Blu, the Sweet Home Sextuplets kid with attitude and aptitude managed to eat his beans so fast, that one person said, I never seen someone eat baked beans so fast! Other comments quickly poured in as Blu ignored the rest of his food and guzzled down the beans as fast as he could. This can take a toll on them very fast, let alone raising their family as they remodel. It sounds like this was Courtney and Erics decision for their family. In 2017, the couple decided the time was right to add a fourth child to their brood, but this time they decided to forgo medical treatment. The Waldrops' family adventures were chronicled for three years on the TLC show "Sweet Home Sextuplets.". Both Eric and Courtney Waldrop said that life has been busier than ever lately. Reels. The couple went for high-end, stainless steel appliances and opted for white paneling on the walls rather than a backsplash. When we were first approached about filming, I was pregnant, Courtney started, we had just had the most shocking news that we were pregnant with sextuplets.. Sweet Home Sextuplets follows a tight-knit family living on a sheep farm in small town Alabama. Was he alright? "It has been a challenge for sure," Courtney told Fox Newsin June 2020 of being stuck in a mobile home with all nine children, all day long. Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. The couple, who welcomed six children back in 2017, knew their house needed a serious renovation if they wanted it to comfortably hold so many family members. Courtney elaborated in an interview with WHNT News 19. "May take a few more days for me to recover. wrote Courtney of her six new arrivals on Facebook. Season 3. Yet opening their lives toSweet Home Sextuplets has not only brought the family fame, it's also placed some much-needed money in their pockets. The comments section was filled with kind words, including how gorgeous the kitchen turned out and how the couples time in their mobile home was [so] worth it.. In June of 2020, Courtney Waldrop offered her fans a look at their new home, which was nearing completion. The following month, she took to Facebook to share some photos of the home's stunning new kitchen, which viewers would eventually see for themselves in episodes ofSweet Home Sextuplets. She explained that she was in high school when she had her wisdom teeth removed. "You know, all of those worries you know, our kids are big in sports, our older kids, so the transition of that stopping and then starting back, and the decisions that go with that,"explained Eric. Trisha Faulkner has been a freelance writer for a decade with a focus on news/reporting for the last three years. In the end, however, it was all about the happiness of their children. Mama Waldrop also announced on her Instagram that she has recently discovered that the sextuplets are obsessed with mud and dirt and she often finds them wallowing in the puddles in their backyard. 'Sweet Home Sextuplets' parents Courtney and Eric Waldrop on importance of faith and family: 'We lean on God' . That's a bit of a trade secret, as TLC typically doesn't reveal how much the stars of its reality shows are paid. Brittany and Patrick Mahomes welcomed their second baby, son Bronze, in late November 2022. You may use these HTML tags and attributes:
. We have filmed for three seasons and we ended last summer. After being introduced to the Waldrops, TLC viewers liked what they saw. . She admitted this surgery was something her sweet husband had put off for a long time. "So for us, the holiday season brings many reminders of all the things we have to be thankful for! His mom described him as "fast as lightning. Copyright 2023 Distractify. Fans enjoyed seeing them grow in the 3 seasons that "Sextuplets" was on the air. Ginger Zee Braves Freezing Cold On GMA Segment, Janelle Brown Gets Weird For Breakfast: Photo. Now, their remodel is nearly complete. The family had a long wait to bring the babies home. Even ifSweet Home Sextuplets'budget were to be on the low end at $100,000, the couple would still rake in $10,000 per episode. "Oh boy where do I start with him!! "Happy 22 years to the love of my life and best friend," wrote Courtney in the caption. and 14 oz." We're constantly on the go," Courtney said. In her spare time, she enjoys raising awareness about autism and spending time with her two children. All Rights Reserved. "If all 6 babies were like him it would be pretty easy" she lamented. Then, she shared some shots of the boys and girls blowing out the candles on their cakes. In mid-July, Courtney shared a set of photos of the couples new kitchen. Your email address will not be published. Online that TLC families tend to earn roughly 10 percent of the budget of that particular series. ", While many people would jump at the opportunity to be the focus of their own television series, Eric and Courtney Waldrop were tentative when TLC approached them about letting cameras document their lives for Sweet Home Sextuplets. Looking back, Courtney admitted she kind of missed those days in quarantine. He loves to cuddle!! Before Courtney was forced to go on bed rest when she was pregnant with the sextuplets, she was