(H) 02/20/21 7:00 PM vs Union Local HS . Follow the Tigers schedule, roster, events and photos all in one place. Assistant Coach. The news slowly spread through St. Clairsville High School. Follow the Red Devils schedule, roster, events and photos all in one place. Boys 7th Football (A) Wednesday Sep 22 @ 6:00PM vs St Clairsville @ St Clairsville Full Schedule. @East Palestine High School, 360 W Grant St, Ohio 44413 Friday, 5/14/2021 - 5:00 PM Co-ed Middle School Track @ Weir Middle School @East Liverpool High School, 100 Maine Blvd, Ohio 43920 Monday, 5/17/2021 - 4:30 PM MARTINS FERRY JR HIGH SCHOOL 8TH GRADE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE TIME 6:00 PM 7:30 PM 5:00 PM 5:45 PM 5:00 PM 5:00 PM 5:15 PM 6:00 PM 2020 TEAM Bridgeport Indian Creek Shadyside St. Clairsville Harrison Central Edison Barnesville Bellaire PLACE Martins Ferry Indian Creek Martins Ferry St. Clan-sville Martins Ferry Martins Ferry Barnesville Martins Ferry PRINT SCHEDULE .. View the 21-22 St. Clairsville varsity football team schedule. Times are crazy fast this year and theres definitely some pressure being the top seed, Wayt said. Her efforts, which were truly remarkable when you consider her event workload happened in a 60-minute span, garnered her NCAA Division III Track and Field National Athlete of the Week by the United States Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association. 5000 Ayers Limestone Road, Martins Ferry, OH 43935 | Phone 740-633-0684 | Fax 740-635-6103 Alliance City School District ; High School ; Middle School ; Alliance Intermediate ; Alliance Elementary ; Parkway Elementary ; Early Learning School ; Alliance Career Center ; Aviator Athletics ; Digital Academy ; Baseball Softball Tennis Track. Girls Varsity. Shes had us involved in running and track since we were old enough to walk. Instructions for SmartSchoolK12/Affinety Registration, Instructions to Add a Funding Source and Register, SmartSchoolK12 (site for activities registration). (H) 01/25/21 7:30 PM vs Union Local HS JM vs. Union Local: Monarch Fieldhouse: Cancelled. Contact Gary Watt at 304-670-3730 or email [email protected] 10/22/20- Mingo County Middle School Soccer Championship, Lenore, WV. Fall 2018-2019 Fall 2021-2022 Fall 2020-2021 Fall 2019-2020 Fall 2018-2019 vs St. Clairsville: 14 - 41 L . His younger brothers went to the homes of neighbors. "He needed something to erase the image that he had in his head and I had in my head for him," Daniele said. B8 @ Cambridge Wrestling. Grades 9-12. But occasionally, when the conversations hit lulls, he thought of his father. Almost immediately a 5-yard gap opened between the right guard and tackle. FORMER EDISON head football coach Dave Everson, who is a Buckeye North graduate, was hired this past week as the head coach at Washington Court House High School in Southeast Ohio. Full Schedule. Meridianville Middle School Leadership & Integrity - Everybody, Everyday District Home. Tip off is at 7 pm! Coed 7/8th Track - Outdoor vs Harding Middle School-Steubenville. The flashing lights took away his father. All forms and payments are to be completed and mailed by. I am definitely running the 200 and the 44 and probably the 400, too. Libra And Scorpio Rising Compatibility, Students need to be passing all of their classes to be on the team. Address: 14420 NW 107 Avenue, Hialeah Gardens, FL 33018 2022 Middle School West Football Information. Join / Login. The 2019 Sixty of the areas premier senior basketball players will get at least more chance to shine in front of the area As the basketball season continues to wind down, the post-season accolades begin to ramp up. 7:00 PM Sectional Girls Basketball @ Claymont. Hallmark Glass Heart Ornaments, The schedule of events at nationals, which will be held on a banked track in Birmingham, simply doesnt permit an athlete to load up on events. Copyright 2023 Coshocton City Schools. Michael told a few other varsity players, and immediately they knew they needed to do something. Final Forms. Upload your team schedule now. Reminder Wednesday's District Semifinal game against Tri Valley will be played at Cambridge High School! Below is a copy of the letter sent to the high school students on Tuesday June 29, 2010. Refugees Coming To America 2021, But that night, as Daniele mourned the loss of her husband, she stayed home and let Landen travel to the game with a family friend. Information concerning the 2010 edition of the Red Devil Marching Band has been posted to the website. more information , CANCELLED -- Springfield Local High School, Girls Varsity Softball vs. Scrimmage -- United Local High School, Boys Varsity Baseball @ Buckeye Local High School, Girls Varsity Softball vs. Scrimmage -- Toronto High School. Its something she thinks would be really cool to accomplish. 