Stainless steel handles with a gentle bead-blasted texture. * Home; Firearms. A milled hole pattern and chamfered edges give the knife a fresh look while keeping it smooth in hand. Micah Wells By placing your order you agree to the disclaimer listed above and accept any and all liabilities associated with the engraving process. Fill out the requested information. A milled hole pattern and chamfered edges give the knife a fresh look while keeping it smooth in hand. Of course it depends on what your wanting to do. Emojis NOT allowed. Next level materials include a 14C28N stainless steel blade and all-steel handle. KS5150BLK Kershaw Lucha Butterfly Pocket Knife Black for sale. Make: Kershaw Model: Lucha Style: Butterfly Knife Blade Style: Drop Point Blade Edge: Plain Opening Action: Manual dual KVT ball bearings Lock Type: Latch Pocketclip: None Handle Color: Silver Blade Length: 4.6" Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N Blade Finish/Coating: Stonewashed finish Blade Thickness: 0.156" Closed Length: 5.8" Handle Material: Stainless steel Handle Finish/Coating: Bead-blasted . This knife is very smooth with its swings. I would recommend taping up the blade to learn new tricks with this to make it easier on yourself. Flytanium was created as a resource for you to customize your favorite knife, making it uniquely your own. In Stock. Titanium handles for your Kershaw Lucha are just the upgrade you need! I have had this Kershaw Lucha Balisong blade for many days and I love it. I managed to draw blood and less than 2 minutes, but thats not too surprising as my enthusiasm far outpaces my ability as a flipper.The blade comes very well sharpened. (verified owner) August 31, 2021, Nick 20CV steel, titanium liners, carbon fiber scales; Dual KVT ball-bearing pivots for smooth, fast, sturdy flipping; Special Price: $249.95 Shop Now Shop Kershaw Knives: Demko FREEREIGN Fixed Blades. Got this thing less than a week ago and I havent stopped playing with it since! Good thing I was able to find both washers and bearings to in order to put it back together. That being said I looked around for a while then came across the Kershaw Lucha. (verified owner) February 14, 2023, John L. Just make sure the pivot screws are snug but not too tight. Maybe I'm just too ignorant to not recognize flaws, but I like the weight and I like the action. The stag handles are offset by nickel bolsters and they're mated to a black-finished, Boron-coated, 440 stainless steel blade. David KVT ball bearing pivots that are smooth and minimize blade play. This is a very big knife! Now, I don't have much experience with this style of knife to know best, but I have to say that the Lucha feels smooth, tight, and fast. Blade: 440 Handle: Stag Blade Length: 4 Purchase: $80 Chicagoknifeworks gets 2 thumbs up from me! This is a high-quality butterfly knife that's made in the USA. Flytanium has smoothed out the sharp edges and dialed in the milling for better fitment. Gary My final verdict is the Kershaw Lucha is a step in the right direction for both Kershaw and the balisong market and brings excitement for what's to come. Overall, impressive entry into the market for Kershaw, and a knife whose price point you'd never guess from the quality. When I first opened it up, the first thing I noticed was the length of blade and how sharp it was. Not just another very expensive hunk of steel!No, not a flipper, just a student of many years and still learning! They have the best price for the Kershaw Lucha and speedy service. Chicago knife works Had a significantly better price on the Kershaw Lucha than anybody else out there. Coupled together with the affordable price point, this balisong is really hard to beat. Just got it today and I've been playing with it since. Next level materials include a 14C28N stainless steel blade and all-steel handle. The weight is heavier than most balisongs. It is on the heavier side for sure but nothing too bad to the point where it isnt flippable. A confirmation will be sent to your email shortly. MSRP: $219.99 Street Price: ~$139.99. Despite being more of an intermediate blade, I'd recommend this to anyone just starting off. ERGONOMICS Score: 7/10 Brendan The only issue I've found is that it gets pretty loud when flipping. makes for a great edc which is why I got it. This is a high-quality butterfly knife that's made in the USA. Kershaw got it right with this one. Yes! Quantity Customize your knife! Our office will be closed 1/02/23. $70.00, $140.00 Are these returnable ? The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. (4 mm) Closed Length 5.8 in. It beats up on your hands when flipping. It closely replicates the size, weight and design of the original Kershaw Lucha bali. My vote for best butterfly for the money. (and it was easy to do so) Required fields are marked *. remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Lucha. Crocodile Dundee would be happy with it though but not an EDC to draw at a restaurant even if the thin line makes it wearable in the pocket! Quality was great, the pricing was unbeatable. The weight builds momentum resulting in fast flips and easy fanning. I love the build quality and I don't see this breaking anytime soon (despite how often I drop it) but it came pretty stiff out of the box. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. Also the latch is a little annoying, so I would take that off. The bearings run smooth. shop for the best benchmade butterfly knife Kershaw is known for its fast and smooth operating folders, but for the first time ever, they have taken all they know about knives and applied that knowledge to a balisong. Kershaw isn't known as an expensive brand and they stay true to their budget roots. It's EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN A KNIFE AND AT THAT A BUTTERFLY KNIFE. *Due to high order volume, Orders with customizations will be delayed by 2 business days. And on that note, the flipping; it's ok. Quite handle heavy and a bit sluggish given it's weight, and the bearings can get fast on you if you're not used to them. The blade is Sandvik 14C28N steel and runs on KVT ball-bearing pivots, providing buttery smooth movement and eliminating blade play. Also added jimping for improved laddering while flipping. Flytanium Kershaw Skyline Scales Series: The series features handle scales compatible with Kershaw Skyline knives. High quality American made product. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. BRS Latchless CHAB, HOM Chimera, Basilisk, Replicant, Kraken, Barebones, Petrel, Nieves, you name it. + $9.99 Add to Cart Login to add items to your Wishlist Specifications Overall Length: 10.25" Kershaw Knives Both new and experienced flippers love the Kershaw Lucha. Next-level performance comes from Kershaw's meticulous design. Pivot washers and bearings. Pretty nice to see a good balisong at this price range with decent bearings, along with having no handle play. Out of the box I flipped around with it very often for about two weeks before the tang pins started coming loose and the play on the handles became noticeable. Flipping Just threw in full ceramic skiff bearings into my flytanium handles. price of $119 its an ABSOLUTE bargain.that, for me, no other company can touch.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). *Knife not included. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Installed, these drop the weight by about 1.30 oz, significantly lightening up the handle. Depending on how you handle and use it,the knife will look different throughout its life. This is heavy. even though it is a heavier stainless handled knife it is extremely smooth to operate, has good sound when flipping and is extremely pointy sharp! If your engraving request is deemed unacceptable, your order will be canceled and you will be notified via email. Smooth action, great build quality, sharp as hell with a price tag that doesn't shred your wallet, what more can you ask for? The balisong doesn't pinch on rollovers, the edges on the nipple and the entire finish is quite smooth. Weight with handle installed: 4.61 oz. Perhaps the best feature of all, however, is that this knife was crafted right here in the USA. I am very upset because this is almost a perfect product, but I am not happy. Love it. (verified owner) July 1, 2021, Michael Geisick Do it and you won't be sorry! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. An epoxy-filled woven glass fiber; it is extremely stable, unaffected by temperature changes, and makes excellent handles and handle scales for knives. I also like the weight. The knife is heavy handle wise though due to the stainless steel handle (will be interesting to see if they ever release a version with some lighter handle material). This is a high-quality butterfly knife that's made in the USA. I fought myself for about a week on weather it was worth buying. The blades were very sharp and they cut so clean that it was as if the capillaries lined up and healed in a couple of days! Thank you blade HQ, great service. (verified owner) March 9, 2022. The only thing that isn't great about it is the latch. It's about as good if not maybe a little better at flipping than the Barebones, which makes this a solid