let me know at [emailprotected] If you have always dreamed of working in a Nickelodeon TV show here is your chance to work with the network on a new project! Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Nickelodeon. How do I interview for a university research project at Nickelodeon if I am a student? ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. thank you for your time, Comment:hi,my name is ojo folashade,i am 15years old ,am from nigeria,it is my greatest dream,i could sing,dance,and act so well,if you need to call please call me on 07040343618 or 08088306315. A revival ran in 2000, and the most recent revival ran from 2018 to 2019. Thank you, Hi my name is luvuyo Mathebula Im a great actor I do skits with my friends I would like my talent to go out to the world. Thank you, Hey Im Dimpho Nhlapo Im from South Africa in Gauteng I would like to be a Nickelodeon Actor acting is about passion I always dream to be an actor . Thank you, I am Khanyisile Khumalo and I love acting. I REALLY WANT THIS. Producers for Nickelodeon are now casting for a new kids reality competition called Top Elf. Hello, I was very offended by the commercial where it talks about "Black Sunshine". Hi I am asandile a male duh I like to sing ,dance and act thats my dream. And not to forget I am a Nigerian. The latest review Black Sunshine Commercial was posted on Feb 28, 2023. This is the category for the most up-to-date list of auditions you can apply to. It been my dream every since I was 6years old .I always imagined myself to be just like the people who inspired me Riele Downs and Lizzy Greene .I a great dancer but Ive never danced in public so I think this will be the best way to showcase my dancing skills. Contact the official corporate blog at blog@viacom.com. Thank you. I would really love it you reconsidered my request!! Official Nickelodeon Auditions 2022 | Casting, Dates & Details, We are pleased to inform you about Nickelodeon Auditions 2022| Casting, Dates & Details. Your email address will not be published. Nickelodeon is a multinational company founded on February 25, 1995 with its headquarters located at Los Angeles, California, U.S Nickelodeon deals in the Film industry and offers products such as Motion pictures, and provides its services worldwide. Parents who would like to submit their teens should email [emailprotected] Be sure to include your name and phone number along with your childs name, age, recent photos and any videos, links, demos etc. I hear that you are looking for someone who can sing and dance and am good at both of them so yeah. Festival of the Lion King - Disney's Animal Kingdom. I am really good actor, 14 year old boy, Johannesburg, Tembisa. Contact Us. Current School News Nics phone number is 732 779 8353. PLEASE CHOOSE ME AND YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED , hi blessing shadung, Commercial with children on equality and equity, Racially politically motivated commercial. Hi my name is Krystal I am a Nigerian but I dont look like one I am 11 years old and Im tall for my age I love acting and singing.Ever since I was a kid I always wanted to be an actress.I live nick and it would be an honour to be apart of it I hope you consider my request Thnx, Hi Nick its your gal anonymous Teen models and actresses must sing and dance to be considered for this role. 7th grade The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Eyes: light brown Hie my name is Patricia Runganga lm a girl who lives in Gauteng South Africa. Thank you, Hi Im Neo Mokgohloa and I am 12 years old and Im also interested in acting ,like i love acting and it was my dream, Hi my name is Blessing Shadung and I am 11years old. How to Audition For Disney Channel: Don't give up! Ive always wanted to be an actress ,but in South Africa child dont usually act. I will be glad if you give me the opportunity to be part of the upcoming audition,here is my phone number to reach me:08123943856.Thanks. if you are still interested, Im interested but sorry to disappoint but Im a girl , Hey guys my name is keith sibanda from South Africa in Johannesburg at tembisa in phomolong ramaphosa street 3695 address i just wanted to say that in these past days and month i was just a regular boy but one day i just saw nickelodean and i realise that i still have a chance to do something while Im still young and that day i just found my self and my talent to and to that i promise you i will never disappoint you i will work hard and ispire other childrens around the world that they can do something while they are still young and that my dream and i know that one day it wont be a dream it will be a reality thank you, my name is mihle nqopa im thirteen years old i look like a girl but i am a boy i have always wonderd what my life would be like on camera i have always hoped and dreamed to work with nickelodeon so i dont want to seem like im begging but if i have a chance plzz tell me, Hi Im Suubi Gloria I am 12 and I can speak English . There is a casting call out for kids and their families that would like a chance to get on a Nickelodeon Read More Auditions for Nickelodeon Show Double Dare I would be happy to be like them one day. Disney Auditions and Nickelodeon Auditions - How the Scam Works The Nickelodeon Network is going to be filming a U.S. version of the popular British family oriented game show "Crystal Maze" and Nickelodeon is having an online audition for Crystal Maze. Nickelodeon reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 16, 2009. 