Ingento No. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. This cutter weighs almost 7lbs. and drop-leaf trim shelf. Cookies set by third parties may be required to power functionality in conjunction with various service providers for security, analytics, performance or advertising purposes. Box addresses please I accept PayPal only Please make your payment within 3 days of your purchase Delivery confirmation is included in your shipping and handling. VINTAGE IDEAL SCHOOL SUPPLY CO. CHICAGO, ILL. PAPER CUTTER/INGENTO. Auction winners outside of the continental 48 states will have their invoices sent to them after the shipping charges. vintage IDEAL SCHOOL house SUPPLY CO wood metal PAPER CUTTER office equipment, This is an old school house paper cutter by ideal School Supply Co. Cutter model is a Ingento Number 4. RETURN POLICY: If you have any Issues with your Items please contact us and give us a chance to fix the problem BEFORE leaving negative or poor feedback. Vtg Ingento #4 Guillotine Paper Cutter - Ideal School Supply Co - 12" x 12" Grid. Please click on the shipping and payments tab to see these shipping rates. Lastly, each rubbed foot was secured with a screw tightened by hand as not to over-tighten and stripping the screws. Sturdy metal base is calibrated and features preset measurements for common-sized items. Great restoration project! MAPLE at PartsSource. We will give you a unique quote and arrange to regularly check and maintain your equipment to prevent any potential snags. If you have any questions please message me. There is paint loss as well as rust on the iron parts. Trying to find the right replacement part for your paper cutter can be challenging, especially with so many choices available American Made since 1932 to find the right stick for the model of MBM Ideal cutter you own. Need the blade hook and the rail guides which have been removed from the current one. IL. This vintage paper cutter has a new lease on life and ready to cut thousands more sheets for decades to come. CuttingLength 12" 15" 18" 24" 30" 36" Add to Cart Features Specifications Customer Reviews Customer Questions You May Also Like Swingline ClassicCut CL560m Table Guill. Compact size makes it ideal for smaller hands.Delivers 25% greater capacity than other desktop staplers.Jam-free with Optima or Swingline S.F. 3 staples.Stands vertically or sits horizontally.Sturdy metal construction with soft-feel material.2 1/8" throat depth. Vintage Ingento 12" guillotine paper cutter. It's not that big and shouldn't affect the use of the paper cutter. Thanks for looking! FREE Shipping. Should I get the side plate "sharpened" as well since it seems to have a slight curve to it. 9. Great quality ALTERNATOR CAPACITOR FOR DELCO REMY 10DN 10SI 27SI 29SI AS 46-1100 1959455 satisfaction guarantee enjoy free shipping now elatebrain.com, US $5.34 27SI 29SI AS 46-1100 1959455 at the best online prices at Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for . You may not reject these. We deliver enhanced functionality for your browsing experience by setting these cookies. Your item will not be shipped till we get a confirmed address. One of my favorite things is to find and repair old tools. HAVE FUN. The blade meets the cutting edge if I pull to the left slightly. We strive to be a , 5 star seller in every way and encourage you to contact us if not completely satisfied. Solid maple like it used to be and like it should be. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, Getting the best out of your paper cutter means ensuring you have the right parts, If you need a replacement cutting stick for your guillotine, youll find a range to choose from, No matter the equipment you have, we have the replacement sticks you need There is a wood ruler on the top. I do combine shipping on multiple purchases. Replacement Blade for Formax Cut-True 22S Paper Cutter Item #: 05FX22S10 Brand: Formax Compatible with Formax Cut-True 22S Paper Cutter OEM Manufacturer-Direct for Perfect Compatibility Inlaid Carbon Alloy Tool Steel - Exceptional Strength and Durability Sold Individually Price Match Guarantee! Extending the life of the equipment in your office is important, as this will prevent your business from spending money on unnecessary replacements of equipment Those who do not give us the chance to correct a problem or follow our policy will be banned and blocked from further bidding. Up for auction is a#3 Ingento cast iron and wood paper cutter. A Great Hobbyist Cutting mat. Please give us a call at 1-800-944-4573 and any one of our agents can help you get pricing and availability from the manufacturer and help you place your order. We don't have replacement parts for this item directly. We have a great time"recycling" vintage and unique items so that you may enjoy them for many more years to come. We will not be held responsible for any incorrect or improper addresses. 