Make the vanilla glaze. Place bread and raisins in a slow cooker. Hi, I am Amelia professional blogger & foo14 is my dream project. So excited to make this tonight for when my hubby gets off night shift. Bread pudding can be served warm, at room temperature, or cold. Add the ground cinnamon to it. Spread the bread cubes in a single layer on a large sheet pan or two smaller pans. Spiced or cinnamon raisin bread can be used; if using, omit spices and/or raisins. Whatever you have. In medium mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and whisk to combine. Cut the bread in one-inch cubes - you'll have 4 - 5 cups of bread cubes - set aside. You dont want the sugar melted butter to be lumpy. In fact, this slow cooker bread pudding is a lot like a decadent French Toast. Pour over bread, making sure each bread chunk is soaking up the mixture. Each bite is the best comfort food and so creamy and delicious. Pour over bread cubes. Stir in the beaten eggs and milk. Pour in the milk mixture, stir slightly to help ensure that the bread is well coated. Maple syrups of any flavor can be drizzled at the top to get an instant delicious flavor in the dessert. {"@context":"https://schema.org","@type":"FAQPage","mainEntity":[{"@type":"Question","name":"Is it necessary to use condensed milk in the bread pudding? You can add 1 cup of raisins, or even 1 cup of nuts would be good in this recipe. Slow-Cooker Bread Pudding Recipe - BettyCrocker.com . 3. Pour liquid ingredients over bread cubes, stir until bread is completely coated. Step 2. Whisk together the cream, milk, sugar, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, whole eggs and yolks in a large bowl. We share DIY beauty + wellness, One of my favorite things to make is Crock pot bread pudding recipe. Once cooked, it will be moist and rich in banana flavor. Serve your bread pudding warm, topped with sauce, whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, compote, or fresh fruit. Transfer bread mixture into slow cooker, reduce heat to low. Add the milk gradually, adding just enough until the glaze reaches your desired consistency. To Reheat: Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a 300-degree Fahrenheit oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Large Eggs: Eggs add richness and structure to the bread pudding helping to hold it all together. Transfer bread mixture into slow cooker, reduce heat to low. How to Make Easy Slow Cooker Bread Pudding Step-by-Step. Stir well to combine both of these ingredients really well. Grease an 88-inch casserole dish and set aside. Add one cinnamon stick if desired. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, heavy cream, brown sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and nutmeg. The most important thing to remember is the bread should be stale to better soak up the custard mixture. Place the apple slices in a large bowl, and sprinkle with the granulated sugar, and stir. Mickey Cinnamon Rolls for St. Patricks Day, Loaded M&M Oreo Cookie Bars for St. Patricks Day, Instant Pot St. Patricks Day Hot Cocoa Bombs, Free Printable St. Patricks Day Bingo Game, Over 100 Tasty Finger Foods & Easy Appetizers, 50 Great Book Club Questions for a Meaningful Discussion. All you need are a few simple ingredients to transform day-old breadinto an easy decadent dessert. mix toger eggs, condensed milk, water, butter, orange rinds, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Toss to evenly coat. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Your email address will not be published. Bread Pudding in the Slow Cooker - Allrecipes . This information comes from an online calculator. First, make sure your bread is dry enough. 1 Make the bread pudding: Preheat the oven to 325. It allows you to add a whole lot of milk and you end up with a thickened pudding that has great mouthfeel. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Add this mixture to the bread and milk mixture in the slow cooker. Slice the bread pudding into individual portions. In bowl, add milk, eggs, cinnamon, sugar, salt, heavy cream, and melted butter. Combine remaining ingredients in medium size mixing bowl, whisk thoroughly. But then a friend of mine told me that my Baked French Toast was a lot like bread pudding and I realized Imight have been missing out on something amazing all these years. If it comes out clean the bread pudding is done.You can also check the internal temperature using an instant-read thermometer. Add the banana cream filling on top of the finished biscuits and mix. Slow Cooker Apples, Honey, and Challah Bread Pudding from Fit Slow Cooker Queen sounds amazing! Line and/or