value at nearly half the price of the Barebones. However it is much heavier than I thought it would be. They say they worked with people in the flipping scene to perfect this thing and it SHOWS. *Installation of the scales requires some basic tools and knowledge. . Kershaw Lucha 20CV (SKU:515020CV) is a high-quality butterfly knife that's made in the USA. IT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. (verified owner) March 29, 2022. Simply awesome! First thing I noticed when I opened it was that it was heavy and had a very bad latch at least weight wise (remove it right away). Will stay in the kitchen for now impressive slicer! Flytanium has smoothed out the sharp edges and dialed in the milling for better fitment. (verified owner) August 25, 2020, Anthony For instance, the blade tapers so that the top has more weight to pendulum around smoothly. See details See all 2 brand new listings Buy It Now Add to cart Watch Sold by survivorhand ( 69919) 99.9% Positive feedback Contact seller About this product Product Identifiers GTIN 0411111363104 UPC 0411111363104 eBay Product ID (ePID) 2316767492 The tang hole can be modified with ease to work with larger pinstock, or with a threaded fastener. A little bit on the heavy side. Kershaw Knives Kershaw Knives: Lucha - All Steel Butterfly Knife - CPM-20CV - Stonewashed - KVT Bearings - 515020CV Kershaw Knives: Lucha - All Steel Butterfly Knife - CPM-20CV - Stonewashed - KVT Bearings - 515020CV Kershaw Knives MSRP: $259.95 Our Price: $185.72 or 4 interest-free payments of $46.43 with (You save $74.23 ) Write a Review SKU: Like the Luchas of old, it has a skeletonized steel handle and a durable Sandvik 14C28N steel blade. Disassemble at your own risk. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. A Kershaw Originals design FEATURES Opening: Dual KVT ball-bearing opening Lock: Latch Pocketclip: n/a Features: Anti-stick latch with rounded head profile, steel internal stop pins SPECIFICATIONS Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, stonewashed finish Handle: Stainless steel, bead-blasted finish Blade: 4.6 in. After some time playing with it I realized it had a very smooth action and no play. Flytanium is not responsible for lost or damaged pieces. So for the weight issue, and me being spoiled by Titanium anyway, I went and bought the Flytanium scales. That's a testament to their quality right there. Brandi Its been designed with help from world renowned Balisong Artists. (verified owner) May 30, 2020. The handle has a rounded bevel so it rolls effortlessly in the hand. Came sharp. Best kershaw lucha handlesbest seller that Thai people are popular. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. The parts are slipfit, and you may need to use two bits at a time if your posts spin. Michael It flips fine enough for me. I just got the email to write a review Oct 2, but is says to submit review in sept. Maybe I'll get lucky on winning the Benchmade freek anyways. At long last, not only an excellent balisong but also the correct length, finally!! My only complaint is the size. (verified owner) June 23, 2020, Bailey Velandry I naturally have pretty sweaty hands and I assume this is what is causing it because it hasnt come into contact with any other moisture. May not be a top tier flipping balisong but, then again, the top tier flipping balisongs are double, triple the price of this Lucha. (verified owner) September 7, 2020. Thank you Blade HQ! You can find your signed form in your Account. Blade HQ reserves the right to cancel any engraving requests after they have been submitted. An alloy of iron and carbon, most steel also has additional elements alloyed in it to enhance specific characteristics. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Kershaw Lucha has a ton of flare thanks to its aggressive compound grind and milled handle texturing. Stainless steel washers are included to set into the aluminum so your bearings are riding against steel for that smooth action. Sign up for our newsletter to receive specials and up to date product news and releases. (verified owner) September 2, 2020, James S. (verified owner) October 10, 2022, John Handguns. Kershaw went all out with this one. This was my 1st purchase from Chicago Knife Works, but it will not be my last! 97062, Socal. Learn more. Ceramic Bearings Upgrade for Kershaw Lucha Handles - Set of 4, Aluminum v1.5 Handles for the Kershaw Lucha Balisong, Skiff Cage Bearings 3/16" Rocket Glide Rings Ceramic - Set of 4, Hardened Steel Washers for Aluminum Lucha Handles and Talisong Z - Set of 4, Silicone Bali Boot for Talisong Z and Kershaw