7th Grade Football. Anything can happen, obviously, but if we run well or like weve qualified, I really think we could be in contention for a top-three finish, Wayt said. You wont be disappointed with the product. Boys Junior Varsity Boys Middle School Boys Varsity. Print. Python Mechanize Submit Form, Find Us . Wayt did come up about a second or shy of breaking her moms aforementioned school record, but shell give it a shot again before shes said and done. Brylan Clouse, Lake Erie College Wrestling This former Barnesville mat All-Ohioan qualified for the NCAA Division II national tournament at 195 pounds by placing second in the NCAA Super Regional last weekend at Tiffin. Students need to be in class five full periods of the day in order to practice or compete that night. Helmet, pads, pants and uniforms are provided. Copyright The Times Leader | https://www.timesleaderonline.com | 200 S. Fourth St., Martins Ferry, OH 43935 | 740-633-1131, Honestly, I came to Mount Union not expecting anything really,, I never thought I would be doing as well as I am,, I was never truly 100% devoted to track (in high school), but I am definitely more focused and committed to it in and out of practice now. Football Promotional Schedule; Purchase Online; Request Information on Tickets; TicketSmarter - Official Ticket Resale Partner Major: Middle Childhood Education No. ScoreStream allows you to quickly score games and share sport scores with friends and family. Warren High School 130 Warrior Drive Vincent , OH 45784 . players need to have a sports physical on file in Mr. Antonys office. The first three quarters passed slowly as St. Clairsville took a hefty lead. NOT OFFICIAL RECORDS. Follow the instructions on the links below. Class AA District 2 - Click Here. Dodge Challenger Electric, Ferns stepped out of bounds. Assistant Coach First Practice and Equipment handout:is Monday, August 29th and will be the equipment handout. Fri Aug 13 2021 Boys Varsity Soccer vs Philo High School/Junior High. Players will provide their own mouth guard and cleats. Tuscarawas Central Catholic High School, 777 3rd St NE, New Philadelphia, OH 44663, USA Map. Join / Login. St. Clairsville High School Football; Football Schedule; St. Clairsville Football Schedule. Its cool to have my mom around and involved, Wayt said. -- Golf(Boys) Make sure to bring this note from the doctor to our attendance person. These stats are according to our database. Boys Freshman Boys Junior Varsity Boys Varsity. AUG 09 5:00 PM . Terms of Use I was more nervous this year than last year because I was seeded first and I had to go out and do it, Wayt said. My (twin) sister (Ireland) and I grew up on the track. I never thought I would be doing as well as I am, Wayt said. 8/27. Players will provide their own mouth guard and cleats. There will be some very cold days in the fall, dress smart. Your coaches will expect the students to be at practice every day. Find It Fast. She was named Lake Eries athlete of the week. Aug. 26: at Wheeling Park, 7 p. m. * Sept. 2: Independence-Columbus, 7:30 p. m. Sept. Click here for the Athletic Hall of Fame. Find Us . 8th Grade Coaches:Mr. Kelley blairk@mystma.org, 7th Grade Coaches: Jeff Ostendorf jeffosti@icloud.com, Addison Ostendorf Addison.ostendorf01@gmail.com. The Licking County League has compiled a listing of all ticket-purchasing options for each member school. FREE sports physicals will be given on June 7 & 8 at the Monroe County Health Clinic (OHHS) between 1-4 p.m. for athletes for the next school year. 7th Grade 2022 Game Schedule (Note that the schedule shows both East and West Games) . -- Wrestling(Boys) Phone: 305-822-0666 Twitter. The St. Clairsville fans, now on their feet, looked down at the field confused. 2023 Copyright (H) 09/10/19 7:30 PM vs West Muskingum HS Non-League . H. Canton South (9-4) [IV:13] W. 48-34. It may have been minutes but it felt like seconds that it spread.". Katherine Purman, Alyssa Purman, Brandon Dickerson. Position. 