lightly spray inside of crock pot with cooking oil. It is so easy to make! See below for some of my recommendations. Put a trivet, aluminum foil shaped into a ring, or Mason jar lids onto the bottom of the slow cooker croc. Required fields are marked *. Stir milk and heavy cream together in a saucepan over medium heat; heat until just warmed and a film forms over top of mixture, about 5 minutes. Customize the bread pudding by adding your favorite mix-ins. Toss to evenly coat. Remove the bread cubes from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes. If you love this recipe or looking for similar dishes, then you should check out the French toast cooked in the slow cooker. Combine bread with egg and milk mixture and stir until bread is well coated. 3. Step #3: In a separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients and then stir into the apple . Cut slices of day-old bread into cubes. Toss again to make sure custard is evenly distributed. Your email address will not be published. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram. Save that money for a family vacation or maybe just some wiggle room in the budget. Instructions. Place bread and raisins in a slow cooker. Preheat the Slow Cooker for 20 minutes on high Grease the Slow Cooker Bowl, or spray with cooking spray Boil water in the kettle ready for the 9th step. Bring a fruit cocktail or chopped fruits of your choice and spread them over your pudding. 1/4 cup icing sugar ( plus extra to sprinkle on top) Directions: Mix all together well and place in lined cooker ( baking paper), I cooked for 1 hour on high ( tea towel under lid) my cooker is hot as its a cheap one and slightly burnt the edges so I . Cover and cook for 4 hours on low. Last, transfer bread mixture into slow cooker and reduce heat to low. When fully baked bread pudding should have an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours. Add the bread cubes to the crock pot. If you want to go one step further, then some vanilla ice cream matches amazingly well. Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes, so the bread has time to moisten and soak up the condensed milk-egg mixture. This Pressure Cooker Cinnamon and Raisin Bread Pudding from Pressure Cooking Today is a rich and tasty dessert, and there's a caramel pecan sauce to go . Step 3. Republishing posts in their entirety is prohibited. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the bread pudding has set. This dish is incredibly easy and is a great way to use up some old bread. Bread pudding is one such dessert that my whole family is in love with. Lightly grease a 9 in x 13 in / 23 cm x 33 cm baking dish with melted butter. I love being able to use things we already have to turn them into delicious recipes like this one. For a richer pudding, use a higher-percent-fat dairy product. Chicago, Illinois, United States. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or until the pudding is set. Whisk milk, eggs, butter, sugar, , Web Dec 1, 2012 Bread Pudding in the Slow Cooker - Allrecipes . To reheat individual servings place on a microwave-safe plate and heat in 30-second increments on high until heated through. Press down with a spatula so that the bread begins to absorb the custard. Be sure to get the sides too. (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Arrange cubed bread into the crock pot with raisins. Line the inside of a 6-quart slow cooker withaluminum foil. The leftovers of this pudding will keep for a few days in the fridge. Serve warm with whipped cream. Melt butter first in slow cooker. 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, 1 cups granulated sugar, 3 large eggs, 1 cup milk. Set aside. Sliced bread and toast are fine as well. Whisk egg mixture into bowl with cocoa mixture. The entire house smells like cinnamon and it is just the best! Check out this post on how to dry bread to easily turn your fresh bread into dry bread. Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours. Web Place the bread pieces into the cooker. Bring it to a gentle boil, then cover the pot, reduce it to low, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring twice during this stage. Place a colander or sieve over a bowl and drain the peaches. For example, you can use fruit bread, sourdough, or even croissants. Pour hot water into the bowl and then add the sweetened condensed milk in it. The batter is first made and then the bread cubes when baked in this batter, what an outclass combo we get. This bread pudding can be breakfast, brunch, or dessert. For topping the bread pudding, pour the whipped cream into a bowl and some sugar in it. Its