These new tattoos by Prichalnaya are stunning! But who knew there were so many great cc finds out there to personalize your Sims bodies and appearances altogether? It's a great set of mods if you want innocent sims with large doe eyes or cranky characters with a narrowed gaze. And because this mod doesnt affect the forehead you should be able to use it with ICONICs eyeglass slider unlike the other asymmetry mod weve listed. This is the only mature sliders in this game and it honestly makes me laugh, sometimes you just want your sims to be packing a bit extra for specific outfits and this allows you to add a bit to your sims bulge. Start your very own strip club using the Wicked Whims Sex Mod. The breast slider is another must-have body mod for Sims 4. To use the mod, youll need to be clicked onto the forehead in detail edit mode in CAS. Your eyes and eyebrows tell a story, and with limited sliders in Sims 4, it can be harder to show those stories for your sims. You can add it to your mods collection by grabbing it (no pun intended) here. These leg length or hip height sliders are awesome because they change the look of your sims completely. Seriously. As someone who used to work in the eye care field myself, I have always been a bit disappointed about the lack of adjustability eyeglasses have in-game. Grab it right now! Theyre also amazing for creating more diverse sims, as some features that are found within ethnicities have previously been difficult to create in CAS. Download here! I'm looking for a mod that disables the body slider limits, I've looked for a while and can't find any Is there one? Heres your download link. I absolutely LOVE this chin slider mod by Miiko! Youve got a lot of options for your chins with these ones! if ( localStorage.getItem(skinItemId ) ) { This is a detailed butt slider mod that allows you to increase the size of your sims booty and make it look amazing in the process. Visit: Sims 4 Body Mods Sims 4 Clothing Mods. var _g1; Sims on the other hand are pretty much identical on both sides when split down the middle, so they always look a touch uncanny. Do you want a sporty Sim? If you go too far with adjustments, the vanilla forehead and temple slider area of CAS can make your sims head look like a balloon! Totally recommended! Do we need it? We hope you enjoyed it. From the time youre a teenager until you happen to die youre going to be the exact same height. CSF Adult Body Sliders at The Sims 4 Nexus - Mods and community home The Sims 4 Adult content This mod contains adult content. Click here for the best Custom Content for The Sims 4! We recently discussed height slider mods which unlock the ability to give your sims varied heights, but theyre by far not the only slider mods available to further sculpt your characters. That said, weve got everything you need right here, so you can spend less time searching and more time creating the perfect look for your sims. I love that this mod gives you the ability to include more diverse sims into your gameplay! Miiko is ALWAYS putting out high-quality sims 4 cc and mods, and this is no exception. These sliders also heavily effect the way your sims neck is going to look, a sim with taller shoulders is going to have a shorter neck. Read More New to CurseForge? When you do this your sims shoulders will move up or down and it will also change the length of your sims arms. These ear presets are versatile and they serve well. In the sims do they still do duck face, or are they called llama lips instead? You can change the height of the butt, the length, and the shape! THIS GUIDE CONTAINS SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT. sims 4 angry cheatThe majority of states in the United States base their egress code on the International Residential Code (IRC). Custom shoes are an incredibly popular type of CC in the modding community with many creators specializing in beautifully detailed, sky-high platform shoes. These 6 contour options will help shape and define your Sims faces and bone structures. These enchancing eyes are perfect in every way. This is an awesome extension that allows you to create realistic faces in CAS. These sliders are going to allow you to click and drag the different areas of your sims butt to create totally different shapes. These pointed ear sliders will allow you to make them go straight up or have them lean back at an angle allowing you to completely customize the look of your sims pointed ears which can lead to some really gorgeous characters. NSFW If youre looking to add realistic sex, drugs, and violence to The Sims 4, this guide will help you find what you need to turn your game into a fun new experience. You may think a butt slider is unnecessary, but I bet you can think of at least 1 celebrity famous for their butt. To see how the sliders can affect your sims looks, go here. Check them out here! Heres your download link. You cant go wrong with these eyelashes and eye contacts. Literally everything. Thank you, Pralinesims! 