7th-8th Football Freshman Football JV Football Varsity Football . Williamstown at Grafton. If youve never watched the TBT, you wont be disappointed. You need to have a sports physical on file in order to register. Thompson, a linebacker who only occasionally played wide receiver, looked blankly back at McLean. Physical Examination Information for All Student-Athletes, Required Handbook Forms to be Signed and Returned by ALL Student Athletes. Ohio High School Athletic Association 4080 Roselea Place, Columbus OH 43214 | FAX: 614-267-1677 Comments or questions: [email protected] Students health must be assessed each day prior to coming to school. I was never truly 100% devoted to track (in high school), but I am definitely more focused and committed to it in and out of practice now. -- Volleyball(Girls) Please note, when you register for activities one of the questions asks about online school. Do you have what it takes to be student of the week? All of this flooded Daniele's thoughts. Wayts approach has certainly paid dividends and theres a really good chance she will continue to reap the rewards. Assistant Coach Dont believe me? All told, she scored 38 points to help the Raiders to the team title. Wrestling @ Edison TRI meet 6:00. Name. All in the family: how three generations of Jaquezes have ruled West Coast basketball. The rest of the team started making its way down the field, too, cheering for Ferns as he closed in on six points, angling more and more toward the left sideline. She finished fourth in the GMAC meet with a mark of 58-1 3/4, which was also a school record. Wayts decision on her events isnt just aimed at her desire to join her mother as a national champion at Mount. Madison City School Zoning Map, Emily Thompson, Marietta Track and Field This former St. Clairsville All-Ohioan soared over 12-feet to finish second in the OAC Indoor Championships in the pole vault. Monday, August 29th and will be the equipment handout. Information sheets and a forms to be returned to the school by Monday May 17, 2010 have been posted to the Newsletter, Forms, and Docs section of the website. (all times 7 p. m. unless noted) Aug. 19: Canton South. Other area athletes had impressive showings in conference events last week, too. I potentially could do the 60., Anything can happen, obviously, but if we run well or like weve qualified, I really think we could be in contention for a top-three finish,, Times are crazy fast this year and theres definitely some pressure being the top seed,, The big thing is Ive only ran on a banked track once and that was this (season) at a meet at Penn State we went to just to practice basically. Physical forms can be picked up in the school office, and students MUST call the clinic to schedule an appointment for one of those days. His dad had never played high school football, but he was Logan's biggest fan. Varsity/JV Schedule With Landen in the stands and Logan on the sideline, tucked behind a slew of reserves, Ferns broke past the line of scrimmage near midfield. Pre-sale tickets for this Saturday's game against St. Clairsville can be purchased on Friday at the high school cafeteria foyer and middle school. Please note, when you register for activities one of the questions asks about online school. Posted May 25, 2010, 11:09 AM by Greg Miller. Tickets are $6. as an athlete for Middle School West, our athletes are ambassadors of our school. "If my dad were still there, he would've wanted me to go," Thompson explained to McLean. 15. Reserve your tickets early for the best seats in the house! Beaver Local Grades 9-12 Mar. I think I can run really well and its going to take that because I know the other girls are going to run faster., Its not about the place, but more about the time and the quality of the race,, My mom always says that I have more All-American finishes, but Ill never be able to move ahead of her until I win a national championship,, Its cool to have my mom around and involved,, Shes had us involved in running and track since we were old enough to walk. Shes the top seed in the event and has sat atop the D-III rankings for much of the season, actually. Head Coach Jaela Koller. PRINT SCHEDULE . The big thing is Ive only ran on a banked track once and that was this (season) at a meet at Penn State we went to just to practice basically. If students are exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19, or have in the previous 24 hours, they should stay home and not return to school until they are symptom free for 24 hours without the use of medications. Athletes will need their own mouth guard and cleats. XFL Week 3 preview: Can AJ McCarron, Battlehawks continue their fourth-quarter heroics? Beaver Local Grades 5-8 Email: info@cdltmds.com, CopyRight 2018 CDL Technical & Motorcycle Driving School, Hours of Service (Log Books) 8 Hours Certification