Riding on 40-inch tires, the three-and-a-half-ton MXT is seven and a half feet tall, eight feet wide, and 21 feet long. International For Sale | Barn Finds CL. They are well organized and focused on customer service - they were quick to return my phone calls and willing to assist through the entire selection and purchasing process. We are also required to collect taxes for residents of tax- reciprocal states, which include: Arizona [5.60%], California [6.25%], Florida [6.0%], Hawaii [4.0%], Indiana [6.25%], Massachusetts [6.25%], Michigan [6.0%], and South Carolina [5.0%] or maximum $300.00. If the car is not paid for (or other arrangements are not made), we reserve the right to resell the vehicle seven days after the close of the eBay auction or receipt of deposit. They assured me the car was everything as represented on their web site. This International Harvester XT got away, but there are more like it here. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is delivered to the shipping company. Navistar International MXT Light Utility Truck | Military-Today.com Best of all, the car was exactly how they described it perfect condition. Please be advised that used vehicles may have typical scratches, dings or minor wear and tear inherent with their year and mechanical parts are subject to fail. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. Some vehicles will have factory warranty remaining (will be stated in our description). Inside, it carries five in upgraded, air-conditioned comfort. Jim, Pennsylvania - 1995 Chevrolet Corvette We had a great experience with D&M Motorsports buying a corvette, we took Amtrak into Chicago and were picked up by Dave and Angie and they made us feel like old friends. reading. From the time Dave met me at the Chicago O'Hare airport until the time I drove away in my almost new (2005 corvette), I couldn't have asked for more. Southlake Motorcars reserves the right to obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction, cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early for any reason. Was the International MXT 4x4 Simply Too Big or Too - TFLtruck A 4,000-pound payload capacity and 15,500-pound towing capacity are standard, as is its 300hp, 530-lb-ft, VT365, V-8 diesel. To top it off, my delivery driver Tom brought the vehicle and treated it with kid gloves. Financing For help in arranging financing or for any questions regarding financing options, please contact us prior to bidding. We are known for having the nicest and most pristine inventory around. cars & trucks 1872; heavy equipment 346; . We will provide you with proper sales tax documentation showing proof of the taxes we collect for you. Miles posted in this listing may vary slightly due to local test driving, in-transit repairs, or road testing. His eye line was about even with the truck's runningboard. Kuusiniementie 9 Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland - Luxury Home For Sale The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Please have all funds available before bidding as a $500 non-refundable deposit is required from the winning bidder within 48 hours (2 business days) of auction end; an immediate $500 non-refundable deposit is required through Ebays Paypal service to end the auction early if the "Buy it now" option is exercised and the balance in full is due within 3 days of auction end in any case. FILL OUT A FREE & SECURE ONLINE CREDIT APPLICATIONHERE Back To Top About D&M MOTORSPORTS D&M Motorsports opened the doors of our new Glen Ellyn facility on January 1, 2000. Still has new car smell and it has 9,300 miles. Even though there were many pictures of the vehicle already provided, additional photos were taken of the vehicle and e-mailed to me. Buyer is responsible for ALL fees and charges for inspections made at buyer's discretion. All cars come with one master key unless otherwise stated. ATTN International and Canadian Buyers: we can assist you by faxing proper sales and title documentation to the U.S. border crossing or shipping port of choice for you. lowrider car steering wheel 8" donut triple plated rechromed. We welcome you to the pickiest auto dealership around. for sale. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. (1) Winning bidder to contact Global Motorcars within 24 hours of the auction closing to confirm the intent to purchase. No allowance will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Because of the low miles on the car Dave arranged with Mike to deliver the car in an enclosed trailer to my home. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. ULTIMATE ADVERTISING VEHICLE! Notice to Bidders We reserve the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. If payment is made via wire transfer or cashier's check, we will hold the title until ALL funds have cleared (typically 5-10 business days). Please see the Buyers Assistance section for a link. They helped us through the entire process and went above and beyond with all the paperwork. * We make every effort to present information that is accurate. Lane management is a snap and the backup camera prevents any Prius from being accidentally crushed. They were very knowledgeable of the vehicles they were selling, they provided quality service in terms of the needed paperwork for my loan documents, and they assisted in setting up the transportation. That's exactly what the new MXT does. I cant be happier that I made this decision. international cxt truck for sale | eBay The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. refresh results with search filters open search menu. This MXT's service is up to date. Should you be unsatisfied with your shipping service, please let us know! Payment: Items will not be available for pickup or shipping until full payment is received and cleared by our local bank. All vehicles sold as-is and without warranty. Some of these have been known to have a rough ride.not this one. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding. All cars come with one master key unless otherwise stated. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. Buyer has 5 days to pay. 2008 International MXT Sold for 98K: See all 29 photos The 2008 International MXT crew cab pickup pictured in this story sold via Bring a Trailer for $98,000, which is probably fair for. The 2005 lotus that they sold me looks the same if not better sitting in my garage as they did in the pictures. In addition to Campagna, we specialize in a large selection of specialty cars such as SUPERFORMANCE and PANOZ. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. This is a low mileaged example that is priced to sell! Unless otherwise stated in the advertisement, all vehicles are sold AS-IS WITH NO WARRANTY. Still, there are benefits that make up for the need to make wide turns. Manufacturer: International Model: 4800 Mileage: 67,364 mi SINGLE AXLE CAB AND CHASIS, 4X4, DT466E ENGINE, 6-SPEED TRANS, AIR BRAKES, TRUCK IS INOP $6,900 USD Atlanta, GA, USA Click to Contact Seller Auction 1991 International 4800 4x4 Service Truck USED Manufacturer: International Model: 4800 (4) Out of state buyers are responsible for taxes in their home state. Worry no more, car arrived and is unbelievable. Sell your Truck online with our basic package. Because the MXT is equipped with an automatic transmission and power steering, maneuvering it is surprisingly easy, and the tall seating and truck's blunt features offer a solid, spatial sense. Fee and Tax Information: Buyer respnsible for paying all taxes and fees in the state and locality in which you reside. Fee and Tax Information: Buyer respnsible for paying all taxes and fees in the state and locality in which you reside. ($25K and under: $500, $26k-50K: $1,000, $51k-100K: $1,500, $101k-$200k: $2,000, and $201k and over: $3,500) Failure to comply with the deposit requirements will result in the re-listing of the vehicle, and a legal attempt to recover the eBay Fees incurred by Southlake Motorcars may be made against the winning bidder. International Mxt For Sale Craigslist - Labor Day Sale Notice to Bidders We reserve the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. WE WILL ARRANGE SHIPPING FOR THE BUYER AND THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS. This is to be considered an absolute sale and the buyer is required to comply with all of my conditions in these terms of sale. This particular one is black on black, has the 4x4 option, 6L engine (325HP) running strong, 169" wheelbase (short box) and lots of power to tow if required. All deposits and fees collected are NON-REFUNDABLE in the event the vehicle is not paid for. Its 300-horsepower V-8 diesel engine makes 530 pound-feet of torque, which is pushed through an Allison 2200 RDS five-speed automatic transmission. In short if you are going to "trust" someone with a purchase of a exotic car these are your "go to" guys. Our mission and approach is simple: Procure the best of the world's most sought after vehicles, and provide an unmatched experience for each one of our highly distinguished clients. The commercial version became the MXT, an intimidating, highly capable machine. CLICK ON PICTURES FOR A CLOSER LOOK! This is a very unique toy that gathers attention no matter where it goes. WE DO NOT REFUND DEPOSITS UNLESS THERE IS A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN THE CARS CONDITION AND WHAT WE ADVERTISED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Anecdotes online suggest it got around 10 mpg, giving it a total range . Terms:Auction PoliciesCustomers with zero or negative feedback on eBay Motors please contact us prior to bidding. Understanding the need for our clients to remain engaged in their day to day activities, or business affairs, established the methodology behind our customer support model. Hemmings Motor News has been serving the classic car hobby since 1954. . ft. state-of-the-art indoor showroom always houses over 60+ cars in stock including a wide variety of Vipers, Prowlers, Corvettes, Porsches, Ferraris, Lamborghini's and Lotus. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the deposit is not received within 24 hours, we reserve the right to re-list this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. Your courteous and friendly business approach sold me from the minute I arrived on your lot and entered your immaculate showroom floor. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. I pretty much zeroed in on one car, thought about it for a couple of days and called her back and ordered it. boise. Everything they did for us was first class and I have all the confidence in the world sending someone to them to buy a car as we did over the internet . The engine drives through an Allison five-speed automatic transmission with heavy-duty front and rear axles that power 20-inch alloy wheels and Pro Comp 40x13.50R20 tires. This MXT is SOLID! D&M Motorsports has tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for you to make an informed decision. To top it off, my delivery driver Tom brought the vehicle and treated it with kid gloves. 