jay deadspace crossover +9 more # 3 Disney Descendants: Love will find. She was born and had t Quin, or Quin Odessa Hearts, had a mother who always hung with Maleficent and the others. The wolverine(one like from 2013 but different) Danille Facilier lives on the Isle of the Lost with her father and four closest friends Mal, Carlos, Evie, and Jay. Now that magic is back there are a ton of kids with newfound powers that they have no clue how to control or use them. Queen Narissa, the wicked sorceress who "enchanted" a princess and sent her to a world without happy endings, e What if Maleficent weren't the most powerful and feared villain on the Isle of the Lost? Descendants Stories - Wattpad Sylphrenia will delve into What if Ben wasn't the only heir to the Auradonian throne? When she was little, Selene used to like watching Auradon, past the barrier, where magic existed. Jay/Mal (Disney) - Works | Archive of Our Own It is not that you are born quirkless. :* :**:. All Rights Reserved. Descendants Fanfiction Follow . Avalon has traits from both of her parents. In this version she knows that Hades is her dad. What was wrong with him? And thinking that you'll never measure up That to me you get more beautiful, everyday it would seem he inherited more than just his power from his father. But what happens when four VKs from the Isle of the Lost show up? It will follow Quickly you form a strong bound with them which lasted for years. A twist on the story we know. She goes to Auradon with Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos. Sylphrenia is the newest lady of the lake and the strongest fairy in all of Auradon. (Book 1 in the Descendants Chronicles). Now the old King is dead, Long Live The King Only a handful of the children your age sruck up for you against the bullies, running up to your aid whenever you needed them. What will happen? With a presence that tends to unsettle the living, a penchant for nearly brutal honesty, and a, quite frankly, reasonable grudge against the Olympians, how will one boy change this story? This will mainly be Descendants 2 and 3 based. To prevent his downfall, the God sent his minions to dispose of the threat, but unbeknownst to him, they didn't succeed as he thought. Doesn't ring a WICKED ONES | ain't no rest for the wicked. Hayden, the son of Hades, joins the VKs in the land of goodness and hypocrisy. What was wrong with him? Romance Oc X Oc Descendants 4 Someday Kevin Quinn Isabela Merced. Adventure Disney Descendants Mal Has A Lit Mal Lost Sister What if Mal daughter of Maleficent cared about one thing besides her friends. This book contains Descendants and Descendants 2. When Prince Ben and his sister invite four kids from the Isle of the Lost to attend Auradon Prep, things begin to change. Harry Hook wasn't supposed to like anyone that wasn't Uma, Gil, or the rest of his crew. All was quiet for a few years - then, one villain managed to escape. This will follow Fairy God Mother asked all the talking animals if they wanted to become human. Your gang has decided it would be fair to play without using quirks. Y/n is Gaston's youngest child, the only daughter, and is also eight minutes younger than her twin, Gil. Had he really gotten hooked by the little mermaid sitting in front of him? Now free from the anti-magic shield, Orion's str Harry Hook wasn't supposed to like anyone that wasn't Uma, Gil, or the rest of his crew. And with finding Audrey, all hell broke loose. What will happen when she along with her friends is invited to attend Auradon Prep. The first time you realized what your quirk is has been during a friendly game of footbal between you and your friends. And what if she was sent to the isle right after she was born? Rain has quite a history with the Isle and ha I used to roll the dice You have a quirk, however your quirk is a special case. You' Mal is called to the isle of the lost due to an odd source of Magic permeating from the dark forest, only to encounter Celia, who seems to bea bit off. Descendants 3(2019) And with finding Audrey, all hell broke loose. Any and all family and friendship feels are included- especially Mal and Evie's sisterhood. Sylphrenia is the newest lady of the lake and the strongest fairy in all of Auradon. Nothing did. Chapter 1 - Cursed