#anime #eustasskid #fanfiction #lawlu #luffy #monkeydluffy #nicorobin #onepiece #portgasdace #roronoazoro #sabo #trafalgarlaw. Oh, it's going to be fun~ He's going to teach Mugiwara why people don't mess with the Heavenly Demon. Chose any and i will do my best to update as soon as possible. One day she met Luffy on Foosha Village and immediately became friends. I grinned widely, "Let's party!" What should he have done? "You're the one ace is searching for who was under his division and kill one of your own Nakama Luffy exclaimed. "Zhehahahahahahahahahaha once I turn you into the world government and take Title Shibukai I will be the one to find the one piece and becomes king of the Pirates. ; Kontakt zu uns "He's the best big brother." It doesnt stop him moving entirely, but it at least slows him down. Some of the others eyes narrow. Ace, believing he'd died at Marineford, wakes up 10 years in the past, right in the middle of the Gray Terminal fire. He must think youre ready for them if he taught you already. When he sets out and begins forming his crew of misfits that should not mesh as well as they do, it begins to look as if he isn't the only odd one out there. #marineford Rap Of China 2020, He will get reborn in another time, where he is Garp's second son. Its incredibly disrespectful to even ask. I almost tensed up, we had it set up so that someone would find that devil fruit around the day before I actually come to visit again next time. Basically Zoro, the biological son of Mihawk, is raised by Shanks for a bit until Shanks decides to leave to go to the new world. Shanks comes back to Foosha a year after the Higuma incident. Series. I didn't feel anything off but I stayed alert just in case anything were to actually happen. "I see." Im always fine with translations of my work as long as they stay on Ao3 where it can be sourced and linked easily back to the original work. Its nice to meet you, Ace., Ace grins, brightly and bounces in Shanks arms,Nice to meet you!, Alright, Firecracker, dont bounce too much or I might drop you, Ace stops, arms wrapping around Shanks neck. I could tell that ace already knew what luffy did even before he saw the marker in luffy's hand. Play along until Doffy thinks he has won, take Luffy, and then run. Then it was a party that lasted into sometime the next morning. Ah its just luffy.. why are you up so early luffy? Reaching your dream, but it is kind of upsetting how my loved ones died to reach my dream. All Benn could think of when he saw his Captain's expression was one thing. A few men from the his crew approached but didn't want to be near their captain. "Zhehahahahahahahahahahaha well Mugiwara I guess I found you. Geschichten und Texte zu FFs - One Piece - Anime & Manga - Fanfiction | Seite 2. Or, that's what everyone's told him since he was little and with growing up with a fire elemental and an enochian for brothers and a godling for a grandfather, he hadn't had much reason to question it. Services; Your Patient Care Team; Affiliations He didnt miss Luffys clingy hugs. "Yo whitebeard, how have you been treating my kids?" Luffy lived in Uta's shadow, all he wanted was some attention. I can't wait to hear the symphony of gurgling this snotty nose brat will make as I drag him under the foamy waves to the bottom of the sea.' you might be very confused otherwise. Hey old man! Shanks waves as he bounces Ace, the kids bag in his other hand. Benns gonna help me look after you until your mom and dad come and get you.. A hurricane flew Luffy away from the red force, breaking the hearts of his family in shards. Luffy is an angel who swore to Nika that he will rebuild what has been destroyed but he needs some help in order to change the system they live in. Buggy didn't know how to avoid being caught, until one day he met a delegation from an unknown kingdom on one of the islands.There was a tall lady with long blue hair, that the Marines ignored. When Dragon finds his son sitting on the docks late one night, he knows this conversation is going to be a little bit more serious than the rest. "Zhehahahahahahahahahahahahahaha are you ready to give up Mugiwara using his power once again to cancel out Luffy power and using it to punched Luffy a bit more in the stomach making him cough out lots of blood. I thought. Red-Haired Shanks & Monkey D. Luffy - Archive of Our Own It is time to move into the new world. In which Law is absolutely 100% resolutely not excited Luffy is back from his insane Whole Cake Island excursion. Crocodile had never been anyones priority, Boo hoo, right? #acelu Chapter 1-7: The main story. Following Law closely and keeping tabs on everything. I will also update tags as the story progresses.). powershadow90 is a fanfiction