100% CarProof Verified SINGLE OWNER Accident and Claim Free Car no negative history no stories! Get started now. Too much to list. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Once shipping has been coordinated, you will be provided with the shipping company information immediately so you can stay in contact with them to coordinate drop-off times. Please understand that if you are an out of state buyer who decides to use a financing option provided by Global Motorcars of Houston, we will not ship your vehicle until the lien holder has funded the deal. D&M is a High end sports car and Corvette dealer yet he took an antique car in on trade just to close the deal. Balance of Payment Due The buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus ALL applicable fees and taxes) within 7 days of the close of the auction. Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, all vehicles are being sold "as-is". Contact us at 630-858-8388 with any questions. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. portland. NO EXCEPTIONS. Deposit: Deposit of $500 must be paid within 24 hours of auction close. All shipping questions and/or concerns should be addressed directly with the shipping company used to transport said vehicle. We offer extended warranties (most but not all cars will qualify); please contact us for details. It is agreed by all parties in relation to any transaction involving this vehicle that the proper venue for any legal proceedings will be conducted in the state of Illinois. I trust them (which is something that I never thought that I would say about a car dealer). I have done my best to accurately describe this vehicle. Optional Equipment Eclipse CD/DVD player; 6.5-inch PICK UP & DELIVERY This MXT is located in my showroom in Southlake, Texas. Once shipping has been coordinated, you will be provided with the shipping company information immediately so you can stay in contact with them to coordinate drop-off times. Good luck and thanks for your interest!AS IS - No Warranty: This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Please accept my sincere gratitude for keeping everything rolling along smoothly, even in the midst of a delay or two on my part. International Mxt for sale| 72 ads for used International Mxts engine marine International Mxt for sale from eBay, Craigslist, Letgo, OfferUp, Amazon,.. Photo: Bring A Trailer. Only 33K original MilesFor More Details Call 954-739-2468VEHICLE HIGHLIGHTS: 300HP VT365 6.0L 8-Cylinder Turbo Diesel 5-Speed Allison Automatic Transmission Navigation Power Remote Door Locks and windows Rear + Front DVD Entertainment System ( TV Monitors in Visor, Rearview mirror, Back of Front seats, Radio head as well as center console overhead ) Rear & Side View Camera Electric and Air Ride Leather Bucket Seats Wood & Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel Rear electric bench seat that folds flat to a bed Cruise Control Electric fridge /cooler in center console Satellite Radio Bluetooth Tinted WindowsElectric rear rolling truck bed cover with remoteFront winchSatellite /Direct TV systemCustom Diesel Rims with Goodyear 425/65 R22.5 tiresOverhead LED LightingFront and Rear Strobe Kit, PRINT this listingInternational MXT Truck Harvester GoodFellas4425 william penn hwymurrysville, PA 15668Call Us Today! The one caveat is the turning radius--it reminds us of a line from an old country song: "Give me my 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around." Part of the reason I bought sight unseen is because of the reviews I read. Check with your sales consultant for the status of an additional key, owners manual or any other accessories that the vehicle may have. International For Sale 1972 International Scout II Price $5,000 Offers 1 2008 International Pickup Price $189,000 Offers . I couldn't be happier, the whole experience with D&M was pleasant and professional. I always wanted the grabber blue with white stripes. PAYMENT DETAILS A $500 security deposit will be due within 24 hours after the auction has closed. Since then, we have solidified ourselves as an expert in the realm of the motor sport industry. The short rear overhang prevents the truck from getting hung up--but even if it did, the aircraft-carrier-size tow hooks would make quick work of hauling it off whatever smaller vehicleit was stuck on. The one caveat is the turning radius--it reminds us of a line from an old country song: "Give me my 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around." At more than 10,500 pounds, its engine is quite thirsty, too. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle and the vehicle needs to be paid for in full. Return Policy: If you are not satisfied with your equipment upon delivery, please notify us immediately. PRINT this listing2008 International MXT truck GoodFellas4425 william penn hwymurrysville, PA 15668Call Us Today! Frank, Illinois - 2007 Corvette Convertible I believe that "trust" is key when it comes to buying car especially in the case of purchasing a car remotely. . It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. You are entering into a Legal Purchase that should not be taken lightly. Page updated : 27 Feb 2023, 18:54 76 ads Home > Business & Industrial > Test > Test Meters & Detectors Used For 2007 2009 For 2007 2009.
Cherry Hill Golf Danvers, Rodney Pearson Louis Theroux, What Happened To Mr Howells Teddy Bear, 13826829d2d515 Search Authors By Initials, Atlas Genius Allegations, Articles I