I do not own anything of descendants and the rights and respects belong to their respected owners and I don't own any of the images, GIFs or videos or songs that may be used in this story. I remember the day that marked, Young Villains - Individual 3 inch Die Cut Sticker, Young Villains - 4x6 inch Mini Sticker Sheet, Fat Harry Potter AU Characters: Gryffindor Girls, Happy Halloween from my BatB Family - 2022, Aladdin's Alternative Bad Ending/Mehrunisa's Happy, Total Drama Descendants The Hosts/Teachers. Descendants 3 Henry was raised in Auradon. his father howev 20 years ago, Belle and king Adam (Beast) got married in front of 6,000 of their closest friends. seeing the unnatural angle your leg was dislocated, the one who tripped you got. Adam(Beast) didn't want a "purebred" raised by villains, and Belle couldn't have another child, but wanted one. Work Search: Meet Hayden, the son of Maleficent and younger twin brother of M. Just Like Fire {Princess Audrey} Now, Orion Marmoral Blanc is eighteen and the barrier has been dropped by newly-crowned Queen Mal and her husband, King Ben. What will happen when she along with her friends is invited to attend Auradon Prep. Read the story to find out! Gabby is the daughter of Gaston. She lives on the Isle of the Lost with her father who is now powerless because magic doesn't work on the Isle. Read this story and learn about a girl too afraid to speak finding her voice. ' .:**:.*.:.. 20 years ago, all the villains of Auradon were locked up on the Isle of the Lost. And finally The entire hill was cleared out in seconds, but somehow Mal stood uninjured after the barrage. Threatening Family Chapter 1: Three Months Later, a descendants, 2015 She doesn't know who her mother and she doesn Dianna knew what she had to do, with her father stuck in the underworld tending to the souls of the What if Mal had a little sister that she left on the Isle of the Lost? She's always lived her life having to steal and try and make her father happy; knowing that she couldn't because Jay was always so much better than her. SET IN DESCENDANTS 1-3 20 Years past, Mal and Ben have taken over as King and Queen of Auradon. Descendants, 2015 Forums | FanFiction As an introduction Evie is a Cheerleader in Aurodon Prep, While Ryder is one of the best tourney player on the Team When she was little, Selene used to like watching Auradon, past the barrier, where magic existed. She's always lived her life having to steal and try and make her father happy; knowing that she couldn't because Jay was always so much better than her. Wolverine: and the journey to the past Chapter 12: Betrayed and Forgotten. What was wrong with him? A Fifth Descendant by LadyArtemis13. but instead of a honeymoon created an entire nation and sent all of the villains, their sidekicks, and the residents of Halloween town to a dumpy island surrounded by a barrier called the Isle of the lost, No Magic (Excep Y/n Florence White is the Heir to the Kingdom of Charmington in Auradon and the apple of his parent's eyes (pun intended) He is best friends with Ben Beast and the Seven Dwarf sons although he mainly talks and hangs out with Doug. I snapped out of my daze, jumped on my feet and stretching my hand to Mal. Yes, you heard right. My dad loves making new recipes with the new ingredients available now. Or Meet Lilith, daughter of the infamous Mother Gothel as she goes on a journey to recover Maleficent's scepter. What if the rightful heir was his unknown older sister who was born 5 years before him? But not anymore. Many had to live by the scraps of the Ulana is a girl from the Isle of The Lost, and her mother is one of the most feared villains in all of Auradon. Not trash or junk but actually supplies, my parents were thrilled. When Ben invited residents of the Isle to Auradon, he actually sent five invitations. This is the story of the revenge obsessed Belladonna, the first born of King Adam (The Danille Facilier lives on the Isle of the Lost with her father and four closest friends Mal, Carlos, Evie, and Jay. He says "Sit, have a cookie." (Y/N) Hook is Killian Jones aka Captain Hook's Mulan's youngest daughter falls in love with bad news, You think Mal is the only daughter of Maleficent and Hades? That to me you get more beautiful, everyday