simple, satisfying, and perfectly moist and delicious! Cook on Low until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, about 3 hours. Bring a scoop of vanilla ice cream and put it over the pudding before serving and the taste will be heavenly and delicious. Cut enough , Web Whisk milk, eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and nutmeg together in a bowl; pour over bread and raisins. Cut the jumbo pumpkin muffins into 1 inch cubes also, and add both to the slow cooker, tossing with your hands to blend. Your email address will not be published. Cook! Toss to evenly coat. Press the bread down until it is fully submerged in the custard. You can make several changes to this recipe to make it more to your liking. You can also spread diced fruits at the top like cherries or bananas. Turn down the crockpot to low, and cook for another 30 minutes. Put in the instant pudding and combine again. Adding just enough to make the glaze the consistency you want. Drizzle warm slices with vanilla sauce and serve them with ice cream for a decadent dessert. Im going to use golden raisins, sub light eggnog for the milk and add crushed gingerbread cookies! Wait until the bread pudding has cooled, then cut into individual portions. Bread Pudding in the Slow Cooker - Allrecipes . Serve warm with the ice cream. Let stand 10 minutes. The information above is an estimate generated by an online nutrition calculator. By the time this pudding is ready to serve, it will be moist, packed with flavor, and have delicious raisins throughout it. 6 days ago allrecipes.com Show details . Freeze for up to three months. After 4 hours add cream and stir. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. You can also follow along onInstagram,Pinterest, andFacebookfor more recipe updates. Eggs should be thoroughly blended. Beat until well mixed. Instructions. (about 24 slices) Pepperidge Farm Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread, cut into 1-inch pieces, 1.5 loafs (about 24 slices) Pepperidge Farm Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread, cut into 1-inch pieces. Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until cooked. Yes, you can freeze baked bread pudding for longer-term storage. Bread pudding can be made with just about any bread. Save hours in the kitchen every week and reclaim precious family time without blowing your budget. by Irena | 17 Mar 2022 | Breakfast, Desserts, Easy Recipes. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Bread Pudding in the Slow Cooker - Allrecipes . For something a little nutty, sprinkle a handful of chopped toasted pecans over the top after the pudding is cooked. Instructions. This means that we may earn a small commission from some of the links in our posts. If you have logged into the site within the past 2 years, your subscription will remain active until you unsubscribe. 3. OPYRIGHT 2023. Step 2. directions. Place bread and raisins in slow cooker. I hope you will love this site and all the recipes which I have shared. Stir in the bread cubes and raisins (if using). Let sit 10 minutes. Do not confuse it with evaporated milk which is not as sweet nor as thick as condensed milk. Try other types of bread- french bread, Italian, croissants. Spray a large casserole dish (913 inches or 2.5 quarts) with nonstick spray and set aside. Slow cook on high for just under 2 hours with a tea towel under the lid. Toss to evenly coat. The sweetened condensed milk bread pudding recipe is one of those simple desserts you can prep ahead of time, and then finish off when youre ready to serve. Beat the condensed milk, water, vanilla extract and eggs in a large bowl with a fork or whisk. Learn more. Set aside the remaining butter for use again in just a minute. The dish tastes like you have spent a lot of time putting it together when it could not be simpler to make and really only takes minutes! Place bread and raisins in a slow cooker. Steps: Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch round baking dish (3-quart) with the butter. This pudding is a great way to use any stale bread that you might have lying around. I would mash them up and add them to the egg mixture before pouring it over the bread crumbs. Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl whisk thoroughly making sure the milk eggs sugar ingredients are mixed well. Put the cubed bread into a greased Crock Pot (3.5 - 4-quart size or 6-quart size) along with cinnamon chips and chopped pecans. Prepare the bananas by peeling and adding them into a food processor. 3 days ago bettycrocker.com Show details . Cut slices of day-old bread into cubes. This is a perfect recipe, especially to use as a starting off point. 