Course, CMV Driver Knowledge & Skills Evaluation 6 Hours Certificatrion Course, CDL 6 Hours Preparation Course Class B-Truck, P-Bus, S-Bus, CDL 10 Hours Preparation Course Class A, B-Truck, P-Bus, S-Bus, COURSES CDL 20 Hours Preparation Course Class A, B-Truck, P-Bus, S-Bus, Heavy Commercial 40 Hours CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Certification Course, COURSES Light Commercial 40 Hour CDL Class B\P-Bus, S-Bus Certification Course, CDL Class A 80 Hours Intermediate Tractor Trailer Certification Course, st clairsville middle school football schedule. New York State Championship Chess, She then moved Martin's winning boot handed her team a Sectional championship and earned them the right to advance to a Tuesday night, October 27 district semi-final contest vs. No. 5:45 PM Boys Varsity Basketball @ WPHS. That night she stayed up for Logan as he got home from the game. Posted: Aug 20, 2021 / 12:44 PM EDT. Privacy Policy PRINT SCHEDULE .. St. Clairsville High School 189 Football - Boys, Jr. High (Mr. Jay Cartwright) Football - Boys, JV (Mr. B.J. Posted on 2022/08/17. Players will receive a helmet, jersey, pants, and pads. ATHLETICS . Nov 20 Girls Varsity Basketball vs. River View High School River View 6:00 pm | Garaway High School Nov 21 Girls Varsity Basketball at Medina Buckeye @ Rittman HS 12:00 pm Text alerts are available for school closings, delays, early dismissals, emergencies, and general announcements. I really hope to get one of those.. 2022 OHSAA High School Football Playoff Brackets (Ohio) Region 15. No football players could be found in our database. As Thompson took the field the fans' confusion only mounted. Each week, join Chris Thoburn and Jeff Blumenauer on KISS 95-7, as they bring you the best high school football action the Ohio Valley has to offer on the High School Football Game of the Week! . Use the EVENT ENTRANCE. But it wouldn't be like every other football game. All Middle School sports registration is done online using, STMA has an online registration system, SmartSchoolK12 also known as Affinety. Dover Academic and Athletic History. Once the school year starts practices will be right after school. May 24 Boys Varsity Baseball at St. Clairsville High School 5:00 pm | Claymont High School May 27 Boys Varsity Track at Regionals 4:00 pm | Southeastern HS May 27 Girls Varsity Track at Regionals 4:00 pm | Southeastern HS May 29 Boys Varsity Track at Regionals 11:00 am | Southeastern HS May 29 Girls Posted 6 months ago @ 2:40PM. Wayt, who is on track to graduate with a degree in biology in the spring, has put together a career with the Purple Raiders that will eventually land her in the schools athletic hall of fame. CLAYMONT High School 9:00 am | Claymont High School (H) 08/21/20 5:30 PM vs Heath HS Futbol Friday Night: Turf Field: 4 - 0 W . Information on reservations may be found here. SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE. # 339 in Ohio Middle Schools. Saint Clairsville Middle School, 104 Woodrow Ave, St Clairsville, OH 43950, USA Map. New York State Championship Chess, Zanesville Blue Devils Zanesville, OH Muskingum County OHSAA Division III, Region 11 Wheeling Park at St. Clairsville, Ohio. Python Mechanize Submit Form, ST. CLAIRSVILLE Tom Sliva said in March that he had a good feeling about his 2019 St. Clairsville baseball team. They challenge my daughter and work with her to assure her success. A part of Monongalia County Schools, it houses just over 1,250 students.It is a part of the Monongalia County Schools.Students largely come from the 2 feeder schools, Mountaineer Middle School (formerly Cheat Lake Middle School), and Westwood Middle School. 104 Woodrow Ave, Saint Clairsville, OH 43950 | (740) 659-1591 | Website. Printable Schedules. I didn't even know the number," said Mike Ferns, Michael's father. St. Clairsville High School. 17," but the player's info was nowhere to be found. Box 130, Gnadenhutten OH 44629 Get Directions: St. Clairsville High School : Indian Valley High School Athletic Director: Nick Swaldo Our school is open to all students, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex and disability. Baseball Softball Track. Kobe Mitchell scored a game-high 37 points on his birthday to lead a shorthanded Harrison Central squad to a 76-67 win over St. Clairsville 13115 John Glenn School Road | New Concord, Ohio 43762 | Phone: 740-826-7641 | Fax: 740-826-3039 Welcome to Yappi Sports - a site dedicated to bringing you news, information, and forums for high school sports in Ohio.. Wayt is coming off a weekend at the OAC Championships where she won the 55, 200 and 500M and finished second in the 800. And for the St. Clairsville (Ohio) High School players, led by 2014 Michigan commit Michael Ferns, it would be an opportunity to show the meaning of the word "team.". St Clairsville Red Devils. today 2020/2021 Schedule. Hopefully droves of people make their way out this summer to watch and support this event. Boys JV Baseball vs St. Clairsville High School. The higher the number the more difficult the course statistically. On top of the national individual honor, Wayt was part of a Purple Raider 4200 team that set the national record indoor with a blistering time of 1:40.25. 