I will need to read this over a few times to digest. What's next speedometer clowns?. Changing the drive gear causes the opposite to occur: fewer teeth slows it down while more teeth speeds it up. Renault Dakota Digital BD-140 Big Dog Speedometer w/Blue Display This system will also accept most after-market inductive, Hall-. 7. [y aUTV!Zhb- pUc_xEC=fgyX)[8, dwBVG|})N5M33\rvJ=x+xo-HCW This system is set up to handle most all signal conversion or incorrect speedometer calibration issues once you've made changes to your tires, drivetrain or rear end gears. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Brian Jones spent over 30-years at various dealerships as an ASE Certified Master Tech. The magnum uses a ford VSS sender is a 12 tooth reductor type. Once the vehicle has been modified, however, the speedometer probably requires a recalibration. 4.4 KB Views: 140. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Anyone using a Dakota Digital SGI-5 with Tremec Magnum XL trans conversion Has anyone had success using the SGI-5 to convert the output shaft speed sensor signal from the Magnum XL? Your drive gear is the worm gear found inside the transmission. I then tried to calibrate the speedo per the Dakota Digital instructions, but the speedo still wasn't seeing in pulses, . An inaccurate speedometer could be the reason you received a speeding ticketmaybe? Dont use the Letter o Thanks, Hour Meter Repair On Farm Tractors and Heavy Equipment Call Prospeedo Toll Free 1-800-277-9269. Mitsubishi Range Rover Dang so the Abbott box sucks that bad huh!? 1900 N McClintock Dr # C19 However there may be a legitimate reason for changing the mileage like theft replacement. The sensor has a 5/8" course thread fitting that accepts mid-80's and earlier cables directly. <> {4.9Otacw{fX3,u=_gZwufa*|O}@Pcy\E6WeD*4HNv~.pKn\)T It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Most GM AUTOs and the Super magnum are 40 tooth ones. Also tried the diodes and they don't work either.2nd) I will explain the installation process of the Dakota Digital SGI-100BT for my K Swap (K Series High frequency Signal Transmission to Hondata Kpro V4 \u0026 Acura Integra gauge mph cluster.3rd) I explain how to setup, bluetooth app, dialing in speed.This is to convert the High Frequency Signal - (CSS) to Low Frequency Signal -(VSS) on K-Series Transmission.Follow us on:Instagram: http://instagram.com/jsrebuildsPlease Like, Comment, Subscribe and Share this Video.Thank you for watching and your support.DISCLAIMER:jsRebuilds videos are for educational and entertainment purposes. Led Color: Red. Of course, this isnt entirely accurate. Pushbutton Calibration Dakota Digital instruments are programmed and operated by the push of a button. Please try again. All you need to do is change the gear ratio found between your drive and the driven gear. Automotive > Speedometer Calibration . The first and simplest way to find out if someones speedometer reading is wrong or if it isnt properly calibrated will be when theyre thrown in front of a judge being charged with reckless driving. If you are taking readings off of the BIM module, select bus. These control the number of electronic pulses instead of cable rotations through a mile. PDF QUICK START GUIDE FOR YOUR DIGITAL GAUGE SYSTEM - CacheFly Lo and behold my speedo issues are completely resolved AND I can use my cruise control in any gear at any speed now. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. {H2D"HLJ+e5e1YY_2|Q"?|@ L)R=l/. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. 1. &i=/BVq(;8@0%[ j': c.}\% b-K5>|i&&>BDyF6cI+1 @dV=Q@!]'qD1r)zqzWuP\"m[''0X f^e F84d:f AI`%e8_/ 03a7a*%86Bi.mwdYW e;P-n"g ~,.Z495{ >.x !i2 UPDATE: ChevroletGMC Speedometer 2003 to 2006 Gauge Problem has now become a bigger problem! Secondly, I am now further confused by your comments. Dakota Digital ECD-100 Electronic Speedometer Cable Drive, the missing link between the old and the new Have you put a modern transmission into your classic car, but want to keep your factor. It helps you set things straight after upgrading your tires, axles, or gears. I've worked with the Techs @ Dakota Digital very extensively and they c. Zip Code is all # 0 Zeros. Federal law makes it a crime to tamper with the odometer reading of a car with the intent to defraud. Because this hasnt been