great restaurants like these are just minutes away at the lively River City Marketplace. First time here and we will be back. Their food is amazing and great taste in the food very clean and also main important very frien. River City Marketplace: 3 minutes / 1.5 miles; Oceanway Plaza Center Type Neighborhood Center: Gross Leasable Area 62,270 SF: Parking . Changs To Go locations are tailored specifically toward takeout, delivery, and catering. Open Now. Great seashore shanty decor. The greeter very nice, our server Yaelee super super attentive, very polite. Enter the phone number associated with your Dine Rewards account and complete the form to have your credit manually applied. Let me know. River City Marketplace. Looking for more? Chang's restaurants in Northeast Florida. Address: 13000 City Station Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32218. This is a review for restaurants near Jacksonville, FL: "This was the 1st day opened. Ooooooh my gosh. When you live in our apartments near River City Marketplace, you're in close proximity to a sprawling outdoor shopping area with a mix of stores, restaurants and entertainment venues. Great food, fair prices, walking distance to cool stuff. The concept, company officials said, is designed to "allow more guests to experience the P.F. There is 1 Retail space available for lease at 13000 City Station Drive, Jacksonville, FL, 32218, totaling 41,820 SF. River City Marketplace & Parkway Shops is located at 13000 City Station Drive in the Jacksonville North Estates neighborhood, FL, Jacksonville, 32218. Creme Brle withou, While visiting the Jacksonville area my husband and I were looking for a place to get some Coconut Soup. Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps, we offer other signature Asian, Thai, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese food dishes, including Signature Lo Mein, Mongolian Beef, Chang's Spicy Chicken, and Fried Rice. In Florida, the restaurant has one location in Orlando. RIVER CITY MARKETPLACE Rack Room Shoes. Best Restaurants near River City Marketplace - Green Papaya Pan Asian Cuisine, Aloha Waffle Bar, New Berlin Fish House and Oyster Bar, Texas Roadhouse Grill, Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar, Fujiyama, Eleon Pizza & Pastry, Terry's Grill, Masala Mantra Indian Bistro, La Nopalera . From corporate office catering to family meals and extensive family menus, let us cater the perfect Asian feast for you and your guests. Cuisines: American, Bar. 7 years ago. Unlike the original, though, Kimberly and Brian Krauts shop offered walk-in service and a menu that included ice cream cakes and pies, ice cream cookie sandwiches, fresh-baked cookies and handmade chocolates, as well as seasonal treats like hot cocoa bombs. By Amy S. 743. (904) 757-0857. Yes, P.F. . Sid and Linda's Seafood Market & Restaurant. Paid valet available in some locations. Brochure Marketing Brochure/Flyer 1st Floor 1,600 SF. Jacksonville, FL 32218 Claim this business. We do have a delicious Vegan and Vegetarian menu to choose from. River City Marketplace - Walmart is located at 13227 City Square Drive in the Jacksonville North Estates neighborhood, FL, Jacksonville, 32218. Queso Dip $7.00 Bean Dip $7.50 . Show all. Texas Roadhouse intends to replace the closed Logan's Roadhouse in River City Marketplace in North Jacksonville and open in fall 2022. The food was delicious, reasonably priced and plenty of it. Changs To Go, the new takeout concept from the popular Asian bistro which debuted its lone Northeast Florida restaurant in 2005 with the opening of the St. Johns Town Center. We had to send the coconut shrimp back twice the third time the manager brought it out and all three times it was burnt even after I told him on the second try I just d, Bold Birds is bringin' the heat to Murray Hill, one piece of delicious chicken at a time! You won't need a reservation at P.F. 32218, Copyright Mirador & Stovall at River City, Equal Opportunity HousingHandicap Friendly, by MIRADOR & STOVALL AT RIVER CITY APARTMENTS. We think you will love these deals. Many gluten-free and vegetarian options are also available on our restaurant menu. Changs To Go River City Marketplace is currently open for quick dine-in, delivery, takeout, curbside pickup, and catering. State: Florida - FL City: Jacksonville. What type of food is P.F. Since 1995, Tijuana Flats has served delicious Tex-Mex cuisine to the Southside area of Jacksonville. This restaurant serves patrons chiefly from the neighborhoods of Gillespie Gardens, Oceanway Village, Oceanway, Callahan, Saint Johns and Yulee. Filters. River City Marketplace. Changs Rewards program initially enroll as P.F. Thank you for your patience during this time*** Welcome to southwestern food with a twist, The ribeye was extremely fatty. 