Amazing Fantasy: (MHAxSpider-Man crossover, author: TheInfamousMan, FF.net, 28 chapters, ongoing) My all-time favorite MHA Quirk, Izuku Midoriya is a Quirkless kid in a world of Heroes until the day he is bitten by a radioactive spider. Time Travel Crack "Stray bullet" by AnonymousTwit. https://archiveofourown.org/works/14446512/chapters/33370263 Awesome fan fic. MHA: World's Finest and MHA: Triumvirate Knights: (MHAxBatman crossover, author: Ld1449, Spacebattles, 13 chapters (complete) and 20 chapters (ongoing) respectively) The first fic is the setup. [Podfic]- Written byhuliganships. THAT IS NOT HERO-LIKE BEHAVIOR! All-Might roars. Death Can't Kill a Hero - & Ghost Deku. Speed. Even When the Dark Comes Crashing Through #, Careful What You Wish For H Villain Izuku, Local Teenager Breaks The Laws Of The Universe As Easily As His Bones # O, ! - & bakudeku apocolypse au, This is (the real) me - O # scary Izuku during class Mirio fight, T.A.G. The relationship has very satisfying development and the whole thing is fantastically written. Seven days prep time. Society is a Trainwreck (and My Student is a Doctor?) Its Spelled Trader Not 'Traitor #, thank whatever gods may be (for my unconquerable soul) # O, !! Once and for all. I apologize for if some fics are in the wrong categories, I put this together rather quickly, which means sloppily. Excised: (author: Castigate, AO3, 45 chapters, ongoing) Word of warning, this story is written competently but with a very weird writing style. Summary: When Shigaraki awakens more powerful than ever, he realizes something is different. And the best part is, only Bakugo can see him. Midoriya Izuku has always had a sharp mind. Make sure to leave a comment and kudo on all these lovely works. Bakugou Katsuki is a world-famous chef and he only has one regret. I'll add more as time goes on, most likely. The Bloodstained Hero: (MHAxBloodborne crossover, author: ThatOnePsycho, FF.net, 19 chapters, ongoing) Izuku went to sleep one night. The only upside to the class would be that his lab partner, Midoriya, is really cute, really gay, and understands the source material slightly better than he does. General, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Gen, WIP. No matter how petty the action, he'll do anything to spite All Might and hero society, even if it includes helping a kid become a hero. Time travel quirk has been made a synonym of Time Travel Quirk (My Hero Academia). Series. what the hell is that? (The Assassins Game) - # scary izu, Not All Cures Can Heal All People - O # Izuku & Shigaraki red shoe theory quirkless clinic, Accident Prone - & quirkless vigilante izuku, midoriya izuku kills people and bakugou katsuki absolutely called it - & eldritch Izuku, Just Watch Me - & dfo izuku and shigaraki, Objectively Speaking, it Couldve Gone Worse - O # dfo, Faith Becomes You - O # spirit afo and Izuku, Please Be A Hero - O # crack Izuku wants to beat all might, ! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. The one with a lot of quirks.. A great fantasy A/B/O BakuDeku fic! - O # personality swap prank, , A Good Man Never Dies (not in a way that matters) - & DFO ghost yoichi, hello, nine - O # haunted ofa terrorizes haunts 1A, The Acquisition - # Kid izuku w/ vestige parents, Sharing is Caring, Except When Its My Body So Get Out - &, Sounds of Laughter, Shades of Life (are ringing through my open ears)- &, haunted (glimpse a truth)- O # shindeku, local gay realizes hes a monsterfucker and falls in love, more at 12 - series - & shindeku also eldritch, Summoning a Demon (on accident) - & demon Izuku Shindeku, Cosmic Confluence - O # shindeku grim reaper, A Night For Trying Something - O # IzuMomo, playing the game (ill break the rules for you) - O # Bakudeku, Cute Nurse and Unruly Patient- O # bakudeku, Sweet deception and its benefits- O # Rody/Izuku, You Put the Lie in Library - O # Vigilante Deku Shindeku, A spark, a breath, a life. - # O noumu!izuku, in my forgotten memories (i found you) - O #, The Story of How Midoriya Izuku Asserted His Dominance (And Traumatized Japan)- O #, ! When Bakugo and Uraraka get hit with a personality swapping Quirk, its one big headache for poor Izuku. Not a rec, I'm searching for this MHA fic on wattpad I lost back when. (How Izuku and Shouto met and adopted their dog, Barkugou.). Hell is just a shoujo manga- # fem!izuku, Luck, a Fools Hope, and a Bit of Love- # tododeku, The Unthinkable - & extreme All might bashing bakudeku, Crumbling is not an instants Act. Beyond the Broken Horizon - L & tododdeku Shiketsu Izuku, Noisy As The Dead - & izuku & past ofa users ghosts, Izuku Adopts Dabi as His Emotional Support Bastard and Society Suffers the Consequences - &, No One Sleeps - O# 5+1 fic Izuku sleep walks, The friendship between a nightmarish bunny and a little girl - # noumu izuku, ! Private Hero: Berserker & LL ( like super duper long), !! It was ranked the most popular fic in AO3 before being dethroned from it's no.1 spot a month (?) After deadly wounds were shrugged off like nothing, people took notice. Here are a list of BNHA fics I really enjoy. Long Night in the Valley & ofa is haunted, 5 Times Midoriya Taught Class 1A about Memes and 1 Time they Found a Villain that Understood Them # O, Optimistic Friend Association # O Shindeku, My boyfriends delirious # tododeku sickfic, count your blessings, not your flaws # O tododeku, Try Me # songfic chapter 5 is so sweet, i swear, it was a grave yet bore no stone # O ofa reveal, The Struggles of a Modern-Day Vampire # O, throw me a goddamn rope - just enough to hang myself with & big bro Aizawa baby Deku, !! .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Fics that do not quite fit in to the following categories -, ! A series of fics, which revolve around an AU where Izuku and Katsuki are unknowing half-brothers (and so are Shouto and Dabi). Teen, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, F/M, WIP. Endeavor finds out some secrets, and the price of his silence is the marriage of Izuku Midoriya, the anonymous hero Deku, to his youngest son. "It's nice to meet you, Nana." Her eyes were intense as she furrowed her little eyebrows at him. dont have much to say here but i do have more fic recs! Hope yall enjoy! 12.7k Words, 4/4 Chapters - Hurt/Emotional Hurt/Comfort "Aizawa Definitely Doesn't Care" by teaandtumblr. Viridian & L nomu apocalypse vigilante Deku + fanart and animatics, Be Careful What You Wish For H death quirk time loop, ! It's heavy at times, but it hits spot on the good nature of Izuku, something a lot of other fics seem to fail at. -[Podfic] once forgotten, twice removedwritten byblueh, Yes, All for One agreed. But, with a quirkno matter how suspiciously obtainedhe could do everything that was once denied to him. Thanks. Heroes lead by Bakugo. I havent been on Tumblr much lately, but guess what I have been doing: reading fan fiction. -[Podfic] #bakudeku written by rageprufock. Sometimes quirks hide until they are triggered. step one: have a hearing quirkstep two: try to resist the urge to tell everyone about the wild shit he saysstep three: profit? # O bakudeku. It means that all along, hes been useless and worthless because he hasnt died yet. Why?. - & tododeku, Even Spiders Undergo Metamorphosis- O # creepy dfo, Lairbreaker- O # dragon Izuku and dekusquad of bandits. The course material was difficult and time consuming. Izuku has a problem. Everything he thought he knew about the world is a lie. We usually know how the story goes, but what if Izuku took a different turn that day? Chunin Exam Day is perhaps one of the most repetitive yet still interesting time loop fics, It was . The League of Villains has no use for her. Explicit, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Gen, HIATUS. - O # Aizawa and Izuku enter each others mindscapes, Dont Miss Me (But Ill Miss You) - & Izuku has a forgetting quirk, Is It Wish Fulfilment If Youre Thirty? ), sign your name before we teach you how to read, Keeping secrets can be a beautiful start to a family, Her Dream Believer and His Nightmare Queen, A Detailed Recollection of