Unless otherwise indicated, all content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. And pray. 6:7-8). To the choirmaster. A Laymans Guide to Biblical Reading and Interpretation (Part 1). Pentateuch To the choirmaster. Second, youre not going to fight the battle because 2 Chronicles 20:15 says: . And nothing of theirs was lacking, either small or great, sons or daughters, spoil or anything which they had taken from them; David recovered all. (1 Samuel 30: 1-8, 18-19). (Romans 8:28), 7. Secondly, contrary to the idea of the devil stealing something from us, we should note an interesting dialogue that went on between Jesus and the devil in the wilderness when Jesus was being tempted. The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms; God is a just judge, and God is angry with the wicked every day. I will now end this article with one last bit of advice. What I will give you in this article can also apply to any one of the above examples or anything else similar that you may be dealing with on your end. He wants your life to be better, improved, increased, and multiplied. I'm Taking Back Everything the Devil Stole From Me Darrell Luster - Topic 737 subscribers Subscribe 1.4K Share 87K views 5 years ago Provided to YouTube by Malaco Records I'm Taking Back. To the choirmaster: according to Jeduthun. July 18,2020 God has called us to stand together! And then what does David do next? .you need to act on it. Would you prayerfully consider a gift of support today? A Psalm of David. Poetical Books What Does It Really Mean That Your Body Is a Temple? In John 10:10, Jesus says, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy." He is called many things in the Bible; but nowhere is he called a thief! GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select a Beginning Point Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I now plead the blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ over every inch of my daughters body, over every inch of her soul, and over every inch of her spirit. Blue Letter Bible offers several daily devotional readings in order to help you refocus on Christ and the Gospel of His peace and righteousness. Some even pray it! Instead of your shame there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy. Thank You Father, thank You Jesus for hearing all of our cries and petition on this extreme matter. Take It Back/Everything That The Devil Stole by Dorinda Clark - Performed by T Conner 2,282 views Apr 10, 2012 2 Dislike Share Save TravoOrganBoy 158 subscribers I want it all back /. A Song. The consideration of God's attributes should cause us to respond with reverent worship, the confession of sin, and a passion to serve him. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point Minor Prophets General Epistles 2. Through you we push down our foes; through your name we tread down those who rise up against us. A Psalm of David. Even if the devil was inspiring them to act in the manner they did, they bore the responsibility for their actions. Debbie, we must allow the verse to mean what the original author meant for it to mean; not what we think it means! For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. N Resist. And one called to another and said: Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory! And the foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him who called, and the house was filled with smoke. Let us read the whole chapter of I Samuel 30 to get to the story behind the promise of the Lord "You shall surely take back (recover) everything that was stolen from you." . Gods mercy is renewed every morning. I BELIEVE THAT I RECEIVE WHAT I HAVE ASK FOR IN JESUS NAME! To the choirmaster: according to Jeduthun. Bottom-line, I believe all this talk about "talking back what the Devils stole" only trivializes the biblical and historic Christian faith. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation. And when David and his men came to the city, they found it burned with fire, and their wives and sons and daughters taken captive. We are so grateful for what You did. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. . I am expecting great victories in the face of great impossibilities. Kenneth Copeland Ministries' Church Listing can help you easily find a Bible-believing ministry near you. According to the spiritual laws God has established, when he is caught, the thief is required to restore sevenfold what he stole from us. Need help? GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point I now plead the blood of Jesus against any bad and evil people who may want to try and harm her in any way. The Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, is with you!. When we recall how we felt when we got born again, we realize He has accepted us as His beloved children. Now, it's true that the devil is a liar! General Epistles In fact, according to Luke, the devil said: for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish (Luke 4:6 NASB). Burn this Bible story into your memory banks in the event you are ever forced to deal with this kind of tragedy where one of your loved ones has been stolen by the enemy, and then kept behind enemy lines like what has been described in the above examples. Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.. o God also wants you and I to _____ BACK everything the devil has stolen from us. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. The Gospels But you were called to resist him, use your authority and stand your ground. Debt Free Army Triumphant Life Church Steward Tips, Contact Harold Contact Bev Partner Relations Contact Webmaster, Free Miracle Money Book Free How to Jobs Book. Consequently, many of our lives and churches are preoccupied with superficial things, rather than the God-centered, Christ-exalting, Spirit-empowered, life-transforming, and culture-engaging mission and message of the gospel. Your partnership makes all we do possible. Job We all know the story of Job, and how God allowed Satan to destroy nearly everything he had: his health, his children, and his livelihood. This is a major power story, and I mean a major power story!! Deuteronomy 20:1 in the New Living Translation says: When you go out to fight your enemies and you face horses and chariots and an army greater than your own, do not be afraid. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation. If a man steals an ox or a sheep, and kills it or sells it, he shall repay five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep. Poetical Books Remember, in the references cited earlier, the Bible does describe him as the god of this world. My question is this: Why would the devil want to steal from us when he already has the kingdoms of the world to offer? Instead of your shame there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy. Look at Matthew 4:8-10 and the parallel text in Luke 4:5-8. To get the most out of these weekly scriptures, we encourage you to keep them before you every day and apply them to your life and circumstances. (Exodus 3:21), 2. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. Spiritual catchphrases. If there is one battle verse that will move God the Father to want to take on your extreme situation, it has to be these first two verses. Z. I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you. Of the Sons of Korah. Battle Verses Against Demonic Attacks. My point in this post is that no matter what we may think the devil does, we cannot honestly accuse him based on this text, because Jesus was not talking about the devil, he was talking about the false religious leaders when he said: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. The Bible says that You are a Man of War and that You can be stirred up to go into battle for us. Historical Books For instance, there is a popular "Gospel" song that declares God to be faithful and holy. And the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before. That was scary to see the real gravity of what I've been mostly, unknowingly walking through. V The Lord goes out like a mighty man, like a man of war he stirs up his zeal; he cries out, he shouts aloud, he shows himself mighty against his foes. You will need to quote these verses back to God the Father in your battle prayer to Him, and you will also have to ask Him to move off the specific wording of these verses. Again, here is a sample type of prayer that you can do to get your child fully covered under the blood of Jesus so as to protect them from the evil predators who are still roaming in our streets and our own backyards: In the name of Jesus, I now plead the blood of Your Son Jesus Christ on my daughter Rachel. I also think this way of thinking tries to make God our puppet. Minor Prophets ., This is so true but I truly believe that the devil had entered the minds of these Religious Leaders to make them do what they did. When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. (Exodus 3:21) 2. Father, in the name of Jesus, I now plead the blood of Jesus Christ specifically against this predator and every single demon who is attached to him. S In other words, if God moved to help King David recover all that He lost in the above story back in the Old Testament, then God can do the exact same thing for any of us in this current day and age. So David inquired of the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue this troop? I think. When everything caves in on us, rejoicing in the Lord makes Him our strength and causes us to walk upon high places. Take this battle up for myself, my wife, and all of our family members and friends who love our daughter with all of their hearts and all of their souls. There is another important theological word that describes why some bad things happen: life. Johannine Writings I have found the thief, and he must restore to me seven times what he stole. When Jesus referred to the thief, thieves, and robbers, he WAS NOT talking about the devil or Satan! The devil offered to Jesus all of the kingdoms of the world in their glory (this included, position, power, and wealth; the very stuff some say the devil comes to steal) if he would just fall down and worship him! (John 10:10) says,The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy, but God brings full restoration, to the point where our lives are overflowing. The Gospels General Epistles He is for me! The first quarter of 2023 is here! The consideration of God's attributes should cause us to respond with reverent worship, the confession of sin, and a passion to serve him. And I'm comin' to get my stuff. Blue Letter Bible is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. I ask that You move now Lord with Your mighty angels at Your side to come against this evil predator and any demons who are operating on him to commit this unholy and abominable act against both You and my own flesh-and-blood daughter. I would recommend that you do it at least once per month, most preferably on the first day of each month. For those of you who watch a lot of the cable news programs, one of the things that you will see reported on a regular basis is the abduction of many of our young daughters and sons by sexual predators. The salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; he is their stronghold in the time of trouble. Know therefore today that he who goes over before you as a consuming fire is the Lord your God. Nowhere in this text does Jesus say the thief is the devil or Satan! If He does not turn back, Behold, all those who were incensed against you shall be ashamed and disgraced; they shall be as nothing, and. And he thrust out the enemy before you and said, Destroy.. O How Daniels Prophecy of 70 Weeks Connects to the End Times. Major Prophets Declare them daily and stay focused on them until you experience trueresults. . E We can pray and trust and obey and wait and rejoice and love and forgive and give and serve in the midst of and in spite of life's difficulties. Let Your perfect will now be done on this situation. P I will go before you and level the exalted places, I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut through the bars of iron, No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. M I also think this way of thinking tries to make God our puppet. In most of these horrific cases, the person is never found and it has been estimated by law enforcement that the sexual predator will usually kill the person they have just abducted in the first 24-48 hours. By going to the extra length to actually hand write or type all of this kind of prayer out so you can make sure you cover everything that you will need to cover with Him, this will show God that you mean serious business with Him and that you are doing everything you possibly can to try and get Him to move on this situation. 3. The church of the future will be a mighty church . I expect blessings to chase me down and overtake me. A verification email has been sent to the address you provided. We live in a land where things get stolen all the time statistics suggest we are a nation in trouble! Nonsense. But in all exegetical fairness, we should remember that Davids stuff was not stolen by the devil, but by the Amalekites. Now, I heard a preacher allude to the story of David at Ziglag in I Samuel 30, as a reference text to illustrate an instance of taking back what the devil stole. Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You personally come against this evil man. W I want to focus on how Satan and his demons come to steal from us, with the obvious intentions that they will then try and kill what they have just stolen from us. And he came back with everything that belonged to him. Prophets John 3:16, Jesus faith love), The Whole Bible Metropolitan Baptist ChurchMen's Choirwww.mbcministriesphilly.com Now, we no longer have to settle for less than the best. Minor Prophets It's the time to get fed up, march into the enemy's camp, and take back what's yours. According to Alamoth. (1 Samuel 30:6-8), 5. Shouldn't we be just as concerned about what he kills and destroys? And the Lord restored the fortunes of Job, when he had prayed for his friends. I know what you are thinking! For the record, here are the specific verses that we would recommend that you include in this special type of battle prayer. Lord, here are the special battle verses I now want to quote back to You: Now is the time to move. . It suggests that Satan is behind every adverse, difficult, or unpleasant thing that happens in our lives. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise!