Questions on Riu Jalisco vs. Riu Vallarta? The malecon in PV is a 30-45 minute (depending on traffic) cab ride from either hotel. The Palace is much quieter, better food, better service, smaller so less activity. Re: Renovation - RIU Palace Pacifico. It has a separate kids pool with slides and there's a kids club there too. Riu Vallarta - Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive 24 hours - Call Toll Free: 1-888-774-0040 or Book Online Some of the bad reviews at any of the 3 RIU's seem to be about relatively petty things, so really don't think by choosing the Vallarta over the Pacifico will lessen your vacation experience--just depends on what you're looking for. Drive from Puerto Vallarta Airport (PVR) to RIU Palace 2472.6 km. Take a taxi to hotel Rosita which is on the north end and walk south. With everything done for you, all you have to do is eat whenever you want and sit in the sun. Entrance and Lobby. Any insight would be appreciated! A rather expensive evening, but one that you ight truly enjoy is Rythums of the Night. Just about to book for Next January cant decide between the two hotels. Read certified reviews for Riu Palace Pacifico on Monarc.ca. It wasnt a problem because the other restaurant was open and had a huge buffet with plenty of seating. 3 years ago. Need a Grocery Store for Long-Term Travel to Nuevo? Your date is very busy, as school's out in Mexico, very hot weather and also humid. If you have specific questions for Bucerias you might try the Bucerias Forum and hope that Little mama reads your post. YCY9395ou and I both love the huge Olympic pool, but with a pool of this size maintenance is a nightmare. The tiered jacuzzi sites will then be located each directly above the . We also like the layout and facilities of the Palace. Calmjohn..maybe though 2023 is change it up year. I have seen this question being asked many times, but my question isn't "which is better?" We don't mind paying to change just want to be happy with our hotel choice. Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico . For more information you can consult our Vallarta travel guide. Elverta, California. Cant you just picture yourself spending the day here? Renting e-bike, golf cart, e-scooter possible from Emotions? RiuPalace Pacifico - Review of Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico, Flamingos No steakhouse/buffet on the water any longer, just a snack bar there now. Re: Riu vallarta vs riu palace pacifico. 105 pesos to or from Bucerias. I dont recall there being any parasols or umbrellas on the beach. During the day, you can check the schedule for water aerobics, beach yoga, beach volleyball, and kids activities if they are with you. - See 6,152 traveler reviews, 6,548 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico at Tripadvisor. If you dine at the Krystal, which I think that you must, you can even dress just a bit toward the top, not required, but usually enjoyed. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-17417471', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vallarta was that it was very loud and party like. One of the best things about the Riu Palace Pacifico is that its an all-inclusive resort. - See 6,152 traveler reviews, 6,548 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico at Tripadvisor. Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico: Excellent - See 6,153 traveler reviews, 6,548 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico at Tripadvisor. What is the main difference between the two. Any Beach restaurants in Nuevo open to public? Jalisco has the Disco. We have stayed at both and prefer the Palace. It's 10 minutes and very safe. Its huge and can accommodate many people. I read with interest that the other two Riu hotels have large lizards in the grounds. I have answers to quite a few questions and will do my best to answer any that. Differences between Riu Palace Pacifico and Riu Jalisco? Riu Palace Pacifico from $119. Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Deals & Reviews - KAYAK ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-115549329', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');hotel Riu Palace Pacifico will be under renovation between August 21 to December 02. How important is this to you? Love the all inclusive, we will highly recommend and be back. One night it might be a piano concert, and the next night karaoke. How do I Get Around and Enjoy Vidanta Resorts and Property to the fullest? For major maintenance it requires about 24 hours to drain, maintenance time and 24 hours to refill. Does either hotel get very busy in mid July to the beginning of August? 