Was he going to lose his co-host? He has often times mumbled and stuttered through many statements he is in such shock. Anyway that was about 6 years or so ago and I forgot all about the show.until I got cable this week! P.S. Blog Archive The ODell Files: 2007 Edition, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWLYxlqc3gQ. Sadly, he had been replaced by a sub-QVC level bland talking head selling jewelry. Broke another Katana and it didn't stick in his shoulder this time? I missed that one. Or maybe its my mom, or brothers, or even a teacher that showed extra interest. Jim Frost, the founder of Frost Cutlery and for many years a driving force within the National Knife Collectors Association (NKCA), died on January 7 after a long battle with COVID-19. Fortunately, Toms KY comment was very brief. IMO serves them right! It does look like he has a prosthetic leg from the knee down, but I cant be sure. I watch them over anything else on Direct TV and 100 whatever channels. He was backed up by his co-host Shaun Leflar, who was not quite the connoisseur of cutlery as Tom ODell is, but what he lacked in knowledge and experience he made up with charisma. As for the rest of yall that want autographs, I will take my digital camera in for the Wednesday night show and get a photo. I really got some nice feedback on your products. How is it all these people can love this so much and no one will get them a show? One of my earliest memories of Tom is when he and my . Tom rocks!!!!! I have a dvd where he tells a story about his first knife. You may not realize what this means but let me pose this situation to you. I think I first saw Tom and Shawn back in the late 90s. I love these guys so tell em another woodsie guy that lives in a log cabin says keep on with it all! I would DIE to get one of those. Very sorry to hear of Jim Frost passing away. I am Toms sister-in-law and have known Tom for over 20 years. Ooltewah, TN 37363; 1-800-524-4851 - Voice 1-423-894-9576 - Fax Use our contact form here. If that doesnt work, just go to YouTube, then do a search on LazGunX and that video will come up as an option. Now if only ODell would come punch out this Todd Boone guy and stand next to Leflar where he really belongs. You guys should do a 3 minute knife collectors show parody. Tom rules! Mr. James A. the website for the show is http://www.cutlerycorner.com. THIS KNIFE HAS A DIAMOND CUT LASER GUIDED PATTERN INLAYED ON A 4140 GRADE STAAAAAAAINNNNLESSSSS STEEEEEEEEL BLADE!!! You know, I thought I was the only person who tuned in on a regular basis. You dont want to swing around those swords, or even worse hit anything with them. Ya know why ? btwif you talk to jessica before you leave tell her she still owes me that date , I tell you what, this knife, with a beautiful kokobolo handle and 440 stainless steel tempered blade can be yours for only 19.95, I walked into my living room to find my boyfriend watching this and said what the hell are you watching he said.. Baby you GOTTA see this ! P.S. David you wanted the times Cutlery Corner are on air. Hope it is not health related. I am guessing Fox and Hannity supporter. All it would take is a free blog or wiki type of site, and the ability to add links to clips from youtube. CLAYMORE DESIGN WEIGHIN IN AT A WHOPPING TEN TO TWELVE POUNDS, You get the Katana, you get the Wakizashi, and you get the Tanto!. Box 22636 Chattanooga, TN 37422; Packages/Returns*: Cutlery Corner Network 6861 Mountain View Rd. YES!! Frost Cutlery Co. 4.4 star 77 reviews 5K+ Downloads Everyone info Install About this app arrow_forward This app provides an easy way to access our entire catalog of pocket knives, kitchen. 2023 Frost Media / Cutlery Corner Network. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lazgunx&search=Search. Then Todd left & became high society having the Collectible Knives show on HSN. These items will sell fairly quickly as they are featured on the live TV show that is currently airing. elgin mental health center forensic treatment program. . Controlling interest in HSN was bough by the group that owns both the Food Channel and Home And Garden Television. But to tell you the truth, its Toms plain ole talk and salemanship that convinced me. Photograph courtesy of Tom and Henry Herbert His story Henry Herbert, 24, chef. Congrats!!!!!!! One such tradition was handed down in the family of a tosher named Jerry Sweetly, who died in 1890, and finally published more than a century later. i just heard him say a wasp got into the studio to get in on the big savings. The price of Odellian freedom is eternal vigilance (or at least keeping a close eye on your cable companys programming schedule), send me your address and i will burn you a dvd send address to mjmaniscalco@hotmail.com, nobody cares about your bs links to bs poker biguns biguns is what we want fool. I have done some production work, camera work but mainly I just setup the items.If you happened to catch the show where Tom gets hit by the rubber mallet that was tossed to him.I threw it. Theres no going back in time here, folks, so be sure you get verified on more than one. We have turned many of our friends onto this show and they all love it, but we all agree that Tick needs more face-time. That is when he decided to started Cutlery Corner. Werent they trying to do that toward the end of ODells time on Shop At Home? My. You may laugh at his sales pitch, you may laugh at the products