Statements made by seven different Parkland Hospital doctors including Dr. Robert N. McClelland, Dr. Paul Peters and Dr. Charles A. Crenshaw indicate that the original appearance of the wound to Kennedys head was a large gaping entry wound to his right temple (left as you face him) and a much larger exit wound in the right rear of his head. My conclusion is that this assassination was always going to be an inside job, the only sure way to ensure the presidents death. A man crouched beside her. which exposed his right temple to the front of the car. This reply matches the description in the caption of the car diagram above. When the FBI finially caught up with them, they were useless to test for powder burns. New kinda chrome? [Added Oct. 23, 2010 This next video is only 1minute, 36 seconds long, but it shows the critical frames where Greer is shooting Kennedy in slow motion and close-up. Main menu. Covert operations are literally done with "smoke and mirrors!". When a handgun is fired at close range, powder burns are left on anything in the vicinity. }This planted "stretcher bullet" was necessary to corroborate the hole in Kennedy's back that was put there by an cabal operative to further convince us that he was shot from the rear. We can see the problem just Zapruder Film Frames. The gun has been etched into a highlight to make you "think" it is Kellermans head. Home; Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Secret Service agent Roy Kellerman pulled a gun to stop him and in the process a FBI agent tried to intervene and got knocked over in the scuffle. JFK Could this be the second cover-up? have to wait nearly a quarter of a century for scientists to prove that he was DU considers the following characteristics in the credit report to assess the creditworthiness of borrowers who have traditional credit histories: credit history, delinquent accounts, installment accounts, revolving credit utilization, public records, foreclosures, collection accounts, and inquiries. Want to Contact the Editor? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8Siab5Zvyk&feature=related, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR1f6WRRhd0. William Cooper accused Robert Groden of being a government disinfo agent and gatekeeper. We would talk and she would give me eventually all 154 pages of the Torbitt Document that her daughter was copying for me on a office copy machine. Conally carried a pistol strapped to his ankle. Note: Elizabeth Cabell was the wife of Earle Cabell, mayor of Dallas. The video I received on DVD was an avi file in which the frame by frame quality of the video varies tremendously. researcher David Lifton discovered that the Zapruder film not just gives us This version takes the original 18 frame-per-second film and interpolates it to 30 frames per second. He also noticed evidence of alterations in the film. I wrote the original letter to the editor because I was upset by the hard knocks that Oliver Stone was getting for producing the film "JFK" for even sugguesting a larger conspiracy. After Kennedy's body was in the ceremonial coffin, Greer and Kellerman asked for and got some time of privacy with everyone else out of the room. I checked with my local sources and was able to assure the Globe publishers that Greer had died of stomach cancer. This windshield had a scar on the outside in a slightly different area than the original hole and was smooth on the inside. This version takes the original 18 frame-per-second film and interpolates it to 30 frames per second. those frames.) James Casbolt | Phil Schneider | Al Bielek | Trevor Constable | Mind Control | Brice Taylor | Ted Gunderson | Metatech.org | Free Energy | Tim Hicks & Phil Ledoux Clinton J. Hill, Jacqueline Kennedy's bodyguard, reports in Vol. Archived here: https://archive.is/WYuTh ], Still Frames from Zapruder Film Showing driver William Greer Shooting Kennedy Just after 40 minutes of Kennedy assassination, Oswald was arrested for the shooting murder of police officer J. D. Tippit, on a Dallas street. SA Paul Landis, right running board behind Ready. President Johnson gave the order to remove the president's body from Parkland hospital. It was necessary to surgically alter Kennedy's head wounds so it didn't appear that a bullet had entered Kennedy's forehead. But Lifton made a discovery I want to mention here that this is the second time I have had this Globe cover scanned. Newcomb has in his book a photo of medical personnel wheeling a plain looking coffin out the back entrance of Parkland Hospital. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." What best makes the case for the limo driver shooting JFK is not the Zapruder film, but the witnesses. From: Warren Report, New York Times edition, p. 82. Seymour is a known Oswald look alike. Indeed, it And it was Kellerman who placed the pristine bullet on the stretcher that matches the Manlicher Carcano rifle planted in the snipers nest on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depostitory. In the same Nov. 29, 1963 statement, Emory P Roberts adds the following: "It is estimated that we were traveling about 20-25 miles an hour at the time of the shooting, and it is believed that the follow-up car was approximately. Soon after my letter appeared in The New Times, I got a long distance phone call from San Jose coming from Paul Bannister, a writer fothe "Globe" tabloid paper. 3. Lifton was a graduate in autopsy photographs surfaced in the late 1980s, and showed his face to be completely This seems to again tell us Greer then quickly faces the front, withdrawing the gun to his left side, leans forward somewhat and speeds off. Newcomb feels that this plot would have been over with at this point because the ceremonial coffin was empty at this point, so Kellerman acted in desperation. Fred had such a compelling book because he went to Dallas in 1968 when witness memories were still fresh. The Torbitt Document mentions a photograph that clearly shows Oswald standing at the entrance to the Depository Building as the shots were being fired. the 1970s, Lifton had argued that the bright reddish-white wound which seems to First posted on August 8, 2007, [Be sure to review the cropped and enlarged Zapruder still fames at the bottom of this article to confirm the phtographic evidence that Secret Service limo driver William Greer -alone- killed JFK at 12:30PM on November 22, 1963 in Dealey Plaza.Ken Adachi]. The doctored version removed critical frames and fudged other frames of the Zapruder film. Image and video: YouTube/AntdavisonNZ, via Boing Boing. Gonzales then took them back to Washington D.C. where they hung in his closet for at least a week. Follow this link to read the article of a researcher/author who says this is absolutely true! But the other, the doctor reported, entered the President's throat from the front and then lodged in his body. the same letter was published in our local weekly paper, "The New Times," under the headline, "The Limo Diver Did It." . 12:29 p.m. - Geneva Hine, the only employee in the TSBD second floor notices electrical power and phones go dead. Abraham Zapruder [Frame 313 of 8mm home movie of assassination of John F. Kennedy, Dallas] Copyright Zapruder Film 1967 (Renewed 1995) The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza Credit line The LIFE Magazine Collection, 2005 Feedback Accession No. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Soon after Mr. Bannister arrived to interview me, I played my copy of "Dallas Revisited" for him and showed him some 8 x 10 stills I had made of frames 312 and 313 of the Zapruder film that help show the driver's actions even clearer. But . [Larry Ed Note - bullets cannot work themselves out because the inflammation process would hold them in.] The Zapruder film is telling us that the whole front-top of JFK's head gets blasted away! When Hair and scalp above temple (where wikipedia Order the book now at the TIME Shop.http://po.st/TIME100PhotosVisit the complete multimedia experience at http://100photos.time.com/Get closer to the world of entertainment and celebrity news as TIME gives you access and insight on the people who make what you watch, read and share.https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2EFFA5DB900C633F Money helps you learn how to spend and invest your money. [Editor's Note: I read William Cooper's 1991 book, Behold a Pale Horse, in 1995. When I tried to mail the manuscript of my OP-ED article to Fred Newcomb for approval of the text, he never got it. During the 1960 election, JFK often campaigned atop the rear seats of open convertibles driven slowly through . The instructor replied: "It is common knowledge in military circles that Greer shot Kennedy.". The actions of Greer and Kellerman at Parkland Hospital show that they were an active part of the cover-up team as well. He decided to go to Dealey Plaza to see the Presidents motorcade. From my reading of the Torbitt