1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Convertible SS For $24,200. Fusion Motor Company proudly presents this stunning 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle!! 6500 or obo. 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle This is a high end, high quality build that retains its matching numbers 327 and the original protec . All metal frame on sides and back of 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS True 138 Car RWD. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! California "The Golden State" - State Capital Sacramento. This car finished restoration in 2010. This is a great little car and does everything its supposed to!! It is numbers correct and has very low miles. Home Search Advanced Search New Cars For Sale Used Cars For Sale Classic Cars For Sale Muscle Cars For Sale Import Cars For Sale Race Cars For Sale Trucks & SUVs For Sale Repairables For Sale Many upgrades from the 6 pistol Wilwood disc brakes on al, $120,000.00 US over $200,000 spent. Car steers straight and true. phx north $300 1970 thru 1981 Camaro Chevelle Nova AM FM radio For sale 1965 Chevelle. This car was originally bought brand new in 1967 by the Parents of the present 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Restomod. This is a 136 car. Please note that a $2000 non-refundable deposit is due within 2 business days after your auction is accepted. Condition American Motors Custom & Classics will try in good faith to fully describe any and all features of our vehicles, as well as known issues with the cars and their functionality. Deposit: We require a $500 deposit within 48 hours of winning the auction. Read More Private Seller (633 miles away) 54 The pictures speak for themselves. Get notified when we have new listings available for 1967 chevrolet chevelle in california. Below are the options+= energy steering, energy drum brakes, power leading, tilt $18,500 The average 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle costs about $59,786.51. plus you? 1965 Backdraft Racing Shelby Cobra Replica V8 Prisma Red w/Silver This car has been well kept and was repainted a number of years ago (I was told 5 years ago, but who knows.). FOR SALE MY 67 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE SS 396, NUMBERS MATCHING TRUE 138 CAR. American Motors Custom & Classics reserves the right to cancel bids and end auction if the vehicle sells outside of Ebay for any reason. 1966 block, casting number 3855961 Balanced rotating assembly Stock forged crank bored .040 over Scat Rods Forged Pistons Hasting Rings Clevite bearings Melling Oil Pump Comp Cams: Magnum Hy 1967 Chevelle convertible. I reserve the right to cancel any bid where the bidder has negative feedback for nonpayment or failure to complete a transaction. a great aftermarket stereo. ll find a big 454 cid V-8 engine under the hood with a TH400 automatic transmission. s a beautiful muscle car and it drives great.Factory Engine & Transmission Still InstalledUnfortunately. Has B.F. Goodrich T/As which have plenty of tread on them. View car 30+ days ago 5 Pictures 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle $119,990 75006, Carrollton, TX 1967 1,111 Miles Los Angeles, CA 10.5:1 compression, estimated to produce 430hp to 450hp. The 92 for sale on CarGurus range from $2,995 to $135,000 in price. Automatic Turbo 400 Transmission, power steering, 283 engine, a/c, a/t, no rust, straight body, every thing has been replaced as needed. for sale. General Terms Notice to Bidders: All of the vehicles we list on eBay are for sale locally. If you have questions please email or call 1-559-906-2295We require a 1000.00 deposit at the close of auction, and the balance in 7 days. Complimented With Full Custom Interior - Its Stunning!!! refresh results with search filters open search menu. $29,990 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle For Sale This 1967 Chevelle SS 396 Clone/Pro Street (Stock # F1016) is available in our Fairfield, CA showroom and any. The exhaust is custom due to the engine upgrade. We are in this for the long term and will depend on referral, good word of mouth, and good karma to keep our business and foundation strong. Copyright 2023 Classic Cars for Sale - Streetside Classics - Sell My Classic Car. This is a very nice 67 Chevelle SS that has had a recent restoration, done in a slick Marina Blue, basecoat clearcoat, sanded and wheeled smooth, at time of restoration had new tinted windshie. 12 $ 280,739 1967 Automatic Dealer Built by American Muscle Cars, this 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle custom coupe was featured at SEMA 2014. This is a real-deal 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS in its correct full-red color combo. YES, ITS A REAL SS MATCHING NUMBERS CAR! Find over 110 1966-1967 Chevrolet Chevelles currently listed for sale . It has an SS hood and blacked out tail panel. 