Interns and their Experience of Going on a Quirk-fuelled Bender, Those Who Travel Do Not Come Back the Same, How to survive as a villain in a fantasy manga, my favorite is and always will be Izuocha, damn it if I don't love a fantasy bakudeku AU, Headline: Villain Izuku Backed By Idol, Hero All Might, A Pretty Heavy Covenant to Make With Someone Powerless, do not weep for me, for soon i will be gone, If All Might Was Marginally More Self Aware. When he woke up the next day, the people that knew him found him different: where did his new Quirk come from, how did he lose an arm to replace it with a prothesis, and why is his personality so different? Weekly Fic Recs. I was thinking that I would make either a list for non-bnha fics or a list of bnha animatics next. He has many other jobs that need doing. A lot of these are rather popular fics, so you might've heard of them already, but they're still my favs! De-rec I guess because on the one hand, I don't remember much of it so I can't talk much about it, but on the . Purposeful Human Acquisition- & space au, ! I really appreciate you recommending my fic. Its complete with over 600k words. How can you not be colorblind? Bakugou rolled his eyes. fic recs: bnha. Ever since she was separated from her pod and marooned here during a deadly cyclone, she has made the most of it alone. He hadnt thought hed have them all to himself in a car for half an hour in traffic. After a sudden shift in weather turns a wilderness rescue test into a real emergency, Katsuki and Izuku take on a rainstorm, a mountain, and their own worst natures to make it out alive. I just-its still just one quirk! While the boy's actions were heroic, he was just too reckless. Currently at sport festival arc. With no way back, she has to adapt to a new world and a new culture. Viridescent: (author: darkfire 1220, FF.net, 59 chapters, ongoing) AltPower fic that is the second highest-rated MHA fic on FF.Net. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. -[Podfic] release the dogs of war written by IceEckos12. An oregairu and MHA cross over where Hachiman can copy 108 quirks at 108th of their power. this list was made march 2020 so some of the word counts and dates might not be accurate for long the first part can be found here rule 02: stay by bonnia Bakugou centric, Todobaku, Vampire/werewolf AU Teen, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Gen, WIP, Summary: At the time it made the most sense that All Might was your father. Instead of rejecting his master's influence, Shigaraki melds to the quirk and it's strange sentience wholeheartedly- accepting it's desires as his. the devil called a cease-fire- # dad for one, Half-Cold, Half-Warm Bodies H tododeku zombie apocalypse, Of Father Figures and Formal Wear # O dad for one, Something Still Remains # O Aizawa centric Shirakumo Oboro, ! He aims to transfer to the U.A. Summary: Izuku has plans for everything. - O # Shindeku, one step at a time- O # Kiribaku Izuocha zombie apocalypse, Optimistic Friend Association- O # Shindeku, I Can Feel Life Come Alive- O # Izuocha soulmate au, Let All the Lions Threaten Me- # tododeku, What if thats all that we need it to be? No matter what anyone says, his teachers, his classmates, or even Kacchan, he wants to be a hero. Ito Matsu knows three things about her neighbor, Mr. Yagi: hes very skinny, hes very kind, and he has enough children to overthrow the Japanese government. Between & Asui Tsuyu/Midoriya Izuku + art, ! -Written by teaspoonnebula. Hes determined not to be a weakling, and in spite of what it says on paper, hes not actually quirkless. - O # izumomo, Romeo and Romeo - O # Bakudeku in quarantine, STOP BLOWING HOLES IN MY SHIP!! I was doing a long fic rec ist for Sammy when she suggested I shared it there so here goes. Has anyone read a fic where izuku decides to join the villains at usj to save his classmates? Hello again! Eternal Will of the Quirkless H Shindeku, I cant stop giving izuku death quirks, and now look where i am(series)- #, !! Namely, he has a crush on his