Aluminum Lucha - 4-pack, Aluminum Shatter Handles for Kershaw Lucha Balisong Knife, Limited Edition - Flytanium Aluminum Lucha Sticker, Titanium Fat Carbon Inlay Handles for Kershaw Lucha Knife, Limited Edition Planetary Series Titanium Scales for Kershaw Lucha Knife, Titanium G-10 Inlay Handles for Kershaw Lucha Knife, Titanium Camo Carbon Inlay Handles for Kershaw Lucha Knife - Rockin 80s, Limited Edition "Kaleidoscope" Titanium Kershaw Lucha Handle Kit. Installed, these drop the weight by about 1.30 oz, significantly lightening up the handle. Its also quite long so flips tend to be slower (which for me is perfect as I If you are serious. I hope a Byrd Paysan becomes available soon! Great quality and worth the money compared to a lot of other models, the handle is pretty heavy, but I got used to it quick. You will need a T6 and T8 torx bit to remove the screws and pivots. Blade Length: 4.6 inches If your wanting to learn flipping in earnest then get a trainer. At a great price! Kershaw Lucha Balisong Butterfly Knife Stainless Steel Handle Stonewash Blade 5150 Then the Kershaw Lucha was designed with feedback from real flippers. That being said I adjusted to the weight quickly and this massive knife is a lot of fun to play around with. Not a great starter bali because it might give people the wrong idea. Once you've transitioned, this is a phenomenal balisong. Well made and no play at all. It is rather large so Id LOVE to see them offer a midsized version. This knife is big and I mean a giant but I honestly love the size and length of both the blade and handles. Welcome to Way Of Knife & EDC Gear House! It arrived razor-sharp, is very tight, and as smooth as silk. Yes! Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. It's sleek and simple, but cool and playful. Compared to my childhood butterfly knife (a Fury), the Lucha is 10 times better. If you want a good butterfly knife but aren't looking to spend too much, this is your best bet. If you need more instructions, please email us. The Lucha is taking the knife community by a storm! The handles are optimized for better balance, with a bit of added girth and length. Then again, I only do the basic opening and closing, so maybe it's not an issue. The Kershaw Lucha is very sharp and a fairly heavy balisong. Original Price $140.00 It doesnt effect flipping, just one is slightly above the other if you look at it closely. There is very little play, tolerances are great. (verified owner) December 27, 2022, Joe From its single-edge spear point to its almost lighter-than-air titanium and carbon fiber handle, it should bring everything balisong fans appreciate to the next level. WTS $130 just have dings on the bottom of the handles. (verified owner) June 4, 2020, Lucas I own the Benchmade 67 and the BRS Alpha Beast, these are quality products buy very expensive, Kershaw has made it possible to own a quality balisong at an affordable price. Really love this knife, looks and feels amazing, its different than what Im used to but its really a good different. The blade itself is stunning and super sharp straight out of the package. Alpha Beast 5 products; Demko ad20.5 4 products; Gravity Knives 31 products; Jagdkommando Knife 3 products; Kershaw launch Series 30 products; Paragon Warlock 25 products; Protech . Sliced my finger pretty badly 10 minutes of it being out of the box and have not been able to use it much, but I really liked it. Now I need a third balisong. It's made from 100% preshrunk cotton in a black color. While flipping on the 3rd or 4th day, however one handle fell off. Isabelle Unfortunately those cost more than the knife :P. On the day I received the package, I was confused because I forgot that I had ordered yet another toy! Subscribe to our email list to stay up to date on new product releases. The Kershaw Lucha was my first ever real balisong, and for the price, its absolutely amazing! Tighten the screws down a bit more to make sure the don't fall out again. I bought the schrade manilla because I had one just like it as a kid and thought it would be my favorite Billasong do to the design and the sound it makes when flipping. The longer handles take some getting used to, and it may be a better flipper with more weight near the top of the blade. The steel handles were annoying me to the bone (literally). It has a modern but simple look that places it on the scale between the classic Benchmade 42 and the extreme -=BRS=- Alpha Beast. All around good knife and very pretty highly recommend. The next level of performance comes from Kershaw's meticulous design.
Tony Curtis Cause Of Death, Articles K