But after 20 years of marriage and many prayers from Isaac, she gets pregnant (via New World Encyclopedia).She was expecting twins, as in Genesis 25:23, God tells her that "two nations are in your womb, and two peoples from within you will be separated; one people will be stronger than the other . It was the technology that was common in Old Atlantis: All this technology was written about when the Pilgrims had only be on American soil for seven years! Notice the consistent, covenant nature of the following: So, we had the two nations in the womb of Rebekah: Modern Christianity says that the old covenant was made with the Jews and they are wrong.They say that the New Covenant is made with the Gentiles, meaning non-Jews, and they are wrong; because both are non-covenant people.They dont know who they are and who their enemy is.they are willingly destroying themselves. What is their plan? The house of Judah remained under the law of God; while the House of Ephraim had the faith of Abraham. Ezekiel 37:15-19 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel, his companions; then take another stick, and wrote upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel, his companions; And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not show us what thou meanest by these?Say not them, Thus saith the Lord God: Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. Could it be logically concluded that Ephraim would become a multitude of many nations, and these nations were the ten tribes of the northern House of Israel? Jacob had received the coveted blessing by fooling his blind father; that he was Esau, his first-born when he was really Jacob. Two nations are in thy womb, And two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; And the one people shall be stronger than the other people; And the elder shall serve the younger. He also knew a key player in the organization, Benjamin Franklin. Bacon quickly realized that here in the new world was the proper environment of the accomplishment of his great dream, the establishment of the philosophic empire. The second nation in the womb was called Jacob Genesis 25:26. Jacob and Esau 21 Later, Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was barren. We saw that the New Covenant is made with the House of Judah; And lastly, now we have the great nation are being: Manasseh; And we have the multitudeof nations as being: Ephraim. Welcome to Matthew, Judges chapter 2 summary began with bad news for the, Matthew chapter 5 summary, Jesus the Holy Messiah from God. These were the most different twins in all of history. Was Prince murdered in Illuminati blood sacrifice ritual conspiracy after he broke the oath of exposing chem-trails publicly? The burden of proof is on anyone who differs from this statement as to who the new covenant is made with!Give us the scripture which shows that after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ that He made a special covenant with the world. And they had no children. He prayed for children, and God gave them twins. And she went to enquire of the LORD. You are a den of vipers and thieves. How much math could we know if we could study the subject for nine hundred years? And he said I am thy son, thy first-born Esau.And Isaac trembled very exceedingly, and said; Who? The apostle Paul comments on this in Romans 9:10-13: And not only this, but when Rebecca also had conceived by one man, even by our father Isaac (for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him who calls), it was said to her, "The older shall serve the younger." Rebecca married Isaac, the son promised to Abraham and Sarah. Genesis 25:33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he swore unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. Rebekah helps Jacob receive Isaac's blessing. Before I begin this message, I would like to talk about one of the interesting things that happened this week. How is this story relevant to the Kingdom of God? In fact, this is the only way they can survivekill off the entire pure stock of Adam. Genesis 27:19 And Jacob said unto this father, I am Esau, thy first-born, I have done according as thou badest me: arise, I pray thee, sit and eat of my venison, that thy soul may bless me. Jacob deceives his blind father into believing that he is Esau, his first-born; and thus receives his blessing. Remember: Isaac loved Esau. Has the New Atlantis come into existence as Francis Bacon wrote? When he sold the birthright for a bowl of lentils it was because he knew that it was his last meal--he was going to be killed. He made sure that the American colonists were thoroughly indoctrinated with the principles of: The Alchemists, Cabalists, Mystics, and Rosicrucians were the incisive instruments of Bacons plan. Like Sarah, Rebekah is barren . Genesis 12:2; And I will make of thee a great nation (gentile). Would gentile make any sense? Answer (1 of 6): Thank you for your vital question. From the very beginning, the two nations will be rivals. Are they a spiritual seed or a physical seed? DOWNLOAD PDF. Sir Walter Raleigh, another Rosicrucian, was instrumental in getting the land for the countrys capitalWashington, D. C. Bacons secret society was set up in America before the middle of the 17th century. Queen Elizabeth; Kings, i.e. " (Genesis 25:24, NIV ) They named the twins Esau and Jacob. Jacob and Esau were viewed as two unique children who would become two nations struggling within Rebekah's womb (Gen. 25:22-23). 23) And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be born of thee, and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.. Esau became the nation of Edom. They both believed that the legendary land of Bensalem would rise again as the United States. She was a Godly woman but she did have her human weaknesses. the united states of America. The Scripture say that ye know how afterward, when he [Esau] would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected; for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it with tears Hebrews 12:17. The LORD answered Isaac's prayer, and Rebekah became pregnant with twins. This is difficult to carry out if the younger sister is better looking and physically more attractive than the older. He remained a member in loyal good standing of Fredericksburg No. For example, George Washington was really a Mason for he was dressed as one at the cornerstone of the capitol in Washington, D. C. Genesis 25:24 Context. He was very instrumental in the Revolutionary War and the government that came after it. But they are not of the covenant seed at all. The aim of the New Agers is to rebuild Old Atlantis. At any rate, Jacob ended up with both of the sisters handmaids. Only which is of the law = descendants of the House of Judah. The back of the $10 bill will tell the story of the womens suffrage movement, which culminated in the 19th amendment giving women the right to vote in 1920. All these men were bound together by a common oath to labor in the cause of a world democracy. Look at what the Encyclopaedia Judaica, Vol. And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. Rebekah prayed and God said "two nations are in your womb". 22 And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth), It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. Esauthe eternal enemy of Israel, who sold his covenant away. The two nations are two kinds of people, or "two manner of people," not necessarily two countries as we think of nation states. Then, we see, no matter how spiritual the father may be, even being a chosen and elected vessel such as Isaac, a son can still make a dreadful decision that will put him in danger of the Lake of Fire. This angered Esau greatly and he vowed to murder his brother Jacob. The Promised Land was so full of these giants that the Israelite spies said that was the main reason that they were afraid to attack the land. The modern day Christians would probably say that the people of Rebekah were the jews and the people who hated themGermany under Hitler? Ishmael (Arabs). It is their sole purpose for living. To reinstitute the Old Atlantis and their gods. More importantly, the older was going to serve the younger. And the LORD said unto her, Two nationsare in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be born of thee; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger Genesis 25:22, 23. This was accomplished by their charging interests on loans from the National Banks. "Two Nations Are in Thy Womb" The conflict between Esau and Jacob was evident even in their mother's womb. It had been twenty years since Isaac and Rebekah had been married. Bensalem was a secret Island that was non-existent to other countries. Two men live within you, Two men are manifesting on earth, and these Two kingdoms are opposed. Who is the all of all the seed [Descendants] referring to? He has become determined to KILL JACOB!!! Rebekah essentially passes with flying colors. It has been the purpose of the fallen angel, Satan, to completely destroy any pure Adamite stock through whom the seed of the woman should come. And that there is a sin of anti-Semitism; nowhere mentioned in the Bible, which, when if one studies what the Bible says, has very little to do with the Jewish people; except that they are the ones who mostly commit this sin! But it didnt come to pass. Jacob and Esau were viewed as two unique children who would become two nations struggling within Rebekah's womb (Gen. 25:22-23). According to prophecy, and a little trickery by Jacob and Rebekah, Isaac blessed Jacob and made him lord over Esau. Rebekah. Genesis 25:23 And the LORD said unto her [Rebekah],Two nations [not fetuses; not gentiles] are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be born of thee; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. Who are the elder and who are the younger.does it make any difference today? - Layman's Bible Commentary. 22) And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? Are we a Christian nation or is America worshipping another god? Romans 3:29, 30 Is he the God of theJews only? Jacob became the covenant seed of Israel. No women were picked. The primary meaning of the word Gentile is todaynon-jew. The Messianic jews say: Gentiles means anyone who is not a jew. Many Christians believe that God would make of Abraham a great nationthey would say the Jewish nation--but many have never heard that Abraham was to be the father of many nations.Who, then, are these people? 21 And Isaac intreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived. Isaac's Prayers Answered! No religion is constructed superior to others and everyone has access to the same liberties. How different were the mannerism of these two nations? When she learns that Jesus was born in the fall, maybe she will reach the conclusion that this day is worshipping another god. I believe that there were GIANTS in the earth as the result of fallen angels miscegenating with the wives who were the daughters of Adam. What the Bible says about There has been this war that has been going on for over 6000 years.