1607 Main Street Columbia, SC 29201. this would be a 1yr show I would like to become a member of the Nickelodeon family. My name is sydney Isaac, i love the Nickelodeon channel and I will love to join i have a film I have been working on and I will love to act it on Nickelodeon i am a Nigerian I love writing and acting i dont have any acting experience and I am kinda shy but I will really love to act in Nickelodeon. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Nickelodeon can be filed via the specific Nickelodeon complaint section. PLAY GAMES FOR FREE. An experienced agent can help you find the right acting opportunities for your child's strengths and talents, and ensure their resume and headshots make it into the right hands. I really love acting and dancing, thats why it would be a dream come true if I could work for Nickelodeon and directors like Dan Schneider that crated so many iconic tv shows that I grew up with. I have a dream to become a Nickelodeon star so that i can make other people believe in them selves and love them selves. Often stars have meet-and-greets where they meet fans, so try looking into that possibility. I BELIEVE IN MYSELF. am in Nigeria and want to act Haunted Hathaway's will be hitting the airwaves soon and auditions for parts of all sizes Read More I would like to have a chance to be a actress in Nickelodeon. Hi my name is Okezue Chimemerie. Hi its me khanyisile Khumalo again and I just want to say I really have a passion for acting and I really respect it a lot. Thank you. I leave in Eastern Cape, South Africa. It's hard not to be a fan of the many quality family friendly programs that Nickelodeon produces. I will love for u to pick me, Hi its Margaret Adeyemi again Click the fillable fields and add the necessary information. The official TeenNick.com site, the home of your favorite shows like Sam and Cat, iCarly, Victorious, and all things music on TeenNick Top 10. Find information, resources, troubleshooting guides and more for Nintendo Switch Family, Nintendo 3DS Family, and other systems, games, and accounts. I have always wanted to act but didnt really have the opportunity to show my talents. I am still waiting for u to consider picking me plsssssss. Hi, my name is Lonwabo Mazibuko, Im 13 years old and in grade 8. Nickelodeon's 2022 Upfront; Nickelodeon's JoJo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. Movieline (803) 254-3433. Hi am Milan from Kenya. Skin : I know I am a boy but I would say Im a Latina colour Acting Auditions for Nickelodeon in 2023 - The Audition Network I know Im am replying for myself. hello i am a big fan of u and i like dancing my number is 0781319126, Hi am Maxine am 15 and I like to sing and dance I am Ugandan and I would like to audition to get a part and act for Nickelodeon I love this channel and so this will be an honor to be chosen thank you for your time, Hi my name is Maxine am 15 and I am from Uganda and I like to sing ,dance and write my own personal norvels and some times I write songs I would like a chance to act for Nickelodeon thank you for your time, Hey,lm Mondrevor I,m living in Entebbe,Uganda. My name is Vuyiswa Kraai. I always watch your show but I dont know anything about acting. Mainline (803) 254-8234. info@nickelodeon.org. Thanks, Hi our names are Krystal and Tehila we live in Nigeria,we love singing and acting we also speak fluent english.Our inspiration for act where from Nick shows like Henry Danger,The Thundermens,Nicky,Ricky,Dicky and Dawn we hope you consider our request.We love watching Nickelodeon and its an honor to be apart of it {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/da\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/da\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/aid2629449-v4-728px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/8c\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/8c\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/aid2629449-v4-728px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/81\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/81\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/aid2629449-v4-728px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/29\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/29\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/aid2629449-v4-728px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/ff\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/ff\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/aid2629449-v4-728px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/28\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/28\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/aid2629449-v4-663px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":388,"bigWidth":664,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/38\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/38\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/aid2629449-v4-663px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":388,"bigWidth":664,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/28\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/28\/Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/aid2629449-v4-728px-Contact-Nickelodeon-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"