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396/350 HP Super Sport, 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle 540 big block 540 hp. New and used Luxury cars for sale by selected dealers around the world (ID: 12593429) . I therefore reserve the right to cancel this auction at any time.Thank you for viewing this auction. Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. Floors and truck have no rust. It is not an SS. New listings added daily. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, - 1000 HP STREET CAR - 93 OCTANE Build consists of the followingDART BIG M BLOCK . ; AND BADGES.;.;.;.;. Car #221 Clean title. 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle . Featured in the music video Jolene from Snow Productions. Frame was painted. Village of Pewaukee, WI, USA. as described, clear title, no mechanical or electrical issues, never damaged in an accident, flood or fire. 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS $16,500 California, Campbell County, KY 1967 45,575 Miles 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396, a real '138' model, which has gone through a total "Frame Off" transformation into what you see pictured in . THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING THE PURCHASE OF THIS CHEVELLE AND FOR READING ALL OF THIS LENGTHY TEXT. s powered by a 350 small block under the hood with an automatic transmission. Interior all redone. NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. It now has Holley contender intake, Holley street avenger carburetor, headers, dual exhaust, and triple gauge kit added on. Only one at this price. Replacement 350 V - 8 engine. new exhaust, air shocks, with tons of new suspension parts. Powered by the original 396 / 350 HP big block, 4 speed transmission, electronic ignition, correct shifter. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle. Edelbrock performer intake. FACTORY OPTIONS: AU3 - Power Door Locks A01 - Soft Ray Tinted Glass A52 - Bench Seat C06 - Power Convertible Top C60 Four Season Air Conditioning D33 - Remote Sport Side Mirror D34 - Passenger Visor Vanity Mirror D88 - Sport Stripes -White F41 - Front & Rear Sport Suspension G80 - Positraction Rear J50 - Power Brakes JL2 - Front Disc Brakes K79 - 42 Amp H.D. Equipped with a fresh Reher-Morrison built 588ci V8 making 1000hp mated to a Keith Sikes Competition Powerglide Transmission. Former owner opted to install aftermarket gauge cluster below the dash to benefit from receiving more info like Oil Pressure which is not shown on the original gauges. Found ReddingCa,. Speaker panels added to driver side and passenger sides. Bidders with less than 10 transactions to their score must contact me before placing a bid to discuss procedure. Real Estate . There are 644 new and used 64 to 6464 Chevrolet Chevelles listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $4,350. Nothing but the best for this car 1 of a kind the best of the b, This 1970 Chevelle SS Tribute was built by the award winning custom car builder Street Heat, in Ca, 1969 Chevelle SS number matching motor L78 396/375 Car. the car has been painted a 2 stage spark silver, with black rally stripes on the steel cowl inducted hood, and trunk. ; STRAIGHT BODY.;.;.;. . The car has been repainted in a striking Yellow color and has a Black Vinyl roof hardtop West Coast Classics are proud to present an absolutely exceptional example of this 1973 Chevrolet Chevelle Laguna 4 Door Estate Wagon, a rare the top-of-the-range model ( which had a MSRP of of $3,662 in 1973!) Sadly the top has those common horizontal side stress tears between back window and side window. Contact me with any questions thank you. Tons of work has been done. Owner, Woodruff, South CarolinaPurchase Date: May 1, 1972 This car is a MATCHING NUMBERS 350 SS with Automatic Transmission. SUVs for sale; classic cars for sale; electric cars for sale; pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. 800 cfm Dual line Holley carb . This gorgeous 1967 Chevelle Malibu hasbeen in storage since 2012! cars & trucks. Exterior Color: Blue Engine: 427 V8 Up for sale is my 1967 Chevelle. The body is straight and rust free. 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Listing ID: CC-1700461 Price: $49,950 Location: Concord, California Year: 1967 Make: Chevrolet Model: Chevelle Exterior Color: White Interior Color: Red Transmission: Automatic Odometer: 22384 Stock Number: 67CHEVELLESS396 VIN: 67CHEVELLESS396 Listed By: Carbuffs 2281-A Via De Mercados Concord, CA 94520 View Our Listings All original glass is factory tinted. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee ($80), smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. See the music video featuring THIS car at: My Chevelle has a 498 big block Chevy 620 hp art car 200 r 4 for transmission currie 9 inch rear end Hotchkiss suspension baer brakes Coy's wheels Alpine stereo system and much much more any questions contact Mike at 310 895 4871 you won't be disappointed, ? Note that all text elements provided here are for the purpose of description only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. Chevrolet : Chevelle Base Hardtop 2-Door 1969 chevrolet chevelle same owner for over 40 years california car, Chevrolet : Chevelle Chevelle SS 454 1972 chevelle convertible ss clone 454 new top and interior bucket seats disc, Chevrolet : Chevelle Chevelle SS 350 1972 chevrolet ss 350 convertible, Chevrolet Chevelle Chevelle Malibu SS Convertible 2 Door, Chevrolet Chevelle Chevelle malibu convertible, Chevrolet Chevelle Concours Estate Wagon 4 Door, Chevrolet Chevelle Coupe with SS 396 package, Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Convertible 2 Door. Chevrolet Chevelle in Los Angeles CA: Chevrolet Chevelle in Miami FL: Monster auto transmission, all new fuel system with Holly Sniper EFI. Nov 23, 2022 Updated 3 months ago. This 1972 Chevelle SS 454 is a frame off restoration completed in 2008. ; VERY GOOD STAINLESS AND CHROME.;. Other than that, you are responsible for obtaining shipping quotes and getting the vehicle shipped. Warranty: Vehicle does Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu California Car 4 Speed Documented. This gorgeous two owner SS Big Block is a true 138 code that is super rare, custom ordered with a column shift and bench seating, complete with factory air, protecto plate, broadcast sheet and beautiful options and appointments. Its not a show car but its also not priced like a show car either. Chevrolet Chevelle s by Year 1974 Chevrolet Chevelle. Drivetrain: Rear 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle $ 67,396 or $826/mo With the immense popularity and value of muscle cars today, when you see a beautiful red on red SS396, the tendency is to think it must be a clone, tribute, or reproduction. Condition: Used I am selling this car to "thin the herd" a bit. However, It doesnt blow cold air. Trunk is very clean. all los angeles. This SS is equipped with a brand new CORRECT rebuilt Carter 4 barrel carburetor. Bought it as a task vehicle but with little money and time it's been Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, California Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale, California Trailers & Mobile homes for sale, California Motorcycles and Parts for sale, California Airplanes and Helicopters for sale. There is an upgraded radio with usb connection. This highly optioned example has a factory numbers-matching 396 cid V-8 engine under the hood with 4 Speed manual transmission. This is a 136 car. . 8,000 miles. $119,790. an upgraded suspension and too many other features to possibly list. reserved. 1967 Chevelle - Etsy Open the listing page. Address. I have tried to provide an honest description of this vehicle based on my personal knowledge and the documentation in my possession. SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights Offering my 1967 mustang coupe A code car. 1972 Chevy Chevelle Classic Car for Sale. ; BLACK.;.;. Car will be released ONLY after ALL funds have cleared BUYER's account and are fully available to me in my bank. Needs Chevelle emblem on the trunk, grill extension on left side. relevance. Chevelle California CLOSE Chevrolet Chevelle cars for sale in California 1-15 of 128 Alert for new Listings Sort By 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle chevelle 69 $11,500 Camarillo, California Year 1969 Make Chevrolet Model Chevelle Category - Mileage 999999 Posted Over 1 Month 1965 Chevrolet Chevelle 1965 Chevy Chevelle, 1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Coupe 64 Chevelle ss Restomod, 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle -- 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS True SS Customer Ordered Bench Seat & Column Auto, 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Chrome 1966 Chevrolet Malibu Convertible (Restomod), 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 1972 Chevelle SS 454. It has a brand new big block with only 500 miles. REMAINING BALANCE CAN BE PAID VIA BANK TRANSFER ORCASH IN HAND. Under the hood is largely untouched. Find your dream car today. I have factored in all imperfections and wear into my price. We want you to rest assured the vehicle you are buying has been looked at, inspected, and is safe to operate regardless of your location. The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized built 454 with a healthy pump gas 450hp sounds amazing. $39,988 Dealership Showcased CC-1615107 HEI i 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Big BIG. PREFER CASH IN HAND OR WIRE TRANSFER FROM YOUR BANK TO OURS. Replacement 350 V - 8 engine. The El Camino is the Chevy counterpart to the Ford Ranchero and started its run in 1959. Also, sometimes questions arise regarding proving authenticity of a true SS. You have a distinctly premium color combo, a vinyl r, 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 A Chevelle SS 396 is always an impressive find, but in Red with a tastefully contrasting black vinyl roof, showcasing the SS Chevelle hood, chrome hood inserts,, Earth MotorCars is Proud to Present This: 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Pro Touring Custom 402. Ultra Dyne Cam part # 5020000.
Evicting A Family Member In Virginia, Death Card Combinations, Articles OTHER