6 1/2, works perfectly. Please. Rick J johnny SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer Thread starter Joined Jun 7, 2004 Posts Condition is "Used". 4 years ago Recognized globally and working with both commercial and governmental organizations, we use our 75+ years of experience to deliver vital solutions. Ingento GT 24" Guillotine Countertop Paper Cutter Model 1182 $135.00 $45.92 shipping or Best Offer Antique Ingento No. Firbon A4 Paper Cutter 12 Inch Titanium Paper Trimmer Scrapbooking Tool with Automatic Security Safeguard and Side Ruler for Craft Paper, Coupon, Label and Cardstock (Black), Amazon Basics Paper Trimmer - 12"-Inch Blade, 10 Sheet Capacity, Swingline Paper Cutter, Guillotine Trimmer, 12" Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Lite (9312), Evteck A4 Paper Cutter 12 Inch Paper Trimmer Scrapbooking Supplies with Automatic Security Safeguard and Side Ruler for Craft Paper, Label, Photo and Cardstock, Swingline Paper Cutter, Guillotine Trimmer, 15" Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Lite (9315), Fiskars Craft Supplies: Paper Cutter, Paper Trimmer for Crafts, Photos, and Stationary, 12 Cut Length (152490-1006) (Packaging May Vary), Fiskars 195960-1001 Trimmer Cutting Replacement Blades Style G, Orange 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.47 cm, WORKLION Paper Cutter - A4 Paper Craft Cutter with Security Blade for Cut Gift Card, Coupon, Label, Cardstock, Photo, 12 inch Black Office Paper Trimmer, Firbon A4 Paper Cutter 12 Inch Titanium Paper Trimmer Scrapbooking Tool with Side Ruler for Craft Paper, Coupon, Label, Cardstock (White), X-ACTO 26315 Heavy Duty Wood Guillotine Trimmer, 12" x 15". Everything that is included in this sale is shown in the photos. It is very sharp and cuts great. Jorson & Carlson carry a large inventory of guillotine and trimmer cutter replacement parts. So please dont ask. Have you restored your own tools and been inspired by this Instructable? Pictures show well. Ideal School Supply Paper Cutter Convenient 6.5" x 6" Size Vintage! Thank you! Patented rail system holds paper firmly to ensure a sharp edge and exact cut. The Ingento 30" x 30" is a member of the proud and popular Ingento line by Swingline. Maybe they can refer you to someone. Why not arrange a service contract with us? 3 Paper Cutter Ideal School Supply Company wood 10" x 10", Vintage Ingento NO 4 Paper Cutter 12 Guillotine Ideal School Supply Company, Vintage INGENTO No 3 Paper Cutter IDEAL School Supply ~USA~ **Free Shipping**, VINTAGE INGENTO No.5 PAPER CUTTER WOOD W/CAST IRON HANDLE IDEAL SCHOOL SUPPLY US, Vintage Ingento No. Im not an antique dealer. The only part I decided not to sand was the very front face that had the Ingento logo. Paper Cutter Replacement Parts - American Printing Equipment & Supply Co. I decided not to go further since there's really no need. Green-Certified COLEMAN Popup Trailer Owners Manual 1997 Destiny Laredo Taos Cheyenne Santa Fe Make Sure You Already Have it Order online gsmsharmaji.com, US $39.98 but we use the best quality scans available Instruction/Owners manual ONLY - no other parts or pieces included This is NOT an original as most of these . Add to Cart. This auction is for the paper cutter only. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Return Policy for item: NEW item are guarantee not to be DOA(Dead On Arrival) USED item are SOLD AS IS. Condition is "Used". Great quality ALTERNATOR CAPACITOR FOR DELCO REMY 10DN 10SI 27SI 29SI This ensures an effective cut. Txzj pxzj444 txzj51 1.