Review this. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. 46%. I hate having sex with my bf and this white thick stuff comes out. If y Read More 4.7k views Reviewed >2 Hysterectomy: October 23rd, 2006. Webhello@theaccentst.com. RepHresh vaginal gel is intended for use once every three days. I could really use all the help I could get. The Best IOL for 2022 RXSight Light Adjusted Lens, Will refractive surgery such as LASIK keep me out of glasses all my life. And the third month OMG I have not taken any medicine, gels, or pain killers!!! We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2023, I didnt really notice a difference in anything, Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2022. ! So, feminine odor really does go away. The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records. Each individual Light bleeding or spotting. I have the white, thick paste, rubbery balled-up discharge (no smell) after using metronidazole vaginal gel for BV, too! I use to think the same thing as you when I saw the white clumps after my OBGYN examined me. Might have a yeast: infection which may need to be treated.Yeast can present with clumpy, white vaginal discharge to a watery, white discharge. 1 star. Using a vaginal gel like RepHresh or an oral probiotic such as RepHresh-Pro-B will help lower your vaginal pH and may help restore a healthier vaginal flora before other treatments need to be considered. I just had my period for an entire week and 2 weeks later got it again for another week. 46%. I am prescribed the gel 2x a week for a year after doing a 5 day treatment. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The main symptom of BV is lots of thin vaginal discharge that has a strong fishy smell. Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2023. Webyamaha hi-hat replacement parts. Just bought another bottle and am hoping for the same results in August. burning when you urinate. personalized aprons bulk. Research says that it's the the recommended treatment course for chronic bv. The doctor told me to lay off the meds so that I can my body back to normal. Webwhite clumps after using rephresh gel white clumps after using rephresh gel. How long does BV gel stay in your system? Webhow to test alcohol content after fermentation wine; lucy activewear dress; white clumps after using rephresh gel. This works. WebThe thing about your period, its not over when its over. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2023. Just recently I have been using birth control pills and have been experiencing abnormally long or multiple periods in one month. What is this stuff and how do I get it to go away. Vaginal rugae disappear, and the cervix may become flush with the vaginal wall. WebPersonal Care Feminine Care RepHresh RepHresh Vaginal Gel. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2023. ( i was using weekly) Things have gotten MUCH better down below.Good luck hun!!!! Anywho, I was searching for a good probiotic and went through sooo many until I saw my gyno and she recommended this one. I have taken yeast defense too. Webwhite clumps after using rephresh geldonjoy wrist brace size chart | September 6, 2022 A common side effect from metronidazole (vaginal) is a thick, white vaginal discharge with or without an odor which usually goes away soon after completing a full course of treatment. I used Rephresh given that I had an odor after sex or because of oral sex or both (which sex was protected). You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. However, blood from your period can cause your pH level to rise and become unbalanced. I love it! Will update this at the end of the month. Remove the applicator and discard in waste container. 9%. process automation magazine. . That you used rephresh was not a good idea. illinois pfas regulations; tesla model y screen replacement BV discharge is also fairly thin, while yeast infection discharge has a thick consistency often resembling cottage cheese.Jun 17, 2021. I have been under a gynaecologist for years but getting no where. It works wonderful! Webassetto corsa | ultimate edition g2a; keracare dry and itchy conditioner; yardgard chain link line post Does anyone know about side effects? But this time this product caused all of it and the bv. Also, I read one woman's post about the cost. My symptoms usually appear right around my menses so it could be a ph imbalance being caused my hormonal changes. 46%. Metronidazole will cause yeast infection, I took one two days and third day I had it. I have cancelled my gynecologist visit twice now! User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. No symptoms. Click to view this photo. I am prescribed the gel 2x a week for a year after doing a 5 day treatment. My quick go to for ph restoration. No added scents. Wear a pad and let gravity do its thing. No odor. Not a pretty sight. Click to view this photo. It appears to be subsiding the more I use the product. White clumpy discharge after using Replens. RepHresh Vaginal Gel- Don't Waste Your Money Approximately 12-24 hours after use this gel, you will have these little weird white clumps that look like small pieces of wadded up toilet But RepHresh Vaginal Gel goes to work in seconds to help eliminate the cause of odor. Has anyone reported this problem? 