These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Bogo deal from the Amazing team over at Twenty20. I already got 2 out of 3 seeds breaking ground!! Learn more GRAN CHAMPAGNE. Hours. Effects: Extremely mind numbing and mentally disabling. Specifically the Whip and Sour Snow are fire. We selectively bred her for outdoor production for well over a decade. Twenty20 Mendocino MMXX (fem) Twenty20 Mendocino Sparkleface (fem) Twenty20Mendocino Snowcaine (fem) Useful Seeds Lucky Lime (fem) Reactions: RadioWaves. Twenty20 Mendocino is a California based cannabis breeder, and MMXX (the Roman numeral for 20/20) is their namesake strain that speaks to the dank weed you are likely to find in the hills of Mendocino County, California. Have a mmxx, snowcaine, and glue sniffer run going now. Learn more GLUE SNIFFER S1 . So far shes been super easy. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. I'd recommend topping twice and be ready to stake or trellis, she's a big producer. Journal will be mostly just pic updates here and there. to Fri.: 9am to 4pm EST. Both selections produce an unbelievably viscous resin packed into capitate-stalked heads for hashers dream plants. but it is the first time we have released this strain to the public. It's Sour Snow x The Whip, two of the plants are Hindsight (The Whip x Wook Stomper) from same company . In stock. New posts Search forums. We selectively bred her for outdoor production for well over a decade. With both a high THC level and a high cannabinoid level, MMXX isa great choice for an evening or bedtime smoke, but due to its potency, is not recommended for new smokers. MMXX has enormous colas and mind-blowing potency . After sprouting over 400 MMXX F1 seeds and selecting through each we found the MMXX #18 and MMXX #48 to be the perfect pair for the job. The MMXX is a high yielding, easy to grow strain that is well suited for both indoor and outdoor cultivation. Sale! Effects: Extremely mind numbing and mentally disabling. Cannabis Growers and Breeders from Mendocino County, California. Will run some outdoor as well but not sure how she'll do in northern Vermont. And the MMXX #48 swells to the day of harvest, providing ample surface area for mature resin production. Hard to pick which ones to get. She is fast-ripening and tends to finish early in outdoor gardens. Im about 4 weeks in on a freebie Cosmo.. yea I ordered more 20s yesterday.. girl crush and a cbd plant.. Haven't done their autos but their photos are fire. is the indica dominant alter ego to the Sour Snow. I have high expectations after seeing everything being grown out here. twenty20 Mendocino Trying some Twenty20 Mendo photos . Height/Stretch: Average If I don't throw away 90% of my work then I am not doing it right. This is where you get a hint of citrus in MMXX. MMXX has enormous colas and mind-blowing potency, she is exploding with irritatingly sticky trichomes. Limonene is the second most abundant terpene, but not all strains have it. Copyright 2023 | Great Lakes Genetics | All rights reserved. (6) Biscauto F4, (4) Triks F6 Auto, (2) Trizkit auto, (2) Mimosa fems and (1) Manhattan auto, When do you generally move plants outdoors up here?? Sale! Cannabis Growers and Breeders from Mendocino County, California. The statements on this website and its products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Out of stock. by Travis Smith | Jan 9, 2022 | Strain Reviews. MMXX is one of those strains. Full Term Outdoor Harvest Date: Sept 25 - Oct 7, Color: Develops into a plum purple color when ripe, Nose: Earthy Kush with Strong Pink Bubblegum and Fermented Berries. Please verify your age to view the content, or click "Exit" to leave. Hindsight GYOweed. More posts from r/Twenty20Mendocinoclub. Anyone run glue sniffer? Both selections produce an unbelievably viscous resin packed into capitate-stalked heads for hashers dream plants. Menu. Favorites of mine are triks and whiskey Zulu! By using this site, you agree to follow the Privacy Policy and all Terms & Conditions printed on this site. I pledge to work as a team towards a common goal. In stock. First pics will come in a few hrs. NSFW. She is mold resistant, early-ripening and reliably potent. Feminized Photoperiod, Hybrid Feminized, Hybrid Photoperiod. America's Largest Brick and Mortar Seed Bank; Free shipping on orders over $500 . Good luck mate. You will not be disappointed! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I have many failures for every success. Not as frosty has the gluesniffer BUT this is only 1 of 2 seeds and this pheno tastes damn amazing and is oilier or gets on ure fingers more than the GS. Smell and taste is hard to explain, very sour tart and berry the sourness is like lime peel oil? This isn't the first time we've crossed Sour Snow with The Whip! Type: Feminized Photoperiod, Indica Filial Generation: IX, F1 (Legacy), F2 PVI (Phenotypic Variation Index): Low Indoor Flower Time: 58-68 days Outdoor Harvest Date: Oct 1 -10 Trellising Requirements: Low, but most plants respond well to training. Reactions: MIMedGrower and amekins. Height/Stretch: Average This is the next generation of MMXX. She is fast-ripening and tends to finish early in outdoor gardens. Twenty20 Mendocino is familiar with the needs of cannabis growers because they don't just breed and produce seeds, they also grow cannabis for the California recreational market. I recently ran their SFVOG and am sharing my smoke report below. Press J to jump to the feed. Forums. We do not condone propagating, all content is for informational purposes only. Paid for one 3pk of the Biscauto and got 15 seeds total with the stacked promos! THC: 20.4% CBD: 0.3% Sour Snow Lineage / Genealogy I've had a lot of great results with them and I'm extremely picky. Twenty20 Mendocino - MMXX - Feminized seeds SKU: 2020MENMMXX6F $ 60.00 Only 2 left in stock Quantity Seeds Per Pack Add to cart Sex: Feminized Lineage: Sour Snow X The Whip! The statements on this website and its products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Cannabis Growers and Breeders from Mendocino County, California Hindsight. I pledge to always breed with a purpose and never let down the people who came before me. She is fast-ripening and tends to finish early in outdoor gardens. 1 week . The earthy fuel and spicy dank terpenes reminiscent of the misty mountainsshe was born in, comes through in both aroma and flavor. Void Where Prohibited by Law. MMXX has enormous colas and she is exploding with irritatingly sticky trichomes. Learn more . This isnt the first time weve crossed Sour Snow with The Whip! We love pictures of your plants & harvest, discussing growing methods, and helping with grow problems. Twenty20 has so many awesome seeds to choose from. It has an earthy, or sometimes clove or grape flavor, and is cherished for its relaxing qualities. Tips from the grower: Give her plenty of root space, especially in outdoor gardens. HydroKid239 Well-Known Member. Breeding was very much a group effort. She was sensitive to too much food. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Full Term Outdoor Harvest Date: Sept 25 - Oct 7. This is the next generation of MMXX. Twenty20 Mendocino, Femenized Seeds MMXX (Fem) Availability: Out of stock Add to Wishlist Compare Sour Snow x The Whip! A culmination of decades of cannabis heritage and . Dedicated to the cultivation of cannabis. Twenty20 Mendocino We hail from the small village of Laytonville in the heart of Mendocino County, California. . MMXX has enormous colas and mind-blowing potency, she is exploding with irritatingly sticky trichomes. Have a mmxx, snowcaine, and glue sniffer run going now. The MMXX #18 is the frostiest plant since Sour Snow herself and carries a rich, full, classic funk that lingers even after youve left the garden. Cannabis Growers and Breeders from Mendocino County, California. Please follow your local laws. The earthy fuel and spicy dank terpenes reminiscent of the misty mountains she was born in, comes through in both aroma and flavor. She leans closer to Muchacha with sweet candy undertones inherited from the Trizzlers. Twenty20 is the bomb! Trellising Requirements: Very Low. Hard to tell without puffin.but that looks very nice, enjoy!!! Customer Service:Mon. Twenty20 Mendocino - MMXX F2 Lineage: Sour Snow x The Whip! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Individual weight loss results will vary. Both Sour Snow and The Whip were created by Twenty-20 Mendocino, just like their offspring, MMXX, which we have chosen to grow for the reasons described below. Type: Feminized Hybrid Photoperiod. This is the next generation of Twenty20. The top colas can become unruly and massive so it is advised to have more than one top per plant. #2. Type: Feminized Photoperiod, Indica Filial Generation: IX, F1 (Legacy), F2 PVI (Phenotypic Variation Index): Low Indoor Flower Time: 58-68 days Outdoor Harvest Date: Oct 1 -10 Trellising Requirements: Low, but most plants respond well to training. Similar to Sour Snow, The Whip! Ive read the Trizkits can get up to 7 tall so imma wait for outdoor season on those! This is the next generation of MMXX. MMXX is the love child of Sour Snow x The Whip. Type: Feminized Photoperiod, Indica Filial Generation: IX, F1 (Legacy), F2 PVI (Phenotypic Variation Index): Low Indoor Flower Time: 58-68 days Outdoor Harvest Date: Oct 1 -10 Trellising Requirements: Low, but most plants respond well to training. but it is the first time we have released this strain to the public. "All seeds are sold as hemp, and lab tested under 0.3% THC.This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 21. Oct 17, 2020. This is a 6 pack of fems with another 6 pack attached to it the freebie pack will not come with Twenty20s famous Greenbacks. To bring you the next generation (F2) of MMXX we carried out one of our biggest hunts on record. Twenty20 Mendocino - MMXX Lineage: Sour Snow x The Whip! Finished in about 8 weeks of flower. Straight from "The Refinery" at Twenty20, this strain was developed for all you gas lovers out there! Nose: Heavy earthy tones with pungent jet fuel fumes and a noticeable deep undertone of overripe berries. Due to the nature of the content, this website requires you to be 21 years of age or older. Press J to jump to the feed. Learn more HOT MESS. North Atlantic Seed Company assumes no legal responsibility for your actions once the product is in your possession and is not liable for any resulting issues, legal or otherwise, that may arise. This isnt for unseasoned consumers. North Atlantic Seed Company assumes no legal responsibility for your actions once the product is in your possession and is not liable for any resulting issues, legal or otherwise, that may arise. Its strong, its flavorful and the aroma of fuel fills the air as you begin to feel the effects of all the sticky trichomes that covers the enormous colas of the MMXX plant. Twenty 20 Genetics' Sour Snow was never available as seeds (It's a clone-only variety!). is the Indica dominant alter ego to the Sour Snow. Nvm i just checked and they have another one starting in a few days.. free 6 pack of twenty20 with every pack, plus the nasc freebies, Autos are not my thing but you can't go wrong with them, Mine either usually, figured Id switch it up for a change, Did not have good results with my twenty20 beans. It is imperative that you check your state and local laws before attempting to purchase seeds, and we are not liable for what you do with seeds after receiving them. . Be careful with heavy feedings as it may cause lockout issues. to Fri.: 9am to 4pm EST. Filial Generation: F1. You will not be disappointed! Learn more MMXX. MMXX has enormous colas and mind-blowing potency, she is exploding with irritatingly sticky trichomes. 546 93 Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. To bring you the next generation (F2) of MMXX we carried out one of our biggest hunts on record. Seeds About Blog Contact Podcast Instagram Leafly Subscribe To Our Newsletter. receiving them. Strain is MMXX by Twenty20 Mendocino. The complex terpene profile can only be explained as a melange of pungent spices directly from the kitchen cabinet; Most notably anise, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Well-Known Member. The Girl Crushes didnt do the best . This product should be used only as directed on the label. Consult your doctor before use. The flavor profile is a unique blend of fruity and dank fuel tastes, with a hint of spice. Unfortunately, a light fell one day while I was gone, and crushed all 3 of my Aves. She is fast-ripening and tends to finish early in outdoor gardens. Aug 28, 2020. Twenty 20 Genetics @ SeedFinders Breeders Database Here you can find all information about the cannabis breeder Twenty 20 Genetics. Sour Snow, grown by Twenty20 in Mendocino County, is a cross of smooth, frosty Snow with Sour Diesel, creating a sativa hybrid with high cannabinoid content and stellar performance in the mental realm. The MMXX is a high yielding, easy to grow strain that is well suited for both indoor and outdoor cultivation. Reactions: . Seed Bank Specializing in Hemp and Cannabis Seeds. But I plan on running more after I'm done with these autos and photos im doing now. and produce amazing yields. Thank you! After sprouting over 400 MMXX F1 seeds and selecting through each we found the MMXX #18 and MMXX #48 to be the perfect pair for the job. Learn more AVENUE OF THE GIANTS. Reactions: hawkman. North Atlantic Seed Company assumes no legal responsibility for your actions once the product is in your possession and is not liable for any resulting issues, legal or otherwise, that may arise. After sprouting over 400 MMXX F1 seeds and selecting through each we found the MMXX #18 and MMXX #48 to be the perfect pair for the job. Indoors, the stretch is average with little trellising required although the large buds may need to be supported. It is of utmost importance that I am humble and always recognize that as a breeder I am simply a building block in the long evolution of cannabis that started at the dawn of civilization and will continue until long after I am gone. MMXX has enormous colas and mind-blowing potency, she is exploding with irritatingly sticky trichomes. I copied this from my Onenote notebook, because I thought it would be nice to keep the entire feeding schedule on one page, just in case anyone was really interested in exactly what I was feeding my plants. Just like the Sour Snow, she does better in large pots It is a clone breed, and much like our Divine Frost strain, Sour Snow has a gassy and frosty kick, and hits hard in the head, bringing with it a sedated effect that you cant ignore. She was selectively bred by veteran breeders for decades in the hills of Humboldt County in the Island Mountain region. Consult your doctor before use. The Whip! Twenty20 Mendocino - MMXX Lineage: Sour Snow x The Whip! Good hash maker, very resilient, potent as hell and nice terps. Been eyeing that deal on NASC. THE SPICE! Loved the Twenty20 genetics on smoke and effects wise! Easily trainable. HarryBallsagna420 6 days ago. Twenty20 is the bomb! To bring you the next generation (F2) of MMXX we carried out one of our biggest hunts on record. Flower Time: 7-8 Weeks Product Info About MMXX, our namesake strain is the culmination of decades of careful and selective breeding and is the embodiment of our brand itself. Never had something similar. Twenty20 Mendocino - Photoperiod Cannabis Seeds North Atlantic Seed Co. selects only the highest quality marijuana seed strains in the market. I'll be growing Snowcaine V2, bad girl, MMXX and trainwreck. Brand: Twenty20 Mendocino. I popped a bunch more and am looking to do a small pheno hunt on her myself. True to most offspring of The Whip!, this is a very potent variety with abundant trichomes and tranquilizing afghani effects. I recognize that I didn't "create" anything, I simply improved upon it. The spice in MMXX comes from this terpene, which has spicy and peppery notes that compliment the earthy tones with a bit of a kick. She was selectively bred by veteran breeders for decades in the hills of Humboldt County in the Island Mountain region. Type: Sativa Feminized Yield: Above Average Flower Time: 7-8 Weeks Number of seeds in the pack: 10 MMXX, our namesake strain is the culmination of decades of careful and selective breeding and is the embodiment of our brand itself. We love pictures of your plants & harvest, discussing growing methods, and helping with grow problems. After sprouting over 400 MMXX F1 seeds and selecting through each we found the MMXX #18 and MMXX #48 to be the perfect pair for the job. The MMXX is a high yielding, easy to grow strain that is well suited for both indoor and outdoor cultivation.