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,R, Vintage Ingento #5 Scrapbook Paper Cutter Cast Iron Arm by Ideal School Supply. Here's the cutter after all the parts have been repaired except for the ruler, I decided to do the laser etching of the ruler after this picture was taken. Reply It was made in the USA, built to last. ), start with the coarsest grit/grade of scrubbing to remove as much as possible, then step your way up to finer grits progressively. We accept, The mini blade on the paper cutter is so sharp and durable that the cutting process is smooth. Paper Cutter Replacement Parts - Jorson & Carlson PAPER CUTTER WITH SAFETY BLADE: The blade on the paper cutter can be cut in both directions. facebook; twitter; linkedin; pinterest; ALTERNATOR CAPACITOR FOR DELCO REMY 10DN 10SI 27SI 29SI AS 46-1100 1959455. This paper cutter wasn't in terrible shape and the cutting action still kind of worked, but it needed some serious love to get back to its former glory. I do combine shipping for multiple purchases& local pick-ups are always encouraged on our larger items. Accurate cuts with the premium carbide blade. Card stock, plastic sheets, etc; ideal for home office functions or craft projects, Up to 11 different cutting blade patterns available-sold separately, Limited lifetime warranty-excluding blade and cutting mat, CARL Professional 10 sheet rotary paper trimmer with a solid metal calibrated base board. Purchase Order Why Us Item#: 1182 Manufacturer: GBC Brand: GBC Condition: New Retail Price: $682.50 Ace Depot Price: $449.95 InStock You Save: $232.55 (34.07%) Price Match Rating: ( 3.0 /5 Ratings) Write a Review RUSH processing (same day processing): We take PayPal only. Swingline ClassicCut Ingento Guillotine Paper Trimmer, 12 Inch Cut If time allows- or the business day following received payment(excluding weekends) I recycle boxes and packing material. The folks that are selling it live in a super nice area, haha, which makes me hope it is nice enough. Vintage"just like I used back in the day" look but works like it's brand new. Swingline ClassicCut Ingento Guillotine Paper Trimmer, 18 x 18, (1152) Can anyone tell me if you can get the ruler for the paper cutter. While the glue was setting I could start painting. Anybody got a source? Question There is some wear on the paint at the handle but that may be box wear or storage wear, the blade is clean and sharp, no wear on the wood parts. original directions still on bottom. 3 - 10" - Ideal School Supply Company, Vintage Ingento 18 Guillotine Paper Cutter No. JavaScript is disabled. It would look great with other antiques! Please Pay Pal only. HAPPY BIDDING! Please note: We do not ship to P.O. - 1 Ingento No. Please pay within 5 days of auctions close by pay pal only. So please check back often. Cutter measures 13 x 13. Like all guillotine paper cutters, this machine should only be used by experienced adults. I ship the same day. IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IS PREFERRED AND APPRECIATED. This one, 30 x 30 inches with a great grid, rulers to help, can trim through just about anything. Once installed at the factory that made this paper cutter there's little chance to remove it, so I decided to work around it. Perpendicular to the handle is a 12.5" ruler which reads IDEAL SCHOOL SUPPLY CO. CHICAGO, ILL INGENTO NO. Please contact us if you have questions about this. Westcott Titanium Bonded TrimAir Guillotine Trimmer, 12" (30 cm) . I really wanted to make this paper cutter finish bulletproof, so I kept applying coats until I finished the can, I think it was about 5 coats. 2 Wood PAPER CUTTER cutter appears to be cast iron. The ruler was legible, but worn and smeared in some areas (see the numbers 7 and 8 in the picture above). They can be used to cut through roughly 3 pieces of paper at a time Guillotine Paper Cutters . See further information and configure your preferences. If you have noticed that the blade on your paper trimmer seems loose, it may be a sign that the pins holding the blade in place have become worn What's Included: Vintage IDEAL SCHOOL SUPPLY COMPANY 12" Heavy Duty Paper Cutter- Chicago. It is in used condition; blade is sharp and ready to use! Way better than modern rotary cutters and beefy as all get out. I got mine of eBay. This is a very sharp vintage paper slicer. We do combine purchases when at all possible to help you save on shipping. This kind of