0 likes. Web19th Ave New York, NY 95822, USA. Only just spotting. Itching, burning, or irritation. I will continue to repurchase every month, Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2023. I have been advised not to continue to use it. I now have burning with urination and a slight discomfort, almost an itch, but still no odor. Vandazole and generic metronidazole vaginal gel are both the same strength (0.75%) and typically used every night at bedtime (or sometimes twice a day, if using the generic) for about 5 days.Nuvessa vaginal gel is available in a higher strength (1.3%) and Why that decision was made, what you are being dosed with, how long you take it in one month time and if it helped you long term? Yrs old. Your body naturally sheds dry vaginal tissue that has built up over time. WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. What is this stuff and how do I get it to go away. White discharge is okay unless it smells bad or you are itching. Please help. WebEffectiveness Ease of Use Satisfaction I, like any female occasionally struggle with bv and it's humiliating. This product is the only douche I've used and my doctor is always recommending not to use them. By using this Site you agree to the following, By using this Site you agree to the following. 0 I like all of you tried to take it out, which it seems I shouldnt. It took a while to finally buy it. 0 The white clumpy discharge that comes out is actually the medicine. I did ask them use gloves for sensitive folks like me. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Ovaries: Kept 1 or both. I started using Rephresh to restore the pH balance. Learn why and how it happens. Our Products. Other products try to mask feminine odor with deodorizing scents or perfumes, but RepHresh is clinically shown to get to the cause unbalanced vaginal pH. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 3%. My doctor recommend trying rephresh. You could always call the company and ask for a free sample, The only thing you wont like is, IF you have sex, There will be white, ontrol a very healthy diet can help also try AZO yeast pills, in combination with all this i think it will help reduce your problems. Find 18 user ratings and reviews for RepHresh Vaginal on WebMD including side effects and drug interactions, medication effectiveness, ease of use and satisfaction Ovaries: Kept 1 or both. So I decided I was going to buy a box of rephresh to clean myself out from having my period for so long and to make sure nothing bad started to happen from having ny period so much. Let us know how it goes. WebWhite clumpy stuff after using rephresh gel. The thing about your period, its not over when its over. If the discharge is excessive, however, women should consider using RepHresh less frequently (perhaps adding an additional day or two between applications). It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. The gel may stick to blood and form clumps, which can be unpleasant. to Pee With Chlamydia. 5 star. The second most common vaginal infection, a Yeast Infection occurs when there is an overgrowth of yeast in the vagina. process automation magazine. I am Nurse and others, it is different than the white discharge of a yeast infection. I suddenly started having repeated yeast infections. Vandazole and generic metronidazole vaginal gel are both the same strength (0.75%) and typically used every night at bedtime (or sometimes twice a day, if using the generic) for about 5 days.Nuvessa vaginal gel is available in a higher strength (1.3%) and To help avoid this, use RepHresh 3 days before and immediately after your period to maintain a healthy vaginal pH balance. Snap off the thin pointed end of the applicator and discard the break-away tip. Use of the product will ideally boost confidence and feelings of cleanliness and freshness. A change in the color, smell, or amount of your vaginal discharge. Lingering bacteria can cause odor too. Thick, white, clumpy discharge like wet toilet paper may indicate a vaginal yeast infection (vaginal candidiasis). White discharge is okay unless it This product is the only douche I've used and my doctor is always recommending not to use them. Since both yeast and BV causes inflammation of the vaginal walls, it is likely that the applicaor caused injuries to the vaginal walls leading to the flakes of blood. travis . Could this be a side effect of Rephresh Gel or BV? So, in answer to your question of whether white discharge could be a side effect of BV, my guess would be no. harry potter stud earrings. So embarrassing, I was told to keep it in because its going to naturally clean out itself and that its still working while its in there but we are also suppose to wait a few days after the last dose to continue sex. I used Rephrase gel after noticing a change in vaginally discharge and woke up to having white clumps down there. The symptoms of a yeast infection include itching, painful sex and irritation, and aches around the vulva. The symptoms of a yeast infection include itching, painful sex and irritation, and aches around the vulva. She said just do your own research but I know several women whove been where you are I was once one of them. Im not sure what happened. White discharge is okay unless it I had recurrent yeast infections since January 2022 (literally would be 1 week no yeast infection, 2 weeks with a yeast infection, menstrual cycle, then repeat the whole thing all over again) which I think was a result of quitting my birth control. I, like any female occasionally struggle with bv and it's humiliating. I left the ER with more metronidazole smh and pain killers. Yeast or a bacterial infection usually causes abnormal discharge. These bad boys were recommended to me by my OBGYN. I used too much vinegar with the water. a foul or fishy smell. However, I tried, And just to add to this question, I got white, yeah i heard about this product and used, there were horrible white, GYN gave me samples , and it took it away! If the discharge is excessive, however, women should consider using RepHresh less frequently (perhaps adding an additional day or two between applications). It works wonderful! I am prescribed the gel 2x a week for a year after doing a 5 day treatment. Its usually a mild problem that may go away on its own in a few days. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. ACCOUNT . I Too Was Diagnosed With A Bacterial Infection. Review this. I left the ER with more metronidazole smh and pain killers. Odor can linger and a yeast product wont resolve it. Were here to help set the record straight. Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated. Has anyone tried the peroxide and water douche remedy? If BV is a recurring problem, you can try to prevent it by keping your vaginal pH in balance with a product like RepHresh gel, an over-the-counter vaginal gel. Theres a lot of misinformation out there. This product was wonderful when I started using it. 12%. Since then my ph has been off and where I didnt used to have a smell with discharge, now I do. :), Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2022. Ive seen some people say that the discharge is a sign of the gel eating the bacteria. A clumpy white discharge could be a yeast infection. White clumpy stuff after using rephresh gel. 2 star. I have taken yeast defense too. Have not had a single yeast infection all month. I would be fine for a wk or 2 but then my period would come and my pH would spiral out of control and back to flagyl. Hysterectomy: October 23rd, 2006. I really want to take A FREAKING SHOWER I FEEL GROSS N HAVE OCD! But I didnt want to mask the symptoms and get worse so I inserted some metrogel last night, AFTER LESS THAN 24 hours I am getting the cottage cheese discharge. The opinions expressed in WebMD User-generated content areas like communities, reviews, ratings, or blogs are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. Use of the product will ideally boost confidence and feelings of cleanliness and freshness. Webwhite clumps after using rephresh geldonjoy wrist brace size chart | September 6, 2022 Webwhite clumps after using rephresh geldonjoy wrist brace size chart | September 6, 2022 Clinically Shown to Maintain Healthy Vaginal pH. The gel may stick to blood and form clumps, which can be unpleasant. Try to keep cool down there as possible sweat is full of dirt as well. I had bacterial vaginosis a few months ago. Eliminates Feminine Odor for up to 3 Days. Discharge from BV has a distinctive fishy odor, while yeast infection discharge tends to be odorless. 0 This type of discharge may be a sign of a yeast infection. Odor-causing microorganisms can flourish and studies show that vaginal issues often occur when pH is unbalanced. It can be treated with antifungal medications in creams, ointments, tablets, and suppositories.Nov 16, 2018 Advertisement Some people have had residue accumulation after using RepHresh, caused by dry cells of the vagina being eliminated. I waited 3 months before posting this review. My doctors clinic isn't allowing ppl to come in to be seen so I have to come here. I am allergic to rubber gloves and condoms of all kinds. Bacterial vaginosis isnt sexually transmitted, but it is linked with sexual activity. The Replens website states that the company is not aware of any scientific research showing that the Replens Silky Smooth Personal Lubricant causes yeast infections.Apr 29, 2022, Official answer. White clumpy discharge after using Replens. If the discharge is excessive, however, women should consider using RepHresh less frequently (perhaps adding an additional day or two between applications). RePHresh can be purchased over the counter and comes with easy preloaded applications. But RepHresh Vaginal Gel goes to work in seconds to help eliminate the cause of odor. The discharge can be watery and often has no smell. Seemed affective. I'm a ftm trans guy, got literally the WORST yeast infection in my life with a huge rash and it wouldn't go away with otc stuff. 5 star. The range of pH goes from 0 to 14. Use RepHresh Vaginal Gel once every three days or when pH imbalance is most likely to occur: Note: The applicator is designed to deposit the recommended amount of gel. The discharge may be white, dull gray, greenish, and/or foamy. I am experiencing the white clumps like the OP. Research says that it's the the recommended treatment course for chronic bv. Eliminates Feminine Odor for up to 3 Days. I by it at Walmart or CVS and it is never more than $13. The thing about your period, its not over when its over. I noticed RepHresh had 10000 of positive reviews with women suffering what I was going through. Most of you keep saying a minimum of 2-3 days before you see it but I saw it immediately. Ensuring a healthy vaginal pH level is crucial because, when at the ideal level, the vagina has a good balance of required bacteria as well as various yeast cells. And for over a year now I haven't experienced anymore odors or unbalanced ph levels do I really haven't had any use for using it. The gel may stick to blood and form clumps, which can be unpleasant. Webyamaha hi-hat replacement parts. The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. I started using Rephresh to restore the pH balance. The smell was similar to a previous smell I've had before with BV. 4 star. It is an over-the-counter product that ensures optimal vaginal pH. So, feminine odor really does go away. Motorguide X3-70 Lb 24v Manual, I have been using it for about a month now and no more infections or odor. Relieves Feminine Discomfort. Im ordering it this month 10/2022 for the 4th month! An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. I started using this after my period when I would have odor for a few days. Seemed affective. HOTSALE Golf Wang . WebPersonal Care Feminine Care RepHresh RepHresh Vaginal Gel. Yrs old. Penetrative Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. Odor can linger and a yeast product wont resolve it. At that moment I thought about that young lady and I started reading about probiotics. I am experiencing the white clumps like the OP. You shouldnt have to live this way but still see the doctor do your own research. I have suffered for years with recurring bv infections. This is extremely thick and pasty, like cream of wheat that's dried up and thickened. Douching is not the greatest idea, it disrupts vaginal ph. My doctors clinic isn't allowing ppl to come in to be seen so I have to come here. I noticed RepHresh had 10000 of positive reviews with women suffering what I was going through. I dont have insurance so I keep using the metro gel I was given when this started. All rights reserved. Im due for my period now so wonder if this is it. RepHresh is a vaginal gel that functions to soothe discomfort and eliminate odor. REVIEWS 32 reviews. Rephesh looks like yeast.big white clumps .But Rephesh comes in vaginal inserts only.You could call your doctor and ask what he used.I take AZO YEast daily, and Acidillious daily also. RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic. Im 29, I keep getting symptoms of BV the week before my period EVERY MONTH. Another problem is that it seems that my pH is now completely depending on this. Surgery Type: LSH. But honestly, I got desperate. Dry mouth. I noticed RepHresh had 10000 of positive reviews with women suffering what I was going through. If the gel is applied Thick, white, creamy, foul smelling discharge that comes and goes! Douching is not the greatest idea, it disrupts vaginal ph. STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching. Didn't find the answer you were looking for? kosekose0830 28. ACCOUNT . 3%. At that moment I thought about that young lady and I started reading about probiotics. And also, I'm not even one to use douches in my lifetime. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. Douching is not the greatest idea, it disrupts vaginal ph. I am prescribed the gel 2x a week for a year after doing a 5 day treatment. Please help me find relief! Also, This comes out white and clumpy vaginally for days after. RepHresh vaginal gel is intended for use once every three days. harry potter stud earrings. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. I was tired of the odor even and Rephresh is wonderful. Review this. How Do You Get Rid of Bumps on Your Pubic Area? The elimination half life of metronidazole is approximately 8 hours. No itching or burning. That you used rephresh was not a good idea. The first month I thought maybe I got lucky, the second month I thought maybe is it really working? I have been having a white clumpy discharge that is very similar to wet toilet paper. But my husband had a very bad reaction. My symptoms usually appear right around my menses so it could be a ph imbalance being caused my hormonal changes. If you have and you still have a problem, you might check in with your ob/gyn and get swabbed. When pH is unbalanced. After taking the medication for the yeast infection I would immediately develope BV. I used Rephresh Gel on 2/8/19 because I suspected I had BV, I didn't pay attention until 2 days later that there was white discharge and today 2/12/19 it's still there almost clumpy like. WebThe thing about your period, its not over when its over. Pelvic pain was unforgivable rawness caused bleeding I ended up in the ER. It works! I started having bad odours which I have seen the doctor and been medicated for. Odor can linger and a yeast product wont resolve it. Have you tried a yeast-infection product from the pharmacist? If you suspect or are diagnosed with BV, here are a few treatment options: Vaginal pH gels and probiotics. Could you elaborate on that? What is this stuff and how do I get it to go away. 4.0. And every since I tried it I've gotten this. Yeast infections usually cause the vagina and vulva to become itchy and red.Nov 15, 2016. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. 9%. Also, I read one woman's post about the cost. I've used this product before once or twice when I would experience an odor and it helped tremendously. I just finished my last dose yesterday and I noticed on the 4th treatment I have white thick discharge. Definitely take after a meal though because I didn't and I got a pretty knarly stomachache. 3 star. You will not be disappointed, Ive tried many probiotics to regulate my ph and to no avail but this is a God sent. REVIEWS 32 reviews. So my OB/gyn told me about Rephesh I finally bought and I'm hooked. Take control of your feminine health by using RepHresh Vaginal Gel once every 3 days. Gonna try it! This is caused by the elimination of dead skin cells. Continued daily use provides optimum benefits. Is there any way to flush them out safely? This is a natural process that is performed by the body. I have been using it for about a month now and no more infections or odor. Do not copy or redistribute in any form! How long does it take for RepHresh Pro-B to work? White discharge is okay unless it It's called Rephresh. I had the LEEP procedure for high risk HPV 2 years ago. i would describe it as looking like paper spitballs. Painful sex. It contains no hormones or antibiotics. It can be treated with antifungal medications in creams, ointments, tablets, and suppositories.Nov 16, 2018, Yeast infections produce a thick, white discharge from the vagina that can look like cottage cheese. Washing out the vagina can actually make matters worse because it washes out the good flora we need for balance.