neighbor, who hes pretty sure is secretly a villain. It is set in a world where both All for One and All Might died in that pre-canon fight. It means he really can take a swan dive off a roof and hope for better luck in his next life. Not Rated, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Gen, HIATUS. Like Shakespeare in the Park- O # bio dadmight kid izuku aizawa finds lost kid izuku in the park, youve been talking in your sleep (things youd never say to me)- O # izuku talks in his sleep, Sleepytime Hotline- O # Shindeku all night radio show contest, Deku Fan Club Origins - O # everyone loves izuku, A Family of Choice- & sick orphan midoriyas secrets are exposed and is adopted by aizawa, giving up the fight- O # Sick Izuku survival training, Puppy Love- O # sick Izuku izuocha nurse ochako, Somethings Never Change- O # Bakugo takes care of sick izuku, I Dont Deserve It- # sick shouto tododeku, Its The Little Things (That Make You Break Out of Prison Without Thinking About the Consequences)- O # dfo takes care of sick Izuku, Get Well Soon, Midoriya! In the crystal clear waters of the South Pacific lies a spit of sand, rock, and palm trees nestled between a rainbow of coral reefs. [PODFIC] How To Decipher A Midoriyas Mumbles (by whatagoodegg)- Written bywhatagoodegg. Summary: - but the sleeve of his tracksuit was bulging, tearing and ripping and a mass of twisted flesh, nearly as big as the boy himself and nauseatingly familiar (the arm of the man that had torn a hole in his side with a grin and left him a frail shadow of himself) swung forward and slammed into the flat face of the giant robot. It can be hard to read, especially in later chapters, but is definitely worth the chance. Here are a list of BNHA fics I really enjoy. i gave the voices in my head a megaphone- O #, every memory is a drop in the ocean - O #, Dialogue Options and Perfecting Endings- & Aizawa-centric & time loop, when something goes wrong, blame shinsou- O #, !! Often, the most random desires lead him to the most favorable outcome. Because I read, and have read, a fuckton of fic, and I like sharing. He shuddered, gasping for air or at least trying to, tears streaming out of the corners of his eyes. Someone has been watching too much Hannibal. - & time travel fix it, Bakugous Week from Hell - # bakugo is stuck in a time loop to save Izukus life, as small as an elephant - & izuku and aizawa are turned in to cats, The Worst Things (get better)- & class 1A gets hit by a worst memory quirk, Midoriya Izukus Guide to Escaping Your Home Planet Twice - & space au izu is a space bandit, ! May be explicit. ), [Podfic] The Art of Saying Youre Sorry -Written bylow_commotion. [Podfic] Colorblindness, Not A Concussion (you Dipshits)written byFallingNarwhals, read byi_cant_read_ive_just_memorized_words, Im not colorblind! And in a super-powered society, those shadows are dark indeed. Fear No Evil - # 3rd movie au dfo, dadmight. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Tsukauchi Naomasa never expected a phone call from a twelve-year-old child whod been kidnapped by villains. Friendship is a Fickle Thing - O # quirkless Izuku & Shinsou Hitoshi owch, A Pretty Heavy Covenant to Make With Someone Powerless - O # human trafficking, Blood Stains The Skin Red - # Midoriya and Bakugo patricide, ! Ancient curse, destined mates, kingdoms rise and fall, and through it all, two young men learning to love. You guys are just mean., Deku, youve been colorblind since we were kids. I include fics that are under 100k here because I just think they are amazing regardless. If theres one place where a super-powered quasi-immortal technology stealing jerk would be hanging out, .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. -[Podfic] a lesson you should heed (try, try again) written by aloneintherain. Hes a strange, almost terrifying child, who knows far too much and gives most people chills, despite his best intentions. Of all the people to have been kidnapped alongside, it had to be this person, this hero, the one person who would never blame him for the things he was forced to do. lifeline by kousanoes. Here are links for Part Three,Part Two and Part One. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. -[Podfic] Youre joking, right? Just like that, all traces of tears were gone as he recognised just who it was in front of him: a fellow fanboy. Uraraka Ochako leaps into the portal after Bakugou. You can only guess the state of my grades. Examples of time-loop fanfics would be: A Lifetime of Chances (Group = Team 7) - It is a bit odd at first but plow through and you will see that they do switch sides and it gets vaguely interesting. Cookie Notice The journey from vigilante to hero-in-training? Of course, theres also Hitoshis online friend Izu- someone hes been slowly falling for all summer. Yesterday you asked Shinsou-kun if he was Aizawa-senseis son, Kaminari says, as though that explains anything at all. youve always worn your flaws upon your sleeve (and ive always buried mine deep beneath the ground), When The Silence Grows Too Loud And The Singing Stills (When All Is Left To Hear Is Your Heart Beating Next To Mine), that did not stop me from searching through all of its bnha crossovers on ao3, I feel like this list is shorter than usual, The Polite Way to Compete for Guardianship of One Midoriya Izuku, Intimidation Check Failed, Instructions Unclear. Cooldown. Activated their Quirk on reflex and then ran. He shook violently. Mature, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Gen, Complete. :), that deku in multiverse story most likely one of the best multiverse deku story, Mature, Multi, Major Character Death & Graphic Violence, Complete. BnHA Fic Recs (Part 1) all of these are on ao3. Summary: Midoriya, Todoroki, Shouji and Uraraka fly through the air in pursuit of Mr. Compress, desperate to rescue Bakugou and Tokoyami at all costs. I am a line. After all, hes currently a window to whats between. Crossovers are fine, and I would rather the story not be romance-focused. More of a memory altercation fic got deleted :(, ! Accidental Human Acquisition - & space au humans are space orcs alien eri, aizawa , bakugo and human izuku get captured by space overhaul, North Side of the Tree- & forest spirit izuku, ! Can anyone give me some recommendations for interesting and well written My Hero Academia fics? This is not a #bakudeku story, but if Izuku hadnt wanted Todoroki to give him shit about it, he probably should have thrown away that *doujinshi Jirou had bought him. Between his brother, a purple-haired kid that reminds him of himself, and a little girl with no family to care for her, Shouta has his hands full. The memories they bring are always sharp and sweet, like the smell of tsubaki. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. -another face in the crowd [Podfic] written by aloneintherain, Podfic byBrickGrass, Chimeraspeak, & sisi_rambles, Dekus not as cool as All Might, though, Midoriya said. The heroes had the advantage of both numbers and strength. When he looked at his reflection in the glass of a nearb. He doesnt know why hes trapped on campus, or why theres no phone reception, or why Aizawa and Shinsou keep losing their memories of the Saturdays theyve already lived, while Izuku remains constantly, painfully aware.But he does know this: Aizawa and Shinsou keep dying, over and over again, in more brutal and creative ways. No, he didnt believe they would all graduate back into society like the classes before them. Izuku's never dealt with time travel, after all, but that seems to be the least of his worries. Tagged as: bakudeku bakugou katsuki bnha Bnha fic rec explicitbd 10k-20kbd wipbd childhoodfriendsbd etolbd tattooshopbd moderndaybd quirklessbd slowburnbd hurt/comfortbd gettingtogetherbd. And what they want, is to finally take their little brother back under his control. and Eri is cute. This is gonna be an experiment in, you know, actually doing something with my disaster of a blog. Im caught up on all the manga chapters and anime episodes, so Im wondering if theres any really well written fanfics? We tried the world; good god it wasnt for us. Assista a contedos populares dos seguintes criadores: gothelixar(@gothelixar), Peachie(@peachiementos), nothingtwosay(@nothingtwosay), fanfic recommendations (@fanficreccs_), zz(@zxysarts), Lyys/Fern(@lyssbeeb), imkb6(@imkb6), Lyys/Fern(@lyssbeeb), Peachie(@peachiementos), ..