versatility makes it a great choice for copy shops and schools. It will also extend the life of the blade, meaning that you will not need to replace the blade as often. Buy Swingline GBC 1162 CLASSICCUT INGENTO TRIMMER, 24" CUTTING LENGTH, 15 SHEET CAPACITY, MAPLE at PartsSource. Westcott 15'' TrimAir Anti-Microbial Wood Guillotine Paper Cutter & Paper Trimmer, 30 Sheet (15107), Carl Heavy Duty Rotary Paper Trimmer 12inch, black/silver (CUI12210), ISDIR Paper Cutter Guillotine, 12 Inch Paper Cutting Board, 12 Sheets Capacity, Heavy Duty Metal Base, Dual Paper Guide Bars, Professional Paper Cutter and Trimmer for Home, Office (12'' Black), X-ACTO Heavy Duty Wood Guillotine Trimmer, 15 Inches, Moonsmile Paper Cutter, 12 Inch Cut Length Heavy Duty Guillotine Paper Trimmer with Safety Guard and Blade Lock, 12-Sheet Capacity, Cardstock/Cardboard/Laminating Sheet, United RT26 Rotary Paper Trimmer, 26" Cut Length, 15 Sheet Capacity, Crafts and Office, CARL 12 inch-Green Friendly, Professional Rotary Paper Trimmer, 12-inch, 15 Sheet Cutting Capacity, Black and Silver, HFS (R) Paper Cutter Blade for HFS 12'' Heavy Duty Guillotine A4 Paper Cutter. Check out. This is the only way for you to qualify for combined shipping. Once dry I used multiple coats of satin clear polyurethane. All the parts appear to be there (the blade spring is of particular note). Qty. Lift the blade, when lowering watch where the blade meets the cutting edge - The blade should make contact the entire time it's being lowered. These cookies are required to enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. Or Fedex, whichever is less expensive. We package extra carefully ~ just read our feedbacks to see that it's true. G+ Self-Healing Modeler's Cutting Mat A4 9 x 12"; Professional Small Cutting Board for Kids Modeling, Scrapbooking, Gundam Building, Rotary Cutting -. The piece is in great working condition. Please pay for your items as soon as possible. Put the paper cutter on a table with the blade facing up. X-ACTO 12" Heavy-Duty Plastic-Base Paper Trimmer. One final question than I'll stop being a pest. children. There's no need to sharpen that edge. Paper Cutter. Made of wood. Swingline ClassicCut Ingento 12" Square Paper Trimmer, Solid Maple Base 2 2-day shipping Add $17.34 Westcott Carbo Titanium Guillotine Paper Trimmer, 6", Imperial, for Craft, White, 1-Count 23 1-day shipping Add $21.99 Paper Cutter Guillotine Style 12" Cut Length x 10" Metal Base Trimmer 4 3+ day shipping Add $76.99 Any treatments applied to the surface could have unintended results. and shimming it with "Cereal box pasteboard"to where they were level with the deck. GBC has a $25 minimum order amount and charges a 20% restocking fee for incorrect orders. I'm not sure whether this can be remedied by removing the rust or whether it is slightly sprung. Our extensive range of supplies and parts for paper cutters covers a range of makes and models from Challenge and Martin Yale to MBM and Whitaker Brothers. If you want to maintain a professional appearance with all of your paperwork, replacing the blade is essential 15 Sheets, Maple Base, 15 X 15. 3 Vintage Paper Cutter by Ideal School Supply Co Guillotine Metal, Paper Trimmer, 12" Creasing Straight Paper Cutter for Cardstock, Photo, Firbon A4 Paper Cutter 12 Inch Titanium Paper Trimmer Scrapbooking Tool with, A3 Paper Cutter Portable Trimmer - 18 Inch Paper Trimmer for Scrapbooking, Craft. Because of the size, is there a shipping cost? OVERALL ASSESSMENT OF CONDITION/ WEAR: Good used condition. 3 Paper Cutter Ideal School Supply Company, wood 10' x 11", Heco No 3 Vintage Paper Cutter by Ideal School Supply Co, Selfhealing Modeler's Cutting Mat A4 9 X 12Professional Small Cutting Board, Vintage Ingento Paper Cutter No. Fiskars SureCut Portable Paper Trimmer, 12 Inch Cut , Orange - 154450-1009, Westcott CarboTitanium Guillotine Trimmer, Green, White, GBC QUARTET ClassicCut Ingento 15-Sheet Paper Trimmer, Maple Base, 18 x 18 (Case of 2), X-ACTO 18x18 Commercial Grade Square Guillotine Trimmer, Carl Mfg Rotary Trimmer, 12-Inch Cutting Length, 10-1/4 x 12 x 3/4 Inches, Gray (CUI12200), Blue and Gray, Fiskars 9 Inch Bypass Paper Trimmer (199130-1001),White, Mophorn Paper Cutter 12Inch A4 Commercial Heavy Duty Paper Cutter 300 Sheets 45HRC Hardness