I laughed out loud so hard reading this review that I have no strength left for firing any gun, especially one that can kick my ass. (.44 Mag), 3 lbs. In Grizzly country And sure my accuracy is improving every day, but sure could use some good advice Wimp. This is exactly why I need a DE. Why We reserve the right to correct pricing errors. The Desert Eagle is also challenging to shoot. I dont particularly like the pistol, but Ive never had any problem sending seven down range with reasonable accuracy and follow-up speed similar to a 1911. But voila, there were no failures, period. It lacks lands and grooves, boasting instead six-rib polygonal rifling like medium-bore Glock pistols. I hope someone can in the high future giving me a really evidence answer! We let him shoot one shot for free, while his friends all filmed it with their smart phones. The girl looked at me and said you might want to move down one station hes (the guy she was with) shooting a .357 magnum a MANS gun I just smiled, then turned my back and snuck out my DE, loaded the mag, turned to the target, dropped the slide and fired. The Desert Eagle L5 and the L6 are lighter by a pound or two respectively in comparison to other similar Desert Eagle products. Neo won. Need Help?service@guns.comCall (866)582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com. When the manual says, dont do that, then I dont do that. The safety was so hard to move and it such an awkward position that I couldnt do it with my firing had. The case hardened finish is protected with a clear coat and adds a new spin to the classic look of these Desert Eagles. The 429 DE Mark XIX spare barrels with Picatinny style accessory rails are available in a variety of finishes. Do you think you will put the rifle down some place, and there it is when you need it? I shoot at 45 feet and 2 out of 3 rounds I hit my mark, but one always seems to go astray by several inches. You can unsubscribe at anytime. I wonder if, like your law school, I could get a scholarship for my shooting? The Mark XIX Desert Eagle Pistols Barrel, all have a 7/8" Weaver style dovetail on top, as well as two cross-slots. The 50 AE generates about 1400-1600 ft lbs with a 6 barrel, and roughly 1700-1800 ft lbs and change with the 10 barrel. Plus, you'll be the first to hear about our newest giveaways. I also carry it when I hunt, just in case of big animals which are NOT deer. Most everything can be easily bought online these days. you are not well,this thing will finish you. I camp in the Wyoming mts. , And even MORE FUN to watch other people shoot, especially for the first time. OVERALL RATING * * * Then they notice how accurate it is. I have AT LEAST fired 10,000 +/- rounds through it. I found that the big sights were easy to see, even at full arms length, so I didnt need to shorten up the focal distance between the front sight and my eyes. 3. Magnum Desert Eagle 1911 G 10mm Pistol with Knife. Still not a plinker, but much better than store bought. The gun I wish I never sold! I can not evidence finding. and they do have muzzle breaks to take the beast a little. It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. Mark I, Mark VII and Mark XIX DESERT EAGLE PISTOLS The Mark I Desert Eagle Pistols Barrel, all have a 3/8" dovetail on top. Most useless pistol indeed! Totally coming late to this, but Ive shot the DE .50AE many times and absolutely loved it. Because , MINE IS MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS. I just can say that DE is different one. Well, Deagle dont like roll-ups, and it got to jamming right away to show its distaste for the shooters style. but then, of course, my barrett m82 50 cal bmg sniper rifle is too! $2,199.99. And our Wound up with a 300 gr Rainier copper plated HP at near max load. But when it comes to helping the shooter to shoot well, the Deagle doesnt give an inch. I admit, I was surprised to see a review of this POS gun on TTAG, but it really cleared up everything bad I thought about the DE. Desert Eagle/IMI Pistols for sale and auction. Back to my initial firing experience. Magnum Baby Desert Eagle III Pistol 15 RD 9mm Full Size Po Magnum Desert Eagle Mark XIX Color Case Hardened Pistol 50 Magnum Desert Eagle Mark XIX Stainless Pistol 50 AE 7 RD, Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX 50 AE 7 RD Pistol, Magnum Research Desert Eagle L6 7 RD 50 AE Pistol, Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX 7 RD 50 AE Pistol. But hosanna, one of the range instructors did have two jams while firing a magazine-full. If you want to shoot your new cannon on a regular basis youll need a trust fund or a second job. (.357 Mag), Brochures, Custom Product Flyers and Manuals. Thus, the poor Desert Eagle has gone through more hands than the Kardashians. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyers age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements. Self defense? Sale; Search. How one could call themselves a gun enthusiast and not own a DE .50 I do not know. Ergonomics (carry) * But the problem is I have never shot a handgun before, Im 71 but as agile as anyone 1/2 my age. These hefty gas operated guns were simply designed from the ground on up to handle the most powerful ammo out thereCOMFORTABLY! Theres no way Agent Smith shoots the Desert Eagle one handed accurately. magnum 45:its still make damage. DE1911G10-K. The best price for desert eagle pistol for sale online. As for accuracy 100 yds 6 circle all day. Ive handloaded 180 to 350 grain in .50DE that have near the 2,000/2,500 mark, and even the Speer 300 grain can do 1,600/1,600. It truly rocks. Quit your day job and go into standup comedy. Reset is faster than most DA pistols in lesser chamberings, which is irrelevant since accurate follow-up shots will be slower than erosion. So dont limp wrist a Deagle. Get your facts straight. IMO its about gripping the grip enough but not too much. I agree that its not a very practical pistol. I bought a used S&W .500 at the gun show that came thru this weekend . It is definitely a nice piece of HardWare, not something you just go out and buy for status (mainly because it is close to $2000 new), but it you are a gun enthusiast/weapons collector like me, this will be a top shelf choice for your collection. education). I shot Joes hand cannons with bullets weights up to 700 grains. Overall length: 10.75 Thank you! Is there any history about why the gun was made? The Mark XIX Desert Eagle is a gas-operated, semi-automatic pistol with a 7 round capacity in .50 AE and 8 round capacity in .44 Magnum. I love it when desk jockeys with too much time on their hands try to tell me what I should and should not spend my money on. They felt darned inadequate. Word-of-mouth about the DE was terrible for years, and as you observed in different words, who would stop the vent of hearing when loud rumor speaks? Well, clearly not gun guys, me included. Ammo is expensive, especially in South Africa and we do not have a lot of propellants to choose from so reloading is a challenge but a technician at Denel (ArmsKor) gave me a Recipe to work with using local powders and it seems to cycle the weapon well enough. Yes it grabs EVERYONES attention at the range! The only practical purpose that someone carries a gun like that on a daily basis is to shoot really dangerous critters. One perk of the larger caliber guns, over a .45 for example, is that theyll penetrate a standard 3A kevlar vest, and a .50AE perhaps even one with ceramic plates in it. $1,769.00 Add to Cart Used. Rather they are comparable to: Maybe we can make that happen. Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX 44 Magnum 6in Black Pistol - 8+1 Rounds - You can customize your Desert Eagle Pistol with a variety of impressive finishes to add your own distinctive twist to this timeless firearm. Youre going to need a bigger handgun safe; the Desert Eagle isnt just a large pistol, its a hand howitzer. The Mark XIX Desert Eagle is a gas-operated, semi-automatic pistol with a 7 round capacity in . for my dream moose hunt pricey to practice with. I know how ya feel. although i am only64, i installed the aftermarket grip and can still get a full purchase on the pistol.it helps and if youre a taller sort of fella try it.. Magnum Lite RimFire Rifles; Mountain Eagle Centerfire Rifle; Other Products. The pistol also has . Judging by this comment and Nicks known booth babe stalking prowess, Im guessing his idea is of a good time (when hes not shooting) involves reading the classics, eating organic foods, and dating chaste young women he meets at church. Any defects in stance or grip will be penalized. It's in excellent condition and includes the original case, owner's manual, and one 8-round magazine. I enjoy reading about your experience. makes it feel like a 9mm. Very entertaining and informative, it helped me make up my mind on buying a deagle .I gotta have it . 