4. Make sure you check out related content more amazing mods for the Sims 4. This is an option that hasnt been available for Sims 4 since the start of the game. The first slider on our list of sims 4 upper body sliders is this awesome shoulder height slider. In the vanilla sims game all we can really do is change their size and how low they hang but with this slider mod youll also be able to adjust how far apart they are from one another. As outlined in this article even a single well-designed slider can drastically affect the way your sims look, so if youve been searching for a specific look for your simmies, youre bound to find it here! Okay, Ill stop heh. After downloading, you can utilize this mod by being in the cheek detail mode in CAS. Let the eyes have more depth to them. } catch(e) {}, by I personally didnt know this was a thing that can be added to the Sims 4 but who am I to limit the powers of the modding community. Download from this page. } You can see exactly how the slider will affect your sims faces by watching the GIF I posted above. wickedpixxel It paints pink on the knees, fingertips, elbows, lips, nipples, chest, and stomach. This guide adds a few new layers and challenges to the functional Prostitution sex worker system available from the Wicked Perversions mod. This allows you to have different sized toddlers which can be fun so you can have your toddlers growing as they age. Whatever you call them, achieve the perfect pout with this slider mod! This slider mod not only allows you to adjust your sims eyelids, as you can see from the gif above, but also the size of their pupils! Your email address will not be published. This mod set will let players resize sims eyebrows, adjust the inner eye corner depth, and widen or narrow the eyes. Whether youre looking for body presets or specific sliders for individual body parts, weve selected the best mods for you! Youll be able to have a toddler at the smallest option when they are first aged up from a baby to a toddler, and every few days in game you can go ahead and change how they look. This is an eyelid space mod, that allows you to create more or less eyelid space so you can create features like hooded eyes in a more realistic-looking way. Do you want your sims to have more realistic-looking boobs (especially larger ones?) However, what makes this CC pack so great is that the eyelashes are actually in 3D! You can adjust the length of your sims neck, their shoulder height, and the thickness/roundedness of the shoulders. This is a nose slider mod that lets you adjust the size of nostril angle and nose sidewall of your sim. We also recommend that you check different sim piercings here. SNOOTYSIMS covers mod and custom content guides, howto's and everything else you need for your sims. A total must-have body slider for your mods folder. The characters we create in The Sims all have the same proportions with their legs and torsos always being the same size. Im excited to finally share this list with you! Trust me, theyre worth it! The 3D eyelashes look much more realistic. Everybody needs this slider mod in their sims game! This slider will give sim arms more classic proportions regardless of how thick they are. Sims 4 Child Body Sliders Mods Are Great But whats the purpose of a body mod even if not to change the way our Sims appear? There area lotof simmers out there who are looking to create less than realistic characters in The Sims 4 and these sliders are definitely for those types of players. It brings forth 3 different tones, as shown below! Heres your download link. If you love kitting your sims out in haute footwear, youll definitely get use out of this slider. Just like the eyelid space slider mod, this eye slider mod gives you more control over creating realistic eye shapes. These are going to give you the opportunity to create hooded eyes, give your sims larger eyelids and more. This guide will help you set up functional and active careers or businesses using these mods. If so, then you absolutely NEED this mod! As you can see in the image above, these can be used to create absolutely wild glasses looks for your sims, just imagine Nancy Landgraab wearing these! by Taylor O'Halloran | Apr 28, 2021 | Custom Content, Mods, Mods and CC | 0 comments. I was so excited to find this slider mod! Something that is a little odd in The Sims 4 is that every character that is created has a waist at the exact same spot, giving no variation to torso lengths or leg lengths making all sims look pretty similar in the world. These pouty lip sliders are going to let you pull up and down on your sims lips to make them look more pouty and adorable. Butts come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, there are peach butts, pancake butts, and everything in between. Also, my celebrity crush (host of Survivor Jeff Probst) has the cutest dimples so this means a lot to me. Sims 4 Shy Body Preset by mystelise Just imagine how many sims youll be creating with this collection. But the focus here is the body blush. Friends & Brgrs Helsinki (Aikatalo): Fantastic Slider! Heres another chin slider, but this time, it helps you to create a chin dimple (sometimes known as a butt chin.). These are going to give you a larger canvas for custom lipstick and will definitely make your sims want to give each other smooches. However, it is important to note that since none of the animations were created for different heights, you may see some visual issues during gameplay. These sliders can cover things like your sims jawline, their eye shape and size, and so much more. Before downloading any of these height sliders it is important to know that there will be some animation issues in game because they werent made for sims of different heights, so be sure to keep that in mind. Monday, July 23, 2018 MUST HAVE BODY MODS FOR MORE REALISTIC SIMS | THE SIMS 4 LINKS POUTY LIPS LIP AND TEETH ASYMMETRICAL LIPS BREAST/HIP SLIDER SLIDER PACK ARM SLIDERS BODY SHAPE PRESETS Posted by Unknownat 1:00 PM Email ThisBlogThis! Another facial asymmetry mod but this one only affects the tip of the nose. In addition to two skin overlays, you get those eyebrows (Pretty, yes! This is a similar tool to the other sliders for Sims 4 and it focuses on the shoulders only. This CAS slider mod lets you change the direction of your sims nose.