Stack Cutter Metal Base Desktop Stack Cutter for Home Office (A4), BDKING Paper Trimmer A4 Guillotine Paper Cutter Gridded Photo Trimmer Guillotine Craft Machine with Trimmer Corner Rounder-12 Inch Blade, 10 Sheet Capacity, Dahle 00442-20420 Model 442 Premium Series Rolling Trimmer, 20" Cutting Length, Cuts Up to 30 Sheets of Paper at a Time, Blade is Encased in A Protective Housing, Easily Trims Standard Size Mat Board, Ecraft Paper Trimmer Scoring Board: 12 x12 inch Craft Paper Cutter - Folding & Scorer for Cover of Book & Gift Box and Photo etc, Magnetic Paper Cutter Clamp Pad Premium 15" Qty 2, Paper Cutter, 12 Inch Guillotine Paper Trimmer a4 with Automatic Security Safeguard and Side Ruler for Coupon, Craft Paper and Photos (Black), Evteck A4 Paper Cutter 12 Inch Paper Trimmer Scrapbooking Supplies with Automatic Security Safeguard and Side Ruler for Craft Paper, Label, Photo and Cardstock, Bira Craft Guillotine Paper Trimmer, Guillotine Paper Cutter, 8.5 inch cut length, for Coupons Paper Crafts and Photos, Fiskars Procision Rotary Bypass Trimmer, Orange 12 Inch, CROFULL 15" Cut Length Professional Guillotine Paper Cutter, 12 Sheet Capacity A4 Paper Trimmer with Blade Latch Hook (Red), VViViD Fl!p 5-in-1 Reversible 12" Guillotine Precision Paper Cutter and 4-Blade Sliding Rotary Trimmer, 12.2" Desktop Manual Paper Cutter Sysform 310M, Paper Cutter B3 Stack Paper Trimmer Guillotine 21 Cutting Length with Guard Rail Safety Blade Lock ZEQUAN, 10-Sheet Capacity, Commercial Grade Guillotine Paper Slicer Cutter for Office Home School, Mophorn 40 Inch Tile Cutter Single Rail Double Brackets Manual Tile Cutter 3/5 in Cap w/Precise Laser Manual Tile Cutter Tools for Precision Cutting (40 Inch), All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. ec2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2B%3Eec2-14b8846e9b6-0x106-, Vintage Ideal School Supply Wooden Paper Cutter Ingento; Chicago, Illinois 12". INGENTO No. Plastic Ink Knives $16.75 Heidelberg QM46 Ink Fountain Liners $38.45 You will be prompted to enter your password on the next page Forgot Password? Adjustable with paper instructions on the bottom of work surface. It's vintage. I found you/this because I just found a similar cutter on Craig's List. Best Ingento Paper Cutter Parts 2021 - Top 10 Rated 2,860 Reviews Scanned Rank Product Name Score 1 Firbon A4 Paper Cutter 12 Inch Titanium Paper Trimmer Scrapbooking Tool with Automatic Security Safeguard and Side Ruler for Craft Paper, Coupon, Label and Cardstock (Black) 9.7 Score View Product Rank Product Name Score 2 After some investigation it turned out the strut was bent and not the maple base, which would have been much more work to correct. These cutters are easy to use and come in a range of sizes for all your cutting needs. INGENTO Paper Cutters combine the distinctive beauty of solid maple hardwood with the durability of cast iron. No Reviews. 4 IDEAL SCHOOL SUPPLY Antique Guillotine Slicer, Please read my listing thoroughly and view all 12 of my PHOTOS: Here is a vintage Ingento No. I have this same cutter and noticed recently that the blade is not perfectly parallel to the side plate. If you're really brave you can surface plane the top to remove the wood to a clean level, then remark the grid lines. Step 1 Put on the work gloves. A set of 4 rubber feet were inexpensive and really brought some stability to this old paper cutter. Do you know if you can order missing parts for Ingento paper cutters? Vtg Ingento No 5 Paper Cutter Ideal School Supply Oak Lawn Wood Guillotine GUC, Up for auction is this Vintage Ingento#5 Paper Cutter. Shop the Triumph cutting sticks to find the right stick for the model of MBM Ideal cutter you own. We can only accept orders in the US at this time. 4 12" Heavy Duty Paper Cutter Chicago IL. 4 and in small letters; keep well oiled. I might need to add a higher handling fee. Using a foam brush, all wood surfaces were coated with polyurethane. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Getting the best out of your paper cutter means ensuring you have the right parts. The side plate is not bent but very slightly scalloped out. Remember these? This item does ship for free. GBC Ingento CL550m 36" Guillotine Paper Cutter Click to View Gallery Bid Now! There's a few tricks to drilling holes straight and square, and you can learn all about it in the Drilling Lesson as part of my Woodworking Class (it's free!). Ingento Paper Cutter, Large//Art Tools No reviews Mophorn Electric Paper Cutter 450mm 17.7 Inch Paper Cutter Guillotine Numerical Control Automatic Digital 3.9 (17) $1,54999 Save $100.00 with coupon FREE delivery Mar 2 - 7 More Buying Choices $1,479.05 (3 new offers) The handle, seeing the most action, was by far the worst. I just wrote back asking if they had used it to cut "any paper" recently, and if they knew of any issues such as warping. We ONLY ship to CANADA using UPS Ground(buyer is responsible for any extra fees from UPS(if any) We do NOT send to P.O. 1132 WOODEN. Call one of our Bindery Specialist for more details, inventory and price. GBC Ingento Maple Desktop Guillotine Style Paper Cutters are made from solid maple wood. 10.5 wood board cast iron handle instructions for adjusting cutter underneath. Hold the cutting arm with the groove on the bottom facing down. They do not always fit in these size boxes. has some tape on the front from office use that can be cleaned off. safety guard rail with handle lock, and a grid that is etched into the board's surface at 1/2" increments with ruler graduations in 1/16". If you do not have a confirmed address. Vintage Paper Cutter Ingento No. 4 with Large Blade (c.1950s) Replacement Blade for Formax Cut-True 22S Paper Cutter The neck and threads of the bolt were cleaned along with the rest of the metal pieces, so it was important to make sure it was properly masked to prevent paint from getting on it. Our paper cutting blade replacements start from just $150, making it easy for you to maintain your office equipment. We will be happy to work something out with you. And custom build boxes when appropriate, to minimize shipping weight/cost. Updated graphics, rulers and grid make it easy to trim materials. My last one broke today and apparently United doesn't sell Ingento anymore. Please contact us for a price quote. Nice No.4 Ingento Paper Cutter. Once weve tested a sufficient number well start to compile lists of the Top Rated Ingento Paper Cutter Parts. Simply select the brand of machine you are operating and the model to see all of the relevant parts you can buy today. We are available from 6am to 5pm PST. If you see or notice something in the picture of the auction that looks like it could be a flaw or blemish and you are not sure what it is. Small marks from use and storage. Question Shipping of your item: Your item will be shipped 2-3 business days after payment is cleared. Wonderful directions! 3 years ago. Vintage Ideal School Supply Heavy Duty 15" Paper Cutter~Ingento No 5~School Work, Vintage Ideal School Supply Heavy Duty 15" Paper Cutter~Ingento No. This item is in good condition with typical wear and aging. THIS COVERS THE ENTIRE U.S. As industry leaders in high-security destruction equipment, we here at Whitaker Brothers want to make sure your business gets the vital parts and supplies you need It does work good. Removing all the pieces is the only way to go when restoring old tools, it allows you access to hidden parts and allows you to really inspect the work so there's no surprises later on. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Antique vintage maple wood Guillotine paper cutter. are sold inas is condition. This is where the Whitaker Brothers knife finder comes in I only ship within the US. Swingline ClassicCut Ingento Guillotine Trimmers $140.00 1 1 Review Write a Review SKU: 1132 High quality cutting performance. Thanks very much for the info Mike. ALL AUTHENTIC Brand: Ideal School Supply Co. Chicago, ILL Ingento No. Feel free to ask. Please do not provide a P.O. Thanks to all our return buyers and we look forward to many new buyers as our business keeps growing. We will be continually updating this page as we launch new reviews. Heavy duty cast iron guillotine lever has steel blade thats sharp and is able to be sharpened. All the metal parts were gathered and thoroughly cleaned. Participated in the Knives and Blades Challenge. Use it tabletop or purchase the Maple table trimmer as a set.
Horse Racing Speed Data, Explain How Heritage Day Is Celebrated In Workplaces, 16 223 Wylde Stainless Steel Barrel Mid Length, Articles I