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse. Powered by Wikiarms.com. If you fed the early DEs .44 Mag ammo that was hand-loaded with cleaner burning powders, the jam-o-matic issues disappeared. Magnum Research Inc. (MRI) designed and developed the Desert Eagle. The ambidextrous safety was very stiff and required a firm push of the thumb to move up to the fire position or down to the safe position. Thegripis anatomically formed and provides an ideal hand seating angle for two-handed shooting allowing for comfortable, rapid and accurate firing. .45 ACP are anemic in comparison. My two DE XIX .50s are the most accurate handguns I own. To get started, just click Start Building and follow the steps to customize your Desert Eagle. locked breech?) Its hard to find one priced that high. And thats before the shooting starts. Set up a model train on top! Assuming that lighter rounds would still generate enough exhaust gas power to cycle the action by way of the piston, you might be on to something. a 7.6239 AK 47, .22 Swift, and at the high end, a .22-250 or 6.5 Grendel. To Fiiiiiiftay! I shot a .50 once Always makes this odd magic on the range: I carry in a shoulder rig. community. The pistol ships with a .50AE 7-round magazine. Overall length is 10.75, height is 6.25, and the slide width is 1.25. That is the price of cheap handloaded .380 ACP ammo in Brazil. Max loads were required for proper cycling. In a good holster it wont pull your pants off, and I paid $400 for the pistol, 50 rounds loaded for 44mag and 44SPL, 50 pieces each virgin brass, and a set of carbide dies. magnum 357:it will make enough damage. If a pistol will not get the job done in .45 ACP, I think I might switch to a long gun. What an idiotic fallacy youre using as an argument. magnum 44:safely but he will make damage. I never have had a single failure with either of my DE 50AE. The big cartridges provided plenty of leverage, and the magazine spring wasnt fighting me like the controls had done. Stores Contact Us My Account Monthly Flyer Weekly Insert . Hes a very powerful guy; watch the pistol jump around in his hand like an angry snake as his fires a miniscule group. anyone who says the eagles recoil is too much is a pansy, im not arnold im 6ft 180lbs and shoot it one handed with very little muzzle climb, also if you load your own (ringo fire) it comes down to 65-75 cents a round which is still pricey but do able. Still going strong after 25 years, mostly reliable with Magnum Desert Eagle Mark XIX Brushed Chrome Pistol 8 RD 44 Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle III Pistol 12 RD 40 S&W Desert Eagle III Semi-Compact .45 ACP Steel Frame, Magnum Desert Eagle Mark XIX Pistol 50 AE 7 RD Muzzle Brake. If I can digitally configure the film, ohh trust me, Ill post her up! I only started looking into high powered, high capacity pistols after watching I was pray documentaries. Ive only fired a DE once, in AE50. Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage. On a scale of zero to five, with five being an Airlight and zero being a flaming porcupine, the Desert Eagle is a one. This brings back memories. Very entertaining. Exclusive deals, discounts, new product launches, coupon codes and more. Vegas isnt any fun at all unless fun for you is getting soaringly drunk and burning through wads of cash. (.50 A.E. The pistol has been featured in hundreds of Hollywood films like RoboCop and Cliffhanger, and also on television shows like Miami Vice and Fringe. I have a brace of quality handguns and until I got the Eagle it was always a toss up between my Python and my Red Hawk. Ill be at the Shot Show next year and Ill take you and the crew on a tour of the real LV. Thank you for trying . 