a first-grade teacher. Meanwhile, they also had three young boys to contend with, which were all bursting with energy. As a result, they set out on building their new dream home, which would provide a lot more space as their children grew older. Big kudos to this family for looking at the bigger picture of life. We're Having SIX-tuplets. ET. "I've been adding more everyday,"she said of her jewelry offerings, pointing out that certain items had been "selling out as soon as I put them in" a good problem to have, of course. But the showstopped filming in July 2020, and the network has offered no information on a 4th season. He never even noticed me I dont think ., This comment also arrived: Love it!! The two have been together ever since, with Eric proposing to Courtney during their final year of college when they were both studying at Alabama's Auburn University. Alison Sweeney, Cameron Mathison Reunited For Hallmark Hannah Swensen Mystery, Kanye Wests Brazilian Babe Strips Down To Underwear. We have been out of our house going on 7 months now and are so looking forward to the day we get to move back in!!" The middle school sweethearts turned husband and wife became a household name in September 2018, when they got their own show, TLCs Sweet Home Sextuplets, a show that documents the ups and downs in the daily lives of the family of eleven. So incredibly smart. VPR Season 10 Promo Teased Tom Sandoval & Raquel Leviss Affair? ::cough cough, teen mom:: I will miss their beautiful family but as Courtney said we can still see their family on her IG. Can't take my eyes off of him for a second!! Its Official! I truly think thats why he is tough as nails to this day!!". Still, Courtney wrote that she and Eric are so thankful for their new home, and nothing matters as long as it suits them. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. That was a really hard decision for us whether or not we wanted to do it, Courtney said, adding that she and Eric promised themselves that if the show ever became hard for their family, they would stop doing it. She doesn't let anything hold her back!!" What a beautiful rainbow shining bright in the sky today!!!! Plus, he coaches the boys at baseball. Unfortunately, Courtney struggled to carry a baby to term, and had a miscarriage soon after giving birth to her twins. Courtney Waldrop informed Sweet Home Sextuplets fans their sweet daddy Eric would be out of commission from surgery for a while. The average gestation . In a YouTube video posted on July 8, Eric and Courtney Waldrop dropped the news that they would not be doing a fourth season of the show. The show allows them to express that and that is very rare nowadays. As TLC's announcement indicated, the second season featured plenty of firsts, as the sextuplets began "developing distinct personalities, taking first steps, speaking first words and sharing milestones." Keep reading, well explain. "Our viewers get to see exactly what it's like to experience such a life-altering moment in its entirety, going from a family of five all the way through expanding to a family of eleven,"said Howard Lee, TLC's president and general manager. The Waldrops are a sweet family from Alabama with three lively boys. In order to sustain and nourish those six little humans snuggled inside her, she revealed in a Facebook post at the time, her biggest concern was "being able to take in the huge amount of calories required to keep this many babies and myself healthy. Kyle Richards, Mauricio Umansky Split Rumors Surface: See Clue, Bringing Up Bates Trace & Lydia Bates Expecting First Baby. Visibly getting choked up, Courtney went on to explain that they were approached last fall with the idea of a fourth season. . "Nine kids and six babies, it is definitely a challenge finding time for anything other than taking care of our kids," she said, admitting she was thankful that the babies were now sleeping straight through the night. As is typical for premature babies, the sextuplets stayed in the hospital's neonatal intensive care unit for weeks until they were strong enough to come home. "God knew He would give us nine little angels one day!! ! We definitely arent going anywhere!! In order to accommodate their growing family, Eric and Courtney Waldrop decided they needed a bigger home. Menu. With Season 1 having six episodes, Season 2 having eight episodes and Season 3 having six episodes so far, that means the Waldrops could have accumulated a salary of $800,000 from their show alone. When their father is home, the kids spend most of their time learning new things. February 27, 2023 alexandra bonefas scott Please do an update occasionally so we can see how the kids are doing and we can see Courtneys sense of humor, Loved their show, totally understand the decision as they always took into consideration how it affected their kids. Before having . I completely respect their decision to put their childrens happiness and well being above a reality show. September 13, 2021. the citizen death notices; is paul greene married to kate austin; the betty atlanta dress code; charlie rocket net worth; feha statute of limitations retroactive; honey child strain.