9/17 - Indian Creek vs. St. Clairsville - 7:30 PM. Best Camping Near Brisbane, Libra And Scorpio Rising Compatibility, Liam Vinskovich, West Liberty Track and Field The former Union Local Jet All-Ohioan won the Mountain East Conference high jump title by clearing 6-7 for the title. 8-24-20 Vs John Marshall and Paden City @ Sistersville Country Club . The Edison coaches scoured their scouting reports looking for "St. Clairsville No. For Logan, it would provide a moment of solace. Hallmark Glass Heart Ornaments, Bethany College, 31 E Campus Dr, Bethany, West Virginia 26032-3002 | (304) 829-7000 You can live stream tomorrows Div. HOME 6-2 AWAY . Players will receive a helmet, jersey, pants, and pads. vs St. Clairsville JM @ St. Clairsville: Cancelled. Monday May 31, 2010 - Memorial Day - Report to the HS at 9:30, Performance will be at Union Cemetery at 10:30, Uniform fitting for returning memberswill take place at the school after this performance. For the Thompsons, it would provide some bit of light in the darkest of weeks. See top plays & highlights of the best high school sports Boys Freshman Boys JR. VAR Boys Middle School Boys Varsity. 40-20 (W) St. Clairsville vs. Morgan. May 24 Boys Varsity Baseball at St. Clairsville High School 5:00 pm | Claymont High School May 27 Boys Varsity Track at Regionals 4:00 pm | Southeastern HS May 27 Girls Varsity Track at Regionals 4:00 pm | Southeastern HS May 29 Boys Varsity Track at Regionals 11:00 am | Southeastern HS May 29 Girls Martins Ferry High School WTRF. Alma Mater: St Clairsville High School (1976), Capital University (1981). Meet in the MSW main entrance atrium. Please click on the "Marching Band 2010" link to the left of this page. Refugees Coming To America 2021, Libra And Scorpio Rising Compatibility, Practices are after school Monday through Thursday until 5:00. There will be some very cold days in the fall, dress smart. Basketball Swimming Wrestling. It is vital we get an accurate account of student's intentions and contact informationbefore the end of the school year. "It felt like slow motion," Thompson said. Position. St. C Junior Sports PO Box 503 St. Clairsville, Ohio 43950-0503 www.stcjrsports.org University High School is a senior high school in unincorporated Monongalia County, West Virginia, near Morgantown. Boys Varsity Football vs Bloom-Carroll High School & Middle School. View the 22-23 St. Clairsville varsity football team schedule. Jv girls basketball game cancelled on 11-27. Coaching Staff; 7th Grade Team; 8th Grade Team; 2021 MVMS Football Schedule; If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document. Her 200 time was 24.77 and her 500 time of 1:14.69 is third all time in NCAA Division III. This information was passed out on May 26 and May 27 to all students who have signed up for Marching Band. St. Clairsville Red Devils: 2021 High School Football Preview. (A) 10/05/20 6:00 PM vs Wheeling Park HS . View photos from Edison Wildcats sporting events. 7th Graders should arrive at 4pm for equipment handout. Aviator Athletics 400 Glamorgan St. Alliance, OH 44601 330 821 3972 Fax - 330 829 2279. . Libra And Scorpio Rising Compatibility, High School Concert Band Earns "Excellent" Rating, Marching Band Information Posted to the Website, Middle School Solo and Ensemble Information, Middle School Solo and Ensemble Permission Form, OVAC All Star Marching Band Nomination Letter, Solo and Ensemble Schedule/Maps/Information. Composite weekly schedule of . Clothes: make sure to have warm clothes in your locker at all times. We will bus you to all road competitions and back to West. Thompson, like the rest of the freshmen, was following Ferns' progress and proceeding as far down the visiting team's sideline as is allowed. New York State Championship Chess, Add the Team Logo | Add a Game Schedule. What was wrong? Daniele's father had died when she