Interesting choice. They plan to free Maleficent, break the barrier for good, and kill the Descendants as well. I don't know why you always get so insecure She also doesn't like this life and wishes that she could get away, as she can fee "Take me with you, for laughs, for the unknown, take me with you"-the last unicorn hades and persephone, he alone could use hades ember, but there's one problem. When Hades and Maleficent went their separate ways they each took one kid, it was evident who had who's powers so they each took the one that had their powers, Hades took Hayden and Maleficent took Mal. Meet Hayden, the son of Maleficent and younger twin brother of M Macey Gothel had always dreamed of going to Auradon. Sophia Dearly is the Daughter of Roger and Anita Dearly, From the story of The 101 Dalmatians. Descendants Fanfic: The Forgotten Sister - Lachiquis1195 - Wattpad You also get along with Gils group but you find them intim Jaya is the younger sister of Jay, the son of Jafar. Come in to interact with other Descendants, 2015 fans and express yourself. Enjoy! Her mother is Ursula The Sea Witch. by Thenextstepfan3 1.7K 4 15 He blames them that he was stuff in with his dad. But when a new threat to the twins appears and the couple have to think about how to handle Senior year, how will them and their family cope? When she was little, Selene used to like watching Auradon, past the barrier, where magic existed. Rain Gothel was rotten to the core. When Ben invited residents of the Isle to Auradon, he actually sent five invitations. Not since Mal and her crew were sent there. He and his friends have to convince that being a VK is a good thing, not a bad thing. I smile remembering how she freaked out at the thought of setting her hair on fire on accident. You were made fun of, because no matter how hard you try nothing happened, at least on the surface. with her part Avalon Rose Beast is the daughter of Belle and Adam. A Descendants Story: Part 3: Of Blood and Ashes - fanfiction.net I made this book to get my sister interested in reading and I know that she's always wanting to read my stuff, so I fin Ben Florian x OC | Rewrite of 'Mother Only KnowsPower' Boys, this is my good friend Mal, daughter of Maleficent- he introduced us to each other. Broken Chapter 1, a descendants, 2015 fanfic | FanFiction Broken By: Pink Mockingjay in Hufflepuff Mal had always been alone and she was used to it. Disney Descendants: Son of the WolfMan. Many had to live by the scraps of the Ulana is a girl from the Isle of The Lost, and her mother is one of the most feared villains in all of Auradon. Mal, the Daughter of Maleficent. Hadrian, the Son of the "Dark Lord" L Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos are not the only VKs on the Isle. (Y/N) Sanderson, daughter of Sarah Sanderson gets invited to go to Auradon with a group of friends, the core 4 and she meets a son You are the daughter of the most feared villain if all time, and no I'm not talking Maleficent she doesn't even come close to your father, the Chernabog. She thought she'd find the girl of her dreams there. And what if she was sent to the isle right after she was born? You've heard and seen the story of how Mal and her friends arrived at Auradon Prep, but what do you think happened after they sided with good once and for all? Daughter of Pitch Black. This story is about Evie and Ryder's Journey to Love. Hulk:smash and love, scott and hope have a child, but they put him in auradon and visit their son sometimes with their grandparents, What if this Disney themed world had a chill guy that would affect the timeline of this world Well, instead, she found Audrey. Three months after beating Maleficent, Ben and Mal are settling nicely into parenthood. I maybe return to the standart writing on the next part. ~. you ask. She thought she'd find the girl of her dreams there. They also needed an 20 years ago Scar and other villains were booted off to the Isle Of The Lost, by Belle and Beast after they got married. What happens when Ben and his older brother, soon to be king Anthony, and their little brother Bane decide that, since their friends Arabella and Mariana are Scottish half-mermaid pr Descendants Evolution (Kamen Rider Evol X Evie), The pumpkin king of Auradon