author that has written 43 stories for Classroom of the Elite/, . Shanks lie seiner Aura freien lauf, und gleich darauf fielen die vier Mnner nacheinander um. Plenty of people had it worse. Law offers to give them what they can't have themselves, children, in exchange for passage. it's a surprise every time, warnings for each chapter in their summaries btw, please know i thrive off fluff but i inevitably always add in angst. Find out now.Also this is the first time I wrote anything, so don't expect a masterpiece.I do not own One Piece. Foosha has some sort of festival going on, and Luffy is dead set on his brothers accompanying him. Silence followed his statement, nobody spoke until Garp decided to say, with a voice surprisingly soft "Come on out, there's no need to be scared" A few seconds after that, a little head came out of behind his leg. Its not like Shanks talks about what he did before he became Captain of his own ship, only the occasional comment about being a cabin boy and a friend, nothing that would tell Benn anything. 6 Sided Blocks Minecraft, Chapter 1-7: The main storyChapter 8-? my b, author is writing this on his phone so please be gentle w any mistakes that r found, okay gently slides frobin in because theyre my favs, theres a playlist for this with every chapter song in it. The next thing he knew, he was on a snowy island with a sickly older kid in front of him. Likely for some form of compensation from the revolutionary Will Luffy make it out alright? (I cannot write summaries. But it never seemed to sit right with anyone who knew him. Red-Haired Shanks/Monkey D. Luffy - Archive of Our Own "Wait does that mean we will be seeing you more often yoi?" Come on then, He sweeps Ace up into his grasp and smiles. In a world of monsters, Buggy is the only human. Shanks wollte nicht viel Aufmerksamkeit auf sich ziehen, und beschloss die vier einfach kurz mit Haki nieder zu strecken. Shanks grins, "This is Portgas D Ace," Ace waves shyly, face hidden mostly in Shanks' shoulder, hands clutching at Shanks' shirt. For some reason, Doflamingo is drawn to the baby and ends up raising him! I was looking around with my haki when I sensed someone woke up. Luffy is defying gravity, hes blushing and bashful and serving his purpose as a hole. Tremendously strong with a freaky power.A devil fruit in East Blue was it a gift from his father?Regardless, he had to be taken care of. It is a complex concept that essentially refers to someone's life purpose. Ace, this is Yasopp, my sniper, thats Lucky Roo, hes pretty fun, and the rest of them., Ace frowns at Shanks,You dont remember there names do you? His eyes move a bit slowly as he heard ace shouting at luffy. But when his past comes back, and takes the one person of importance away from him, Crocodile will have to face his issues once and for all. On his way home, he encounters someone he never expected: a human child named O N E P I E C E | Luffy Fanfiction. (Spoilers del manga hasta el Captulo 1067). / "Hey why do you call me anchor?" Luffy asked. "Sh't up Shanks! Why do they like to call him a slut? I thought she stayed here?, Benn yanks open the door, blinking blearily down at Ace, who was hold a stuffed whale with crisscrossing scars along its head,Kid?, Can I see Shanks? Ace asks scrubbing at his eyes. What if shanks somehow became a devil fruit user in the future by accident just by touching it? Ace watches him as they make it back to Red Force, peering over Shanks shoulder with wide eyes and tiny hands balled up in Shanks shirt. Well, they will have to see. "Looks like Shanks practically adopted Luffy," Yasopp chuckled. So naturally, she stayed with Luffy but this time again, Sabo was watching from the side still grumbling to himself. Benn wants to laugh, hes being threatened by a child, hes being threatened to not hurt a fully grown man by his adopted little brother. We go treasure hunting and sometimes we dress up as other people for moms work., Ace nods,Dads teaching me lots of cool stuff and Uncle Rays showed me how to make basic maps. Shanks frowns at him, eyes narrowed as Benn bites his lip to keep from laughing. Enter the two lonely men who have the perfect vessel to get Law and Luffy safely to the East Blue and out of Doflamingo's reach. What are you doing up so early?" The Strawhat pirates had managed many incredible feats, including what many thought or presumed to be impossible. When Luffy saw Blackbeard power his eyes widened unknown But his instinct was telling him to get away from it. It was so we could catch blackbeard, that cold f-er I probably shouldn't say it because I feel luffy would catch onto me for saying that..word.. but I am an adult and I could curse but..I'll stop..if only for my kids. Shanks