was 15, but that happened after a six-year battle with cancer. NEWS . Refugees Coming To America 2021, The Martins Ferry High School and Middle School fax machine is currently out of service. I have confidence in the staff and curriculum. Academic Accomplishments Honors Classes: Yes. -- Basketball(Boys) -- Golf(Girls) Shes spent this past week trying to figure out what events in she would opt to compete. This information was passed out on May 26 and May 27 to all students who have signed up for Marching Band. In our continued attempt to put the pieces back together to properly honor former Bobcats, we have identified some missing photos and information of our 1st team All Ohio student-athletes. -- Cross Country (Co-Ed) Overall Score 65.96/100. Toggle navigation. Keep in mind all LCL varsity events are $7 per ticket, and non-varsity events are $5, regardless of school. Wayt qualified for nationals in the 60M, 200M, 400M and 800M and shell run on the 44 squad. Pre-sale tickets for the TV vs St. Clairsville district semi-final will be on sale Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday during school hours. 9 . 9/10 - St. Clairsville vs. Martins Ferry - 7:00 PM. Please note that they are subject to change. (A) 11/19/19 5:30 PM vs Grove City HS . Boys Middle School Boys Varsity CoEd Varsity Girls Varsity. Michael knew Logan. Please look for your student's current grade level and fill out the form indicating their choice for next year. Ferns led the way, blocking the middle linebacker as Thompson made his way across the goal line. McLean was stunned. The coaches approached the team's leaders and heavy hitters with a plan: Let's get Logan into the end zone Friday. It was great to just have someone who know the sport so well and really pushed us to get involved. 2020-2021 Middle School Boys' Basketball. "He needed normalcy.". As he told her the news, her cell phone began to beep with incoming texts and phone calls. FloSports, Inc. MileSplit Ohio Editor: Who was this new player? Congratulations to Senior Madelynn Madison who was voted (by league coaches)Suburban League (American Conf.) Hallmark Glass Heart Ornaments, As an ambassador of our school, we expect our athletes behavior to be exceptional. Raptors Athletics Football participates in USA Football's Heads Up Football program. She feels no pressure from her mom, who was a member of the Maroon Knights coaching staff during her daughters prep days. "You know what," McLean said. AUG 19 What was Coach McLean doing? Dodge Challenger Electric, Meet in the MSW main entrance atrium. I potentially could do the 60.. Practices prior to the start of the school year will start at 3:30pm. Honestly, I wish I could go back to high school, take it more seriously and put more time into it., I am definitely running the 200 and the 44 and probably the 400, too. Follow the instructions on the links below. Sorry, we don't have any videos of football players from St Clairsville High School. "My dad is dead," Thompson said. St Clairsville 2021 Football (12-2) 8/20. When the timing was right Thompson pulled aside his close friends and broke the news. So, it was really cool when I won it ., The 42 isnt a common event for most indoor meets, so we just ran that hoping to break the (school) record and then we found out it was the national record it was really cool,. Best Camping Near Brisbane, Click below to view and print the 2022-23 sports schedules. Head Coach. New York State Championship Chess, McLean told a few of the teachers, but no one knew what to say. The mission of District 885 is to provide a safe educational environment where students are encouraged to develop lifelong learning skills which nurture positive attitudes and self-worth. Kenadee Wayt put together a highly decorated track and field career at Wheeling Central High School. 8-25-20 Vs Wahama, Williamstown, and Calhoun @ Riverside Golf Club (Mason, WV) 8-26-20 St. Mary's Invitational @ St. Mary's Golf Course Monarchs. Thinking Landen was joking, Daniele called him back. by: John Lynch. "He died this morning.". Refugees Coming To America 2021, CDL Technical & Motorcycle Driving School -- Track(Co-Ed) . At the other, McLean walked away from his team to catch his breath and wipe his tears. 2020-21 Yearbook Sale- Grades 2-6. Grades 6-8. Thompson had shown up to the freshman practice the day before, and though he had never taken a varsity snap during his career he informed the coaching staff that he would be there the following night when the team boarded the bus for the game in Richmond.