Add to cart More. Rooney Group owner Gary Rooney's estimated wealth increased from $110 million in 2014 to $115 million in 2015. The company has steadily expanded its core product offerings for hunters and shooters in recent years, and Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits is the organizations first step into the fishing segment. Gary Yamamoto Senko Worm 10 Pack. Proudly made in the U.S.A., Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits is one of the premier fishing lure companies in the world. I know Senkos work so I use them and have invested far less time using others that didnt catch me fish in a short span of time. Rating & Up (9) & Up (9) & Up (9) & Up (9) Buy 3, Get 1 Free Gary Yamamoto Seuelos de la marca Gary Yamamoto. He's a frustrated lawyer by day, looking to give the average fishing fan a voice through "Pete Weighs In," which touches on all aspects of the sport, from new tackle to tournament results to industry t Gary Kamins has been associated with twenty-two companies, according to public records. I have been using senkos for about 10 years. GSMs strong focus on innovation, product development, rigorous quality control, and customer support has earned it a reputation for delivering top-quality outdoor gear backed by industry-leading customer service.