Londons Investment Appeal Is Unraveling as Arm Heads to the US, UN report: Modern weapons being smuggled to Haiti from US, British Parents Turn to Home Equity to Help Young Buy Property, Japanese Unions Seek Biggest Pay Rise in 25 Years for Workers, Sorry, Fed, Most US Mortgage Rates Were Locked In During Pandemic Lows, Federal Grants Aim to Reconnect Communities Divided by Highways, Amazon Is Closing Its Cashierless Stores in NYC, San Francisco and Seattle, China E-Commerce Giant JD Set for $1.4 Billion Discount Spree, In Blacklisting Inspur, US Targets Partner Used by Intel and IBM, OpenAI Rival Stable Diffusion Maker Seeks to Raise Funds at $4 Billion Valuation, Between Rounds of Golf, Trumps Searching for the Perfect DeSantis Diss, Your Saturday UK Briefing: Sunak Chalks Up a Win as the Budget Looms, Harrods Shrugs Off Recession Fears as Rich Get Richer, FT Says, Wealthy NYC Family Feuds Over $258 Million Madison Avenue Sale, Tom Sizemore, 'Saving Private Ryan' Actor, Dies at 61, The Exhibit Reality TV Show PittingArtist Against ArtistIs No Masterpiece. Come join us to plan your next live event experience! WebStubHub is an American ticket exchange and resale company. We would be the company acquired, not the ones doing the acquiring. Founded in 2,000 and with presence in over 40 With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. The more I learned about StubHub, the more excited I became. WebCall us during our business hours US and Canada 1.866.788.2482 Toll free Everyday: 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM Pacific time Corporate Office Customer Service Mail PO Box 448 12180 S 300 E. Draper, UT 84020 On February 13, 2020, the sale process concluded, and I began mentally preparing for my upcoming departure. If youre in a rush to talk to someone, press 4its usually the fastest way to get someone on the line. WebSend us a message. The online secondary ticketing market has been around in the U.S for over a decade, however, in many countries, this type of business model is relatively new and unknown. "In a world where the richest moments in life are becoming less about the things people have and more about the experiences they have to share, the acquisition of Ticketbis will allow us to connect millions more people with inspiring events, said Scott Cutler, President of StubHub. Ticketbis makes it easy for users to attend events all over the world. I recruited a number of new leaders whose capabilities and principles were strongly aligned and who were equally energized by what we could build together. Ticketbis is an online platform for the sale and purchase of tickets to events worldwide. To subscribe, click on the button below and copy the URL into an RSS reader. Sukhinder is a strong, dynamic leader who has founded and grown online marketplaces throughout her career, said eBay CEO Devin Wenig. Todays news builds on StubHubs history of innovation and strong tradition of firsts, which include forging the first ticket guarantee that covered both buyers and sellers in 2006; launching the industrys first ticketing app on iOS devices in 2010; being the first ticketing company with stadium naming rights in 2013; and now, becoming an international ticketing leader by adding the Ticketbis business to its offerings. If your tickets didn't sell, turn the listing off and the tickets should reappear in your wallet. StubHub is the largest ticket marketplace in the world and enables fans to Our business partners include more than 60 teams in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus ESPN, NBC Digital, AEG and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. WebWe send a demand letter to the StubHub corporate office to start the process of solving your case before you move forward with arbitration. Search through past posts using the search bar at the top of the forum page. This article has been viewed 52,013 times. Events Parking. Enjoying This Built In Excerpt? Terms of the deal are not being disclosed. First, we adapted all of our previous policies to our new Covid reality, dealing with thousands of angry customers who wanted their cash back immediately for ticket purchases theyd made on now suspended events. Were committed to providing the world with free how-to resources, and even $1 helps us in our mission. Will His AI Plans Be Any Different? In 2015, eBay enabled $82 billion of gross merchandise volume. We ourselves chased thousands of sellers who already held these same funds in their own bank accounts (since we remitted cash to sellers very quickly after any ticket sale in the course of normal operations). As such, I was thrilled when the role of president at the global ticketing marketplace StubHub became available and I got a call to discuss it. The only boundary to an incredible experience is access, and this acquisition will enable StubHub to offer more events on a global basis to fans and event-goers around the world, and to help them discover new ways to enrich their lives. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/26\/Contact-StubHub-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/26\/Contact-StubHub-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/89\/Contact-StubHub-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/89\/Contact-StubHub-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Contact-StubHub-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Contact-StubHub-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ea\/Contact-StubHub-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ea\/Contact-StubHub-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/72\/Contact-StubHub-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/72\/Contact-StubHub-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/00\/Contact-StubHub-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/00\/Contact-StubHub-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/73\/Contact-StubHub-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/73\/Contact-StubHub-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ee\/Contact-StubHub-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ee\/Contact-StubHub-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/27\/Contact-StubHub-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-StubHub-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/27\/Contact-StubHub-Step-9.jpg\/v4-728px-Contact-StubHub-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}. This could mean nothing, although it may be a sign that Facebook will be faster than Twitter for social media. Singh Cassidy has also held senior leadership positions at Google, including President of Googles Asia Pacific and Latin America business for more than five years and started her career at Amazon and Merrill Lynch. Pro tip: Each number appears to go to a different department. Stubhub serves customers worldwide. It provides services for buyers and sellers of tickets for sports, concerts, theater, and other live entertainment events. It was now time for me to leave and begin my own next chapter, secure in the knowledge that I had completed the critical work of helping the company survive the immediate Covid crisis and stabilize for the longer term. With this new store location, StubHub is creating a more personal relationship with our fans and providing them with an amazing event-going experience in the greatest city in the world.. The company now has a presence in more than 40 countries and is a market leader in southern Europe and Latin America. Depending on who acquired us, I might have the opportunity to lead the company post-sale, or I might not. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. StubHub gets a lot activity from users on Facebook than it does on Twitter. form" and let us know how we can help you. If youve got an especially unique problem and nobody on the customer service phone line can help you, email might be a good way to get more concrete help. Within a seven-day span, StubHub went from handling more than a billion dollars in ticket sales in any given quarter to almost nothing. Stubhub, Inc. operates as an entertainment ticket agency. Overnight, every sports league in the nation postponed its season, and promoters and venues canceled thousands of planned music events. Read on to get the help you need to contact StubHub. WebWelcome to StubHub Support Support Home / Getting paid Browse by Category Delivering tickets Getting paid Getting paid for your StubHub sale Direct deposit bank info is wrong Updating your default payment method to sell tickets Ways to get paid when selling tickets on StubHub How to see your payment history Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. 2 if you have questions about buying tickets. Cons San Francisco, CA 94105 USA. I live in Singapore where the StubHub app is not avail. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. After leaving Joyus, I took several months off to evaluate different opportunities to lead a larger company, hopefully in e-commerce. Actual results could differ materially from those predicted or implied in this press release for a variety of reasons. Eric holds a BA in English from the University of Illinois at Chicago, and an MEd in secondary education from DePaul University. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Built Ins expert contributor network publishes thoughtful, solutions-oriented stories written by innovative tech professionals. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the worlds largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. Stubhub serves customers worldwide. Contacting StubHub While StubHub does not offer live chat, they do have a phone She also founded Joyus, the first video commerce marketplace online, was CEO of Polyvore, the leading fashion and lifestyle platform and was previously the Founder & SVP of business development at leading fintech platform Yodlee. A former educator and poet, his work has appeared in Carcinogenic Poetry, Shot Glass Journal, Prairie Margins, and The Rusty Nail. I had not expected to preside over a record sale of the company, to be out of a job within two short years or to manage the extreme risk and volatility that unfolded during my tenure, but there it was. If a crisis like this had hit us earlier, wed have been in better shape to weather it. And the decisions they make have huge consequences, not just for the bottom line, but for communities, cities, even entire countries. In 2017, eBay enabled $88 billion of gross merchandise volume. I had not expected to preside over a record sale of the company, to be out of a job within two short years or to manage the extreme risk and volatility that unfolded during my tenure, but there it was. How to Contact StubHub: Every Option Explained, https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/stubhub/, https://techboomers.com/t/stubhub-return-policy. The months that followed were all outwe had to pitch the company to private equity firms and other ticketing companies seeking to acquire us, all while trying to keep employee morale high amid the uncertainty, and executing our operational game plan. NYC Flagship Office - Stubhub. Ticketbis, founded in 2009, is based in Bilbao and Madrid, Spain and became a market leader in Spain in its first year. Does StubHub have live chat? WebStubHub has 21 current employee profiles, including Founder Eric Baker. Being OK With Spectacular Failure. The ticket service changed its refunds policy just as the COVID-19 pandemic was picking Alternatively, you can send us an email at She sits on the board of directors of Urban Outfitters and will remain Chairman of theBoardlist. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 52,013 times. StubHub closes offices in San Francisco and Shanghai StubHub Change is still afoot. Sukhinder Singh Cassidy will become the president of StubHub, a division of eBay Inc., starting May 2. Wed have had a massive public company like eBay behind us, with enormous amounts of cash reserves on which to draw. How do I contact? Some market experts predicted that if eBay couldnt boost growth and profitability, activist shareholders would mount a challenge to the company, as Carl Icahn had done years earlier (resulting in the spinoff of PayPal as a separate company). ", StubHubs extensive assets will add tremendous value for ticketing patrons and sellers worldwide, especially as we continue our expansion into nascent markets, said Ander Michelena, co-founder of Ticketbis. Throughout North America, the United Kingdom and Germany, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. Thanks for your message we aim to get back to you within 24 hours. Then came the coconut, an event none of us could have predicted. As difficult as these changes were, we managed to set up a stable but much smaller base of operations that would allow us to endure the live events industrys indefinite stoppage. She is the right leader to lay the foundation for long-term growth and continue StubHubs international expansion while delivering outstanding fan experiences.. Find startup jobs, tech news and events. This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Eric McClure. To provide a deeper support system beyond grants, we lend our StubHubs New York City flagship was designed by Gensler and is now open every day, Monday Sunday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Oscar Ferruz Director of Supply, Primary and Operations. The sale price was a record sum for eBay, making the deal a massive professional success for me and my team. eBay Invites Shoppers to Fill Their Carts with Color at First Virtual Block Party, eBay Connect Pushes Developers to Innovate. Whether online, mobile or in person, StubHub is dedicated to connecting fans to the artists, athletes and performers they love. It is the tech industrys definitive destination for sharing compelling, first-person accounts of problem-solving on the road to innovation. Contact StubHub customer support at toll-free or legal phone number. Call or write an email to resolve StubHub issues: Refund, Shipping and Delivery, Account. Visit the company website www.stubhub.com or help center for more information. Picking up your tickets at one of our Last Minute Service Centres? Instead of StubHub acquiring another player in live entertainment, as I had lobbied for, the board concluded that it was time for eBay to sell its non-core assets, including our business, to another player. Joel Santirso Senior Product Manager. Email Address. I would have a full mandate to lead the company operationally, to further shape its culture, and to frame its strategies within the context of its parent company, eBay, which had owned StubHub for close to a decade. Restrictions apply. I was prepared to take on this type of corporate risk, which would directly impact my own ability to succeed in the job, although I took care to include protections in case of a company merger or acquisition when negotiating my employment contract. The below posting was originally published on May 24th, 2016: San Jose, California eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) today announced an agreement to acquire Ticketbis, an international ticket marketplace with a presence in 47 countries. Buy Sukhinders Book!Choose Possibility: Take Risks and Thrive (Even When You Fail). 199 Fremont Street, Floor 4. Personally, though, I found it disappointing. At StubHub, our mission is simple: help fans find fun. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Excerpted from Choose Possibility: Take Risks and Thrive (Even When You Fail) by Sukhinder Singh Cassidy. You possibly can contact StubHub Buyer Help both by StubHub Buyer Service Cellphone or StubHub Buyer Service E-mail. Name to the StubHub Buyer Service Cellphone Quantity 1 866-788-2482 and converse to the StubHub Buyer Care Agent about your points. The StubHub Buyer Service Traces resolves your issues inside couple of minutes by making a cal to stubhub 800 telephone variety of stubhub customer support line. The Company offers tickets for live sports, music, and theatre events. Instead of a smooth and happy departure, I now had to scramble to keep the company going for an indeterminate period of time until the live entertainment sector managed to recover. Founder oftheBoardlist, former president ofStubHub, and author ofChoose Possibility: Take Risks and Thrive (Even When You Fail). WebStubHub corporate office is located in 199 Fremont St Fl 4, San Francisco, California, 94105, United States and has 885 employees.