3 oz Butter. For this recipe, I peeled and diced two apples to mix into the bread pudding. Be sure to let us know if there is anything that you highly recommend having with this pudding. Unsalted Butter: Melted butter adds a rich buttery flavor and helps to keep the bread pudding from sticking to the dish. When I created this, I wanted a simple bread pudding. I love the recipe because you can prep everything the night before. Beat together the eggs, melted butter, vanilla and milk. Top with your chosen mix-ins. And to prepare tres leches bread pudding, mix the custard with one 12-oz can of evaporated milk, 1 cup condensed milk (not the whole can), 1 cup regular milk or half-and-half, and 3/4 cup brown sugar. All Rights Reserved. Add brown sugar to the cinnamon vanilla mixture. Enjoy! If you dont like raisins or cranberries, then these can be left out completely or swapped for another type of fruit. Country Hill Cottage Ltd. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Add bread cubes, apples and raisins to slow cooker. 397 g Sweetened Condensed Milk. Place the bread cubes in cooker. We respect your privacy. Serve pudding warm or cold. Prep your Slow Cooker. Preheat oven to 350. Directions. Set aside. Wash and peel the apples, and slice in about 1/4 inch thick slices. Required fields are marked *. From start to finish, it takes about one and half hours, with most of that time spent on soaking and baking. Pour warm water over the can , Web Feb 25, 2023 French bread, vanilla, nutmeg, granulated sugar, eggs, condensed milk and 3 more Bread Pudding rouses market nutmeg, French bread, eggs, condensed , Web Place bread pieces in the slow cooker and sprinkle with the white chocolate chips. Place the bread pieces into the cooker. Add the condensed milk, brown sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and whisk together. Directions. Bread pudding makes a delicious holiday dessert or can be served for brunch. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Your email address will not be published. 1/2 tsp. Cut bread into 1 - 2 inch cubes. This recipe is so easy to use what you have on hand. Pour , Web 397 g Sweetened Condensed Milk Steps: Remove the packaging from a can of condensed milk and place into the instant pot inner pot. Drizzle caramel sauce over top of the ice cream or whipped topping before serving. Toss again to make sure custard is evenly distributed. 3. Instant Pot. You can also snap a picture and post it on Facebook be sure to tag me @RaspberriesandKohlrabi. You might also like Crock Pot Monkey Bread Recipe or Crock Pot French Toast Recipe. A drizzle of caramel topping on top gives a decadent spin to this simple, old-fashioned dessert. In a large bowl whisk the eggs. I'm Corinne. The bread pudding is done when its puffed up, and the top looks golden-brown. Apple chunks can be substituted for raisins; reduce milk if using apple chunks. Tip: You can also assemble the bread pudding ahead of time, cover it with foil, and refrigerate it overnight for a quick and easy breakfast. Serve warm with whipped cream on top. 2. Cut the butter into smaller pieces and spread it over the bread in the casserole. Use what your family likes! Caramelised Nuts bread pudding. It could not be any easier and tastes so creamy and delicious. Pour in the milk mixture, stir slightly to help ensure that the bread is well coated. Add in brown sugar and dates and stir. Recipe Instructions Spray 5-quart oval slow cooker with cooking spray.Place bread and raisins in slow cooker.In medium bowl, beat milk, eggs, sugar, melted butter, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and salt Sweet and creamy Condensed Milk Bread Pudding is incredibly easy to make. Brown Sugar: You can easily substitute white granulated sugar for brown sugar but I think using brown sugar adds a nice caramel flavor. Note: The rice should be cooked, but there should still . In a separate bowl, whisk milk, half-and-half and eggs. I hope that you enjoy this delicious slow cooker bread pudding recipe. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Hi, Im Carrie. I have not tried this recipe with standard long grain white rice, but I can't see why it wouldn't work. When the bread cubes are all moist, pour the mixture into an oven-safe casserole dish that will fit into your slow cooker. Place bread and raisins in slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until knife inserted . Instead of heading to the store to buy a carton of eggs for your next cake recipe, try out this condensed milk chocolate cake recipe instead. Spoon the warm bread pudding into individual serving bowls.