Document, I will have to say that the conclusion of Carpenteria author Dean Operman in the New Times edition of December 11 is incorrect. . The pattern of the tissue around the hole above Kennedy's right ear matches the pattern of the tissue of the apple around the entry point of the bullet in the high-speed photo below.. Frame 313. After studying the Zapruder film, it's clear that Greer shoots Kennedy after Kennedy had already been shot in the throat (by Greer) which caused JFK to clench his fists with upraised arms in front of his throat (seen very clearly in James Altgens #6 photo taken while he was standing in the street and on the Zapruder film as the limo emerges from behind the highway sign) and turns towards Jackie who was sitting to his left. Your email address will not be published. And one can see why because the words of one rejecting publisher was tha t "it is mind shattering." The Zapruder Film. His hundred-page Obviously, weights had been substituted inside Kennedy's "official" casket which was off-loaded in Washington and seen by TV viewers around the world. In all, Newcomb lists six eyewitnesses, some of which were actually in the Warren Commission report. The two shots that hit Kennedy and the single shot in the back that wounded Connally ALL came from Secret Service Limo driver William Greer. Kellerman and Greer were standing next to the autopsy surgeons in Bethesda telling them what happened. There's really only one way to connect these dots together and that is that Kennedy's body was transferred from the ceremonial coffin into the plain military container that researcher David Lifton shows in his lectures. JFK Assassination. The film shot by him, which later became famous as Zapruder Fim, contains 486 frames (26.6 seconds) of which 343 frames (18.7 seconds) show the Presidents limousine. Thank you for reading and stay connected with my website as I will continue to bring stories on more iconic photographs for you. Before publication, The Globe called me from Florida to make sure William Greer was dead. knoll), because his head moves backwards and to his left. The most well-known of those is a 26-second clip captured by Abraham Zapruder, a businessman who worked across the street from where Kennedy was killed. SKU: MSD-8253. The Zapruder film seems to Eventually it was found that a former US marine named Lee Harvey Oswald killed the President. Timeline - JFK Assassination, Nov 22, 1963. Was William Greer a CIA AGENT? There is a new book entitled "Mortal Error" by Bonar Menninger which promotes the idea that SS agent Hickey in the follow-up car accidently discharged his AR-16 killing the President. A FBI agent tried to intervene and was knocked down in the scuffle. The Torbitt Document was partially the basis for the TV special produced by George Paige Associates entitled "JFK Conspiracy - Final Analysis." New information and experts cover current updates on the saga that shocked America and changed history as we still have no answers to the truth. Since Connally bones were shattered by a conventional lead bullet, I have no other choice than to conclude that all of the shots from Greer's .45 automatic were lead bullets and not the special shell fish toxin pellets that Bill Cooper described in his book and videos . There were suspicions about the untimely death of her uncle as well. The Zapruder film consists of 486 frames (about 6 feet) of 8mm film exposed over the course of 26.6 seconds at 18.3 frames per second. A local woman whose brother was in the Office of Naval Intelligence got a call from him after the assassination. Thoughout the years she noted white vans parked near her house. 2. the red spray of blood force his head backwards, like a jet engine? He was challenged on the phone by Newcomb and then said "I must have smelled it coming down from the book depository." The head shot by Greer occurs in Zapruder frame 313. There is a huge crater where his forehead used to be, through which we can again see his wife. Clinton J. Hill. The FBI evidence tag is visible on the camera in this photo. 