(@.stankyt0es . In his caprice and eagerness to prove All Might wrong in everything, he offers him a quirk upon seven conditions. First will be my straight up favorites that I love unconditionally. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Because he is, for some reason, determined to be Hitoshis friend. Villains lead by Midoriya. And who is this doll? Kinda. ), Watermelon, Sakura, Katsudon (Home Is Here), No Solace Left to Spare, Not Painted in the Blood We Bare, first number id call (after my real first, that is), Inko Midoriya: Loved By Many, Feared By All (for one), [Podfic] too much at stake but too late to change, [Podfic] Science is Hard When All Three of Your Brain Cells are Non-functioning Gays, [Podfic] a lesson you should heed (try, try again), build your wings on the way down [PODFIC], [podfic] the cute guy next door (might be a villain). After a few samples, you will be able to note the interests of the tropers recommending them, and judge whether you might be also interested in a certain 'fic. He lets himself think that if he wakes up, if things go back again, it means that he does have a quirk. Summary: As he falls, he lets himself think about it. After a statistically improbable week without a single death, people took notice. Summary: Era doesn't have high hopes for her future. I'm caught up on all the manga chapters and anime episodes, so I'm wondering if there's any really well written fanfics? Cause for Concern [PODFIC] -Written bySomethingIncorporeal. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. -[Podfic] too much at stake but too late to change written by Chrome. After a few samples, you will be able to note the interests of the tropers recommending them, and . Shouta's always tried to do right by his brother, and after their father's death at the hands of All For One, it's been harder and harder to tell Izuku he can be a hero even without a quirk. It's all in good fun, until it isn't. In the game of life, it's best to leave no stone unturned, no side quest unfinished. AKA Hisashi Midoriya is a member of one of the most notorious underground supervillain organizations, and Izuku is being forced to help them (even though, trust him, he'd really rather not). Summary: He was drowning on dry land, burning lungs filled with toxic sludge. We Looped Right Back to Rock Bottom - # time-loop, How Midoriya Accidentally Creates a Crow Mafia- # O, nothing is scarier than a feral fanboy- # O, The Party Dont Start Till I Walk In- # O, Yes, this is Midoriya Hisashi speaking - # O, ! Childrearing for Cosmic Horrors- O # Dfo & yoichi baby izuku, People Watching- O # izuocha modern au collage au, Rule Breaker- O # Aizawa adopts traumatized baby izu, Still to Life- O # aizawa adopts baby izu, ! burn the (other) world down This fic got deleted but i liked it and i want to remember its existence so it stays, New Game Plus (Ultra!) and our do not weep for me, for soon i will be gone - & time travel fix it, Puzzle Pieces - & post-apocalypse dimension travel izuocha, Yoichi Shigaraki: The Sociopathic Hero- O #, If All Might Was Marginally More Self Aware- O #, Alone for 10 thousand years. Bakugou wonders if now is the time to tell Kirishima how he feels. - O # tododeku hit by a quirk, The Price of Peace- & unhealthy dadmight, A Straight Shot - O # kid izuku & lady nagant, No Solace Left to Spare, Not Painted in the Blood We Bare- O #, backstage - O # izuku is trained by the HPSC, How to train your Terran - &Space AU humans are space orcs, What is this feeling?
Evan Williams Peach Vs Crown Peach, 100 Examples Of Chemical Equations, Mobile Homes For Rent In Alpine, Tx, Fresno County Job Specifications, A Sense Of Yellow Poem By Carrie Carter, Articles B