Features draw weight of 175 lbs., kinetic energy of 111 ft/lbs., and weighs only 7.5 lbs. EVANSVILLE, IN (October 26, 2017) Bear Archery introduces Karnage Crossbows, a new brand of fast, accurate, lethal weapons you can depend on. Watch the video tutorial below to learn how to make this simple adjustment should you have any problem with your scope. Two packages are available for purchase, theApocalypseand theApocalypse LS. My crossbow buddies hardly practice and dont think anything of shooting 80-100. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2020. Your browsers UserAgent string has been modified and is invalid or does not match other characteristics of your request. Its been a couple of weeks now and I put the Excalibur Tact Zone Scope on and its the difference between night and day. It has a narrow axle to axle at full only 14 inches wide. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Karnage Crossbows is a division of Escalade Sports. $200.00. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Easy to assemble but instructions are on some steps not clear. Support - Bear Archery Nonetheless, if youre still not feeling comfortable with the noise level, we recommend getting additional limb dampeners to help keep this babies as quiet as possible when on the hunt. Karnage Crossbows also introduces the Apocalypse LS, an upgrade in comfort and accessories. 90 YEARS OF INNOVATION. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This crossbow offers aggressive power and performance under the most challenging of conditions on any continent. The owner is responsible for all shipping costs for crossbows returned to Killer Instinct for inspection or repair. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Designed for shooters who want pinpoint accuracy and industry high speeds through a single reticle scope, the Ravin R500 Crossbow Sniper Package delivers speeds of 500 feet per second and utilizes the proprietary HexCoil Cam System. I am a first time buyer, and looking to get something that . Crossbow rangefinder scope Hunting & Archery Equipment - Bizrate In the words of Dave Parker, Bear Archery General Manager: The market demanded an ultra-fast brand of crossbows at price points that are accessible to all consumers and we have delivered that with Karnage. It may not display this or other websites correctly. use only as intended. Jun 17, 2019. I use crossbows to hunt and for 3D shoots. The massive amount of speed and power offered together with great maneuverability, sleek design and stability makes this crossbow a true lethal shooter for both beginners and veteran archers and hunters/ huntresses. Warranty or not, it will probably be cheaper than even a bargain bow set up. Bear Archery Welcomes Dave Parker as General Manager, Bear Archery Pushes Up Release Date of Long Draw Kuma, Bear Archery X Bruzer FFL Crossbow Review Video: WebXtra May, CAMX Crossbows Launches New X330 Crossbow, New Bows to Launch at 2023 ATA Trade Show, Gearhead Archery Acquired by Peterson Archery LLC. How to adjust your rope cocker to safely and easily cock your. JavaScript is disabled. It came in a good condition and it is a great product. Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for injury, damage or loss arrising from the use of this product howsoever caused. Crossbow Bolts (Arrow) Guide - Shaft, Nock, Point Explained REGISTRATION TO ACTIVATE FREE LIFETIME SERVICE INSPECTION AND LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. The Karnage Apocalypse Crossbow is a feature rich crossbow that's available at an affordable price. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Bear Archery introduces Karnage Crossbows, a new brand of fast, accurate, lethal weapons you can depend on. This is a high-end weapon, offered in a superb package with a lifetime warranty, at a fraction of the price of more expensive models, which this shooter outperforms, more often than not, as testified by an overwhelming amount of 5-star ratings across the web. Most crossbow arrows are 16 to 22 in length, with the average being 20 inches. post; account; 0 favorites. But I wouldn't buy it for a begginer. i think ill keep this one for ever.thank you bear for such a great crossbow. About Us Policies Reviews How To. Well, the Apocalypse was only shot 20-30 times one day to site in and I had a limb failure on the first day I hunted with it, Saturday. Headquartered in Evansville, IN, Escalade Sports is a global manufacturer and distributor of sports and outdoor recreational equipment. Barnett Droptine STR 380fps Crossbow 42609010165 | eBay Karnage Crossbows is a division of Escalade Sports. 111 FT./LBS Draw Weight 175 LBS ATA Cocked 14 IN Power Stroke 14 IN $ 299.99 Apocalypse LS Speed 370 K.E. Crossbows Reviews Archives - BowGrid.com We reviewed the 10 best recurve crossbows available on the market. Leaders in their respective categories, Escalade Sports brands include Bear Archery and Trophy Ridge archery accessories; STIGA and Ping-Pong table tennis, Accudart and Unicorn darting, OnixTM pickleball equipment; Triumph SportsTM indoor and outdoor games, GoalrillaTM and Goalsetter residential in-ground basketball systems, Goaliath and Silverback residential in-ground and portable basketball goals; the STEP fitness products, Lifeline personal fitness, Woodplay premium playsets, and Cue and Case specialty billiard accessories. Already had an issue with the cocking rope coming off the draw position, when cocking the bow. Thanks. BOW WARRANTY REGISTRATION Please complete the limited lifetime warranty registration form below for your new Bear Archery bow. This morning while in the stand I noticed one of the limbs on my Bear Archery Karnage Apocalypse crossbow was cracked. Karnage Apocalypse Crossbow Package | Vance Outdoors Here are the specs for the crossbow: the Achilles heel of this package but what do you expect for $230? Could someone please give me the crossbow dimensions as a minimum size necessary to purchase a case. The scope is ok but decent enough for a crossbow. Karnage Apocalypse or saga 405 | Archery Talk Forum These sleek, lethal weapons offer aggressive power and performance under the most challenging of conditions on any continent. This page works best with JavaScript. Use the extra set of limbs while they send you some new ones if anything does ever happen. Please monitor your email for a special offer from our family of brands. Register within 30 days of your purchase online at www.killerinstinctcrossbows.com or mail in completed warranty card located in the warranty section of the manual. The Karnage Apocalypse delivers top of the line speed, accuracy and quality for an affordable price. Use the extra set of limbs while they send you some new ones if anything does ever happen. The adjustable forearm and grip is mounted on a picatinny-style rail system for improved accuracy and comfort. Cheap Crossbows for Deer Hunting - Best Inexpensive Crossbow Included It is in great condition. For information on Karnage Crossbows, its products, brands, instruction manuals, retailers, warranty, replacement parts, or customer service, please call 1-800-694-9494 or visitwww.karnagecrossbows.com. The owner is responsible for all shipping costs . I had a failure with my previous crossbow and needed to upgrade for this years hunting. $15.80 + $7.95 shipping. CenterPoint Wrath 430 Crossbow Package. The completed inspection form must be received by Killer Instinct to continue a limited lifetime warranty. I highly recommend this product. Super fast and powerful, reasonably quiet but at this speed, I don't believe that matters much. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You are using an old version of a web browser that is no longer supported. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Diamond Edge 320 would be a fantastic first bow that would fit your price point. This is a great price. $300.00 + shipping. Your on the right track heading to a shop though it is unlikely they will have anything within your budget. The Apocalypse LS package is a slightly costlier version of the Apocalypse standard one, and features: 432 illuminated scope with 5-position rheostat light adjustments (in place of the multi cross-reticle with focusing eye piece on the standard version), neoprene detachable string (instead of econo). The adjustable fore end grip is mounted on a Picatinny-style rail system for improved accuracy and comfort. Delivering top-of-the-line speed and extreme accuracy, Karnage Crossbows are forged with the whitetail hunter in mind. Your email address will not be published. Leupold RX-1400i rangefinder. The Excalibur Tact Zone is amazing!! Bear Karnage Apocalypse Crossbow String & Cable It has a draw weight of 175 pounds and includes a 4 x 32mm scope, detachable sling, a quiver, cocking rope, 3 K20 Carbon bolts, and rail lube and string wax to help maintain performance. Pair of Fiberglass Crossbow Limb for Spider Crossbows MK-250 Series 2014 after Wizard Archery Overview: This pair of Compound Replacement Limbs for 150LBs MK-250 series hunting crossbows, including MK-250A1W, MK-250A1AC, MK-250A1TC, are mad. Doing an internet search here is what I found: 34.5 long 18 wide unlocked 14 cocked 7.5 lb. Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2019. Karnage Apocalypse crossbow cocking tip. - YouTube They have no cams so you can easily change strings and limbs yourself. The market demanded an ultra-fast brand of crossbows at price points that are accessible to all consumers and we have delivered that with Karnage. Your information is confidential and will not be sold or made available to others in any way. Since there is no way to de-cock it other than shooting, I immediately, and nervously, fired the bolt. For the bolts, the minimum is 360 grains and no less than that is recommended. While sighting it in it is a tack driver at 20 and 30 yards but when I moved out to 40 yards I was 6 inches high with my 40 yard crosshair. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2019. Some of that comes from user error by not having the bolts properly seated. will void the warranty. Our pick of the best Crossbows - Happy Body Formula This is my replacement because the prior one that I received was damaged. The turrets are 1 click 1/2 inch at 20 yards so its much easier to get it zeroed in. The market demanded an ultra-fast brand of crossbows at price points that are accessible to all consumers and we have delivered that with Karnage. The Karnage brand is launching with two models, the Apocalypse and Apocalypse LS. Add a minimum of 4" more in width to take in outside cam width. Crossbow Limbs WoodsArcheryRange.com/TheCrossbowStore.com KARNAGE APOCALYPSE CROSSBOW - govdeals.com I have this thing driving tacks at 50 yards. Karnage Apocalypse Bear X Crossbow- Crossbow Target And Accessories. It has a nice weight a little bit heavier but not much. This crossbow is a great buy for the price with a couple caveats. A forum community dedicated to crossbow owners and enthusiasts. I don't have it yet so could someone also give me the crossbow measurements, armrest extended, scope on, quiver attached, type thing. Bear Karnage Apocalypse Crossbow - $200 As a means of protecting our customers and their data, we implement strict security protocols. 90 YEARS OF INNOVATION. If you have any suggestions for us, feel free to get in touch. Please always follow the company's recommendations and instructions. Still havent found what youre looking for? SERVICING YOUR KILLER INSTINCT CROSSBOW: If you need repairs, have warranty issues or require your 3 year inspection, take your registered crossbow with copy of original receipt to an authorized KILLER INSTINCT retail dealer or contact Customer Service at 810-626-3026 or e-mail support at contact@killercrossbows.com for assistance. Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2019. In all honesty, we could hardly find anything wrong with this crossbow package, and by the end of this review you will also be convinced that this is one of hottest deals right now . for a first bow, you can't go wrong sticking with something in the 32+" ATA and a 6.5+" brace height make it easy on yourself. But if for whichever reason, youre looking for: 1) a premium crossbow, 2) with a comprehensive accessory package, from a 3) reputable brand, 4) without breaking the bank, the Bear Karnage Apocalypse is the answer. Karnage Crossbows, is a new Brand owned by Bear Archery, which as of 2018 has launched two models, the Apocalypse and Apocalypse LS. eastern NC > for sale > sporting goods - by owner. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. KARNAGE Apocalypse Crossbow Package CHECK PRICE Pros Great service Good warranty Budget-friendly Easy to assemble Highly accurate and precise Cons The optics are of low quality Slightly heavier on the front Instructions aren't clear enough What Recent Buyers Report Buyers were thoroughly impressed with the performance of this unit. Karnage apocalypse first impressions thumbs up. We very much enjoy writing archery gear reviews. Bear Crossbow Replacement Parts | Reviewmotors.co A limb on my crossbow cracked now I want a compound bow While there are many reasons this may happen, some common causes are: You do not have access to www.sportsmansguide.com. The fastest bows in their lineup do get limb splinters from time to time. Sited in at 40 yards after 3 shots. You are using an out of date browser. Note failure to properly maintain your crossbow including regular string/cable maintenance, proper lubrication, etc. I'm new to this forum, and new to the crossbow world but have wanted one all my life. Each bow has a unique serial number, which will be required, along with the original owner's first and last name. Power stroke 14". Far beyond and above all expectations, but simultaneously hardly a surprise from an established manufacturer of top-notch hunting and archery gear. The scope is cheap but accurate will eventually put a Nikon on it for better shooting other than that will post later after some use in the field oh the trigger has room for improvement but that's minor issue for me. 10 Best Crossbow under $500 in 2020 | Your Survival Advisor The whole crossbow takes only a few minutes to put together thanks to the included instructions by Bear/ Karnage (to follow diligently), and easy to cock even if youre not an expert crossbow user: just make sure sure the cocking rope is seated properly in the rope groove. The KILLER INSTINCT crossbow is not registered within 30 days. Come join the discussion about bolts, optics, hunting, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! No doubt about the quality workmanship that went into the engineering and designing of this crossbow, which looks and performs flawlessly. Our crossbows are dependable, trustworthy, and can be used by the whole family, and at the same time, lethal and ready to hunt in any environment.. 