However, that magazine is currently not available. Intro music by Under the Flood Fly GMT-50-C-TC-28-BX Long Range Hunter Barrel for T/C Hawken Rifle, .50 caliber, 1-28" fast twist for bullet, 15/16" octagon, 28" length, blued, 4.9 lb, percussion, new, . From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us: The hunt truly never has to end with the T/C Dimension, the all-in-one platform thats built on decades of interchangeability innovation to deliver the best balanced, highest performing, most versatile bolt-action rifle the world has ever known. Find mags for the Icon, Compass, Dimension, Venture and other models. Allows you to shoot multiple calibers in the same bolt-action rifle with a quick change of components. Thompson Center Arms 28" Stainless Fluted Barrel For Pro Hun. February 13th, 2020, Related Topics: barrel, conv, dimension, tho8116, thompson, Thompson/Center Contender 357 Mag Pistol Barrel 10 T/C T/C Thompson Center Seneca 36 Cal Barrel With RAM ROD , Thompson Center Hawken Barrel 54 Cal 1 barrel Very Nice factory Kit barrel nice, #8 Custom Encore Rifle Barrel-280 Ack Imp, T/C Encore/PH SSK Custom Barrel 450 BM 15 SS HEAVY Contour WithBASE/THREADS-NEW, THOMPSON/CENTER, Black Diamond. Shop Now Hunting . I super glued the crap out of them both and so far no problems. In 2013, the T/C Dimension rifle was awarded the National Rifle Association (NRA) Golden Bullseye Award for "Rifle of the Year" from American Hunter magazine. Could be that they chose to use a propietary mag to keep us coming back to thompson. ENCORE Barrels Thompson Center Factory Encore Barrels These are the last Factory barrels we will see unless TC starts production back up. Thompson Center - Rifles Thompson Center. Barrel Length: 16 RifleBarrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly VanadiumBarrel Profile: HBARThread Pitch: 5/8X28Chamber: 7.62x39Twist Rate: 1:10Barrel Extension: M4 Feed RampsGas System: Mid LengthGas Barrel Length:16" Barrel Material:4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel Finish: Melonite Barrel Profile:SOCOM Barrel Thread Pitch:1/2x28 Chamber:5.56mm Twist Rate:1:7 Barrel Extension:M4 Feed Ramps Diamondback DB15 Carbon Series, 5.56 NATO, 16" Barrel, 12" M-Lok Rail, MOE Carbine Stock, Midnight Bronze, 30 rd, Century Arms VSKA AK, 7.62x39mm, 16.5", Black, Wood, 30-rd, 75-rd Drum. (3) TCA Encore Rifle barrel 280REM 24" AS SS. as described , fits like original,fast shipping, would buy again from MGW, Thompson / Center Venture & Dimension Magazine, .22-250 Rem,.25-06 Rem,.204 Ruger,.223 Rem,.243 Win,.270 Win,.270 WSM,.30 TC,.300 WSM,.308 Win,.30-06 Springfield,6.5 Creedmoor,7mm-08 Rem,.300 Win Mag,7mm Rem Mag, .243 Win / .30 TC / .308 Win / 6.5 Creedmoor / 7mm-08 Rem, .25-06 Rem / .270 Win / .30-06 Springfield, Thompson / Center Dimension (except #55019830), California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds, Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds (larger with a valid permit.). The rifle is well priced but quality made in the USA with a lifetime warranty. Interchangeable Dimension LOC Barrels. Its pathetic. Shipping was fast with no problems with order, they usually have everything I'm looking for, I wanted this a a back up to my original mag. Finding an aftermarket replacement is going to be impossible. Even if the parts werent interchangeable, the features on this rifle are very good. The mag holds three roumds with one in the chamber thats the reason I wouldnt Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine Unavailable & Discontinued Models. 22lr Barrel 10 , Key Tags: center, dimension, shots, target, thompson, Thompson Center Encore Blue 243 Win 24 Barrel Good Used Condition Thompson Center Contender Super 16 Barrel 35 Remington And Stock Set , T/C Contender 223 Remington 21 Barrel Leupold Mount Simmons Pro-50 Scope. Now if TC supplies a barrel nut with every additional barrel purchased this wouldnt be an issue. Ive been looking for a magazine bigger than the standard 3 rounds. Featuring the Locking Optimized Components system (LOC). Snipers Hide is a community of Snipers of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy, and ballistics. The base price for a .308 is $679, making the Dimension an excellent value absent the barrel-switching capability. BTW The Dimension has an optional scope mount called the Loc Bridge that keeps a scope connected to the barrel and stays zeroed The barrel, bolt, and magazine parts are all marked with LOC letter designations for quick, accurate assembly. There are 2 areas where I think the gun takes hits though and to me they are pretty big ones. THOMPSON DIMENSION 24 CONV BARREL TO 7MM RM. SALE Ends April 2! EABCO Accuracy Barrels; 97D Rifles & BF Pistols; . Love the concept of this rifle. Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 You are using an out of date browser. Trust the quality craftsmanship of Thompson Center magazines to pair with your firearms. SALE; AMMO; FIREARMS; MAGAZINES; GUN PARTS; LIGHTS & LASERS; SHOOTING GEAR; NFA; NYLON . IN STOCK. Add to Compare. $347.99 (Save 28%) $249.99 On Sale. Brand: Thompson Center. Thompson Center Venture / Dimension Accessories T/C Venture & T/C Dimension Trigger Spring Kit Add to Compare $12.95 Product Details Thompson Center Compass Trigger Spring Kit Add to Compare $19.95 Product Details Thompson Center Encore Pro Hunter Trigger Spring Kit Add to Compare $29.95 Product Details Thompson Center T/CR22 Trigger Spring Kit This package also comes with a replacement magwell and magazine. This is my review of the Thompson Center Dimension Rifle in 30-06 with a 223 conversion kit. Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine A/Venture 204 / 223, 55019848-3RD, Unfortunately Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine is no longer carried by OpticsPlanet.You can also explore other items in the, DEMO, Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine D/Venture 7Mm Rem / 300 Win Mag, 55019832-3RD, , Code: 90T-RM-DM3RDM-55019832-3RD-DEMO-3RD, Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine B/Venture 243, 308, 30Tc, 7Mm-08, 55019838-3RD, Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine B/Venture 22-250, 55019846-3RD, Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine A/Venture 270 Wsm, 300 Wsm, 55019830-3RD, Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine C/Venture 270 / 30-06, 55019828-3RD, Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine D/Venture 7Mm Rem / 300 Win Mag, 55019832-3RD. MATERIAL CONNECTION DISCLOSURE: You should assume that this website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this page and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent web sites. https://thompsoncenterbarrel com/2020/01/tc3007600-custom-by-ssk-16-5-threaded-dimension-barrel-in-6-5-creedmoor-new/. They shoot straight as and never had any problems. The information presented here is for general educational purposes only. OUT OF STOCK. Blued finish. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. i have been wanting to get a dimension and i think it is the rifle i will get but i have heard that when you have the d family (7mm-300 win. 5 Black Friday Shopping Tips For The Outdoorsman, Heres Why You Need To Bulk Up On Ammo Purchases Now, Custom Hunting Rifles Part 1 Magpul Hunter 700 Remington SPS AAC Precision Rifle, American Hunting Rifles In Action | The Ruger American Rifle, Ruger Listened To Their Customers, And The American Compact Was Born, THE BEST ALTERNATIVE TO A FIREARM? Component groups labeled Series A, B, C or D for easy matching; with color-coded packaging. A recipe for scope off zero or damage sonner or later. T/C Dimension Barrel, .223 Remington, NIB. I wish they had not discontinued this great rifle. 22 3 Rnds 5R 1:10 7mm-08. Thompson Center 7mm Remington Magnum Bolt Action Rifles . Thompson Center Big Boar .58cal Percussion. Re: Thompson Center Dimension bolt rifle I took it to the range today and it shoots amazingly well. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. The UA HOVR Sonic is a no-brainer for runners who like distance but want more flexibility, a breathable feel, and the real-time feedback of Form Coaching from UA MapMyRun to help you run better every Diamondback DB10 Black Gold Series, 6.5 Creedmoor, 20" Stainless Barrel, M-Lok Rail, Magpul CTR Stock/MOE Grip, FDE, 20-rd, Rock Island - Armscor Baby Rock, .380 ACP, 3.75" Barrel, Adjustable Sights, Parkerized, 7-rd. Cheers. I have a T/C Dimension in .223 Remington. T/C Arms 13208 Performance Center LRR 308 Win 20 in 10+1 Black Flat Dark Earth Aluminum Chassis Stock Vortex 4-12x. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O. Just what I ordered! Need a new high-quality magazine for your Thompson Center rifle? Is Display Model: FALSE. 200 Grain Shock Wave Controlled Expansion Bullet in Mag Express Sabot (15) $17.99. 's duties, or off duty. Special Closeout Sale! Converts 300WM to 7MM REM MAG with magazine and 24 Thompson Center Dimension barrel. The barrel is interchangeable to other calibers, just like the Contender and Encore lines, but this is a bolt gun with four configurations for four action lengths, magazine sizes . New. A zastava costs 560$ If i want another cal id just buy another another rifle 560$. [CDATA[ amzn_assoc_ad_type = "responsive_search_widget"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "guncarrier-20"; amzn_assoc_link_id = "QPXW44OOQUK6I5LY"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_placement = ""; amzn_assoc_search_type = "search_widget"; amzn_assoc_width = 680; amzn_assoc_height = 420; amzn_assoc_default_search_category = "SportingGoods"; amzn_assoc_default_search_key = "thompson center dimension"; amzn_assoc_theme = "light"; amzn_assoc_bg_color = "FFFFFF"; // ]]> //