I have assurance with confidence that He will be with me even until end of time said in Bible. I am prescient. TSUNAMI EAST COAST PROPHECY AND PRAYER. -Share- Mahalo! When disasters happen, people go into a phase of survive the fittest. Best Weather Alert Radio Which One Should I Get? My entire life I have dreamed of being killed by a giant wave. With the scenario given in this article, I believe you would be at a fairly high risk to some damage. May God Bless you all. not really just be ready to move out on first warning goes out and stay on secondary roads and take extra fuel.you are not screwed. So a Tsunami would need to be 800,000 feet high to across the entire state. Is it possible that what you are seeing & hearing is not natural, but spiritual? but gosh, that sure does sound like you should pack your wet suit and flippers. Your theory (Ken J.) You really cant even surf south of Cocoa Beach because the open ocean flow is disrupted by the islands. Thats interesting, they are predicting the exact day and magnitude? When it came to the last group one had to remain behind & this man told me to go.with great love & admiration I pushed him & said you go Im ok. & I was. We could be without power for several months and I am going to leave it to your imagination as to what can happen if we get hit by a tsunami and there is no power. In fact, after this tsunami, the map of the territory of the USA will change. In times such as these (2020 to present) Gods presence is the one constant. It cannot be like a 2-week falling away from Church after 9-11 happened in 2001. Has very interesting videos on America & tsunmais & earthquakes. Natural immunity? I guess 40 wont help in a 300 wave correct? Moved off of Long Island to non coastal New Hampshire. She had multiple vision or dreams of God told her came true about our President Donald Trump will win election back in 2016 & Answer to her personal things as God had mention it will happen. My prophetic dreams of a tsunami hitting the east coast - YouTube We were trapped & could only go upward. Research what you would need to do if a Tsunami Warning is announced and make a plan of action. Hard to tell from the map, it looks close.. I also understand that Mt. My mind is kinda blown. The folks east of Baltimore MD may have a head start to flee towards the mountains of Maryland IF they roll as soon as the warning is issued. .. .. .. Wondering how N. Suffolk, VA would fair with the Nansemond River close by. These maps are totally bogus. Find a reason to vacation inland NOW! So technically saying, if a tsunami was to come inland, it would also push a lot of junk inland, desolating the area..its a lot to take in consideration on a situation like this. No one is saying anything about houston texas. one small, then one very large to the northwest of it (a city between). Would upstate New York be a good place to relocate?? Yes! I live in the gulf west side of southern florida. Hi Im not sure if I would be affected I live in Augusta Georgia if a 300 hit? If an asteroid hit the mid-Atlantic, THAT would be a real problem because the volume of displaced water would be off the charts. Many prophetic words/dreams/visions on this. If a 100 tsunami hit the west coast about how far would it travel East? Was not on your list. If you are talking Charlotte or anywhere in the Piedmont area, Ive seen models show.ing Charlotte being covered in water. Some geologists studying the Canary Islands predict that the western side of a volcano eventually will slide off into the ocean, sending a 300-foot high wave of liquid destruction our way. I would be concerned, but I would also be slightly grateful that you can hide in skyscrapers in Manhattan if disaster occurred. GOD is Calling us to walk with Him. Okey dokey. Reviewer says, Probably the best book on the topic ever written :Full-Rip 9.0: The Next Big Earthquake in the Pacific Northwest(view on amzn), [ Read: 300 Foot Tsunami And East Coast Destruction ]. The entire story originated from him. Yea! Any thoughts on what will happen to the gulf coast of Texas in this scenario? Have yourselves and the enemies got nuclear subs ? Rather in this quake or in a future event its gone. With axis shift at every major quake, and pole reversal which has already begun, its not the CO2, people. Also, some of these prophecies may not have a literal fulfillment in the form of an actual tsunami. The Lord can do whatever he wants to do. Ive served/am serving my purpose here. Tsunami East Coast Dream September 20, 2021 5:00 PM Robyn Ward In 2018 I had a dream that I was on the East Coast at an amusement park. I truly believe what you wrote. Will there be a tsunami on September 24 no. of a wall of water as it hits land, urban areas, estuaries, bays, hills, etc. The earthquake would