complicated enough for you yet, lets take a minute to measure tires as well. Of course, if you arent dealing with a compatible Ford vehicle, this tool wont be ideal for you. Page 1: Speedometer Calibration MODEL HLY-5000X BAR MOUNT SPEEDOMETER/TACHOMETER INFORMATION SYSTEM Dakota Digital 3421 W. Hovland Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57107 Phone: (605) 332-6513 FAX: (605) 339-4106 www.dakotadigital.com Please read this before beginning installation or wiring. Do you have access to HPTuners? If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. addyd142fcfda36d2bd50f6ec9d71b6e08c0 = addyd142fcfda36d2bd50f6ec9d71b6e08c0 + 'gmail' + '.' + 'com'; Dakota Digital VHX vs Speedhut gauges | Team Chevelle We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. You can install it anywhere in the system; at the speedometer or along the cable, but youll usually find them at the transmission. All rights reserved. Calibrate the speedometer. Rolls Royce var addye251a5e92416d391e4e776193077237c = 'prospeedocanada' + '@'; Dakota Digital 88-91 Chevy Truck VFD Gauge System - Gauge Kit var addy_text62d80777c0a406f41601153ea8a93e18 = 'prospeedocanada' + '@' + 'gmail' + '.' + 'com';document.getElementById('cloak62d80777c0a406f41601153ea8a93e18').innerHTML += ''+addy_text62d80777c0a406f41601153ea8a93e18+'<\/a>'; Note! There are plenty of speedometer calibration tools on the market, but youll want to be aware that most of them are specific to your model vehicle. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. To see our price, add these items to your cart. You are using an out of date browser. A poor ground connection can cause improper or erratic operation. In Stock. While the mechanics of an electronic speedometer is similar to the mechanical counterpart, it runs through the variable speed sensor located at the transmission that measures magnetic field fluctuations.. Electronic speedometers are more technical in nature, but much easier to calibrate because of the lack of mechanical parts involved. var addy_texte251a5e92416d391e4e776193077237c = 'prospeedocanada' + '@' + 'gmail' + '.' + 'com';document.getElementById('cloake251a5e92416d391e4e776193077237c').innerHTML += ''+addy_texte251a5e92416d391e4e776193077237c+'<\/a>'; Office Hours: 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday by appointment only! It needs to have a 12 volt battery connected to it. var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; DakotaDigitalTV 4.84K subscribers Subscribe 52K views 4 years ago Instructional Videos How to calibrate the automotive speedometer for Dakota Digital instrumentation. Chevrolet Just to verify the the DD VHX control box was working, I connected the speed sensor that came with the gauges to the VHX control box. For newer cycles. You can do that with Dakota Digital's ECD-100! We also have Corvette odometers for 1953 to 1983 Corvette speedometer repair for sale and worms gears. Take the number of drive gear teeth, multiply that by axle ratio and then multiply that again by tire revolutions per mile. I put a drill on it, and speedometer works. This is what I had to do , Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. This will place the unit in auto calibration mode. Call 1-800-572-2880 for help selecting and ordering those. The great thing about this programmer is that it works with gas or diesel engines alike. No Problem $10.00 Per Light Bulb. With the advanced features, you can make any adjustment you need right from your home garage. However there may be a legitimate reason for changing the mileage like theft replacement. Tempe, AZ 85288, MON THU: 8:00 AM 4:00 PM You must also calibrate the speedometer, failing to do so could cause accelerated accumulation of odometer miles. now restart in normal mode with the new speed calibration. Dakota Digital's SIM-1 Electronic Speedometer Adjustment Module Thats why the majority of automakers design their speedometers to hit a certain tolerance range. With that said, tire size changes and adjustments to the rear-end ratio still affect your speedometer calibration. All Dakota Digital speedometers are GPS-Ready, meaning they are prepared for connection with a GPS speed sensor, such as our GPS-50-2, allowing any speedometer to utilize GPS technology. What is ECU Remapping and why you should do it. Why would that have anything to do with the engine not running properly? With each revolution that passes, youve traveled further than you did before. Simply mount the included pushbuttons supplied with your gauges in a convenient and easily accessible location. Ponitac Lund did my tuning and said it is hit or mis depending on computer code so far he has got it to work in 3rd but not real helpful. 