3 years ago. I have already made my Dec 2023 reservations beginning 4 December. Thank you for any correspondence. What room do you guys recommend at either hotel? Cheri ,weather for Jan.Feb are about the same, it is still Hot in day time. Youll look past the landscaping and water fountains, past the beautiful pool area, through the palm trees, and right out to the Pacific Ocean. You have been super helpful. Perhaps half a mile. Plenty of loungers on the beach and around the pool & yes people save the loungers primarily around the Pool area. They may be great hotels, but we havent stayed there and this review is only for the Palace Pacifico. The outdoor pool provides fun for everyone, while guests in the mood for pampering can visit the spa to indulge in massages, body wraps, and aromatherapy. We were also impressed with how many employees we saw cleaning, both inside and out. Year Opened: 2008 # Rooms: 445 Area Location: Riu Palace Pacifico Nuevo Vallarta is situated in the middle of the city and one of the most popular tourist destinations in all of Mexico.Nuevo Vallarta offers excellent beaches, water sports, and wild life encounters including sea turtles, whale watching, swimming with dolphins and more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Riu Vallarta - Puerto Vallarta - Riu Vallarta All Inclusive Resort This resort is 24-hour all-inclusive: all meals, snacks, non-motorized water sports, unlimited domestic and imported drinks, 24-hour room service and . Hotel Riu Vallarta | All Inclusive Hotel Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit Im so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay as much as we did thank you so much for leaving a comment to let me know! I would pick the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? There is no room for social distancing and art times they can get very crowded. They look kinda boring and square now. The amazing art work, both in the walk and much stretching up ward will certainly be worth your while. over a year ago. The Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico (24h All Inclusive) is located in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, and is undoubtedly our most luxurious hotel in the area. AKBC - Prior is correct - RIU Palace Pacifico is pretty awesome. Do you want to do excursions, sightseeing or just hang out on the beach and pool? Palace is a step up,all Suites, room service. . Palace for more quiet,as not slides and no disco. Riu Palace Pacifico in The Riviera Nayarit - The Bewitchin' Kitchen ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-115555674', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Cabo are booked and PV family trip in Feb. Do they have any idea of when in 2023 and how long it will take? Cookies policy, NEW: Hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square. Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta. How much Liquor can you bring into Mexico with you? Really though, why would you? I did not include in my previous post that Bucerias has many shops, some very good restaurants and some good 'watering holes' as well as some very wonderful people. Of course you can cancel later if plans change. I think that everyone wants you to enjoy your trip. (I two have stayed at Riu properties on 5 different occasions.). ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-111210346', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vallarta has been completely redone,so you get new pools,,rooms etc. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-103057556', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vallarta, but maybe just the bad luck of our timing. I like the current big pool but wonder if they will go to several smaller pools? We have a full ocean view room for two weeks at the end of November. Your main job is simply to relax and enjoy your vacation. Thanks for the quick response. So ACA and (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? E-Mail: palace.pacifico@riu.com Tel. Answer 1 of 2: When staying here you can use the riu vallarta and the riu Jalisco, is there any way to walk there other then by the beach? On further research here at tripadvisor found that under the Good to Know section on each hotels page that they class the hotel as just a 3.5 and the Palace Pacifico as a 4. Riu Palace Pacifico - Puerto Vallarta Mexico. Our Jr Suite was very spacious and comfortable RIU Vallarta (opened 2006) and 3.RIU Palace Pacifico (opened 2008), and they are tiered according to price and amenities. The Palace is not like that. Cleanliness was exceptional. Our Winter getaway place - Review of Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico Read a lot about people dumping towels and the hotel not removing them. Riu Palace Pacifico - Nuevo Vallarta - Riu Palace Pacifico All Also, your husband will be required to wear long trousers at a couple of the resturants in the evenings. If the extra price worth it? Riu Palace Pacifico All Inclusive - Expedia.com ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-17455962', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vallarta and Jalisco from the Palace or do you have to take a shuttle? May I answer more questions?? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-115553700', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');RIU Vallarta at present. Nuevo Vallarta Tourism Nuevo Vallarta Hotels Nuevo Vallarta Bed and Breakfast The Renovation for 2023 is a definite go. Answer 1 of 4: We are booked for the beginning of November for the Riu Palace Pacifico! Good luck with (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? A Cancun Mexico Vacation That Will Blow Your Mind! Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta. Riu Palace Pacifico or Rui Vallarta - Nuevo Vallarta Forum Answer 71 of 77: I just returned from a nice visit to RIU Palace Pacifico. Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico - Oyster.com Many resorts charge $20+/night for that and it can really add up so thats a nice perk. I almost squealed with excitement for you! I had the pleasure of speaking with the GM and other RIU personnel. The RIU Palace has better food, drinks, and service. This is in the planning stage and has not been accepted as to if it will happen or not. If other questions come up feel free to ask. Youre certainly not going to go hungry here! The hotel have found it and it is in lost property, however they are being less than helpful in arranging postage back to the UK. If It's Tuesday, It Must Be "Riviera Market Day" in Nuevo, how far is puerta vallarta/downtown from nuevo vallarta. Federal Taxi Fares from Airport --- Zone 2 & 3 to Nuevo Vallarta/Nayarit. If you stay at the Pacifico, you can use the facilities at both Jalisco and Vallarta. If you want a party atmosphere at a cheaper price go to the Vallarta, if you want a classy 5 star vacation, go to the Palace. With everything done for you, all you have to do is eat whenever you want and sit in the sun. We found the room clean and bright. The hotel is a story book within itself Closed at least two perhaps 3 days or more. Thus I might take Calmjohn's advise and go with the pricier option as less people due to price and size it sounds like. Another great option is the Riu Palace Pacifico Junior Suite. Riu Vallarta is undergoing a massive renovation and rumor has it that there may now be 4 pools. The (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Riu Palace Pacifico - All-Inclusive. 1. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-17404635', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vallarta in June of 2010 and cannot decide between Riu Vallarta and Riu Palace Pacifico. Or will I wish I spent the extra and went to palace? Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico: was lovely but abit of an identity crisis - Read 6,152 reviews, view 6,548 photos, and find great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico at Tripadvisor Marival Emotions is another all Inclusive on Nuevo beach at a good price. But before you change I would wait unless you have to do it sooner just to see what the Vallarta has made for the changes. Se quer escapar ao bulcio da cidade e deixar . I have answers to quite a few questions and will do my best to answer any that you might have honestly and hopefully without personal bias. Hi all, We'll be there this month for a week and appreciate if someone can give any info on the following: - Is room service part of the all-inclusive option or do you have to pay for it. Any Beach restaurants in Nuevo open to public? Your points here made it a solid and happy change. The company's business is focused on the holiday hotel sector and over 70% of its establishments offer an all-inclusive service. Please accept my apology - I became so involved in answering your question that I did not welcome you to the forum. Galeria Vallarta and Galeria Flores are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Cruise Ship Terminal and Flamingos Golf Club. HOTEL RIU PALACE PACIFICO - All-inclusive Resort Reviews & Price Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico: Winter escape - Read 6,152 reviews, view 6,548 photos, and find great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico at Tripadvisor This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. You can play volleyball, do gymnastics, catamaran, kayaking, bodyboarding, golf and many other water sports at the beach. Its views stretch all the way from Bucerias in the north to Nuevo Vallarta in the south. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. The Sports Bar also has pool and foosball tables, although those were not available while we were there. If you have more questions or I have not been clear please ask. 611 helpful votes. Buffet is similar at both, activities also. Same with going from the Vallarta to the Jalisco? Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico - Tripadvisor Concrete plans will be set in January. Guests at the Riu Palace Pacifico are given exchange privileges with the nearby Riu Jalisco and Riu Vallarta (dinner excluded). Two of the restaurants, Krystal and Kyoto, have a dress code requiring men to wear long pants and no tank tops. There are other excursions that I might recommend, but my knowledge of your taastes are limited. you may want to make a couple of visits there or even more depending on the length of your stay. # 1 it will stop the water leakage into rooms on 1 through 6. Puerto Vallarta - Riu Resort Weddings Excellent - Review of Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico, Flamingos, Mexico There is no shuttle from the Palace to the other 2 RIU resorts. October 2022.
16 223 Wylde Stainless Steel Barrel Mid Length, Sam Adams Winter Variety Pack 2022, Petechiae From Scratching, Missouri Highway Patrol Troop B Accident Reports, Articles R