cause a massive tsunami on the east coast, if you werent on the west side of the fault line, you have no chance because the tsunami is going to be so massive that it will kill millions. Makes sense just trying to find sources and data. It was as if my body was still in front of the wave and my mind was looking to access the physical body without being able to establish the connection, and it took me a while to understand that I was dreaming. Up there in Northern NJ youre basically shielded by NYC and Long Island. While another tsunami may be more compressed (in frequency) and be thrust forward very quickly while traveling a long distance inland (remember Japan?). Multiply that by I dont even know. Mapping Tsunami Inundation for the U.S. East Coast did anyone think of the nuclear power plants close to the ocean and gas and oil refinerys and naturial gas lines and how much will go down the st. lawerance sea way. Please do not take things lightly. But the ocean's pretty big. If the wave was only one foot thick. We have become the Sodome and Gomorha , unless we get right with God we will all perish because judgement is upon US people. Ill be praying for you. You will be where ever you are just my take. see comment below to Karen and Joy. How on Earth can you say its not going to happen!? Hey David, have you read World in Peril? - A Bravenet.com Forum Head to the western side of the east coast mountains or die pick one. Downtown Miami office building roofs?. NY pepper just put a video . Ive been reading about people having dreams of megaquake tsunamis a lot lately. Portuguese: http://www.apocalipseurgente.com.br/, French: http://pourvotredelivrance.eklablog.fr/suite-messages-multiples-v-c31587780. Fukushima nuclear waste will kill 1/3 of ocean just as the Bible predicted. When the Grid shuts down prisons open and they spread out and we want 10 to 10 acres, Waterbury CT. Can anyone tell me if Id be safe there if there were a tsunami. If I see things become more defined and certain at a later time, I'll update things as I always do. Please call on the name of Jesus, as Lord and personal savior. Reading 152-11 was a response to a client's concern about safe areas to move to in order to be prepared for future geographical changes. Keep his vehicle topped off with fuel. In West Palm though, I believe that unfortunately you be soggy toast. The nearest bodies of water are the East River by Hunts Point. My family lives in Smithfied, NC and Wilson, NC but they used to live in Kinston. Very few die in Hawaii due to the elevation and the warning from the US, but thousands die in poor Cali, My numbers can be verified by the International Earthquake and Volcano Prediction Center in Orlando, Florida. 17 miles from the SC border. I know we are supposed to not worry as believers and trust that Jesus has saved us by his loved poured out for us on the cross, which I believe, praise God!! I know this mirrors a lot of the disclaimers made by the author, but I feel like there is still too much fear-mongering, especially looking at comments below. If we look up at the direction of the sun with our telescopes, it is practically impossible to detect anything coming our way. We need to prepare now. It is no secret that some in the elite have selected these spots as hideaways, have purchased land, often at existing resort sites already setup to house the wealthy, and are prepared to guard their fortresses. The deep state mafia have had control over our planet for centuries. @ Melissa, Wouldnt our first warning be when the Volcano Errups?how soon after would iit reach south Florida? Lets say that I hear a tsunami is coming and people are evacuating via road air water etc. I am in NJ too, and kind of nervous at the moment. There are countless cities and towns in between these coastal cities. I leave on Long Islang, Huntington to be specific. The BIG ONE isnt due to hit California until May 22, 2016. Regularly tsunamis travel at the speed of a airplane 500-600 miles per hour and once its over the ocean water will reseed. Maybe a plane if you are wealthy. Google Hilina Slump. Building a wall would be racist, anyway. Beg you to move above 300 feet elevation, and why delay? Hi its me again I looked at the map and seen where all nuclear power plants are on the east coast and they can not stand up to a tsunami and when they release radioactive mater in the air which way is the wind blowing and the ocean water flowing?Now all the oil refineries on the coast all the oil and fuel washed on land and out to the sea where will it go? But I am curious. URGENT PROPHECY ALERT PREPARE FOR MEGA-TSUNAMI CAUSED BY ERUPTING VOLCANO ON LA PALMA (CANARY ISLANDS) Prophecy Given to A Soulon September 27, 2021 The Book of AMOS, Chapter 3, Verse 7 "Indeed, the Lord God does nothing