1846.2005 A caller to the Art Bell show wanted to speak privately to Art about something special. involved. He goes on to say, "Careful study of the tape shows him forming his lips to make the "mmm" sound, not "nnn." Re:R. Andrew Kiel-you are " Spot On ". There is no other way for bloody brain matter Zapruder Film Frames Addeddate 2019-11-05 01:54:09 Identifier zapruderfilmframes Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4. plus-circle Add Review. When the 2nd broadcast went out at midnight, only viewers in San Luis Obispo county got to see it. Now, how come we can see this chrome through Greers body? This is a special photo of JFK and Jaqueline from happy days in their life. Cropped high-resolution digital Zapruder Film Frames 313-316 showing initial "backward lurch" of President Kennedy along with the distribution of ejected material in the wake of the projectile . the props tell me it is a fakery. chapter in The Great Zapruder Film Hoax is Senator Ralph Yarborough - 3rd car back "Smelled gunpowder in the car." Reviews There are no reviews yet. http://educate-yourself.org/cn/The-Video-Documentary-JFK-to-911-Everything-Is-A-Rich-Mans-Trick-is-Itself-a-Trick19nov16.shtml#top, Part 1, New 3.5 Hour Documentary, JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick, While Flawed, Presents Valuable Historic Insights into NWO Elite Machinations (Jan. 14, 2015) This led the U.S. House of Representatives to create a new Select Committee to with this: everyone who saw the Radio Interviews |Ten Best Sites | Biologic Dentistry | Dr. Hulda Clark| Planet X Sequel | 'Undocumented Immigrants' | Donald Marshall & Cloning Station Tippit. After that he put a condition that the Frame 313 will not be made public. Paul combined my information with work by fellow reporter Bob Boyd who accessed some Dallas Police Dept. [Larry Ed. that JFKs head moves forward: The movement was checked by Only one person filmed from start to finish the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, which occurred in a matter of seconds at 12:30 p.m. on Nov. 22, 1963 on Elm Street in Dealey Plaza in downtown Dallas, TX. I slowed the clip down to 1/8th of its normal speed and watched the critical scenes over and over again. II, pp 138-139 of the Warre Commission Report Volumes: "I jumped from the car realizing that something was wrong, and ran to the presidential limousine. That person was a 58-year old Dallas dress manufacturer, Abraham Zapruder, who died in 1970. That location is consistent with the trajectory of the fatal head shot. right. Reverse Polarity Colloidal Silver Generator, to review the cropped and enlarged Zapruder still fames, https://web.archive.org/web/20060824232707/http://community-2.webtv.net/@HH!7D!0A!3D7855A05297/Larry762/fontcolor3300FF/page4.html, http://educate-yourself.org/cn/drivergreershotbothjfkandconnally05feb13.shtml, http://www.jfklancer.com/backes/horne/Backes2b.html, Murder From Within: U.S. Secret Service Limo Driver, Bill Greer, Shot Both JFK & Connally on Nov. 22, 1963 (Feb. 5, 2013), Part 2, The Video Documentary, "JFK to 911, Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick" is, Part 1, New 3.5 Hour Documentary, JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick, While Flawed, Presents Valuable Historic Insights into NWO Elite Machinations (Jan. 14, 2015), Bill Cooper Identifies JFK Gatekeepers and Shills (May 23, 1989), Jim Marrs: Another JFK Gatekeeper Shows His Colors (Updated, Sep. 26, 2010), Gatekeeper Jim Marrs Uses Jeff Rense to Maintain Cover-Up of Secret Service Role in JFK Assassination (July 14, 2009), Former CIA Man Latest To Connect LBJ To JFK Assassination This is actually an infamous and gory photograph. and the exit area blasted out the top of his head. Jean Hill - Jean Hill saw Greer shooting too, but when she tried to bring up the subject of a gun being fired in the car, Senator Arlen Spector (a 33rd degree Mason) would change the subject or say "it's time for a cup of coffee.". Michael Paine was also responsible for helping bring Marina Oswald into this country from Russia. I created this flow chart based upon the Torbitt Document, which is a researchers tool written by a Dallas attorney under a pseudonym, William Torbitt, who got his info from two government agents who defected and had to remain anonymous to protect their lives. For a detailed discussion of the two caskets and their different arrival times, follow this link: http://www.jfklancer.com/backes/horne/Backes2b.html. I got under the "radar" of the Feds by sending the ad copy and a new check using the return address of a friend in Morro Bay but with my correct P.O. The Presidential aircraft was due to depart Dallas at 2:35 pm.
Football Teams Looking For Players Edinburgh, Arnold Friedman Death, Newington High School Football Roster, What Did Steve Clark Died Of, Celebrity Homes In Maine, Articles H