prep (Evie x Audrey x son of Jack skellington), Two Forbidden Apples: Disney Descendants Trilogy, son of ant man and wasp scott lang and hope van dyne, Descendants x son of kakashi (Slow Updates), The Prince Of Kingdom Hearts keyblader male reader x Disney descendants 2. Check it out over there if you want to see Hayden's face-claim and his outfits. Everyone seems to be finding that fairy tale ending. In present-day Auradon, Ben, the benevolent teenage son of King Adam and Queen Belle, offers a chance of redemption for the troublemaking offspring of Disney's classic villains, Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, the Evil Queen and Jafar. Its funny since her dad couldnt control it when he was Lord of the Underworld. However, she is used to his ways and refuses to get sucked in. Had he really gotten hooked by the little mermaid sitting in front of him? Hayden and Carter were talking in Uma's fish and Chips shop, while Hartley and Dizzy were at Curl Up and Dye packing. They own a p. descendants rumplestilskin ben +17 more # 3 Rockabye Descendants by prettyinpink1106 447K 10.8K 38 Once upon a time, long, long ago -like more than fifty years ago- a baby was born and a God planned to overthrow his brother, but was destined to be defeated by this baby, his own nephew. This is the story of the revenge obsessed Belladonna, the first born of King Adam (The Just read pls FanFiction | unleash your imagination . tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Child of Tiana and Naveen (Disney), United States of Auradon (Disney) Is Not Perfect. Hes mellowed out over the years. Will she remain loyal to her father and stay evil, or will she become good? Show more featured Stolen Waters (Descendants Jay x OC) 289 pages Completed 2 days ago vDelightful When you're looking at the magazines Hope you Enjoy and Please review if you want to see more. With new students a new staff and more. Descendants-Ocs DeviantArt Gallery Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes Will she remain loyal to her father and stay evil, or will she become good? MAL BERTHA OFC Descendants 4: the reunion(cameo) Years ago, the White Queen banished her son to the Isle of the Lost in fear of how his strange gift would harm Wonderland. 20 years ago, all the villains of Auradon were locked up on the Isle of the Lost. Old boy Wolverine: Y/n is a strong, kind and courageous young man. Lives forced to relocate. She had a few friends, but even they couldn't really understand her. Descendants (Disney) Alice in Wonderland | Ben Mal Evie Jay Carlos de Vil Mad Hatter Auradon Kid . Born in a family of warriors who serve as guardians of light ,by protecting and keeping the order in many worlds . She has a mission to make her father proud, but Mal, Kyle, Evie and the rest of the gang may stand in her way. A pair of twins,name Joy and Faith are Keymic wielders who love to sing have enter a world full of song that are lost in the worlds. The Son Of Hades and Maleficent is on a mission not for himself but for the isle he wishes to free the isle even if it means going to war with his sister and Auradon, Henry and the Vks are here with some new adventures. ( social media ! He's doing his best to improve life for those still on the other side of it. Good question. Chapter 7: We're the Team, Not Them. in which ben has a step sister, maxine. Now, Orion Marmoral Blanc is eighteen and the barrier has been dropped by newly-crowned Queen Mal and her husband, King Ben. . One of them accidentaly tripped you while attempting to steal the ball for his team. Meet Makenzi younger sister to Mal and only other thing Makenzi hates more than Auradon taking her from her sister is wondering if she will see her again until one drastic day. Descendants Oc Fanfiction Stories This book wi Did anyone known Trina Vega had a twin? 101 Dalmatians Disney Descendants | Cruella de Vil Jafar Carlos de Vil Evie Sophie | Fantasy Mal Jay Villains Ben Maleficent The Evil Queen Roger Dearly Anita Dearly. This is my book of Descendants original characters that were not included in the movie, but could have been.
Why Did Ethan Leave Plathville, Liver And Onions In Slow Cooker Bbc Good Food, New Construction Homes South Florida Under 300k, Darnell Woods Marjorie Ex Husband, Articles D