840 Nautica Dr River City Marketplace, Jacksonville, FL 32218-7242 - Read more on Tripadvisor. Please visit our website at www.carrabbas.com and enter your city and state, or zip code in the search box provided. Great service loved the shrimp fried rice and spring rolls. Claim this business. Get Directions To this . View our blog below for the latest on what's happening around our community! Auto Services . We're always ready to share. 13100 Broxton Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL . . . 13,879 were here. Hollywood Theaters - River City Marketplace 14 Restaurants. Diners can also enjoy small bite items such as pretzel bites and Magic Mushroom Soup. 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM. Does P.F. Sun-Sat 11 AM - 9 PM. Earn 20 points with every $1 spent, free delivery with every order (no order minimums or delivery fees), waitlist priority, access to VIP concierge support, and more. $1,150/mo. Changs mobile app for delivery, takeout, to-go, and catering. Great variety in the menu. (904) 420-2299. The restaurant will take over a former Subway spot next to Cold Stone Creamery at 840 Nautica Drive. Always willing to customize my order and offer suggestions. Opens Today at 11am. ft. 13553 Spann Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32218 $219,900 MLS# 1213036 An acre of land only 2 minutes from Publix and 5 min from River City Marketplace. Changs To Go River City Marketplace located? Yes, P.F. I think they are going to do well at this location.". Pleasecontact usfor more information and to schedule a tour. I do know that there are several chain-type restaurants there (Chili's, etc.) Changs Platinum Rewards at any time. Re: River City Marketplace & Restaurants. Loved all the animals. Today (Tuesday), it is open 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm. The shrimp were fried perfectly and were delicious with cocktail sauce and both sides, Been coming here for years. By Amy S. 55. Dine-in on the go with quick counter service, or order online to place a to-go order. All rights reserved. Open Now - Closes at 9:00 PM. One of the biggest -- SeaWorld Orlando's Seven Seas Food Festival kicks off this week. CLOSED NOW. Get all information about River City Marketplace stores directory, opening hours and contact information. Jacksonville, Florida 32218, Visit Jacksonville100 North Laura StreetSuite 120Jacksonville, FL 32202(800) 733-2668, This website uses cookies to optimize your visitor experience. 0.4 mile. Welcome to your local Five Guys at 13249 City Square Dr. in Jacksonville. BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse Is the Place to Go in North Jacksonville, FL. 15022 Max Leggett Pkwy. After a few years of relatively little change, River City Marketplace is poised to add a few new and notable restaurants to its mix in 2022. View the online menu of Salsas Cocina River City and other restaurants in Jacksonville, Florida. Search for Reservations. BigD, The best seafood restaurant and market on Jacksonville, Great food, great service kids love the game room and great drink specials .had a party here and everyone loved the experience, Hi, my names Kyle Sharpe I am a cook and plate designer here at the Red Lobster in Rivercity Marketplace. Chang's To Go River City Marketplace. Wish you were in St Louis! great job guys !!! that would probably work for you. At Salsas Cocina Mexicana, we are proud to promote our culture and heritage through our food. Hours. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Contact us today. They make fresh food daily. Look for the bubble waffles to hold the restaurants Classic Monte Cristo, Turkey Bacon Ranch Melt and other sandwiches. Chang's To Go River City Marketplace. Mr. Job in Jacksonville - Duval County - FL Florida - USA , 32290. 13820 Old Street | River City Marketplace | tijuanaflats.com. We have eaten at several Thai restaurants over th, Me and my mom just left from there we go all the time and went for my birthday I really love this place. I love the shish kebab and philly cheese streak. . The food was delicious, reasonably priced and plenty of it. Chang's River City Marketplace has many vegetarian menu items. Hours of operations are Sunday through Monday, 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thank you Salsas for making a fun filled evening. No other Chinese restaurant can deliver bold flavor or culture like your Jacksonville P.F. so for along time I will buy them live and cook them. (~1 mile)Jacksonville Zoo (~6 mile)Walmart (~ 1 mile)Jacksonville Downtown (~10 miles)Lots of other attractions such as Jacksonville Beaches, Big Talbot Island State Park are within 30 mins distance. Cheap Eats . Yes, P.F. Follow @MallsandStores 28 / 30. View our gift cards page to send a P.F. We love the experience. Call Menu Info. ORDER ONLINE. I of coarse enjoy the margaritas as well as the fajitas. Booked 20 times today. P.F. Serves Alcohol. Does P.F. Highlighting the list is Texas Roadhouse, the popular steakhouse known for its hand-cut steaks, made-from-scratch sides and fresh-baked bread which already has two locations in the greater Jacksonville area: one in Orange Park and another near the St. Johns Town Center.