he sold, but you have to admit, Shawn is one tough customer. Authentic voice. This happened in my university business law class many decades ago. Bigguns, or BUST!. Please tell me someone DVRed this and is uploading it as a torrent soon. For the next 2 hours I was riveted to the screen for what was some of the best, most entertaining tv I had ever seen, watching that almost hypnotic crosscut log on the turntable spinning round and round as Tom planted countless examples of the worlds finest collector 440 surgical steel into that rotating log while declaring in the full Tom delivery, Bigguns or Bust!. In Alabama CCN actually comes on the PAXSAT channel, which is 78 on the Knology cable system. Sometimes you would almost think it was a breakfast of wild turkey. https://m.facebook.com/julie.schoenfeldpostlewait/activity/10212227 https://www.facebook.com/groups/iknfe/permalink/10155438538285349/, Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement. Click here to watch the live channel online and hear from the experts. If youre a stoner then just bowl after bowl after bowl OR make a smoking/drinking game out of it. They also mentioned the closing of Shop At Home, in what I think was a little dig. In 2004 Jim launched the inception of his multi-media TV show nationally known as "Cutlery Corner Network." His passion for being on air became a way for him to touch the lives of his faithful viewers all over the United States. They have her in a low cut sleeveless, spaghetti strap top. Note to Customers: While we make every attempt to keep information herein current and accurate, we will not be held responsible for fulfillment of graphical or typographical errors. I tuned in @ 9 and 10 tonight. Best show ever. Rumor has it Sean survived a normally fatal Katana self-wounding with the help of Don West and a stack of Mark McGuire rookie cards to stop the bleeding. I watch on Spike. what happened to tom on cutlery corner. the quality of the show is so much cheaper than even that of his former network, theyre always dropping things and he has his step daughter, michelle, working for him, as well. Heck, even I wouldnt mind having a Delta Ranger or two. hes the ceo of the network and has a new co-host, named todd. Rick Early that was a funny video clip. Media Literacy. AND LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT THE SCIMATAR OF POWER! Are there any other stations it comes on during the week or am I doomed to only be able to watch on Sunday early mornings? You all RULE and so do I, but mostly TOM ODELL rules. I never got any response concerning the autographed pictures of Tom. The past inside the present. My wife and I have been watching for some time. We simply loved those guys and usually tried to work in some type of crazy assed antic of them every time we got together. I love Toms new whisper sales technique. check it out. I am sure he appreciates all who watch his shows. My BF did one of those Frost Cutlery bulk purchases. For what its worth, it looks good on you! Tom Brown had left CTV in early 2021. As Tom says, If you find a better price anywhere I will eat a big bug! Click Here to view more of these rare or almost-out-the-door items! what happened to tom on cutlery corner. That un getcha ?no (groan) not too bad. Such a great man and great patriot too. I am pretty sure Kristen taped a lot of the episodes. Is he still on the air somewhere? I read somewhere that our boy Tom Odell was one of the original founders of Shop-At-Home network.where did they put him? OF COURSE EVVVVRTHING COMES WITH A LEATHER SHEEATH! O and for all the prank callers, yes thee knives are sharp!! I would like to contact tom odell.. but at any rate P.O. I MAY be ordering again. I thought I used to watch it on F/X but I might be wrong. Thanks for the memories, Mr. ODell. Except maybe funnier. Also, we think Sheila is a fine addition to the show. Did anybody see the Cutlery Corner where Tom Odell say This is a much better deal than a rock? and then holds a rock in front of the camera. Tom (left) and Henry outside the family business Hobbs House. I just purchased a small set of knives to test them out, i could buy one knife for fifty bucks or i could buy 26 knives for 45 bucks. Told becomes toad, sold becomes sode, hold becomes hode, and so on. I got the impression from this weekends show that Tom is just on vacation or doing something else that has taken him off camera temporaraly. It snapped in two and the nose of the sword flipped back toward Shaun and severed his stomach. Someone else who misses these guys. Knife Show isnt about the knifes at all, or at least not for me. I think Mr. Thomas Odell is one of the most entertaining people on television. Show the people there is more to Tom than this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWLYxlqc3gQ. You guys and gals are making it too hard on Todd Boone. God. what happened to tom on cutlery corner. The left leg looked artificial below about the knee. May God bless his family. She is constantly sticking the folders into the stumps without first locking the blades into place. But Tom ODell was furious with his old network for trying to pass of second rate cutlery as being high quality. I watch these guys read the phone book. WOWIm in SHOCK at how many people were into KnifeShow. I think Tom saw that video footage of himself on Kimmel and decided that he needed to drop the weight so that when Hollywood calls next time, he will be ready! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. LOL, Yet another classic line from Mr ODell last night when he mentioned the price of steel going up, Have ya noticed your neighbors weed eatin those old cars, findin em and now hauling them to be recycled. Product description Cutlery Corner has the best deals you'll ever find on pocket knives, fixed blades, kitchen cutlery, and so much more! Maybe this page only allows so many comments? Also, Ive sent several e-mails to his current employer asking for some kind of schedule and theyve never responded. Hey Chris Helms, Can I get a autographed picture of Tom & Todd as well? o dell looks sickly! I was really impressed with the propduct. Years ago, before Tom started Cutlery Corner; ODell worked on the Shop-At-Home Network hosting their knife collecting show. Latest photo in their Facebook page shows Frost, Tod and Sheila. Here in Minnesota you can now see Tom And Todd boone on broadcast tv channel 41 after midnight on Fri, Sat. Yeah, I watch the Knife Show all the time. Ill keep you guys up to date. The idea that the only place for fans to meet on the entire www is here is goofy. Not only do I see that good old Toms alive and well, and with a new websitebut I also get to see a clip of Leflar acting like a complete dumbass and (deservedly) paying for it by getting a broken blade in the gut. 2 minutes later I was laughing so hard I could not breathsome of our Fav lines, I do belive thats gonna require a band-aid.. Jan 1, 2017. Read on, knowing that sometimes in life, there is a happy ending after all. O and the show is on cmt now also. Speaking of Tom Selleck's health condition, he seems healthy and fit. Email me at helmsc@comcast.net and we will work out postage. The new show demonstrates the latest in early morning sales techniques. Oh lord I didnt know of his passing. Actually, Im disappointed that they re-run their shows on subsequent nights instead of having new STUPENDOUS deals every danged night! Man, I loved their on-air banter and jabs at one another. He remarked that oil was good stuff, at which point Tom added Yeah, just like KY. titania monologue these are the forgeries of . Hes a nut and the world needs more nuts like ODELL. He is determined never to present another poor quality sword or knife to his audience ever again. what happened to tom on cutlery corner. Often imitated, as evidenced on Knives Live TV, his style is unique and studied in some of the best Universitys communication courses. While The New York Times published an obituary which stated that tuberculosis was the cause of Tom Fogerty's death it was later found that he had respiratory failure. The Knife collectors show is off the air, Isn't the Light OK? Same here used to watch Tom every Saturday night. Tuesday: 9PM 11PM on channel 221, 11PM to 1AM on channel 217. Wed., Fri., Sat. call or order online and get your favorites while you can! even if I did not buy somthing every night i just enjoyed watching the show for the laugh at the hilarious antics of Tom. I used to watch the show with my buddy John Caspio at 3am. Cutlery Corner Network is not actually a network, nor is it a channel, its just the name they give to the 3 hour block of television time they purchase to do their show with. Ive watched the Knife Shows for about 9 yearsfirst on Shop at Home with Tom ODell, Todd Boone & Shawn Lefler (yes, Todd used to work with both of them). I'm sure many of the folks here do not watch Cutlery Corner Network. Even if it were just whispered in legendary stories that seem unbelievable. Pingback: Real Tech News - Independent Tech Late Night Confession: I Watched Cutlery Corner and Bought a Ton of Tactical Folders. You can still get your DRAGON SLAYER FANTASY knife. Once they sold a set of 73 pocket knives for mere pennies on the dollar. This brought the show to a halt for about 2 seconds, as Todd had to compose himself, while Tom just stood there looking at him with a I bet you didnt think I would say that on TV. look on his face. Blog Archive Tom ODell Trimuphant! nice read. Tom is great but Todd needs to go. Cutlery Corner is a live, nationally televised shopping network based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I believe there should be a Cutlery Corner website and or Documentary on Tom Odell, I mean come on The mans a genious in the art of cutlery.. Its no Eddy Murphy, but have a great time immitating the fun and chemistry those guys had. Biggens Rule. He called me but I got the feeling I was bothering him. My God Boys, Ive finally found the tribute site to the true Kings of Cutlery, Shaun and Odell! Kinives are cool. As a side note, Slartibardfast, do you recognize the name LazGunX by any chance If so, such a coincidence, and youll know who I am. Thanks for the memories, Mr. O'Dell. EXCUSE ME AS THEY CORRECTED ME I got the Sales dept. P.S. best concrete pond sealer; mortal kombat 11 kronika fight; teacup poodle wyoming. On a serious note, I believe someone above asked why HSN stopped showing The Knife Collectors Show. Sonja Morgan was just as shocked as "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" fans when new photos of Tom Girardi sporting a black eye surfaced Monday. What started as a hobby became a new career in 1972 with the founding of Frost Distributing, and in few years Frost partnered with the biggest figure in the pocketknife world, James F. Parker, who happened to attend the same church.