without revealing His plan to his servants the prophets." Background Information I began having dreams in 2004 when I moved to the east coast. Sadly my favorite state Florida will be completely gone because its barely above sea level :( Id honestly get away from there! I think we believer have to just stay in prayer and in the word and asking God to lead us in what we are to be doing. Hi Angie! Cumbre Vieja, erupts on La Palma and will create a mega tsunami Such a landslide from a future eruption could travel up to 60 kilometres (37 miles) from La Palmas coast, causing the formation and then collapse of a dome of water 900 metres (3,000ft) high so now what do you think a wave 3000ft high will do? Raise the sea/ocean level 5 and see how this changes your model. IF DISASTER STRIKES: SAFE ZONES IN AMERICA - Nstarzone.com Having said that, there are many variables and factors affecting how far a tsunami would travel inland. I live on the east coast of Bermuda, do you think it will miss us? Fact check: Tsunami reaching East Coast due to Spanish volcano highly Would the mid-Atlantic Ridge play any part in decreasing the energy of a Tsunami from the Canary Islands? Wondering how to plan a scape with my situation. Then theres the nuke plant down near AC. A suburb to the north of Boston by approximately 30 miles. With that kind of population density and without the local agriculture to feed those folks, then there is little chance at long term survival. silver fox says; It would be wise of people to believe God over man. feeling overwhelmed, out of control, etc. That means that a 500-foot high Tsunami could traverse 5000 ft of land. I live in Paulsboro too. Depending upon the time of year, then one could expect terrible issues with not only sanitation but ruined crops, disease spread by pests and insect vectors from such a mammoth event too. Are you still in NJ? There is river that flows through there that could cause horrible flooding. I read that the Fault is over 700 and one article states over 800 miles long. I live in Jacksonville Beach, FL, which is a barrier island. Come back with some real science and not fear-mongering. Each Area will be affected differently. Also, how about a 800ft wave? and all on east coast. The land abutting the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, to the extent it rises above that 100 foot level and well away from any river outlets by which the sea can pour inland, will afford some protection from tidal waves. I live on the Space Coast of Florida. I am 15 miles inland from atlantic city, It was indicated that Philly is 40 elevation above sea level. I live in Lakeland Florida, about 80 miles inland from Melbourne from the east coast and 50 miles inland from the west coast. Okay, back to the original post. Thats whats causing all of this. Certainly not in a vehicle. I live next door to a dozen + Fukishimas. Surfs up bro! This should work! Diffractive effects of land mass topography, changes caused in the shape of the sea floor by the earthquake, and vertical movement of the sea bed. Sometimes i see a giant wave. If not be prepared to give your life because when this flood comes in, it's going to reach the Appalachian Mountains but it won't cross it." ~~~~~ Warning Dream of Tsunami to Kill 22 Million When it happens its too late! You can send a check payable to Jonathan Theiben, Jonathan Theiben There are new firsts being done all the time. Although its in plain black and white. It doesnt matter if you can swim or not. It would impacted Wales then spread out ward, Ireland would deflect some of it, but the channel surge would be up through the St. Georges channel to the Irish Sea. Some will cause massive amounts of damage on a biblical scale. There would be no safe location I know of in Florida. This is yet another confirmation that God is speaking to His people, and giving us the same warning over and over again. How much traffic will be heading the same way you are doing the same thing? There is nothing wrong with the picture. But 300 feet is a good average. Vice President Al Gore gave You a hint about 20 years ago, that the Weather would start to change around 2016, he said from Green House Gass, but what he was telling you was about Planet X coming. Plague breaks out due to the many dead bodies around. Ga has some foothills, away from rivers that would be a conduit for water incoming. Both he and his wife work from home, so a quick exit is doable. If Katrina is any indication, FEMAs a joke and after Obama, is actually worse than it was. Lost Prophecies Of The Future Of America - amazon.com
Martinsville Hot Dog Recipe, Honey Glue Strain, Individual Development Plan Army Examples, Design Your Own City Project Geometry, State Of Tennessee 21st Floor, William Snodgrass Tower, Articles P