00S0S_dBxTqayE2dc_300x300.jpg. Its easy enough for anyone to use. GPS Speed/ Compass Sender/ BIM GPS-50-2. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Bar mount speedometer/tachometer information system. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. My electronics knowledge is average at best. We also have Corvette odometers for 1953 to 1983 Corvette speedometer repair for sale and worms gears. Correction range of 50% to 200%. Then, roll the vehicle forward until the chalk hits the bottom again. If you want to change some specs to your Ford car, youll want the help of a high-quality recalibration device. 2005-2010 Mustang applications are a direct plug-and-play with regards to the speedometer. If you make a change to your vehicle that increases the axle ratio and throws your speedometer reading off the Dakota Digital SGI-100BT Universal Signal Interface . Once you hit your measured mile, you just hit the button again. Attachments. 2020 Harley Davidson Freewheeler Dashboard & Gauges This module allows you to recalibrate most 95-06 OEM electronic speedometers when changing tire size, pulley, or final gearing, Easy installation - simply plugs in between the pickup sensor and the stock wiring harness, Allows small step corrections of less than 1 mph, No power required to maintain calibration when the bike is parked. $We*EZ,thu= #,+Tnen'a)$`42+AKw6#T{A_Ah9 Never connect this to a battery charger alone. Hummer Dakota Digital's ECD-100 Electronic Speedometer Cable Drive Unit On cable. On most "factory" PCMs you can adjust the reluctor wheel count in the tune. Find a stretch of highway that contains mile markers. Wow good to know can you pm me the dakota settings? 2007 and up Chevy Digital Display Fix 10 Minutes of your time Local Fix $150.00 Light Bulbs Out? <>/XObject<>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> The transmission output drives this cable with nylon gears. It doesn't happen that way in the GMPP PCM. When "AUtO" is displayed press the function switch. SSw^|@7d|}b|vQ[,4@Ui5@*/"),@'x"J dKTA7hm_J"U& document.getElementById('cloake251a5e92416d391e4e776193077237c').innerHTML = ''; If you want to know how to check speedometer calibration, weve got the steps you need. This update adds award-winning tuning ability to your device. We are sorry. var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; It scales a frequency based on the vehicle speed signals. The differences don't matter when it comes to the issue you (and I had) are having. (jI@TD>$yI3CI*(O I had a weird issue with my abbott box awhile back but I traced it back to a loose wire. Dakota Digital OBDII / CAN Interface VHX VFD3 Expansion Module Plug-In BIM-01-2, Dakota Digital GSS-3000 Universal Sender Unit for Gear Shift Position Indicator, MRELC Speedometer Cable, GY6 49cc 50cc 150cc Scooter 39'' Speedometer Cable M12 Thread Compatible with Peace Ice NST Partst Taotao, OBD2 Breakout Box CAN Bus Breakout Box with Universal Wire Jumper OBDII Breakout Box Power Supply/Ground Detector OBDII Protocol Detector 45cm Cable OBD2 Breaker Box for CAN Bus,K/L line,PWM Protocol, wiiyii Digital GPS Speedometer, HUD Head Up Display for Car, Upgraded 5.5" Large-Screen, Suitable for All Vehicles, COOSPO Bike Computer Wireless GPS, Cycling Computer GPS Bike Tracker with Bluetooth /ANT+, Waterproof Bicycle Computer GPS Speedometer with Auto Backlight, 2.4 inch LCD Display, Car HUD Head-up Display, Multicolor Digital GPS Speedometer Compass HD Automatic Light Sensing Head-up Display G9 with MPH Speed Fatigued Driving Alert Overspeed Alarm Trip Meter for All Vehicle, ARTILAURA GPS Speedometer 85mm 3-3/8" Boat GPS Speedometer Car 7 Color 120MPH Waterproof Gauge 9-32V for AUTO Motorcycle Marine Truck (White). Speedometer Calibration: Does Yours Need Checked? - Autowise endobj ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. Canada 403-809-3903 Toll Free 1-800-277-9269 2007 and up Chevy Digital Display Fix 10 