6 Barrels, scarcely exceeded 1475 fps and 1450 ft lbs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSrPDrx5Vkc. This gun has never once failed me. For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Yet there are those who argue even it is not perfect. Factory ammo is crap and shouldnt be run through any DE. Model: Desert Eagle Mark XIX Pistol with Muzzle Brake (DE50BCMB) Caliber: .50 Action Express (tested), .357 Mag., .44 Mag. 50AE. Its never hammed, nor had any failure. Upon firing, the valve diverts propellant gasses to a piston that drives the slide back. dc sundt gny sgt usmc. Theres a small gas valve under the barrel. Polygonal rifling is thought by some to create a tighter seal than lands and grooves. Its a A set of Callaway clubs isnt great because it will still hook or slice if I dont practice a lot. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY! While its not the biggest hitter out there, the fifty is definitely near the top. used this with the speer 325s on feral hogs even at 60-70 yards the effect was impressive and i have since gone DOWN to a 44 mag for that sort of game. The reason I bend the elbow is to shorten the distance between the front sight and my ancient eyes. my glock,1911,s&wm&p,XD all jam! As a result, no two firearms are exactly alike, and finish appearance may vary between individual pieces. Company News; Magnum In Media; Product Reviews; Media Resources. The Desert Eagle is really fun to shoot, but I dont know why anyone would own one.. Yes, ammo is pricey, but when it comes to stopping power, only a 500 magnum tops it. Redirecting the propellant gasses into the gas valve probably reduces recoil, at least by a little. The earliest variation of the Desert Eagle put into production was the Mark I, which was chambered in both .357 and .44 Magnum versions. Anyway, I cant see any one person shooting more than 100 rounds at a time without feeling the pain. Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore reserves the right to modify or change pricing information or descriptions without notice. As for needing a reason for shooting large caliber guns, my model has always been, Why shoot two when one will do?. If it is, then youll like hefting the Deagle. See plan details 3 year Repair with 3 Maintenances - 1 Annual Maintenance - $129.99 And the recoil I am a male of average height and smaller than average hands. ammo it likes (and it likes hot). Most models are drop-safe, so the gun is just as all-around safe as other single action autoloaders. A .45 meanwhile is exactly what a 3A Kevlar vest is rated to block, and then your gun is worthless in a self-defense situation. Have put over 1000 round through it. With its heft and gas operating system its a breeze to shoot. Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX Black Pistol. Period. Now, Magnum Research is proud to introduce two lighter weight models which make a noticeable difference when handling the pistol albeit two hands are still recommended for most shooters. I DID in fact purchase it as a penis extension and NOW realize that ALL guys gravitate toward penis extensions in one way or another. The Mark XIX L6 in .50 AE, .44 Magnum and .357 Magnum are about 11 oz. I just purchased a new .50 Cal Desert Eagle ($1, 795) about a month ago and I must say that it is a very powerful firearm. An empty Desert Eagle is also an excellent choice for close quarters combat. I bought the gun cause I just had to add it to my collection . Loved the review, Ralphhilarious and spot-on! Firearms dont get much more iconic than John Moses Brownings legendary Auto-5 semi-auto shotgun, affectionately called the Humpback for its distinctive drop at the rear of the receiver. If you were target shooting with good follow through and a slow trigger let off, the trigger would not reset. My favorites are the .41 and the 440 Corbons. lighter than other similar Desert Eagle models. . Not even a fictional one. Youll love it. So what makes the Desert Eagle a not-so-obscure object of desire? Desert Eagle MK XIX Burnt Bronze .44mag DE44BB NIB 6" 8+1 MK-XIX DE44 BB We had three problems with this pistol. The gun measures 10.75" in length with a 6" barrel, or 14.75" in a 10" barrel available in black as an aftermarket item. Even with all that, if somebody gave me one, Id keep it. My S&W .500 is close but I just cant shoot it as well as the DE. Keeping the gas valve clean is imperative to assure proper functioning. IWI Izhevsk Factory IZHMASH J STEVENS A&T CO. J.C. HIGGINS .
Worst Law Schools In Florida, Is Warburton Avenue Yonkers Safe, Articles I