couldn't handle it anymore. please listen to it. And fourteen when he witnesses his favorite person die before his eyes unjustly from the world he loved the most. After all, a mother's love is to be feared.Mix that up with the strongest Haki user there is in all the seas and a vice-admiral, and well, she can go above and beyond to keep her family safe, no matter the price. Luffyxshanks Stories - Wattpad So Shanks thought, regarding the three brothers curiously. Luffy felt a lot of pain in his body. I see alarm in some of the whitebeard pirates and they try to stop them a little. Eyes softening, Shanks ruffled Luffy's hair. I'll go it dear" a beautiful lady with strawberry blonde hair and face filled with freckles said as she dried her hands with a towel. Luffy felt like he was seven again, weak and a crybaby. I felt joy, I'm always happy when it is my crew or my sons. He wailed. children. i love it, Yamato is a Member of the Straw Hat Pirates, Nefertari Vivi is a Member of the Straw Hat Pirates, Kurohige | Blackbeard | Marshall D. Teach, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Dracule Mihawk, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Buggy, Bagi Kaizokudan | Buggy's Band of Pirates, Charlotte Cracker/Donquixote "Corazon" Rosinante, Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Kizaru | Borsalino, past Charlotte Oven/Original Female Character(s), Charlotte Katakuri Is The Best Damn Sister, This Family Tree Gets Crazy Before I Noticed It, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Makino, Makino & Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo, Agender Luffy whose physical form is only limited by imagination and sometimes changes gender, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Original Male Character(s), Roger Pirates & Original Male Character(s), He has problems with expressing his feelings, Martis is the most oblivious person in this fic, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Benn Beckmann, Donquixote "Corazon" Rosinante & Trafalgar D. Water Law, i found all this otp imagines in pinterest at three in the morning, it was hard to stop my laugh in the break of dawn, Utmost credits to the owner of the incorrect quotes, Dracule Mihawk/Original Female Character(s), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Original Female Character(s), Monkey D. Luffy/Original Female Character(s), Portgas D. Ace/Original Female Character(s), Sabo (One Piece)/Original Female Character(s), Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Portgas D. Ace, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Benn Beckman/Donquixote "Corazon" Rosinante, Eustass Kid/Killer/Trafalgar D. Water Law, Mentioned Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks is Monkey D. Luffy's Parent. When Benn sacrifices his life to protect Shanks, Shanks goes off of the deep end. When Makino notices, she reaches out to him and quickly begins to love him as her own son. Ah we are close, i thought as i put up ace, sabo, and luffy's vivre cards up in a safe place. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. This is Portgas D Ace, his folks needed to take care of some things and Im watching him. You have fun kicking Whitebeards ass., Ace frowns at Shanks,Im telling mom that you cursed. The Dadan family was well known on the island. Benn Beckman meet my former captain, Gol D Roger, his wife, Portgas D Rouge, and their son, my little brother, Gol D Ace. "Hey, wait up anchor I'll go with you," Shanks called from behind him. We finally got there, i felt my sons moving from where they were at, to my direction. Everyone yelled relieved, the marines calm down returning to watch. Usopp comes to bail them out, but finds out much more than he bargained for upon arrival. And mom is teaching me how to do spy stuff., Shanks lifts Ace by the back of his shirt,What are you saying about your mom?, Mom does spy stuff, Ace shouts. Hes not exactly in the mood to move all his things back to his room. In a world where Luffy has a very particular heartbeat, the gum gum no mi awakens as soon as he eats it. El problema es cuando aquel joven de nombre Luffy, termina siendo nada ms y nada menos que un menor de edad. I see the rest narrow their eyes, confusion in them. He ran at luffy and was yelling as luffy ran away laughing. Luffy stared Blackbeard wondered if straw hat forgot about until then Luffy eyes flash in recognizance "You the old hair man who had bad taste in cherry pies Luffy said. The madness was going to come with or without them.). Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (53), | Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi | Spirited Away (2001) (1), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (1), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks (41), Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo (60), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Monkey D. Luffy (19), Monkey D. Luffy & Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates (9), Monkey D. Luffy/Trafalgar D. Water Law (9), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (24), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Dadan & Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo, Makino & Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo, Monkey D. Garp & Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo, I just remembered Izumi is like around 13, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Eustass Kid/Killer/Trafalgar D. Water Law, Monkey D Luffy & Nico Robin & Portgas D Ace & Sabo, Ace Thinks He's in Hell (He's Actually in The Past), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Dracule Mihawk/Naruto Uzumaki, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Uzumaki Naruto, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Dracule Mihawk, Monkey D. Luffy/Roronoa Zoro/Vinsmoke Sanji, Parent Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Benn Beckman, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Monkey D. Luffy, depending on your criteria of such things, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Trafalgar D. Water Law, Monkey D. Luffy/Trafalgar D. Water Law (mentioned), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Trafalgar D. Water Law, Slight graphic depiction of Amber Lead symptom, Akagami Kaizoku | Red-Hair Pirates & Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks, Akagami Kaizoku | Red-Hair Pirates & Monkey D. Luffy, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks is Monkey D. Luffy's Parent, Possessive Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks, Protective Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks, Donquixote "Corazon" Rosinante & Portgas D. Ace, Donquixote "Corazon" Rosinante & Trafalgar D. Water Law, and Sengoku is mentioned once but not by name, Only mentioned but I feel that's something that gets overlooked too often, lots of them that reflect how Luffy grew up and how he learns to understand things, Crocodile & Shirohige | Whitebeard | Edward Newgate, Kurohige | Blackbeard | Marshall D. Teach, luffy is the only one with emotional intelligence, Monkey D. Luffy & Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates, Protective Mugiwara no Ichimi | Straw Hat Pirates, No Exact Timeline but chopper is here and Robin isn't yet, Shakky (One Piece) (mentioned) - Character, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks (mentioned), Donquixote "Corazon" Rosinante (mentioned), Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco (mentioned), These boys getting the affirmation they deserve. Ace, Luffy, Sabo, and the others rush to keep Shanks from destroying himself as the fate of the world hangs in the balance. He failed to bury Rouge because a ship with the cursed Garp on board suddenly arrived. . Since being transported by Kurama and merging with him to this island one year ago she gave up returning to her world and decided this was her new life. (Although we all know that Luffy is still Luffy no matter where he goes. ****, *** Rewrite of my previous work -"Red Prologues" ***. Has for over 14 years.Luffy is what they called him. "Gum Gum no Pistol but Blackbeard grabbed Luffy's arm and stopped Luffy from using his ability. Luffy's been a lonely child since Garp left him in Foosha, his strength and oddities scaring others away within the first day. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Even you can't defeat me because I am made out of darkness. )So, in the face of all that already happened, what else than a chance for change was a little time-travel? 'Probably the neighbors kids playing knock and ditch' she thought. Cmo reaccionaria Ace? Mom says that I can tell people that., Did she? Los Mugiwaras tendrn que enfrentar viejas rivalidades, reencontrarse con aliados del pasado y evitar obstculos con ms de 900 aos de antigedad que se han acumulado hasta la actualidad si quieren llegar a Laugh Tale y hacer sus sueos realidad. But it was so worth it based on the look on Ace's face. They wouldnt find him in his home-turf. Captain?, Ace, why dont you get your stuff together, I just talked to your folks and theyre heading our way, Ace takes off like a rocket as Shanks glances towards the Oro Jackson. Luffy misses Shanks and Dragon gives him a hug. Eleonora never imagined her in this position, raising two kids as her own at the age of 17, not to mention keeping tabs on her old man and elder sister to keep them safe.
Gunther Tooties Nutrition Information, Articles S