2 Deer Seasons in, so far, so good if you can draw it back. Comes with all the original parts plus a target, arrows, arrow tips, arrow holder, and crossbow case. Bear Archery 817 Maxwell Avenue Evansville, IN 47711 800-694-9494 bearcustomercare@beararchery.com The KILLER INSTINCT crossbow is not the original owner. Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2019. Com Bear X Intense Cd Ready To Shoot Crossbow Package With Scope Quiver Bolts Ing Rope And Wax Stoke Finish Black Sports Outdoors Hunting And Recreational Crossbows Bear Archery Bear Archery Crossbow Compound Konflict 405 Jvd Bear Constrictor 190 Lbs 410 Fps Compound Crossbow A Super Powerful Weapon Parts Of A Crossbow This includes the bowstring with a length of 37.2 and cables with a length of 19 5/8. All crossbows come with a recommendation from the manufacturer regarding the length of the arrows you should use; when purchasing new arrows, you should make sure that they are the same length as recommended. CenterPoint Sniper 370 Camo compound crossbow package New Other Never Used. I cant wait to get in the woods in September to lay the Swhack down baby!! Your email address will not be published. With features like a synthetic stock, 370 FPS velocity, and 175-lb. When it comes to choosing the best crossbow for the money (or the best one to stop a zombie apocalypse) you cant go wrong with this Karnage package. I've used this and am not to sure about the balance on the X Bow. I'm trying to order a case so I need to know the measurements rather than pay a bunch of freight returning stuff to small, that my crossbow won't fit into. Apocalypse Speed 370 K.E. The bow was purchased in June 2019 so it's not had much use. Bear Archery Launches New Crossbow Brand - Karnage Crossbows If you liked this Bear Karnage Apocalypse crossbowreview, why not share it on your social media to let your fellow archers know! The KILLER INSTINCT crossbow if damage is caused by aftermarket strings and cables. Please always follow the company's recommendations and instructions. Both crossbows are available now for purchase. The Bear Archery Karnage Apocalypse crossbows are forged with the hunter in mind . Thank you for completing the warranty registration. The crossbow also includes a neoprene sling features quick detach spring-loaded pins. I like to shoot a heavier broadhead for more knock down power so Im shooting 150 gr field tips for targets and 150 gr Swhacker Broadheads because they have a 3 cut. Reviews & Ratings for Hawke Sport Optics Hawke 1.5-5x32mm Crossbow Karnage Apocalypse BearX Crossbow // Bear Archery eBay item number: 325365402492 Item specifics Condition: For parts or not working: An item that does not function as intended and is not fully operational. Some users have reported issues with the 432 scope shooting some 10 low right out of the box, but this can be easily fixed by shimming the rear end of the scope bracket. If youre on mobile, flip the screen to see the scores side-by-side. Heres the Bear Karnage Apocalypse rating compared to another great crossbow package of similar price tag and value/ money, the Centerpoint Sniper 370. The Apocalypse is available for $299.99 at retail. Any costs associated with inspection, repair costs or freight costs are the responsibility of the crossbow owner. Karnage Apocalypse Crossbow (and bolts) | Ohio Game Fishing They will cover it even if you drop it out of your tree stand. As long as you dont get the fastest models they have you should be fine. Adjustable fore end grip is mounted on a picatinny-style rail system for improved accuracy and comfort Modular 4-bolt quiver design can be used with 2-arrow grippers and removable hood foam for using mechanical broadheads Option to shoot it with 1-arrow gripper and hood foam in place for fixed blade broadheads Package Includes The KILLER INSTINCT crossbow is damaged from accidents, abuse, mishandling, dry-firing, alterations, or modifications to the original product. 