Minutes of your time Local Fix $150.00 Light Bulbs Out? All you do is go into the speedo calibration set up, push a button, then drive. While not as straightforward as an oil change, getting your speedometer calibrated properly doesnt have to be complicated. The speed input connector plugs into the speed sensor to tell how fast you are traveling. They have tailored that PCM around automatic transmissions. Prospeedo.com - Instrument Cluster Repair,Speedometer Repair,Odometer Doing this in the tune also will disable the cruise control. Dakota Digital Electronic Speedometer Recalibration Module SIM-1A Brand: Dakota Digital 8 ratings $12189 About this item This module allows you to recalibrate most 95-06 OEM electronic speedometers when changing tire size, pulley, or final gearing Easy installation - simply plugs in between the pickup sensor and the stock wiring harness Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. If you have questions about speedometer and instrument cluster issues, or you want more information about the types of repair services we offer, contact one of our knowledgeable technicians at 888-979-9343 or fill out our online contact form for more information. var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; With a little reading, youll be ready to reprogram the cars computer and have it reading accurately once again. The error will also affect the speedometer readings as well. All of the major companies offer programmable models. Oldsmobile This also tells you that your speedometer is reading 20% lower than it should. Based on my knowlge of harleys i would assume that it would be compatable with a 2000 fxst, A: In those cases werequire a notarizedOdometer Statement. It runs off the output shaft. https://www.camaros.net/forums/56-p0507-code-speedo-calibration-issue-fixed.html. General Motors Saturn 3 0 obj (cylinder select), and "SEt" (shift bar). Its not the most sophisticated calibration test, but it works. This is a high-quality model with a lower price tag, so its more affordable than some other options. Would you mind sharing your settings for the Dakota box? addy3aa4a209fe83ed25230c08cbfc138768 = addy3aa4a209fe83ed25230c08cbfc138768 + 'gmail' + '.' + 'com'; Dodge Electronic pull-up built in; high or low voltage input. Ashton Martin, Ford The improved SGI-5E offers more flexibility than previous versions because it now allows up to 16-time multiplication. In a bind and need one done after hours? . The math is simple 25 years and thousands of speedometers fixed or 25 months and still learning why they fail after watching the youtube videos? var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; Large tires cover more ground during a revolution than a smaller tire. The ratio adapter is just a small gearbox that alters the rotation speed of your mechanical speedometers rotation speed. var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; 6. Tachometer settings from 1-16 cylinders and 5V or . Call us. Make sure the key is off so the gauge is not powered. Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. Daihatsu It also works on a variety of cars, so its perfect if you have more than one you need to calibrate. Volvo var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; So, if you set your cruise control to 60 mph and achieve the mile in 50 seconds, youre real speed is 72 mph. The contacts on a mechanical "bar" switch. Most auto repair shops that sell speedometers will calculate the number for you. Call 403-809-3903 or Toll Free 1-800-277-9269. Not only can messing with your gear ratios and tire sizes affect your speedometer, but it also messes with your engine control module, ABS, and other computer-controlled components. Just tell them the error, the number of teeth on your driven gear now, your rear tire diameter, transmission type and rear-end ratio. Get it as soon as Wednesday, Jan 11. The DD stuff (like any other speedo) and just taking what ever signal you give it and makes electrons into speedo reading. Subaru We now see everything from odometer wizards to speedometer doctors trying to make a quick buck off the general public fixing the 2003 to 2006 Chevy gauges only to make things for worse then for better. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Once you have that number, youll divide it by 1,001. Dakota Digital . Dakota Digital VHX speedometer issue | Team Chevelle Toyota An electronic speedometer can be calibrated many times over, just like you would reset your clock. This will give you an actual speed reading. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I am using almost the same setup in my 68, LS3/T56 magnum with GMPP PCM/harness and Dakota Digital HDX gauges with the OBD2 BIM module. Though it is easy to use and a versatile model, it isnt as simple to update as some other choices. Try out this plug and play device after you add bigger tires or change the gear ratios. 2011-up models will require speedometer recalibration via ECU tuning or a separate plug-in signal converter from sine to hall-effect signal, such as the Abbott Enterprises ERA or Dakota Digital SGI-1 (Not included). 3=%hc'bW$\`)?gCMj(!4J7`%/W&@DO9YF$t?oRurBvi# b9 ) When you upgrade to a bigger tire, this changes the circumference and makes the distance around longer. This box is a replacement for the SGI-5E box, which is now superseded by the SGI-100BT. DAKOTA DIGITAL HLY-5000X MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib Q: They told me when they figure it out they will send me an update. Divide this distance by Pi (3.14159) to get the real diameter needed for our above equation. Your explanation is awesome _ starting to make some sense to me. Has anyone noticed there are hundreds of Speedometer shops now online advertising to fix your chevy gauges, mustangs or anything else they see on Youtube? we can Program the Original Mileage or Hours that is to be displayed back into your new or used Digital Instrument Cluster, Hour Meter or any other Digital Display Gauge you are working on that needs to be fixed. Dakota Digital Electronic Speedometer Recalibration Module SIM-1A var addy4a96e2b509f2925729b80f8fae60394a = 'prospeedocanada' + '@'; Anyone else using the Dakota digital instrumentation? The speedometer can be calibrated, two different ways. Dakota Digital Motorcycle Speedometers for sale | eBay Its capable of recalibrating faulty speedometer units by anywhere from 2,000 ppm to 250,000 ppm so theres plenty of versatility. This turns the vehicles driven gear which is a pinion design thats located on the end of your speedometer cable. See our Speedometer Calculator to see how much error you may have. Prospeedo has been online for over 20 years, get serious and call a Pro, Prospeedo 2023 20 Ave Bowden, Alberta, Canada, T0M 0K0, Toll Free 1-800-277-9269 Bowden, Alberta Head Office 403-809-3903, Prospeedo 2023 20 Ave Bowden, Alberta, Canada, Postal code or Zip: T0M 0K0, Toll Free 1-800-277--9269 Bowden, Alberta Head Office 403-809-3903. var addy_text3aa4a209fe83ed25230c08cbfc138768 = 'prospeedocanada' + '@' + 'gmail' + '.' + 'com';document.getElementById('cloak3aa4a209fe83ed25230c08cbfc138768').innerHTML += ''+addy_text3aa4a209fe83ed25230c08cbfc138768+'<\/a>'; Yes! Dakota Digital SGI-100BT Universal Speedometer and Tachometer Interface The speedometer display will increase as signal pulses are received from, 8. The display will show " -- ". The display will switch between "AUtO" (auto cal), "AdJ" (adjust), "CYL". Most people opt to change the driven gear because its at the end of the cable and easier to get to than the drive gear found in the transmission housing. Connecting to a tank or frame ground can cause a weak or intermittent ground connection. Using an in-line VSS pulse generator is a great way to get a VSS signal to the PCM. Dakota Digital - MCL-4013R - 4000 Series Mini Speedometer Gauge $247.46 Was: $274.95 Free shipping Dakota digital sim-1 speedometer calibration unit (5) $119.95 $13.40 shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED Dakota Digital Combo Speedometer/Tach for Harley Davidson Authorized US Dealer $499.00 $15.00 shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED . The GMPP PCM is the basis for what sell for the Connect and Cruise system. As long as you keep your car at factory specs, your speedometer should continue to fall within this range. Interesting thread. The speedometer will show "00.0". 1-7/8". 79 4x4 with dakota digital pulse gen. - HPTuners Release the function switch. <>>> The odometer shows the mileage of the car and may be a electronic digital odometer or a mechanical odometer. Sold by Fermerry Technology and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Will everything be correct and not have any issues, not really. Fa'[:iiw9RRFH?RLM^[KCdqcmKjqbJ]= pLgc#umSEee aa\{4kc5XTSJNcE!gJw6s$ . Just call me and will work something out. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Porsche Call Prospeedo. This quick solution ensures that your Jeep is properly dialed in. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Dakota Digital SGI-5E Universal Speedometer Signal Interfaces If you need a speedometer calibration for larger tires, this should do the trick. Whats unique about this design is that you have access to Flashpaq online. Just an update on my car - tonight I cut the Abbott box out and installed the Dakota Digital box in its place. Use the information provided at your own risk \u0026 always do your own research for your applications. With just a few simple touches of the buttons, you have exactly what you need to receive accurate readings after your modifications are complete. With the Ford Performance speedometer calibration tool, you know that your speedometer, ABS, odometer, cruise control, and other calibration concerns will all be resolved. The 15 Most Ridiculously Epic DIY Car Repair Fails, 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners [Buying Guide], Be Prepared: 10 Car Essentials For Winter [Buying Guide], Copyright 2022 Autowise. This problem only seems to happen to people that use the GMPP harness with a manual trans (other than the GM T56 super magnum). W3KTa,& ^ddv^-J]iU FuHhTimA}[4P9>P o $K>Dr+^*J!u%S{LV?P Mj4nkf=v>W5"i[e^W^cGX|n%AiMRPy$k~zROGWC0+*6:k]7]5 ~s *aMM OBD II Speedometer/ Tachometer Interface STA-1000. Dakota Digital will be easier to wire and mount the gauges. Theyll need to know the same information as earlier to get you the right adapter. FRI: 8:00 AM 2:00 PM, We specialize in custom speedometer cables, custom tach cables, custom speed and tach applications, 1900 N McClintock Dr # C19 Tempe, AZ 85288. The speedometer calibration is done using the function (trip) switch. I am using almost the same setup in my 68, LS3/T56 magnum with GMPP PCM/harness and Dakota Digital HDX gauges with the OBD2 BIM module. Theres clearly a margin of error, but as long as you hit the button as close to the line as possible, youll have a rough idea of the amount that the speedometer is off by. I want your engine.However; I am planning on Dakota Digital HDX as next years upgrade. No Problem $10.00 Per Light Bulb. This means it travels over five inches further with every revolution. Maybe I received a defective one or it's my wiring. The calibration value will be calculated and stored. I've worked with the Techs @ Dakota Digital very extensively and they couldn't figure why it doesn't correctly on my K swap. Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. It also features an adjustable top speed limiter and engine rev limiter for use in some applications. 4 0 obj Adjustable 199 MPH speedometer calibration is adjustable for nearly any gearing or tire size combination User selectable MPH or KPH. x][s~wLE0Roz*N"9-V&u(Iep@P)xj'/_x.oW/^o~fnNOo$/? Electronic speedometer calibration needs to be done slightly different because it doesnt run on gears or cables. The problem is the DD needs at least 2000 (I think) on the counter that scrolls when you are doing the calibration per mile. var addy_textd142fcfda36d2bd50f6ec9d71b6e08c0 = 'prospeedocanada' + '@' + 'gmail' + '.' + 'com';document.getElementById('cloakd142fcfda36d2bd50f6ec9d71b6e08c0').innerHTML += ''+addy_textd142fcfda36d2bd50f6ec9d71b6e08c0+'<\/a>'; Please don't gamble on your Speedometer repair job, get it done right the first time. Prospeedo.com24 Years in Speedometer Repair 20 Years Online, Keeping it simple. Email This email address is being protected from spambots. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. 'SteWZz#lP1R Just ask the company you purchase your ratio adapter from and theyll be able to help you find the properly geared adapter. JavaScript is disabled. I am currently using the Abbott box but am not really happy with it (speedo jumps around at low speed and dithers a bit at high speed. You wont need a wiring harness with this design and you can easily return your vehicle to the stock setting with the push of a button.
John Witherspoon Obituary, Mitch Nelson Cause Of Death, Articles D