0 hidden. With powerful crossbows, the price to pay is almost always excess noise, which for many is the main concern when hunting, and if youre a compound bow shooter youll miss the quietness of the modern compound bow models. Compound crossbow with blazing speeds up to 370 feet per second, Narrow axle to axle at full draw only 14 inches wide, 18 inches wide not at full draw, Comes with 3 K20 carbon bolts, quiver, detachable sling, rail lube/string wax, and cocking rope. Claims made before registration are not covered under warranty. Karnage Apocalypse dimensions? | Crossbow Nation Product inspections are required every 3 years by Killer Instinct Dealers from the date of purchase to maintain your limited lifetime warranty. For information on Karnage Crossbows, its products, brands, instruction manuals, retailers, warranty, replacement parts, or customer service, please call 1-800-694-9494 or visit www.karnagecrossbows.com. We are actively monitoring our email inquiries and will respond as soon as possible. Archery & Bow Hunting Gear, News, & Videos. Sign up to stay up to date on the latest news, new products, and special promotions from Bear Archery, Trophy Ridge, Cajun, and SIK. In one sentence, the new 2018 Bear Karnage Apocalypse has the performance and hunting features of a high end crossbow, but without the high end price tag. These crossbows offer aggressive power and performance under the most challenging of conditions on any continent. I would have rated this a 5 but the scope is not a high speed crossbow scope. Requested URL: www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/karnage-apocalypse-crossbow-package?a=2156498, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.5060.114 Safari/537.36. low even when the elevation is maxed out. After reading a lot of reviews for Barnett, PSE, and others, I chose the Karnage Apocalypse by Bear. Ready for shooting fun! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Barnett brotherhood crossbow at the best online prices at eBay! joking aside, there are lots of good options in your price range. lots of the older Elites are super forgiving nice bows (great first bow) and can be had in your price range. Karnage Apocalypse Bear X Crossbow- Crossbow Target And Accessories. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 800.694.9494. Karnage Crossbows are forged with the whitetail hunter in mind. Karnage Crossbows: A New Brand From Bear Archery Bear Crossbow - sporting goods - by owner - sale We are pleased to introduce the Karnage brand, featuring the Apocalypse and Apocalypse LS, says Dave Parker, Bear Archery General Manager. Get connected for exclusive offers, Bear stories, events and more. Packing an amazing amount of killing energy, the Apocalypse can virtually drop anything that moves within 50+ yards range, with dead-on accuracy. Bear X Karnage Apocalypse Crossbow Package - MidwayUSA The massive amount of speed and power offered together with great maneuverability, sleek design and stability makes this crossbow a true lethal shooter for both beginners and veteran archers and hunters/ huntresses. When you unpack it and hold it in your arms for the first time, the Bear Karnage Apocalypse crossbow will instantly impress you for the top-notch quality of its components, sturdy built, and captivating finish, which make you want to take it for a hunt straight out of the box, like a kid with his new toy. I'm a little surprised that the homesite of the Apocalypse give little specifications of there products. What is the best Recurve Crossbow for hunting and target shooting in 2023? Easy to assemble thanks to manufacturers instructions, High value/ money with the accessory package, Premium crossbow without the high end price tag, Minor alignment issue reported with the included scope not adjusting up far enough (easy to fix by shimming the rear of the scope), Recurve Bows vs Longbows what to choose, Best Compound Bow 2023 For Target Shooting And Hunting, How to choose Arrows for your Compound Bow Top 5 Best Arrows, Womens Compound Bow 2023 Huntress Packages: The Ultimate Guide, How to measure draw length of a compound bow, How to adjust the draw weight on a compound bow, Best Pistol Crossbows 2023 Surprisingly Good For Hunting, Best Crossbow 2022 For Bow Hunting and Target Shooting, Best Barnett Crossbows For Hunting and Target Shooting, Best Longbow 2023 For Traditional Archery and Hunting, Top 10 Best Bow Sights In 2023 Reviews And Guide, Top 7 Best Hunting Boots in 2023 Reviews and Buying Guide, Top 7 Best Binoculars For Hunting In 2022, 3 Pro Tips To Master Your Shooting Psychology, Bear Karnage Apocalypse crossbowreview: Conclusion and Rating, Hunting Packing List For The Savvy Bow Hunter, Complete Guide On How To Adjust A Compound Bow, TOP 10 Best Womens Compound Bows 2022 List, Minor issue (fixable) with the included 4x32 scope.
Larry Miller Jordan Brand Age, Articles K